Children of secrecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon laughed and pulled his hand back. "Now i know what to take away if you don't listen. I could probably get quite a bit for that medallion." He glanced over at the door then back at Miyong. "Well i can see you are not a fan of this place, so why don't i show you around the quarry." Carbon had a small amount of smoke venting from his nostrils. He stood up and threw the chair he was sitting on against the wall breaking it. Carbon leaned towards Miyong and smiled. "Stand up and open the door. That is my first command for you." He laughed and pulled the table away from Miyong. "Remember what i said, if you don't listen ill take that necklace." Carbon smiled and walked over to the door and knocked on it lightly. The door could be heard unlocking. "The door is unlocked so you can pull it open." The door was large and metal, so it was not easily movable.

Miyong, purple

Miyong was more than just relieved to know that the draconian wasn't going to take his medallion, yet anyway. That was the only sort of comfort he had been given, and now he knew what would happen if he disobeyed them. His hand let the medallion quickly go as Carbon laughed him in the face, but Miyong stayed calmed and didn't mutter a single word in response, just a quick nod as he confirmed he understood the consequences of disobeying him. He had gotten away with his lie too, he didn't ask anything more about him or abilities. Who would have thought that he would get away with it? It didn't matter now, he had gotten away and hr shouldn't be thinking why or how, it seemed as some of his prayers had been heard. The chair Carbon was sitting on soon met its own fate as it was shattered into a million pieces once the draconian stood up, and he smiled to Miyong as if nothing about that was strange at all.

A nod came from the terrified human boy as he stood up once the table was removed from his waist and very slowly approached the door before he could hear the sounnd of the door unlocking coming from the other side of the door. His first command was to open a door, how hard could that be? Miyong had barely opened any doors as most of them were either locked or there wasn't ba door there at all. Unfortunately he had been in both situations where he had a door that was lock, or no door at all. He used all of his very little bodyweight and pushed the door open. The quarry was bigger than he expected and there were more humans than he thought would be there, all working like slaves, they all looked so painfully depressed and tired. It was a terrible and terrifying display indeed. ((Going to hurry along here to let the others meet up a bit faster, hope you guys are okay with it ^^))

However he suddenly spotted a poor human boy, and he was quickly whipped a few times as he was unable to carry a stone three times his own size. He could not watch as he flinched for each hit the poor boy received, and once the draconian who had whipped him, had enough he left him there to bleed. He would die if he stayed like that! The sun was already scorching hot outside, he wouldn't survive. In a quick motion he ran over to the boy and checked his neck for a pulse, he was still alive, and he was too young to die. Too young to live such a life. A crowd had quickly gathered as Miyong's hand emitted a certain yellow and white glow to them, as the whip marks on the boy's back slowly disappeared and the boy began regaining conscious. He didn't care that he did it out in the open and that a large group had gathered, all he cold hope for was for the boy's own survival.

((I am fine with you moving it along. So i guess Carbon owns the quarry where everyone is at?))

Reactions: CrystalTears
((I don't see a problem with that! ^^))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((Waiting for everyone else to post....))

Picking up some stone blocks larger than him, RafaDark saw an Draconian whipping and shouting at a young boy. In disgust, he tried to put that stone block on its place and running to help that poor boy, he saw that someone was already helping him. Seeing an type of light coming from the crowd that had gathered around the boy, he felt a strange aura in that place. "Th-That is that stuff of magic??" he wondered, remembering an time that he felt that same power on an human, he started to get some interest in that person. "Humm...maybe that one would...no...he would not know how to do that..." he thought. Seeing an Draconian not far from there, close to an steel door, he knew who that one was. It was Carbon, an Draconian that he worked for as an bodyguard when on a special mission of the army.

Carbon shook his head as Miyong ran ahead. "I knew you were lying." He said to himself. Carbon flagged down some guards to grab Miyong then walked towards the crowd that was gathering around him. He looked at Rafadark and hissed. "Every one get back to work or ill begin to kill just for the hell of it!" His voice was loud enough to shake the ground it seemed. Carbon watched as the crowd dispersed very quickly after he shouted then walked up and threw Miyong to the ground. "I knew you lied to the slaver! You were told not to lie, this is what happens to slaves that lie!" A bolt of electricity could be seen travelling down Carbon's arm and onto his hand. He shot it at the boy Miyong was healing and killed him. "You will be next if i get any more lies from you!" Carbon looked at Rafadark and gestured for him to grab Miyong.

