Children of secrecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miyong, purple

Miyong gave a look of relief once Carbon confirmed that he would in fact not take his medallion away. It was one of his biggest worries, though he did not feel a lot better about becoming such a monster's assistant. Once he asked about what the quarry might need only one thought crossed his mind immediately, 'freedom' was what the quarry needed above all else, but it seemed as that was one of the few things that would be completely impossible. All he was hoping for was for that one human slave back in the interrogation room to find his escape, to get out, he had done as he was asked of and pushed him. Now it was just to wait and see if he would get in action. "I... I..." Miyong had to think a bit about it as he was thinking hard about it, but then a thought crossed his mind.

If he was the assistant he would meet more like that man, capable men that could definitely escape if they were given the chance. Miyong could be that very chance, and it was a good way to make sure that more slaves escaped. He could probably sneak around and heal the slaves if he needed to, it was in a way a perfect opportunity, and the chance of escaping was there too. "I... I will become your assistant sir," Miyong said as he was still not budging from his corner, it was the safest bet he had for now and hopefully he would not be on a leash or something, just so he could sneakily help the slaves out, whenever Carbon wasn't looking.

For some reason, Karkand wanted to kill this man. He bent down to him, and even brought out his sword and held it at his neck, but he had a second thought: Wait...I have to talk to RafaDark! Completely lost in Sarkson's attention, he turned around to see that the slave, a human slave, suddenly changed into RafaDark! More magic, yay. Karkand was a bit jealous. He then laid the bad news to Rafadark; "I was told by several other 'figureheads' in the army about this...unfortunately, Your leader, Lieutenant Wolfer, has been placed under interrogation from 'questionable actions' just before I left. I actually wanted to see you to tell you this, Your retirement, until we can confirm these suspicions with Wolfer, will be delayed. You will be working for me until then, as you have before. My only order for you is to just continue your current hit, but to also keep a good eye on this fella over here, He's a wildcard. Dunno what to expect with him yet. Don't worry, i'm no monster."
He left the room and RafaDark in order to find Carbon, he wanted to see his 'Guest Room'.

Trying to know why lieutenant Wolfer would be interrogated, RafaDark heard the bad news with a sad face. "So my mission now is to continue what i was doing by Karkand command and i would need to know more about that slave over there?...ok, i can do it..." Thought RafaDark as he look at Karkand while he leave the room. Looking back at the slave, RafaDark said with a friendly grin "So...What's your name dude?"

Status
Not open for further replies.