Children of the Shadows

"Nothing...just thinking about some of the plans I have thought about. Nothing major, so no worries." Better to keep it a secret from him as long as possible. "Hey look! A town!" With that she walked ahead of him. Since they were travelers they didn't have to worry about their weapons here. After all they could just play it off as they were hunters or mercenaries looking for work.

Blade opened his mouth to further question her but was interrupted before he had the chance by her comment. He immediately peered ahead of them to the town they were approaching. "Which town is this?" He asked while looking all around themselves. He was never good with geography or which towns are which or even how to get places half of the time so usually that was Hawk's job. He was going to ask her more about her 'plans', but later. First, they needed to focus on the town they have just entered and their sleeping arrangements since the sun was swiftly setting and they had yet to find a place to rest for the night. Hopefully this town would have an inn but he thought they would not.

Hawk looked around and then glanced back at her companion, "This is Littlewood. Just a small village. Has an inn, general goods store, and some minor tradesmen." She was taking in what was around them even if though it wasn't noticeable. Alexandria glanced back at her partner once more. "I am going to head to the general goods store. I want to see if I can find anything interesting. Gonna head over to the inn afterwards."