As Etherlinda walked back to the quarry just in time before her hour was up, she was met with a gruesome sight. The supervisor - no longer her Master - was flogging one of the workers, a young boy that had supposedly dropped a rock. She was shocked when a young blonde boy rushed towards him, is he crazy?! A crowd covered the flogged man and the blonde, blocking her view. Etherlinda rushed to the crowd and pushed to the front, making sure no one stepped on her ankle chains and cause her to trip.

She watched in pure astonishment, the blonde boy had his hands over the wounds of the injured boy, his hands emitting a yellow and white glow. She had never seen anything like it, she watched as the skin and blood torn from the boy's back slowly disappear, swallowed up by healthy skin until it seemed like he was never flogged in the first place. The people around her started murmuring, was this some sort of magic? Etherlinda's heart sunk, by revealing such a power meant solitary confinement for him. The Draconians were afraid of the humans that learnt how to use magic for fear of an uprising, most of them were locked away and isolated from the world.

She jumped at the booming voice of a Draconian, she looked up at him under her lashes, making sure he didn't notice her staring. He wasn't bulky like the other Draconians, but he did have muscles. His face was a picture of hatred as he looked at the slaves, the name 'Carbon' instantly appeared in her mind. This Draconian was Carbon, the one who destroyed countless villages of humans and spared no one. She shuddered, was this blonde boy his slave? She felt sorry for him.

"Everyone get back to work or I''l begin to kill just for the hell of it!"

Etherlinda dispersed with the crowd and moved back to her part of the quarry, continuing to move rocks onto a cart for one of the male slaves to haul it away. There was a scream, she turned around back to where Carbon was standing and watched in terror as he electrocuted the boy that had just been cured, the boy went limp and collapsed onto the ground, his eyes were glazed - he was dead. She turned her head back to her work, a tear running down her face. How cruel! These Draconians had no sympathy for us humans, especially this Carbon.

Watching Carbon and hearing something about that he would kill someone or something but RafaDark hadn't listened to that, he saw Carbon use his famous own Electric Charge on that boy. Having mixed thoughts about that scene, he saw that the slave was already dead and Carbon wanted him to take that blond slave to somewhere. Thinking back on his own situation, he thought that no one saw that he was still on an random human form, an he was right, even the Slavers didn't saw it!. Hurrying up and picking up the blond guy with one hand and placing the slave under his shoulder, RafaDark spoke "So, Carbon, what do you want me to do with this one?", feeling a little of fear while on that human form, he just waited impatient for an answer.

Miyong, purple

It required a good amount of concentration from to heal so deep wounds and the boy's body was so small, it wasn't easy and in the end the boy never gained his conscious back and thank God for that. Miyong's concentration broke once a couple of guards grabbed him, taking him a bit further away from the unconscious boy, as thr light disappeared quickly from his hands. He knew what he had done was foolish of him, but hr couldn't help himself, the boy was so young and he didn't deserve to die, how could they even expect a boy to work in a quarry? Miyong had been fighting a bit against the guards's hands, but once the shouting voice of Carbon appeared he immediately stopped moving and then was forced to face him, when he was picked up and then thrown to the ground harshly. It hurt, but it was fine. Pain was something he had slowly adjusted himself to get used to. The perks of being a slave, maybe the only perk of being a slave.

Carbon accused, or rather pointed out, his lie as he angrily shouted in his face while he was on the ground. He could see the electricity build itself up, but could not bring himself to face the boy as the sound of the boy's pained screamed filled his mind and practically killed Miyong on the inside. Usually he would have apologized to the draconian, but now he didn't regret anything. But he was clearly terrified. Miyong was just about to get off the ground as another human slave picked him up, before placing him underneath his shoulder. Almost trapping him, in his arms. "L- Let go of me...!" Miyong struggled against RafaDark's grip as he tried to push him away, he wasn't going anywhere willingly. Who was this human anyway? Why wouldhe help the draconian? But even more importantly, what did he mean by 'this one'?

