Children of Royal Blood IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaklyn saw other people and her eyes darted over to them. She studided them for a few seconds before waving at them 'She looks pretty.. and he looks nice as well.' She thought inside of her head before slicing her steak up the rest of the way and beginning to eat it. She tilted her head to the side slightly before looking down at it. "Not bad.." she said outloud before glacing back over at the others 'Maybe that is one of the people that body guard went for.. Hmm.. Wonderous! More people to talk to!' She screamed in her mind. She wanted to go talk to them but didn't want to leave the other man alone. She knew what it was like to be left alone and repressed the strong urge to go talk to them.

She eventually gave in and grabbed Raythar's hand before leading him over to their table. She sat down and looked at them both "Hello!" She said to them before realizing she was getting herself to excited. "Sorry... I finally have people to talk to.. I feel so giddy over this.. I spent the last few hours staring at my wall and at flowers... So.. My name is Jaklyn... You can call me Jackie" she said to them both.

Last edited:
Karina looked up to the girl who she assumed to be her roommate. She reached out her hand to shake hers. "Nice to meet you Cheyenne. I'm Karina Iddesleigh, Princess of the Air Kingdom. I'm guessing you'll be my roommate. Let's be good friends okay?" She flashed a genuine smile as she let go of Cheyenne's hand. She pointed over to the empty half of the room. "You may do what you like with that side of the room. I already have all of my things set up on this side if you don't mind. Oh by the way you have very lovely hair. It looks so soft and well maintained, I wish I had hair like that." She evaluated the girl before getting up and looking out the window. In her mind Karina thought she made a good enough impression on the girl. That should be enough to earn a rather good reputation with the water kingdom for now. Making friends with other heirs was the main purpose of her attending this school.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Rushing. The mere thought of the word nipped at Aeolius' nerves as he practically flew through the academy halls. There had been a bit of a mishap at the royal library of the wind kingdom that ended with a total of 2,360 scrolls sprawled across the ground in an unorganized heap. Having memorized the system in which each rolled parchment was placed, Aeolius remained in the castle to help with the massive cleanup. He had asked the servants to go ahead without him in order to not risk his sister being late at his own accord. Even with the use of his powers time continued to stretch forward until he had finally finished somewhere in the early afternoon. In most circumstances Aeolius would have been more than calm at his predicament as he had a valid excuse for his late arrival. What was causing his rare nervous tick was the thought of his sister. He knew that she was perfectly capable in taking care of herself if such a situation would arise but even such logical thoughts couldn't keep his worry at bay. With servants already taking care of his luggage back at the dorm Aeolius proceeded to make his way towards the female dorms to check on Karina. Reaching the opposite living quarters, he immediately knocked on the doors smooth surface. The rushed air travel to and from the air kingdom had caused his usually straight white hair to fall into slightly messy locks around his shoulders and face. He, of course, was completely oblivious to the fact.

Reactions: hero.ic
Karina heard someone knocking on their door and turned around. "I'll get it." It wasn't necessary to say but it was a habit that she had formed at home. Upon opening the door a wide grin grew across her face as she saw her brother waiting on the other side. "Big brother! You took so long and you didn't even do your hair.. I don't care, I'm just happy you're here." Karina jumped up to Aeolius to give him a hug. She loved giving him hugs whenever she sees him. Most times she does it just to catch him off guard. In all honesty she felt much happier now that she knows her brother is here with her and she isn't alone, not like she was worried or anything in the first place.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Charlie couldn't help but laugh a little. "That's interesting, why do you say that? I mean you are charming, that's for sure. You're handsome, muscular, I'm sure you would be a real hit with the ladies." She said laughing once again. Another bite of her sandwich and a sip of soup were swallowed. "Wow this food is good. Is that turkey?" She asked him.

"So how was it growing up in the earth kingdom? Tell me about your hobbies and stuff" She didn't mean to be so blunt but she wasn't good at small talk, especially with males. "Don't worry I haven't really been raised to talk to males either, nor have I really had time to date." She said laughing again. "I plan to change that." And she did, she just had to find the right person.

