CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARTEMIS & ATHENA
The First Encounter
The Fireplace of the library has been forged by Hephaestus.
The fire was crackling in the fireplace of the basement. Both of the goddesses teleported themselves in the small library that linked Olympus to this Head Quarters. There was very few fix teleportation station for demigods, and this one was one of the only ones in London. Both of the beautiful women were changed into modern clothes, their hair were flawless and shiny. Actually, Artemis even had a bit of makeup on that accented her green eyes.

The Goddess of the Hunt looked around the nice library and shifted her weight in one side and placed her hands on her hips. '' Well then! Hermes sure did a nice purchase for us! We should thanks Hephaestus too! '' she said as she looked at the fireplace turn back into it's familiar warm colors.

The Basement of Brownstone HQ. Access to anyone living in it.
Athena nodded in agreement, '' I agree with you. We should hurry up a bit. Wouldn't want to lose our warriors to patience, '' she said and Artemis totally agreed before walking out of the library.

They passed through the grandiose basement. It was actually a training ground. It was pretty typical to be honest. Nothing too extravagant or magical. It was mainly build for them to stay physically fit. Funny enough, Hercules was the one to select the best of the best for the equipment -and of course, he didn't forget to make a banner with his face and some encouragement quotes. Artemis couldn't stop laughing as she saw all of the pictures. '' This guy became so fool of himself. '' she said with a sigh as they walked up the basement.

They didn't quite know what to expect as a reaction from the demigods, but they couldn't deny that their face were priceless when they saw both of the glorious goddesses. Both were mouth dropping. They had a glow around them that illuminated the room.

Athena looked at everyone in the room: Lilith, Donovan, Elin, Sandy, Haris, and Lucas -whom she was surprised to see on the floor-. She took a step forward and leaned to look through the glass made patio to see a few people gathered there. This must be Iris son and Father's. She thought not being able to see the others due to the wall that hide half of the garden. But from what she felt, there were four others behind it.

Artemis was almost too energetic and had a grin up her mouth, '' How pleasant to see you all! It's been so long, Haris! So happy to see my twin's brother! Do you remember? I was the one that babysitted you when you were one year old! Actually... How could you know that... OH! Arabesque! Oh my god, you are ravishing!!'' she said as she clapped her hands excitedly. '' The maiden's back at my place adored you.'' she added

Athena then placed a hand on a young asian girl's shoulder. '' Daughter of Iris, am I right?'' she asked Ai Mei with a gentle smile. '' Please ask your brother and the rest to come here my dear, '' she said calmly with an angelic voice.

Of course, they didn't quite expect them to know them nor did they expect them to bow to them, but it was still traditionally what any demigod should do or any mortal for that matter.

GM MESSAGE: Technically speaking, those common to demigod life should bow to them. I mean, they are Goddesses xD It's a form of respect and it's the greatest honor they could receive xD
So... Lucas, Ai and Akira, as well as Lilith and Rayne should definitely bow down to them

Last edited:
Ai Mei
| Interaction: (Haris) @Andy (Athena) @B l u E s |
| Mentioned: Lucas |
| Outfit |
tumblr_mj2323I2pp1s6hmdgo1_500.gif

Ai listened to what he said happened. It was awfully weird thunder hit the man, that was a pretty rare thing. She smiled when Haris told her that he'd be fine in an hour. It was honestly a big relief. "Ai. Ai Mei. I prefer to go by Ai Mei though, I'm a first-y last-y kind of girl I suppose." she told Haris, she'd been told the term 'first-y last-y' in her first year of highschool. She'd met a man named Jonathan Lofties who went by Lofties and a man named Darren Shan who went by his full name- Darren Shan. They introduced the term to her. The three had become friends simply based off of the way they liked their name to be said. Around junior year their friendship had faded and by college time each had completely forgotten each other.

"So, hon, you don't happen to know his name or-" Ai started but then stopped. She felt something a little weird and overpowering- like the love child of awe and euphoria. She gave Haris a good hard look, and in that time deduced he was cute but not cute enough to evoke that strong of a feeling. She then quickly spun around quickly once she recognized it as the presence of Goddesses. Considering she was still on the ground she suffered carpet burn. Immediately she stood then dropped flawlessly into a curtsy, she dropped so low she nearly hit the ground. Her father lived in Japan for twenty years and the twins often visited, as a result the soaked in a lot of japanese culture. There were various different types of bows in the history of japan but they all had the same basic action, Ai simply chose her favorite. It was a lavish bow, popularized by geisha. The lower you dropped the more respect you were showing to the person you were bowing to- it also signified how beneath them in rank you were; Which is why Ai dropped so low. When Athena touched her it was ten million times more exciting than when she, Emi and Victoria sat at Starbucks for six hours just to pretend to be casually sitting there so they could "randomly bump" into David Beckham so they could get his autograph without looking desperate.

I.. just enter. I'm sure you already know that they're here though.

Ai's telepathic communication to her brother was, as she suspected, unnecessary. Seconds later Kira was next to her, he bowed as well but chose a bow most common imperially. It simply consisted of him kneeling and lowering his head in respect. Without talking to him, she knew they were both in complete awe.

"My Goddess, you seem to get more beautiful every time I see you. Which admittedly hasn't been very many times." Kira shot Athena a killer grin.

Did he just flirt with a flipping Goddess? I want to put him up for adoption and have a new brother now thanks.

Our minds our still connected Mei, and c'mon I wasn't flirting I'm not bad enough to flirt with a Goddess probably.

WHAT IS THIS "PROBABLY"!?

[fieldbox='Rayne Walker, purple']Rayne watched with a soft smile as the guy took control of the spell. There seemed to be a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. Then he spoke and Rayne grew just a little disappointed. Although technically he was right, it was a magic trick, but it wasn't the type of magic he thought it was. The raven haired girl exhaled slightly. It seemed that she wasn't gonna be the one to convince him, or the other blonde by the looks of it. At least she tried, The next best thing she could offer to potentially get them to believe her is shifting shapes in front of them but that's what had got her into this whole mess to begin with and she didn't need anyone freaking out like that again.

Her gaze returned to the guy with the lightning orb, he seemed to put more focus and attention into the spell as the spell grew stronger. "Hey, whoa you don't wanna–" Her words were cut off as she heard a foreign voice, it startled her as she jumped and looked over at the young man who had appeared out of nowhere. She chose to remain silent to the question that was asked and brought her attention back to the orb that had more power being poured into it. "Don't focus on it too much or else–"

It was too late, Rayne had warned him before not too put to much energy into it. It was obvious in his excitement that the rule meant nothing. The orb sparked brightly, a bloom of light flooding the area and dissipating moments after, the spell ending. She clenched her jaw and sighed. The static that had been created had affected her hair and the blonde's. They looked a little ridiculous and Rayne certainly wasn't impressed. His next question almost offended Rayne. "It's not just your run of the mill parlour trick. It's not an illusion. This is real, it's condensed energy, it can be dangerous. Thankfully you didn't bring a storm down on us." Rayne's words were stern and serious. Perhaps this hadn't been the best decision she had made. She was only trying to help explain the situation to those that were unaware of it, to make them believe that this was the truth and that she wasn't some sort of psycho path. But it seemed she was more prone to causing danger than helping.

Two more people joined them, one was the man that appeared through a fire portal when Rayne was trying to calm the son of Zeus down in the apartment and the other was one of the two Asian siblings. It seemed like Rayne had drawn more attention to this little encounter than she had wanted to.