Etherlinda dared herself to look back behind her, her eyes narrowed at the slave that approached the blonde boy that had been cruelly shoved to the ground by his master, Carbon. Who was he? He did not cower in fear at the foot of the Draconian. Who was his master? Why was he helping the Draconian without a vocal command? She did not recognise him, and she had been working in the quarry for the past three weeks, she had a good look at the slaves working with her. She had no idea who he was. Maybe he was a new slave, sent here to work while she was out earlier on her one hour break. But why would a Draconian assign a newbie an important task like taking the blonde boy away from the quarry? No, that was not the important question - why would a Draconian assign a human a task like that?! Did Carbon have a few screws loose? Was he mad? Was he not afraid of the magician uprising?

She studied the body language of the boy who now had a struggling boy over his shoulder. What on earth? Did the boy just speak to the Draconian without flinching, apologising or cower in fear? This slave was either foolishly brave or didn't have any sort of brain. Her eyes flickered to the blonde magician boy, soon he was going to be put some where with no sunlight or other slaves, isolated forever until he was nothing but a rotting corpse. She squinted her eyes as she tried to focus on his face, which was difficult, since she was working under the scorching sun. He looked pretty for a boy, he looked young and innocent. She shook her head sadly, he could have lived a normal and happy life if it wasn't for the Draconians. A young man like him spending the rest of his life in an empty room with nothing to do? It sounded like torture to her.

Carbon grinned revealing rows of dagger sharp teeth. "We could crucify him, but that seems useless considering the fact we could use his abilities for our own gain." He put his hand on Rafadark's shoulder and looked down at Miyong. "I really do think you should die, but i am feeling amazing because of this new knowledge we have." Carbon turned towards Etherlinda and his grin changed to a smile. "Come here slave! I have a task for you." After speaking he turned back to look at the quarry's main building and pointed. "Rafadark, bring him to the torture room please." Carbon walked off in the direction of Etherlinda. "I have something that needs to be done, and you are just the person to do it for me." He said in fluent English.

Starkson dashed from oak tree to the cover of small bushes that lay beside the dirt path that the draconian merchant carelessly strolled upon. Starksons teeth glistened in as the tips of them poked out somewhat from his mouth. The daylight glimmered in his dark brown eyes as he stealthily grew closer to his prey. Once he was roughly around 8 ft from the draconain, Starkson rested his left hand straight upon the earth, he inhaled deeply though his nose his chest puffing out 3 or 4 cm. "Brutus" He thought as he called to his earth spirit, sending small and faint ripples from within the earth towards the merchants mule. The mule began to kick, buck and wail uncontrollably. As the mule pulled its lead away, the draconian crashed into the ground. It's head thumped the ground. Starkson scrambled out from behind the bush and immediately drove his full weight on top of the draconian. The draconian was clearly dazed and confused, its eyes rolled to the back of its skull however Starkson wasn't willing to leave any loose ends. Starkson lifted his heavy hands and pummeled the draconian in its face over and over again until the draconian had no face. Starksons hands and arms were smeared in blood. He gazed down at them in silence for a moment... "You made me do this" He whispered faintly to himself before swiftly digging into the creatures pockets. He scrambled around in search of something. Anything. He felt the cold smoothness of a few gold pieces. He unhooked the dagger from the creatures waist and began marching towards the mule in search of loot.

Until suddenly he felt 1,2 no maybe even 4 hands upon him. no not hands. Claws!. Holding him, restraining him.

"You savage little roach"

it hissed. Starkson began struggling, battling the strength of the draconians that had suddenly crushed Starkson to the ground with their weight. His mouth full of dirt. He flung out the dagger and stabbed one of his captors in its claws, it released an agonizing yelp.

"I shall not let you take me alive!" Starkson growled just as he was about to call to Brutus. The ground beneath him began to shake, quiver under Starksons control then out of no where a boot struck him in his head and everything went black.

While RafaDark was with that blond boy on his shoulder, Carbon grinned and spoked that he wanted to kill the "witchdoctor" but he was having curiosity about the magical powers of the boy, calling an slave not far from where they were and looking back, he said "RafaDark, bring him to the torture room please. I have something that needs to be done, and you are just the person to do it for me." walking to that slave he called. He was amazed that Carbon had recognized him on that human form, replying to that order "Carbon, you know i don't do those things anymore...but...this one...he...you know...his magic powers...And more important, how could you know that i'm RafaDark and not an normal human?"

