Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
yipeee!!!!! lol
Now I've just got to work on my entrance, I'll post, and then It'll all be good. =)

Fantastic! Did you read my entrance? Maybe when your character goes up to the mountain and they meet each other that they should both have the same metal around their neck :P.

Mine wouldn't have a heart though..Would it? Torches and a..moon I guess?
I like that idea though! I love it =)

Yeah that is true... Since my character has aphrodite as a mother the center has to be a heart symbolizing her. And the torches will symbolize Aries. And since they both have the same dad there should be torches on both of theirs XD

I sort of went nuts on my post. >_< Sorry for writing so much.
I sort of generally decided that my character was told to go to the Cascades, which are a mountain range in Oregon. I figure that it doesn't really matter which mountain he goes to- everybody will sort of just end up in the same place. And I sort of bullshitted my medal, too. Oh well!

Thats alright! :3 I just kind of bullshitted my medal as well... I dont even know where I got the medal part from! XD... oh wait a second >.>... XD Thats right from that Hercules movie! XD

yep!

Let's see..almost done with my post..lol.

Btw SilverJae I changed the torches to swords XD. Thought that fit Aries best XD.

*hugs back* Yay! :3 I am really excited about this RP!

So am I XDXDXD lol...*deep breath* I really need to calm down though, lol

Good ^.^ Oh btw guy here is a pic of my character just in case if you need a better image of what she looks like . XD Just picture her hair in loose curls and her eyes a brighte blue :P

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.