Everyone found the need to blurt out words at the same time and Rayne grew a little confused with all the foreign voices speaking in unison. The first word, well name that caught her attention was the name of her grandmother. She looked at the Asian man and raised a brow. "That's a really good guess, how'd you come to that conclusion?" She asked. "I'm not her daughter, I'm her granddaughter." She didn't really care for the man's answer as she returned her attention to the others that had gathered. "Okay, let's all listen carefully cause I'm not gonna explain this more than once." Rayne spoke an looked at all of them. She didn't want to be some sort of mentor, or teacher or tutor, she was just trying to help one goddamn guy calm down. "Yes." She spoke simply. "I cast the spell, I transferred it to is hand. It was nothing more than a simple light spell that reacts to the elements that are associated with your heritage, the elements your parents or grand parents. The elements of the gods you are associated with." She made sure to emphasize of the word gods as she looked at all of them. "Anyways, I'm just gonna stop with all this. I'll just let them" she pointed up the sky. "Explain everything to all of ya'll."

Rayne wasn't blunt perse but she also wasn't being kind in her words. She had tried she really had but if others wanted to remain hard headed she wasn't going to stop them. She was sure something would come up that would hopefully make them all finally realize. Pulling out her cigarettes she removed one from the pack and placed it between her lips. Lighting it, she watched the Asian boy rush inside. The raven haired girl grew curious and peeked her head in through the door that was left open.

Two women stood inside, they seemed foreign yet incredibly familiar. They held power and Rayne was finding it difficult to hold their gazes. Who the women were she did not know just yet, but the urge to step inside and listen to these powerful women grew stronger with each passing second. "I think we need to go inside now." She spoke to the ones that remained outside. Walking up to the door she slid it open fully and motioned for everyone to step in. She would follow after all of them, shutting the door behind her.[/fieldbox]

Interactions
August Gunther - @B l u E s
Mikayla Elwin - @Nat
Nigel Harley - @Shattered|★|Charming
Andre Drakas - @SilentDiscort
Akira Mei - @Brøken_Serenity

Reactions: Vaila and B l u E s
[fieldbox=Arabesque Celesta, #ff8106, solid]
Arabesque had just came back downstairs, noticing that one of the siblings (or at least she thought they were siblings) were asking what happened to the poor guy collapsed on the couch. While she didn't hear the answer, she did hear the boy who brought said man in introduce himself.
"My name is Haris... I'm a son of Apollo. If that was ambrosia you just fed him then... he should make a full recovery in an hour or so... for now he just needs to rest."
Ara stopped in her tracks, what in the world was ambrosia? Shaking her head a bit, she returned to her spot on the wall, leaning against it quietly while contemplating what she just heard. It was only just a few seconds later that she actually realized what the boy had just said. Wait a second, did he just say he was the son of Apollo?! That means that he's my...half-brother? Or is that step-brother? Oh whatever, he's related to me.
The girl who offered gum walked past her, heading into the kitchen. Now that she thought about it, what time was it? Was she even in the United States anymore?
She has no idea where she is, she's surrounded by people she doesn't know, and all she's doing is leaning against a wall. Wouldn't a normal person be currently freaking out right now, like the blonde from before? If that was the case, then is Ara really normal? Rayne's words from before echoed in her mind.
"Take a deep breath and accept it, you're just more than human, that's all."
Oh, that's right, she's part-god, isn't she? Rhetorical questions are going to do her no good, after all even now she had already accepted the fact that no matter the current situation, she was still here, and she was still alive. Mentally, she laughed, such depressing thoughts don't usually fill her head. Suddenly, a voice broke through, pulling the girl back into the room, causing her to notice the warm feeling enveloping her very being.
"How pleasant to see you all! It's been so long, Haris! So happy to see my twin's brother! Do you remember? I was the one that babysitted you when you were one year old! Actually... How could you know that... OH! Arabesque! Oh my god, you are ravishing!!" A woman with dark hair and green-accented eyes, who was glowing mind you, was wearing a giant grin as she clapped her hands excitedly. "The maiden's back at my place adored you." the stranger added, unnerving said child even more than before. When did this person get here, and who is she? Honestly, the newly discovered demigod had dealt with too much weirdness today to really be any more confused
Deciding to voice her thoughts, Ara spoke, her voice soft and polite, "Ummm, I'm sorry, but who exactly are you? And no offense, but why exactly do you look like a lit up Christmas tree?" After saying this, she noticed the girl who had earlier introduced herself as Ai Mei curtsying, along with the boy who she had appeared with bowing, at yet another human (or what looked human) Christmas tree, this one another woman with curly hair. Having no idea what to do, she just stood there, avoiding eye contact with anybody and instead focusing on the fact this lady had just called her-

ravishing!?!
A light shade of pink coated the girl's cheeks, despite her attempt at not blushing at the random stranger's compliment. She didn't even know this person, why was she all of a sudden being complimented?[/fieldbox]
Outfit: Burgundy/Brown w/Boots & Glasses
Interactions:
Artemis @B l u E s
Haris @Andy

[fieldbox="Lucas, Yellow, dashed, 10"] Lucas didn't remember anything of what happened as he swam in the darkness of unconsciousness. Even though he was unconscious he could still fell the tremendous pain that was running through his body from the torture that the Minotaur had put him through. However..Lucas did have the relief of knowing that he had killed the creature before he fell unconscious that much he knew so..momentarily he was safe. The last thing he remembered before passing out was a bolt of lightning striking him. He knew at one moment he was in a forest..the next thing he knew he was on a rooftop and staring at another kid..who didn't look much older then he did. That's all he could remember before his legs gave out beneath him and he passed out from exhaustion.

Now..here he was floating in darkness as his mind tried to make sense of what was going on around him. He wanted to wake up..no..he needed to wake up. He had no idea where he was or if he was in danger or not. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't force himself to wake up. He knew that if he didn't wake up soon or if someone didn't help him he was in deep trouble. However..those thoughts went away as he felt a strange warmth flooding through his body. As he floated in the darkness he could make out a light straight ahead..he had seen movies and heard the saying before and knew to never go towards the light if you saw it..however..he knew that..if he went towards this light it wouldn't be the end. So..towards the light he went.

Upon reaching the light his eyes slowly opened and he found himself laying..on a couch in some strange building that he had never seen before. Weakly he turned his head and found that there were a great number of people in the room. One he instantly recognized as the boy that was on the roof when he appeared in the flash of lightning. The rest..he had no clue who they were. That was until his eyes landed upon the two eldest women in the room. He recognized them instantly and knew that whatever was going on..wasn't going to be good. Athena and Artemis Goddesses of wisdom and the moon. Why they were here or why they were together he had no clue..but knowing them they would tell them shortly..but then the other question came up as to who the others were? He had heard someone talking as he had come out of it but..he couldn't make out any of the words. They had all sounded like a jumbled mess.

Lucas didn't hold great love for the gods..however he didn't hate them like some did. He respected them..that was about all he could say but that didn't mean he agreed with their decisions. With a strained grunt Lucas managed to sit up and shake his head before he turned his body and set his feet on the floor. He attempted to stand up but found he was still to weak to do so, so he contended himself to just stay where he was seated. Since he couldn't stand up and bow he instead bowed his head respectfully to the two goddesses for a moment before he raised his head "..Athena..Goddess of wisdom and Artemis..Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon..for what do I owe the pleasure of being transported to this place and put in a room of people I do not know and on top of that granted the honor of your presence?"