Miyong, purple

"I- I said let me go!" Miyong repeated as he began kicking his legs and struggling against his grip as he had been thrown over his shoulder like a dead animal, this was more than just annoying it was as if he was a dead animal. His struggling only increased once he mentioned 'crucifying' him, was he really going to do that? Was that how he was going to die? On a cross very very slowly bleeding to death...? His hands began to tremble the second he just thought about it, would someone really do such an act against another living creature? Then again it was impressive what the draconians had done to the humans, how they had enslaved a whole race, it was impressive, but in a negative way. However, it was lucky that Carbon had changed his mind and wanted to do something else than crucify him, but he didn't make it into something better, it was actually worse for him. They were going to use his powers for their own gain, what would he have to do? The torture of not knowing was terrible, as he began struggling even more against RafaDark's grip.

The human was still holding him over his shoulders as it seemed he was to be brought to the torture room.... Everything about that room sent shivers down his spine, why was he going over there? Couldn't he just work in the quarry as if he was any other human? Why did he have to see that poor boy get whipped... to make it just a little better before he was killed, he had at the very least not felt any pain before he died, since he was unconscious, but the scream that had escaped him before he died was enough to make Miyong guilty. He just prolonged his death, he didn't really help him at all. "I- I mean it! L- Let go of me!" Miyong shouted again to the human that had thrown him over his shoulders. Why would a human help out a draconian? Didn't he just see what Carbon just did to the other?! Once the human, or what was seemingly not human, talked to Carbon he got confused. Wasn't he a human? What was going on? It didn't make him less nervous as his kicking increased.

Carbon hissed and turned back towards Rafadark. "Do not question me!" He walked over and looked at Miyong then at Rafadark again. "Your useless, i thought you were dependable...." Carbon grabbed Miyong from Rafadark. "I shall be in the main building, if you need me." He walked off carrying Miyong. "I have plans for you slave." Carbon said to Miyong while grinning. "You never told us about the magic, why keep secrets?" He chuckled and entered the main building that oversees the quarry. "You wont be harmed while you work for me, unless you want to work with the other slaves?" Carbon walked into his office and set Miyong down in a chair then dismissed the guards. The guards closed the door and left Miyong and Carbon alone in the room. "I want you to be my assistant, since you seem to have a basic education it would be better than working with rocks, what do you think?"

Miyong, purple

Miyong was surprised when he was lifted off from the human's shoulders over to Carbon's which didn't make anything better, it actually made it worse. "P- Please! L- Let go of me!" Miyong pleaded as he began kicking with his legs again, though he was less violent as he was more afraid of accidentally kicking the draconian than he was for the human, since the human couldn't remove his limbs with one flick of his finger, but then again... it didn't seem as the man was a human at all... thinking of how he acted towards the draconinan, he had to be either fearless or extremely dumb if he was a human, everyone feared the draconians, even Miyong himself knew that. They were apparently going to the main building, which sounded far better than the torture room, though he still wasn't really happy with being carried away as he was, like some sort of luggage, but he was certain if he was placed on the ground he would run, and then regret it afterwards.

He didn't answer the draconian's question on their way to the main building, as he was once more placed in a chair. This felt like question round number two, and he certainly didn't like it. It was nicer here than it was in the previous room, of course, but it still wasn't better to be sitting in front of him like this. In a way it was his life dangling on a scale, and one wrong step would make the other more heavier than the other, and both sides led him to down. "A- Assistant...?" Miyong asked, where did this come from? Did he think Miyong would assist him in killing young boys in front of everyone's faces? Or assist in the inhumane working conditions down there? What in the world could he be thinking? Then again... he just might get killed if he refused, since Carbon did tell him. 'You'll die next time you lie to me,' and he was definitely going to lie a lot in the future that was about to come.

Feeling a little worn and useless, RafaDark looked a little aimless at what had happened. Seeing that Carbon would be on the main building, he would like to ask some questions about the boy later. Stopped and stunned, he saw that where he were just was him and a human female slave, "Hey, do you know something about that slave?" RafaDark spoked like nothing had happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.