Her attention was diverted from Jared and instead landed on the two newbies. "OH! Yes! Hello Princess." She said feeling slightly nervous about the fiery princess. "Oh and Raythar, I was jut chatting with your guard. It's been a while since I last saw you, you've grown quite a bit." She said with her charming smile. "Oh! Where are my manners. I'm Princess Charlotte of the Water Kingdom"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillian smiled at Charlotte "Hello Princess Charlotte... Its nice to meet you." she said with a big smile "I hope you do not mind me intruding at all.. I havent may people to talk to you and OH! I know you.. You are the girl from the water kingdom.. Oh.. I don't mean girl I apologize.. I mean one of the twin Princesses." Jaklyn began to ramble on. She caught herself and seemed to completely compose herself. "I am the Princess from the fire kingdom.. I think my brother will be coming along eventually.. Oh.. like your hair.." She said before looking at her own that was almost as smooth as water.

"Let's just go," Lin replied thoughtfully. "I'm not sure if she's going to come back, she looked pretty happy to see that guy." She slung an arm around Logan's shoulders. "And you're going to eat until you can't walk. Do you think they have ham sandwiches? I'm really in the mood for a ham sandwich. On whole wheat with little seeds in the bread. And maybe some lettuce and mayo..." she rambled as she dragged her brother out of her room.

"You coming, Vince?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder. "There might be an assassin around the corner who's butt you'll have to kick."

Logan grinned "I'm sure they will have so much food you won't know what to do with yourself" He said and followed her down the hall. He was sure the vince would follow them, and then probably want to taste test all the food to make sure it wasn't poison and all. Logan looked over at Lin "So, hows your roommate? I haven't met mine yet, apparently he's too busy touring the kingdom or something" He said with a shrug. Logan had been dragged over his kingdom more times then he could count and the of course all those trips to other kingdoms, however his parents had eased on that since his enrollment had been finalized. Something he was grateful for.

"I'm glad you've made it in one piece as well," Aeolius chuckled as he returned his sister's embrace. A light, calming breeze seemed to spread throughout the vicinity as if it could sense its masters relaxed state. It seemed that all his needless worrying had been for naught as Karina seemed to be ever preppy judging from the tackle of a hug she had given him. After a few seconds he became aware of another presence in the room and looked up to see a girl who appeared to be Karina's roommate.

"Ah, I'm sorry for the intrusion," He apologized with an apologetic smile before playfully ruffling his sister's hair, "I hope the little whirlwind hadn't caused you any trouble"

Little whirlwind has been his special nickname for Karina after the many incidents that transpired during the period of which her powers had began to develop. It had been quite an amusing time and a bit nerve wracking for the new older brother.

@CrypticWriter @innocent devil

Karina was slightly upset hearing him apologize for her. She hadn't met the girl for too long so she couldn't have started any trouble. "Hey! I haven't done anything... yet." She flashed a devious smile as she finished her sentence. "I'm hungry we should get some lunch and let my roomie finish unpacking in peace." That was just an excuse so she can get some brother-sister bonding time. Karina really just wanted to explore around rather than sit in a room and discuss roommate rules. She grabbed his hand tightly so she could drag him out the building with her. She hadn't much of an idea as to where they could get food but that didn't exactly occur to her.

"Assassins are no joke Lin," Vince rolled his eyes, "And of course I'm coming with you two, who else would I go with?" Vince scoffed. Vincent was, not surprisingly, very good at making new friends; he'd never had to before. All his life the friendship of the Neemi twins, especially Logan, had been enough. He'd never needed anyone else, so he'd never bothered to make new friends. The only other person he could even consider a friend was the co-captain of the royal guard, but then again being friends with your coworkers doesn't really count, does it?

"Lin, you had better have at least one green vegetable on your lunch plate this afternoon," Vince said, reverting into doting mother mode, "You need your greens."

"Princess Charlotte, how are things in the Water Kingdom? And Princess Jaklyn, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting."

At hearing that Charlotte had been speaking with his guard, Raythar smiled. "Oh, so you already met my cousin. I hope he didn't cause you any troubles."