Mood: tired, annoyed,
Interactons: Athena, Artemis @B l u E s
Mentions: Haris.
Ai @Brøken_Serenity[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Haris, Orange, dashed, 10"]Haris had been focused on the girl next to him that had been helping him with the injured man that he hadn't even heard the other two appear in the room. However..he hadn't have needed to hear them appear..he felt their presence and what he felt..it was powerful yet..it gave him this strange feeling of calm and love. When he turned his head to see the two figures he didn't know rightly who they were but..something was definitely different about them. Somehow he knew..that these two were the goddesses that his father told him about Athena and Artemis.

When the one the girls..the one that he had assumed to be Artemis started speaking he blushed hard under her praise. She..had babysat for him when he was younger? He could have sworn he would have remembered something like that but..then again she had said he had only been one at the time. But..why would she have? didn't the laws of Olympus forbid her to do that? Or had she done it secretly? Then the woman he figured to be Artemis turned her gaze to another one of the girls. Arabesque was her name? How did Artemis know her? and what was going on?

Then he heard the man on the couch speak which caused him to jump. He hadn't expected the Ambrosia to work that fast. He figured the man would still be unconscious for another 20 minutes or so..but..then again Ambrosia was a type of medicine and medicine effected everyone differently so he shouldn't have been that surprised. The man speaking only confirmed his thoughts..the two women standing before them were indeed the goddesses Artemis and Athena..both were technically his family Artemis he knew would be his aunt but..he wasn't exactly sure what Athena would be classified as..a step aunt? or was it just a distant aunt? He wasn't sure. "S..so..your..Artemis?..your my father's sister? My..my Aunt?"

Mood: Confused, Surprised
Interacts: Artemis @B l u E s
Mentions: Ai @Brøken_Serenity
Arabesque @Raven Haruka [/fieldbox]

Reactions: B l u E s
Andre could feel Kira's Hostility towards him, he quickly turned his head as he slightly aimed his rage towards him. Andre's experience with fighting allowed him to know friend or foe, but when he would use his rage towards others. It made his opponent stagger mentally during a fight, causing them to make mistakes a hesitate. No one around knew what was happening as Kira felt overwhelmd by this, Kira then took a step back. In that moment, Andre smirked lowering his rage and Kira's tension began to subside.
muttering under his breath Andre
"that's just great" as he sighed.
Andre just nodded his head in disappointment before turning his attention back to Rayne, not to bother with him any longer. Andre knew that the twins were holding a narrow view towards him and they were still very young and inexperienced when it came to the world.

Andre stood there for a moment as he listened carefully to Rayne. He was starting to feel an intense burn coming from his hand that was holding the dagger earlier
"What the hell?".
He went to grab his forearm, yet the strange thing was that there was no heat coming from it. He then lifted up his hand taking another drag of his cigarette before tossing aside.
Andre felt he had understood the explanation that Rayne gave the group, he never expected that we demigods were capable of using our elements in this nature. He began to feel upset with himself as thought back to when he was a child . How different his life could have been, if he hadn't set the place on fire. He looked up and Rayne then opened the door waiting for everyone to go inside . Andre took a deep breath in and began to walk into the home.
He could feel the two Gods were giving off such a powerful energy , and that he knew this is how it was to be in their presence.Andre then realized that Ares must have hid his power, so he wouldn't be able to sense his as he approached in the alley. He tilted his head on a angle as he slightly nodding down.
He smiled and stood there feeling relaxed, an looking across the room at the other Demi gods. Andre walked forward without any hesitation to approach Athena and Artemis , reaching out his hand and waited there for the Gods to do the same.

He gave a smirk
"It is a pleasure to meet you both, I hope none of us disappoint you."

August Gunther - @B l u E s
Mikayla Elwin - @Nat
Nigel Harley - @Shattered|★|Charming
Rayne Walker - @Huntress
Akira Mei - @Brøken_Serenity

[Fieldbox="Elin, Blue, Solid"]

Elin watched as the boy just trailed after one of the other women, honestly? She wanted to as well but the woman had a crowd and there was something about her that seemed, off, even compared to sitting opposite a god a few minutes ago. So instead she sighed, a small smile played at her lips as clearly the guy had to be fine or he wouldn't have sprung up like that and took a seat on the arm of the sofa. Content now just to watch the rest of the room, there were so many people here that she hadn't noticed before and each looked different and unique compared to the others. Even the twins; she assumed they were anyway, looked very different from each other. The girl looked very prim and proper whereas the boy looked mischievous and cheeky. Of course those were just first impressions and she could have gotten them wrong, ideally she ran her fingers through her hair to remove at least some of the knots from her multiple trips through the water today but to her surprise not only was it dry but it had been brushed.

She didn't want to know how that happened and slowly lowered her shaking hands to her lap. Keeping one ear on the room around her she ran through what she knew of what was happening and what had happened so far. trying to organise a sensible sort of timeline to try and better comprehend the vastness of what she was being told. It wasn't something she, or any normal person she presumed, could just nod and go along with after all. It was in essence, like if the Easter bunny appeared, proved he was will and dropped the bombshell he was your dad. Just because they said it, just because they appeared didnt' mean it was real and even if it was, it wasn't that easy to just accept.

As she was coming to some semblance of an order for thought there was a noise further down the corridor and she slowly lifted her head. What she saw was two very beautiful looking older women. Both were aerian in looks but both were dressed differently and seemed to present themselves very differently. Soon enough they began talking and Elin had a trouble keeping up with them, there was a lot of very girly styled gushing and she'd never been good at keeping up with that. She did catch their names though, Artemis and Athena. Two more Greek gods, well Goddesses actually and they were currently talking to those that already knew them.

She gave a slow blink but as she had not been addressed, nor had anyone asked her anything or made any move to interact she slid onto the sofa's seat and continued ordering her thoughts. The whole 'greek god' thing was a lot harder to refute with three of them now, four if you counted 'grandma'. She watched the interaction between one of the goddesses and one of the kids, it was painfully awkward to say the least but it at least gave her another link to her mental puzzle that she was compiling, she said the teenagers name over and over again in her head until she thought it would stick and then went to her ordering of thoughts. She had to get out and get some English money, she'd have to buy a Lebara card to phone her boss and say she wasn't going to be in tomorrow but what would she tell him? Family emergency sounded ridiculous but it was the only way to tell him the truth without sounding utterly crazy? The thing that annoyed her most of course was the fact she wouldn't be there to do the show tomorrow and that finally broke her silence. "Excuse me, miss?" She directed it to either Artemis or Athena, whoever paid attention first. "I have somewhere I have to be tomorrow, so is there anyway I can pop back home for a few hours and see to it?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nic, Gold, Solid"]

There seemed to be a lot going on and he was relatively glad he wasn't in the middle of it, too much commotion he'd never keep up. It was like those large groups of friends who went out together. How they managed to keep up with each other was utterly beyond him and so he was quite content to just pick up the contents of the bowl he'd knocked over upon arrival. Once done he put the bowl back in place and dusted off his hands, as he glanced around the room he let out a low, long whistle. Well there were an awful lot of people here weren't there? Glancing around the room his eyes flitted from face to face taking in just the features of the eyes, nose and mouth before jumping to the next. There wasn't a single face he recognised, which wasn't surprising really but a bit disheartening all the same. He didn't know where to start, a small crowd of people had gone outside, busy showing off a magic trick or something, while the others seemed to be either right at home or petrified.

Trying not to find the situation amusing he went to take a step forward when something inside of him froze, confused to the reaction he paused a moment and in so doing narrowly avoided having the door slammed open in his face. Two buxom ladies entered and while they were pretty he didn't quite get while everyone was tripping over their own tongues for them. They were vaguely familiar to him though and it wasn't until they introduced themselves that he knew why.

