INTEREST CHECK Children of the Gods

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

The realms are converging. The gods most long thought dead, or the stuff of legend, are stirring. Recently, the gods have begun seeking out their children, something they hadn't done in centuries.

You, are one such child. Born of the union between a god (or goddess) and a mortal, you have always felt alone. You knew that you were different, but you weren't sure why. Recently, you have found yourself in a strange place, seemingly abducted against your will. This island is beautiful, surrounded by a great sea, and home to various forms of wildlife, and covered in various landscapes. Mountains, hills, lush forests, etc...You find yourself with others like you, demigods ripped from your mortal lives for reasons you do not know, and surrounded by hazards with no visible goal in mind.

So, the premise here is that we are playing demigods, offspring of deities from various mythologies being brought together for mysterious purposes. To begin with, the characters will know little about their parentage and their abilities, as well as the reasons for their being on the island. The plot will be developed as we go, and I will gladly answer any more questions if I get enough interest.

So...anyone interested?

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
Interest

Ragamoofin

Candle Goblin
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
I'm here whenever you need me, my dude.
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with both.
Favorite Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not really a fan of nonfiction.
Interested!!

Gands

Edgeknight
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Interested

Not_Amy

Totally Not Amy
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Female, Futanari, Androgynous
I'm fine going either way. Depends entirely on the specific RP scenario however.
Favorite Genres
Horror and Fantasy are my bread and butter. Mecha/Military is a favorite snack of mine.
Genre You DON'T Like
Steampunk.
I'm very interested in this as well!

Starlighter

Consider this the hint of the century
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Primarily passive, can be aggressive if called for
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Genre You DON'T Like
Anime, Romance, Slice of Life
No promises, but I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this!

Thanks for all of your interest, guys! I'll get to work on an actual OOC here soon!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them here, and I'll do my best to answer them whilst working on the OOC

Tia

Astronomy enthusiast
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
I'm usually online at night on weekdays 5:00-11:00pm. On weekends I am a lot more active throughout the day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, No Preferences
I'm fine doing both! Though, I usually lean towards being a passive player.
Favorite Genres
I love anything related to Anime, scifi, Modern, Horror/gore, Adventure, Romance, Fighting/action, Mystery, Angst, and Yaoi.
Genre You DON'T Like
Don't try to suggest furry to me. I'll stop replying to you.
I'm interested!

I'll let ya in. Last spot, though. ^_^

Since most group rp's always seem to lose a couple people anyway, starting high is probably for the better.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Pretty much all the time!
Writing Levels
Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male
Hey! Might be interested in this! ^^