Children of the Gods

Xenotrix Metamorph

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The realms are converging. The gods most long thought dead, or the stuff of legend, are stirring. Recently, the gods have begun seeking out their children, something they hadn't done in centuries.

You, are one such child. Born of the union between a god (or goddess) and a mortal, you have always felt alone. You knew that you were different, but you weren't sure why. Recently, you have found yourself in a strange place, seemingly abducted against your will. This island is beautiful, surrounded by a great sea, and home to various forms of wildlife, and covered in various landscapes. Mountains, hills, lush forests, etc...You find yourself with others like you, demigods ripped from your mortal lives for reasons you do not know, and surrounded by hazards with no visible goal in mind.

So, the premise here is that we are playing demigods, offspring of deities from various mythologies being brought together for mysterious purposes. To begin with, the characters will know little about their parentage and their abilities, as well as the reasons for their being on the island. The plot will be developed as we go, and I will gladly answer any more questions if I get enough interest.

So...anyone interested?

Interested!!

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
Interested

I'm very interested in this as well!

No promises, but I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this!

Thanks for all of your interest, guys! I'll get to work on an actual OOC here soon!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them here, and I'll do my best to answer them whilst working on the OOC

I'm interested!

I'll let ya in. Last spot, though. ^_^

Since most group rp's always seem to lose a couple people anyway, starting high is probably for the better.

• Love
Reactions: lanabanana