With a light chuckle he made his way to the kitchen, the 'goddesses' were busy fan girling over certain members of the gathering so it would be pointless in trying to talk to them at all. Filling up the kettle he whacked it on and while people gathered around the blonde ladies he leaned his head into the living room and called out. "I've got a kettle boiling, anyone want anything?" He for one was in desperate need of a hot chocolate, failing that some hot sweet tea. Something told him today was going to be a long old day, his pocket buzzed, his coworker from his job and with a sigh he answered it.
"Where the hell are you?"
"Ah, yes, well."
"You know you're going to be late back and the boss is going to go apeshit!"
"I know I know. Sorry, look something came up and I had to go."
"Oh really?"
"Yes, it's a bit of a family emergency, I can't really talk about it at the moment but I'll try and e-mail the managers later."
"Shit dude I'm sorry. I'll let the boss know."
"Thanks buddy. Catch you later."

Apparently there was a downside to being 'Alice'd through a mirror into some crazy other part of the world, the rest of the world didn't stop and wait for you to get back.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="★Nigel Harley★, #ff6600, solid"]

Nigel could tell that the girl named Rayne wasn't up for a teaching lesson. He kind of felt bad for barging in like he did on their conversation, it was too late to do anything about it now though. He still had the image of casting a fireball from his hand... how cool would that be? He bit his bottom let, excited and determined to learn that spell somehow and someway. Nigel could tell that something was setting the Asian male off... and it seemed like it was the guy who looked like he would punch you just for standing next to him. A person like that will only cause everyone trouble, Nigel would make sure to stay away from that guy. He turned to hear Rayne say that maybe they should head in now, nodding his head, he walked into the building.

Not realizing until he felt something powerful around the room, Nigel turned to see two new women in the Living Room. He stood there, in shock and disbelief. His father told him that Artemis and Athena would be there shortly... but he wasn't prepare to actually see them. He held back a scream of excitement, but his body couldn't handle it anymore. Nigel started to jump up and down. "You're Artemis and Athena... are you serious!" He had a giant grin on his face, still jumping up and down like he had just won the lottery or something. This was amazing, his father would probably start to laugh at the way he was acting... but Nigel couldn't help it. It wasn't everyday he saw a God or Goddess, it was phenomenal.

Nigel gave a light bow, his father had made sure that he knew to do that, knowing how he can forget things rather quickly. He gave an annoying sigh at how the male with the dark aura acted soo disrespectful towards the Goddesses... just soo rude and stupid. He shook his head, but wasn't up for getting into an argument with the uncivilized beast. He wanted to ask the Goddesses soo many questions, but seeing as a lot of people already were asking the same things he was going to ask... he stayed quiet.

Everything was happening soo fast, and Nigel couldn't wait to find out why they really were here. Maybe they were chosen for a great purpose? Maybe they would be able to go to Olympus or something cool like that. If they got to go to Olympus, he wouldn't know what to do with himself... he might die from the excitement and the insanity of being somewhere that most people could only dream about. Olympus was probably like Nirvana, just peaceful and anything would be possible. Nigel stood there, imagining what Olympus would be like and what he would do there if he ever got the chance to go.

|★|Godly Parent: Hephaestus
|★|Location: The Brownstone Headquarters

|★|Mood: Remorseful-Excited/Hyper-Annoyed-Intrigued
|★|Outfit: Nigel's Outfit
|★|Interaction(s): Artemis, Athena
|★|Mentioned: Artemis, Athena, August, Donovan, Rayne, Ai, Akira, Andre, Haris, Stella, Mikayla, Elin, Lilith, Arabesque
|★|Tagged: @B l u E s @Huntress @Vaila @SilentDiscort @Brøken_Serenity @Andy @Nat @MotherOfCthulhu @Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

"My Goddess, you seem to get more beautiful every time I see you. Which admittedly hasn't been very many times."

"Ummm, I'm sorry, but who exactly are you? And no offense, but why exactly do you look like a lit up Christmas tree?"

"Excuse me, miss? I have somewhere I have to be tomorrow, so is there anyway I can pop back home for a few hours and see to it?"

"..Athena..Goddess of wisdom and Artemis..Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon..for what do I owe the pleasure of being transported to this place and put in a room of people I do not know and on top of that granted the honor of your presence?"

It was like everyone was popping out questions! Some bowed, some didn't. Artemis obviously was ticked off from the lack of respect and by that boy that dared flirt with Athena knowing very well of their identity. Honestly, Artemis was barely holding it together. Athena noticed of course and placed a hand on the shoulder of her sister.

'' Hello, Lucas... Everyone. '' she said as she looked around with a smile. " Please stand up. No need in bowing so low. We come here for your help.'' she said delicately as she placed her hand on both of the twins shoulders before looking back at all of them.

'' Now, you all know that... or at least most of you know that chaos has been reigning over earth for quite a while... Actually, for too long now. Your kind is perishing day by day. Great and disastrous phenomenal plague your kind. '' she said her voice sounding dramatic. It felt so odd to be honest and it might take some off guard.

August who entered previously couldn't help but raise an eyebrow curiously. This felt like an awfully weird prank and he just stayed far behind looking at everyone behind with narrowed eyes. His feelings were kind of mixed up with everything. He was very skeptical all of this, but it just seemed so real that it.... it would be unreasonable to not believe it.

As for Donovan, he was just silent for once. The fear of that beast still plaguing his mind. He just wished like he could erase that terrifying image in his mind because it just made him feel so scared. He wanted to become invisible to escape it. The blood was still trickling down his cheek and it slowly dropped on the white furniture and almost simultaneously, you could swear Artemis' eyes poped out and the ground trembled.

" YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT! YOU!'' she said looking at Akira, '' YOU LITTLE INSOLENT LITTLE MORTAL! '' She shouted before looking at Elin with deadly eyes,

" WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT? YOUR LITTLE SPECTACLE FOR THOSE LITTLE TWIGS OR YOUR LIFE? THINK YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD SURVIVE WHEN ALL OF POSEIDON'S BASTARD WERE GETTING KILLED LEFT AND RIGHT?" She shouted before getting to Donovan which she didn't bother and just shot an arrow from a bow that just seemed to pop out of nowhere.

Donovan's face had turned white and his eyes filled with fear as she shot that arrow that just passed over his hair and actually seemed to have left behind a trail.

" YOUR MOTHER NEVER THOUGHT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WOUNDS AND TO NOT LET YOUR PITIFUL BLOOD STAIN WHITE FURNITURE?" She shouted and it just gave chills down everyone's back.

Honestly, there was quite a contrast between Artemis and Athena when it came to control emotions. And Athena, wise as she was, didn't bother calming her down. Afterall, she was reflecting what she felt in the inside. She just knew what to expect from mortals.

" NOW, LISTEN UP YOU SOLDIERS! STAND UP! ON GUARD AND RAISE YOUR HAND WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION! IS THAT CLEAR?'' she shouted once more which made everyone tight up their ass in fear.

GM: How on earth did Work Bitch end up making me write this O_O

Last edited:
[fieldbox='Rayne Walker, purple'] The door was shut tightly behind her. Brining her attention to everyone in the room Rayne was surprised to see how many people were actually present. Spotting the two goddesses the raven haired girl bowed her head slightly out of respect for who these women actually were. The power they had and the potential threatening power Artemis had.