Lin stuck out her tongue at Vince. "If lettuce is on a burger, does it count as a green?" Then she turned back to Logan. "She seems nice. I think we'll get along well. Except she brought sooo much stuff. You're so lucky! But you won't have anyone to talk to at three a.m."

"Wait are pickles a green vegetable?" she asked suddenly, a hopeful expression on her face. "Or french fries?"

"No troubles at all dear Raythar. In fact he's been an absolute joy to have around" She nodded to the boy. "Things are lovely, thank you. The earth is growing stronger and more beautiful everyday thanks to your kingdom. Your blessings to us have been nothing shy of perfect, I do hope the water and rain is suiting your kingdom as well, The drought was awful I heard." She said concerned. Talking to other royals was nothing less than suitable for Charlotte. "I do hope everything in your kingdom is fine as well?" She asked him in reply. Her eyes averted back to Jared and she smiled at him. "And I do hope everything in your kingdom is fine as well Jaklyn? I haven't been to the fire kingdom in quite sometime but I do keep up, I hope you're kingdom is flouishing in the heat?" She said politely with a smile.

"Please won't you join us?" She asked the two younger ones.

Oh jeez, oh jeez! Rose had supposed to arrive at the school two hours ago, but her driver had gotten lost and then stuck in traffic! Thankfully she had sent the few belongings she had ahead of her, and they were already waiting for her in her dorm room. Her button nose was scrunched up in anxiety as the driver pulled into the drop off zone.

"Sorry it took so long, I hope you have a good afternoon," the driver said as Rose practically leapt out of the car.

"Thank you!" Rose called, waving to the driver as she rushed towards the building. She pulled the creased school map out of the pocket in her skirt (she modified all of her skirts to have pockets in them). Let's see... It was a little bit after twelve thirty, which meant lunch had already started. Rose hoped her mistress was in the cafeteria, though Rose would much rather prepared a meal for Miss Yamato herself. Rose ran towards the cafeteria at top speed, skidding to a halt outside the door before tentatively peering in to scan the diners for her mistress. There she was, holding conversation with a knight and... oh wow... That girl was lovely... Rose felt her face heat up as she unashamedly gazed at the girl with the brown ringlets cascading over her shoulders. Rose had never seen a girl so beautiful as her, excluding her mistress, but Miss Yamato held an entirely different aura of beauty. You really couldn't compare the two; it'd be like comparing the moon to the sun. Rose watched the girl from the doorway for what seemed to be an inappropriate amount of time, but the lovely girl had yet to notice Rose's watchful gaze.

Charlie couldn't help but laugh a little. "That's interesting, why do you say that? I mean you are charming, that's for sure. You're handsome, muscular, I'm sure you would be a real hit with the ladies." She said laughing once again. Another bite of her sandwich and a sip of soup were swallowed. "Wow this food is good. Is that turkey?" She asked him.

"So how was it growing up in the earth kingdom? Tell me about your hobbies and stuff" She didn't mean to be so blunt but she wasn't good at small talk, especially with males. "Don't worry I haven't really been raised to talk to males either, nor have I really had time to date." She said laughing again. "I plan to change that." And she did, she just had to find the right person.

Her attention was diverted from Jared and instead landed on the two newbies. "OH! Yes! Hello Princess." She said feeling slightly nervous about the fiery princess. "Oh and Raythar, I was jut chatting with your guard. It's been a while since I last saw you, you've grown quite a bit." She said with her charming smile. "Oh! Where are my manners. I'm Princess Charlotte of the Water Kingdom"
As Jared was bombarded with the compliments, he couldnt help but let his face turn pinkish with a blush. He was glad for the change of subject as she asked about his food, and he nodded with a content smile, "It is delicious" he said. He thought about her next couple of questions and replied, "Well, the kingdom itself isnt a bad place to grow up. It works on the basis of everyone pulls their weight and help out their fellow neighbor. Being the element earth, we tend to take pride in strength, thats why our military is so well trained. I got to experience that first hand, my father was a paladin at that time, commander of the Earth Army. He was also the personal guard to his brother, the king. When I came of age, I decided to follow his footsteps and become a knight as well, become the guard for my cousin once he is crowned."