Raising her head Rayne clenched her jaw. There was a sudden overbearing sweet yet tangy scent that entered her nose. Her gaze was quick to find the source. Something flashed through her eyes as her mouth grew dry with every passing moment. She tried to swallow back the sudden and disturbing urge as she looked at the young man who was bleeding. It was as if Rayne was under some trance. Every part of her body was screaming for her to move towards the man. Her fists were tightly shut, knuckles white, her jaw flexed.

A deep and loud female voice broke Rayne's attention. Her head shot in the direction only to find out it was Artemis. She seemed offended, at what, Rayne wasn't sure, but the woman was also visibly angry. Although the sarcastic part of her wanted to comment on the freak-out the sane part of her that wanted to remain alive strongly advised against any form of action.

Remaining silent amber eyes shifted back to the bleeding man every few seconds. At the same time Rayne was trying her best not to anger the apparently easily irritable goddess of the hunt. But she was finding it difficult to focus on the two goddesses and what they had to say.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Elin, Blue, Solid"]

Elin was taken off guard by the sudden shouting, her skin flinching and she recoiling from the suddenly angry woman. It wouldn't have been so bad if Elin had known where the anger had come from and why she was being yelled at rather than spoken too. Few people had raised their voices at Elin and that was due to her approachable and understanding nature, so to be screeched at by a woman who was fast approaching an image of a banshee was more than she could currently handle. To add insult to injury her pride and joy, her work, was insulted, trashed, considered a cheap and nasty joke to this stranger. Tears sprang to the corner of her eyes as the woman continued to rage at the others for no particular reason at all.

She rubbed her arm and fought the urge to cry, it wouldn't do well in front of these strangers to show such weakness. When the woman pulled out a bow and shot at the injured boy Elin blinked slowly. An anger welled up in Elin, the desire to scream back at the 'goddess' and tell her what a fool she was being. How pointlessly dangerous it was and how shallow her understanding of human emotion was and how shouting was the lowest form of communication known to man. However, she wasn't that kind of woman, she wasn't pointlessly aggressive, she didn't shout, she was raised better than that. Biting her tongue she took a damp tissue from her pocket and head towards the couch where the terrified kid sat. Her hands were shaking but she offered him it silently with a small, weak smile.

The woman shouted again and she simply flinched, making no salute, making no declaration of 'yes' to any one. instead she closed her eyes, waited for the yelling to end and slowly opened them when finally the woman seemed to have stopped her screaming. Glancing back to Donovan she too ka look at the cut and sighed lightly, she dared not ask how it happened with the screaming woman not too far behind her.

So instead she contemplated how she was leaving here, not to clear her head but to actually leave and go home. She was sure Rhea would help her if she asked her too. It had been too much to find out she was a demi-god and 'destined' to save the world, to be screamed at was the last straw. She wasn't doing anything wrong, she was asking questions and she didn't appreciate being treated like a convict rather than someone who willingly had come to help. If they'd been as patient and understanding as Poseidon, perhaps she'd stay but they weren't they were, for lack of a better term, heartless. Which makes sense, considering who they are supposed to be.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nic, gold, solid"]

Nic had barely had a chance to boil the kettle before a louder noise screeched through the kitchen. It seemed one of the goddesses was throwing her weight around. Leaning around the corner he watched as one of the goddesses flipped out over the smallest of inconveniences and proceeded to belittle, terrify and humiliate the people present. She reminds me of my old boss but...worse if that's even possible, no wonder dad stays away from this lot they are crazy.

He sighed as the woman made one girl cry and shot at another guy, of course, it seemed like a fantastic idea to alienate all the people you wanted help from. He rolled his eyes and slipped back into the kitchen to continue making the hot water for the tea. He heard the woman start further demands and shook his head lightly as he finished his cup of tea, swirling the bag in the cup. "Yes sir." He uttered lightly to himself as he squeezed the tea bag and threw it in the bin.

It seemed like this was the beginning of an awful new chapter but what else did he have, his rubbish IT job? It could at least be a little interesting.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntress
BeFunky Collage.jpg"I'm just not a big fan of mess and screaming. So it was easier to avoid it by going in here" Stella had explained to the other female that had entered the kitchen with her, before they had needed to leave and go into the living room again. But they had to go out where others were, where two women stood, with an intimidating air around them, making the hairs at Stella's neck stand. If Persephone had been bad enough to make her feel as if things weren't as they should be.... These women were the masters at it.

Honestly, they made her feel quite terrible with how much their voices were raised, and how they clearly cared less about their sanity, than making them fight for some reason that none of them had signed up for. Or well... Maybe some had signed up. But she hadn't. That she was sure of, and if she was to guess, Mikayla wouldn't have signed up for some war either. Nope... For that girl was too busy trying to get every victory related to the water that she could. Stella had even listened to her talk about possibly taking up sailing, or surfing next. Always some kind of project going on with the other blonde.

RAISE YOUR HAND WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION! IS THAT CLEAR?'
Well.... She lifted her arm, holding her hand up into the air. "If it'd be alright.... I could try fixing his wounds. At least the bleeding ones, if there is a first aid kit here. I'm used to stitching up Mikayla after she's been doing stunts." Stella spoke carefully, glancing over to her friend who stared with wide eyes, before she looked back to the goddesses and the bleeding guy. She hated blood on white. It was hard to get away. It was possible, but it was a struggle usually. And well... she had experience having to wrap up the bleeding wounds of Mikayla whenever she was crazy and jumped from cliffs.

BeFunky Collage.jpg
While the others she had been talking with had started to walk indoors, she had followed along, but didn't wander far into the living room as two women whom she did not know stood there. Not that she knew anyone else there either, though at least she knew the name of Rayne by now. So she had one person she wasn't 100% on edge with for this moment. Though these two women raising their voices in a situation like this, where they were already on edge? Where they had no idea what was going on? What sort of behavior was that? So she crossed her arms over her chest, the bag hanging over her shoulder still, moist hair dropping water down her neck, but no way she enjoyed these women yet. No way.

Soldiers. No way.
there was no way in hell that Mikayla would ever want to be a soldier, and no way she would be a soldier. She did competitions. She didn't do teams. She didn't do teamwork. And she certainly didn't do anyone else work! But she wasn't going to snap back on them. Instead she closed her eyes for a moment and took deep breaths. Multiple deep breaths. Getting herself ready to have her body calm down and not want to punch someone.
But then she heard a familiar voice. A far too familiar voice.

Wide eyed, Mikayla stared at her best friend. "Ste-" She stopped herself from speaking, just standing there speechless as her soft spoken friend was speaking to these women who were quite frankly making Mikayla want to punch something. Of course that softie would offer to fix someones wounds. Of course. Just like she had when Mikayla would fall wrong from a cliff, or scratch herself on a shell when walking from the sea and up on the beach again. Of course she'd pretty much throw herself out there just to help a damn person they didn't even know!​

Akira "Kira" Mei
| Interactions: @B l u E s |
| Mentioned: Andre, Artemis, Athena |
2703807114_1_36_n3aWaXc9.gif

Akira was outside when he began to feel an overwhelming feeling, the clenched his teeth down hard and balled his fists. His eyes narrowed as an uncontrollable agitation wracked his body, he could tell it was unnatural- he hadn't been pushed or prodded. He looked around quickly, his breaths becoming short and his heart rate shooting up to Olypmus. When he looked at the son of Ares Kira knew. Kira was a lover not a fighter but he was ten seconds from slamming his fist into the man's face, damn his size and damn his father. He could tell his mental state was 'staggering' if you will. He was tense, on edge and this was prone to get him seriously in trouble.

Right when Kira was about to say something about what he knew Andre was doing he hear Ai's voice in his head. At the same time Andre's power over him subsided. Kira chuckled, realizing that he was being a little hasty and unnecessary. There was no way he was getting in a fight with Andre, the man hadn't done anything to him. Besides, both Mei's had mostly defensive/support abilities. There was only so much you could do with light, illusions, distractions and heat but nothing definitively offensive. Akira could hold and shape light but he'd never bothered trying to make it into some sort of weapon- and without a weapon Andre could have easily slaughtered him. Kira figured he could do so and made a mental note to investigate later.

Suddenly he felt a different presence, it felt like his mother, Iris. Not as loving and tender though. Kira went in the livingroom, slightly mesmerized. He bowed next to Ai, showing the Goddesses respect

"My Goddess, you seem to get more beautiful every time I see you. Which admittedly hasn't been very many times." Kira shot Athena a killer grin. Ai began flipping out on him in his head for flirting with a Goddess. In actuality Kira wasn't really flirting. It was just Kira's personality, it was how he talked to females. There was no romantic or sexual connotation within it. Athena could legitimately be his mother. The woman offered the twins a few kind words and where Kira was touched felt like fire. He stood first, Ai standing a few nervous seconds later.

Suddenly his head shot up, hearing Artemis flip out. Ai gripped Kira's wrist protectively and pulled him back, the girl was looking straight at Artemis with the bitchiest glare Kira had ever seen. Kira tried to pull his wrist away but Ai tightened her grip. Kira could understand Ai was protective, the fraternal twins had always been protective over each other- even so to get angry at Artemis wasn't the best of plans. Maybe if their father was Zeus or their mother was Hera but Ai and Kira were descended from Iris. She didn't have a seat in Olympus so she was below Artemis in status.

Ai Mei
| Interaction: N/A |
| Mentioned: Donovan, Kira, Artemis |
| Outfit |
tumblr_mj2323I2pp1s6hmdgo1_500.gif

Ai was a little beyond pissed at Artemis. So Artemis needed them and her idea was to be a psychotic bitch and make everyone hate her. What? Was this some sort of good cop bad cop scenario because Artemis was taking it a little too far. She shot at a regular man and caused him to bleed then proceeded to yell at him for it? What was her issue. Artemis wasn't even being smart, if you need someone to put their lives on the line because you told them to you don't do it by making them hate you.

"I guess being the virgin Goddess will do that to you." Ai muttered under her breath. She then stalked off to the kitchen, finding another man in there calmly making tea. Ai slammed open various cabinets, her face feeling like as hot as the fires of Hephaestus' forge. Tears threatened to break out of her eyes but her eyeliner wasn't waterproof so there wouldn't be any crying for Ai Mei. Not that day. Eventually she found a party sized bag of chips. She ripped them open and began to stress eat. However she could get home, she was going to do it immediately. She didn't trust Artemis, that woman was going to get them all killed if she didn't do it herself.

After a few chips she managed to calm herself down enough to close all the cabinets she'd flung open. She still kept taking down salt & vinegar chip after chip. She'd met psychotic chicks in college but dealing with them was easy, it was a out-sass contest. Keep hurling clever insults and have your friends around. It was an easy battle that Ai could win any day of her life. She had and endless storage of sass filled comebacks. Artemis wasn't some idiot cheerleader who thought because she was cute she could say anything and get away with it, she was a Goddess. The woman could snap her fingers and Ai would be dead.

Ai jumped up onto a cabinet and leaned her head onto the side of the refrigerator, letting out a sigh. She could feel Kira's presence move father away from her- most likely he left the living room. Ai let their telepathic communication fade and then end so her thoughts were once again her own. After she did so she didn't think anything, she just fumed and shoveled chips into her stomach.

Andre stood there silently watching as Artemis snapped, he was caught off guard from her reaction. He scratched his chin as he noticed that Athena was not going to interfere. He huffed out a short laugh in response to the situation. Andre closed his mouth but still continued to laugh quietly.
He thought to himself for a moment.
" Are they toying with us? No that can't be it. The're actually scared, but what on earth could scare a God?"
Artemis was too occupied to notice that his laugh. The moment Artemis finished Andre looked around at the others, while also observing at Ai storming out of the living room. He then turned his attention to look at Athena.

I don't mean to be rude, we all got thrown in here without any choice of our own.
Andre does a quick look around the room and continues to look at Athena
I think we deserve some answers before anyone here becomes your soldiers.
Andre begins to walk around the room and swings one arm pointing at some of the other demigods who surely are still frightened.
Some of these people are scared as hell, I don't know if they will be able to fight.
He pauses for a moment to take in a deep breath with his hand shaking with excitement. Andre walks over to where Artemis is standing, he looks towards the other gods and give a small smile.
I know very well by the looks of both of you that you are quite amazing gods. Hell every time Ares tried to start a war, you always came up with some plan to defeat him.
So I ask you both w
hat exactly are we fighting that has you so scared?

[fieldbox="Nic, Gold, Solid"]
@Broken_Serenity

Nic paused as his calm space was invaded, the banging and crashing of a small and rather cute Asian girl disturbed the small ocean of calm he'd created himself. Rather an interfere immediately he let her vent, he finished his own cup of tea and bought it to his lips, blowing lightly on the steaming cup and staying where he'd made it. Eventually the woman had stopped her slamming around and was just frustratedly sighing and eating crisps. It was incredibly wrong but he found that even cuter, this whirling dervish of anger and frustration had stilled and was all but pouting with her food. He could hardly blame her of course, their less than lacklustre greeting would rub anyone the wrong way.

He smiled faintly behind the cup and placed it down fixing another tea, no sugar, splash of milk and then turned back to the woman who had by now mounted the cupboards and was sat above, still eating. Stress eating. He corrected himself, knowing the signs being a long time sinner in that respect himself. With a warm, gentle smile he offered the fresh made cup up to the woman, "Everything alright my dear?" He asked, his tone was friendly and light, in no way did it sound demanding or prying but perhaps that's what made it so welcoming in some ways. If the cup wasn't taken it was settled on the counter closest to the little kitten like woman and he went back to his spot with his cup and took a small sip. "I must say, this certainly isn't how I expected to spend my afternoon. I'm Nic by the way, son of Hypnos it seems. Quiet chap, not like the rowdy lot out there."

Mystical godnap; or would godnap be for a god being kidnapped rather than for being kidnapped by a god? He idly wondered, godnap aside there was no reason not to have good manners. The woman seemed to need a little normal as well, though normal may well have been relative to the others here, hell, it was relative to himself most of the time. He focused briefly on his tea, all tartarus could rage out there but here he planned to keep it calm and mellow. In Nic's opinion screaming, stress and insults achieved nothing except the alienation of anyone who could help you solve your problem.

Considering Hypnos had told him there was a large problem the goddesses hadn't taken the best path by screaming at a bunch of frightened young adults. Even Athena had messed up by not setting her sister to rights and calming her down. No one was going to save anything right now, who would want to? No, calmer was better, calmer bred rational actions, thoughts, plans. He was half tempted to suggest as much to the goddesses but honestly? He was happier in the little kitchen with the feral like Ai Mei hoarding the snacks on her cupboard. As surreal as it was it was still relaxing.

[/fieldbox]

★NIGEL HARLEY★

The giant smile that Nigel had on his face turned into a shocked and frighten and somewhat mortified appearance, after Artemis started yelling. He had heard that Gods and Goddesses tend to get dramatic and act over the top... but wow! He took a few, several, steps back from the Goddesses, fearing that he might get some words shot his way just for standing too close. He held his hands together, trying not to make a dumb move, or fall over in awkwardness like he did in situations when he felt out of place. Nigel couldn't believe that a Goddess had such a colorful vocab. Artemis could really shoot out deadly words, almost as deadly as her bow and arrows, speaking of, Nigel shot his head towards where Artemis had shot an arrow. His heart had skipped a beat, as if he was the one that almost got hit with the arrow.