She mentioned how she planned to change her lack of dating and communication with the opposite sex, fixing her with a smile as he said gently, "Well, Charlie, I hope you find what you are looking for." there was something in his words that made it genuine, he truly hoped she would find one that she was happy with. Who knows, maybe some day he will find that person too.

Eventually, the arrival of Raythar, towed along by the girl who introduced herself as the fire kingdom princess caught his attention. She introduced herself and Jared bowed his head slightly, "A pleasure to meet you, princess. I see you have met the earth kingdoms heir, Raythar. I am Sir Jared, his cousin and royal knight in training."

Upon hearing the compliments made by Charolette, he couldnt help but give a sheepish smile, bowing his head in thanks to her. He caught her eye as she looked back and he smiled in return before giving his attention back to the other two royals, waiting for their reply.

"Lettuce is nothing more than a storage container for water it holds no artificial value, pickles are high in sodium but low in other vitamins, and potatoes are neither vegetables or green, especially when they are fried," Vince sighed, "If you plan on getting a hamburger at least get a small salad to go with it... Eating nothing but fried and fatty foods will upset your stomach, you must balance it out with something healthy." Vince pinched the bridge of his nose irritably.

"This goes for you too Logan, but you usually do not have as much of an issue with it as your sister does," Vince noted, "Besides, I wouldn't plan on eating a heavy lunch since there will be a opening feast tonight."

Avani had never been faulted for a lack of patience before, but as time ticked by, she felt it wouldn't be implausible for this to be the first time. She wasn't exactly angry that Rosalyn hadn't shown up; any number of things could have happened to her on the way. But she did feel ridiculous standing in the middle of the hallway. That was one of the drawbacks of her natural deference to the orders of others: when she made decisions on her own, she had trouble putting faith in them.

Eventually, Avani gave up. There was a definitive difference between being late for lunch and missing it entirely, and Jared had said he was planning to save a seat for her and Raythar. She was unpleasantly surprised that she had so quickly forgotten about her masters, and she walked as quickly as she could to the cafeteria.

The wonderful smell of the available lunches coming through the open door was certainly indicative of their quality. But Avani saw the girl at the doorway, as if unsure whether or not to go in, and knew it would be rude to just walk around her. With some trepidation, she lightly tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Pardon me, miss..."

Lottie let out a laugh as her eyes met Jareds again. The two had some serious chemistry, whether that devloped or not was another thing entirely. Her light conversation with the other royals was something that she quite enjoyed and was content with her company.

But something felt off for the young princess, and she turned her head to look for the watchful gazes of her servants and instead found the admiring glances of a small pretty girl. Charlotte felt herself blush as she watched the beautiful girl state at her looking quite content. She smiled softly at her and brushed her hair behind her ear as she returned to the royals. It was at this time she saw the beauty of the young fire princess as well. The girls here were beautiful, obviously the pride of their respective kingdoms. This made her think of Lin and Logan and how attractive they were as well. Though she hadn't seen the fire heir yet or either of the air kingdom she figured they were also a work of art in their own ways.

With a final contented sigh, Max hung up the last of the four suits he owned into the closet. Finally everything was unpacked, the empty bags stored underneath the bed, his cloths and toiletries in their place. As he unpacked he had taken it upon himself to change. Forgoing his usual business attire for sometime more comfortable. A dark green sweater he had owned for some time and a pair black denim pants. Pulling out his smart phone, he sent the servant watching Charlie a message to go take a break. Pulling the door shut behind him he was already walking down to the cafeteria.

Making it there rather quickly he slipped into the room, taking a moment to scan the place for his lady. He saw her, and the others around her. Even from the distance he could also notice the blush on her skin and the way everyone else was looking at her as well. Maxwell the king of poker faces couldn't help but to scowl darkly. Instead of going to join them, he moved to the wall near them. Within hearing distance in case she needed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.