Everything was going to hell, the Goddesses were freaking out and not helping their case at all... and the other Demigods were just, not ready to hear all of this. "Yes Sir! I mean... Yes Ma'am!" For some odd reason, Nigel saluted Artemis, looking at his arm over his head, he then moved it back down to his side. "What... why?" He whispered to himself, that was odd and unpleasant. Being forced to salute made Nigel feel uneasy and even more frighten, if that was even possible. He didn't like being controlled or told what to do, since usually he was able to follow his own choices, even if his father tried to direct him otherwise. Whatever Athena and Artemis needed from him and the others, yelling and shooting out orders AND arrows was definitely NOT the way to get anyone to trust them, let alone work with them.

Nigel stood there, not saying another word, wanting to let things cool down and than ask what the hell Artemis' outburst was about. He heard the voice of the male that he didn't and probably would never trust, Andre, start to speak up. He was prepared to roll his eyes and watch the male make a fool of himself, but he didn't expect to actually agree with Andre's words. Seeing as Andre had finished talking, Nigel cleared his throat, gaining the little courage he had to ask a question as well. "Respectfully, I would also like to know what is going on... and why you need our help for this "thing" or whatever it is. Aren't you all Almighty and Powerful... can't you just snap your fingers and POOF! Whatever is doing whatever they're doing will just go away?" He folded his arms, more annoyed than scared now, he didn't like being in the dark, he wanted some kind of answer or answers before walking off to fight something that he didn't have a clue what it was.

[warning=#ff6600]
★Godly Parent: Hephaestus
★Location: The Brownstone Headquarters
★Mood: Shocked-Nervous-Scared-Annoyed/Distrusting

★Outfit: Nigel's Outfit
★Interaction(s): Artemis, Athena
★Mentioned: Artemis, Athena, Andre

★Tagged: @B l u E s @SilentDiscort
[/warning]

Last edited:
[fieldbox='Rayne Walker, purple']Rayne's gaze kept returning to the bleeding young man. It was easy for her to ignore everything else that was happening as her body was willing to shut out everything but that. "I'll do it." She blurted out. 'Do what exactly?' She questioned herself as all the sounds in the room swelled in her ears and returned at a surprisingly loud level. She almost winced. "I'll uh—I'll go look for a first aid kit. The bathrooms maybe?" She pointed towards the stairs. Something wasn't right with her. She could feel it. Not saying anything else she left the group of people and made her way upstairs. She muttered nonsense to herself as she walked. Why did she feel like this? So awkward and weird. Rayne never felt like this. She was never twitchy, uptight, worried, paranoid and whatever else was going on.

Her first stop was the first floor up, where the males were intended to stay. She made it all the way down the hall into the bathroom. Searching through cabinets, behind mirrors and in the small linen closets. Although she wasn't able to find a full first-aid kit she managed to scrounge up some rubbing alcohol and some cotton buds. Leaving the bathroom she made her way back downstairs and approached the blonde who sat next to the guy that was bleeding. She held what she found out, her eyes wandering to the wound once again. Her mouth grew dry as she swallowed it back. "It uh" She cleared her throat. "It was all I could find." Rayne explained and had difficulties tearing her gaze from the guy's head to look down at the blonde. "Hope it's good enough." She tried her hardest to keep her eyes on the blonde. [/fieldbox]

Interactions:
Donovan Dempsey - @B l u E s
Stella Bayne - @Nat

• Love

DONOVAN DEMPSEY

Donovan was scared shitless but he had no clue what to do. He looked at the cute girl that kind of caused that whole confusion with the obnoxious boy that looked like Captain Kirk. He looked at the young blonde girl next to him and he just stayed quiet as he touched his cheek. The woman was quite terrifying and he didn't dare look at her eyes. He honestly didn't have a great first impression of the goddess that he thought was cute. More than anything, she seemed bi-polar.
He looked at Stella and he found her cute, not that it change anything since he looked completely terrified. " Is it that bad?'' he asked her quietly as he tend his cheek towards her. It was quite a deep wound, but nothing too disgusting. Just a bit of alcohol to disinfect it and then a big enough patch to cover his cheek and not let the blood drip or unwanted bacterias to penetrate it.
tumblr_inline_mukz9rL9Mb1so7krd.gif

[fieldbox="GM POST Ft. Hercules, green, solid"]

The afternoon passed tensely, the goddess' had put their foot well and truly in it and the 'recruits' were, well most of them, rather intimidated. Eventually Athena led Artemis away seeing that no more progress would be made with the way things currently were. They were told to make themselves comfortable, have something to eat and find a buddy and a room to go rest up in. The two could be heard talking in muttered tones as they left but then the children were more or less alone.

The rest of the night passed quietly, without incident, the door remained locked as did certain rooms of the house but the way to the rooms and the bathrooms was left open and the kitchen, pool and living area were also accessible at all times.

Around 0500 while the world was still slumbering and quiet and the first pale blue rays were filtering into the night sky as Nix slipped ever onwards through the sky there came a terrible noise. It sounded like a cockerel if the cockerel were a bear and made out of metal and stone. Doors to the dorm rooms were flung open and a loud baritone filtered through with a rumbling crescendo that ripped through sleep and ignorance like water through a paper bag. "Up you get you lazy bunch!" He shouted, banging on the door with his fist until he saw the first signs of wakefulness from the occupants. "If you're not up in five I'm coming in!" The voice, despite it's seniority and dominance was still somehow, light, it wasn't arrogance but enthusiasm in his tone.

hercules_dvdreview_splash650.jpg

Hercules was a large man, about six foot three in height, built wide and strong as one might expect, his muscles rippled with strength, as if his skin fought to contain the power that lay underneath. His hair was shaggy, unkempt and he had a dark beard that sprouted from his chin. He had quick, cunning eyes and a powerfully stern look that was ruined by the inkling of a grin. It wasn't just his physical size that made him seem so big, his shadow seemed to reach the furthest corners of every room, his mere presence, or aura if you prefer, was large, many times larger than his body was. It could be intimidating in a way, though just by looking it would be hard to tell why. He moved like a cat, agile and sleek, as if he planned every movement before he did it and executed it with complete perfection. Further, just like a cat this large, imposing man made no sound as he moved, the only noise he made was the noise he purposely made in efforts to rouse his 'students'.

Perhaps he shouldn't enjoy this as much as he was but a chance to be out and in the human world again, even in this limited capacity, was pretty cool. Once he had roused the students he waited in the hallway, leaning against one of the walls to wait and see who got up and who needed a further rousing. After five minutes if they still weren't up Hercules did as he promised, he walked into the rooms and threw the students over his shoulders, heading down the hallway and out towards the yard.

The training grounds were huge, at least an acre, but of course nothing less would suit for training a whole new bunch of demi-gods. Olympic sized with short slipped green grass and stone pillars twenty feet high that may well have been around since the time of the ancient greeks. Five feet from the door a red track had been laid, sand and chalk marked out a four laned running track. It spanned almost the entire perimeter of the grounds, pulled in twenty feet from each edge to make way for the other training facilities. At the back line up against the wall were archery targets, five abreast and an assortment of bows, arrows, javelins and spears were lined up in a wooden weapons rack which rested between two of the pillars. To the left side was a range of obstacles. Clambour nets, balance beams, monkey bars, rope climbs, scramble posts, 'stepping stone' poles and assortment of other equipment aimed at improving their bodily strength, agility and stamina. To the right were training dummies of various sizes and shapes, some of them weighted so that if you hit them they would hit back, several wooden mu ren zhuang waited either side for the students strength and wits in battle. Finally in the large centre part of the grounds where the grass was permitted to grow there was a large circle chalked into the ground. An empty weapons rack was anchored down near the outer edge, though there was no mistaking it was a brawling pit.

1.1278192908.gladiator-training-grounds.jpg

ocrse1.jpg

He felt bad for the kids, he remembered being in their shoes, at their age, it wasn't easy. Hell they'd been pretty lucky up to now in some ways, technology was much more advance than it had been in his day and they hadn't had a jealous uncle hell bent on trying to kill them either. Still, it wasn't easy and it was easy to tell from the ones who were up and groggily trying to force themselves awake that they had no clue, they were scared and they really didn't want to be here. Part of Herc wanted to cancel this whole thing and just send them back to bed but he'd had orders, Athena and Artemis would give him beyond a hard time if he messed up their meticulous planning.

They were just kids, now. It was his job to start molding them into soldiers, training them, getting them stronger mentally and physically for what they were going to have to do. Everyone was counting on him, his father, the gods, heck even these kids in some ways, though he doubted any of them would realise that themselves. So taking a deep but subtle breath he steeled his gaze and clapped his strong hands together, it echoed down the length of the training grounds.

"This is your first day of training ladies and gentlemen. Every morning will start like this and you will not get breakfast until I am satisfied you've worked up a good enough sweat!" He paused only a moment to make sure they were all paying attention, dumping anyone he'd had to carry from their beds, carefully, onto the floor. This included Nic who looked up at him with almost golden eyes, foggy and confused and rubbing his cheeks in a seemingly futile effort to rouse himself. "Now, everyone give me a lap of the field. No powers and no cheating. If I spot anyone using their parents powers or slacking off I will personally make you all run the lap from the beginning, again and again until you've done it right. Let's go!"

@ Everyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nic, gold, solid"]

Nic had finished his tea and remained in the kitchen until the goddess' had slinked away. He tried making conversation with the kitten on top of the fridge a little while longer and then excused himself. Curious he roamed the house trying all the doors and seeing where they lead, if they lead anywhere. He briefly said hello to the other prisoners here and tried to remember as many names as he could. Finally he found the bedrooms and while the sun set he kicked off his shoes, removed his tie, belt and socks and fell into the sheets. He'd have to get his 'dad' to pick some stuff up for him if they planned to stay here long.

Soon Nic was asleep, there was little on this god's green earth that would wake him. He didn't even stir when his roomie came in. Luckily for whoever that was, he wasn't a snorer, he slept silently and barely moved, his mind too busy processing things he couldn't comprehend. That said if one watched closely for long enough they could see flecks of glimmering dust dancing around him as if drawn or perhaps created by him in some way.

Even as Hercules banged through the door of the room and screamed his good morning to the occupants he didn't stir, he barely stirred as the broad man returned and lifted him up onto his shoulder. It was only when his face bounced off something warm but hard that he began to stir and nothing really registered until he was dumped on the chilly ground.

Blinking in the half light his eyes were almost golden in colour, dancing with the residue of the 'magic' that his father had passed onto him. He tilted his head almost cat like as he desperately tried to focus on the words the bulky man was saying. He was guessing he was someone important, Aries maybe? Though no matter how hard he blinked there was little that was making sense to him.

He got the vague feeling he was supposed to get up and while his body protested to the idea he did manage to push himself up and onto his feet. Blinking with that same lost, confused expression and a head full of bed hair he tried to spot someone who had a vague clue what they were doing.

@broken_serenity

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Elin, Blue, solid"]

After the boy had been seen too by two other girls Elin just shrunk back and out of the way allowing them to get on with it. She waited for something else to happen but nothing did and she was quite relieved by that. When the goddesses left she went back out by the pool, removing her shoes, socks and rolling up her trousers she dipped her feet in the water and lazily swayed them back and forth, watching the bubbles they made with an easy expression.

There was so much to take in and she had no clue where she was supposed to begin with absorbing the new information. It seemed almost too much for her to really begin to comprehend. Like someone was trying to explain the theory of spacetime to her in dutch. She spent a good hour there, looking at her reflection, the bubbles and trying to process her thoughts before she had remembered she hadn't eaten. leaving her shoes and socks where they were she pulled her feet from the water and shook them off best she could before heading back inside. Her mind still reeling with a million questions and a thousand possibilities.

She offered everyone she could a little smile and a wave before she reached the kitchen and started pulling things out of the cupboards. She wasn't much of a cook if she was honest but she did know how to make hearty meals that were at least edible. So grabbing some noodles, chicken, vegetables and a couple of pans she made a simple but edible chow mein. There was too much for just her; her real problem with cooking was portion control, so after bowling up all she wanted and turning the heat off the stove she announced to the rest of the house. "There's some chicken and noodles in the kitchen if anyone wants some." Finding a space on one of the sofas and pulling up her legs she would eat quietly, conversing if and when she was spoken to but otherwise happy to listen.

Once she was done she washed up, checked her phone again and then went upstairs. Luckily she knew her credit card details so with a bit of fiddling she was able to get international calling credit and call her boss. She wasn't sure what to say at first but she explained her situation the best she could without giving him the full story. A family member had needed her help quite urgently and she'd had to fly out that day to England. She'd be gone for at least a week but she'd try and get back to do the show if she could. As always he was so understanding and compassionate that it made her feel bad that she'd 'lied', in a way, to him. She then called home and spoke to her step parents, giving them much the same story but changing family for good friend from college and that she'd be in touch as often as she could. Finally calling her birth mother and saying the same thing.

When she was satisfied that everyone was happy and dealt with so no one would go calling the cops on a missing person's case she stuck her phone back in her pocket and made her way to a bathroom. Taking a long hot shower she washed the salt from her hair and combed it through with her fingers, she'd really need some of her stuff here if she was going to stay, only one set of clothes, no towel, no hairbrush, no phone charger. It was no way to start saving the world. She still couldn't believe that was happening. Once she was done with the shower she let herself drip dry as much as possible but was surprised to find a towel hanging on the edge of the sink, along with toiletry bag she'd never seen before.

Confused she checked the bathroom but she was the only one there and opening the bag it was clear the contents was hers too. Getting presentable she then took her little bundle of stuff and nearly tripped over her weekend bag. Blinking slowly she saw a small trail of bubbles on the handle and had to guess it was either her 'grandmother' or 'father' that had bought her things. She uttered a quiet thank you to both under her breath and with her things she head down the hallway to find a room that hadn't been claimed.

She slept pretty soundly that night, though it wasn't a surprise that her dreams were filled with strange and scary sights and sounds. So when a large voice boomed and the door flew open she gasped and woke up instantly. The fog was quick to clear and his request was obvious. Having made a poor show of things the night before she had no intentions of disappointing another god, so she got up, changing from her nightie into jogging bottoms, sports bra and a loose tee shirt and slipping on her trainers she was hot on the gods heels to the training area.

It was so large it took her breath away and she struggled to take everything in. The large man spoke about their training and she dreaded it, she was good at swimming but everything else wasn't really her style. Still it was impossible to say no to him, as soft as he was in comparison to the other two he was more intimidating somehow. Gulping she willed herself to jog on the spot a little before setting off on the track. The quicker she got this done the quicker she could have breakfast and maybe go for a swim.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.