FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
  • In the world of Predania, the people only knew war. War resolved everything. The land became scarred, the population dwindled, it became dreary over the fight for power and land. Countries fought for dominance. Even if there was no clear winner in these awful battles, there was always a loser; nature. Even though everyone saw what they were causing, no one stopped it.

Finally, many of the kings took into consideration that these wars were killing their own home. They sought to end them. In order to do so, they signed a temporary treaty, forbidding these kings from declaring war on the others. However, a treaty was not enough to bring peace. The kings planned a way to bring about everlasting peace within the houses. In order to solidify relations, they offered their oldest child for marriage. A council of the kings was called, where they decided on which children would be wed. The children of their own children would then be given to another royal family, and so on and so forth, a never ending cycle of peace through the world.

The king who bore no children and had stayed neutral would host the princes and princesses in his own castle. Many trusted this king, as their nation had been neutral since wars began. Their fights were not his. His military prowess kept all unwanted intruders out of his country. He was a man that all the kings could place their trust in. Only time would tell if relations could be mended or if everything would fall apart.

• I am GM, my word is law.
    • Please use the Character Sheet I provide. Feel free to use colors and other BBCode to make it pretty though.
    • Real people images only for this.
    • No posting in the IC without my approval.
    • 4 character limit for now. I may open up more if needed, but for now, there is a 4 limit.
    • Please post all characters on separate posts.
    • Put some thought into your characters please.
    • Spots are limited, first come first serve.
    • Please let me know if you will be gone for a while, or just want to quit. I don't bite. I just need to know if you'll be continuing so I can open up your spots.
    • No magic or fantasy creatures.
    • This is a medieval-based RP, so no guns or cars or anything.
    • The kings (except the neutral one) are yours to create. If you have the child of a kingdom, you may flesh out that nation's history and the king and queen. The only thing I ask, is that not all of the kings are abusive or mean, and on the flipside that not all of them are super nice and kind. Get some variation.

• I want this to be a moderately fast paced RP, so please post once every 2-3 days.
    • I won't be strict on posting amount, but at least a minimum of 4 lines per character. I'll understand less if you have writer's block and let me know that's the issue.
    • Characters can have history with other characters, just let the other person know you want that, and work it out with them.
    • Please have decent grammar.
    • Put 'If you please, your Highness' in a bright color at the bottom of your first character sheet if you read the rules.
    • I allow cursing, so long as it's not your character's gimmick or something.
    • This is not Libertine, therefore if your characters are gonna do the sexytimes, fade to black. If you're in the same age category, feel free to take it to PMs, I can't stop you.
    • No godmode, power playing, mary/gary sues, etc.
    • NPCs exist in the form of guards and the help around the keep. The neutral king and queen is my NPC. You can interact with these people.

• Name: Bellmere
    Rulers:
    Biome: Temperate Plains/Deciduous Forest
    Known For: Military, Farming, Aggressive Neutrality
    Basic History: Bellmere has always remained neutral, and will fight those who try to include them in a war. No wars have ever been fought by Bellmere, only battles. They have the most fertile land. This is where the princes and Princesses will be hosted.
    Old Enemy: none and all
    Photos: Capital City of Dencar-Fel|X x X

Name: Lysoria
    Rulers:
    Biome: Desert
    Known For: Alchemy, Pottery, Leatherworking, Diamonds, Gold, Religion
    Basic History: Possibly the oldest kingdom, Lysoria is the birthplace of Voienism. They use alchemy, which is an advanced type of herbalism, to honor him. It is not uncommon to see even lower classes to have gold jewelry.
    Old Enemy: Sagewynn, the two have different ideals of religion.
    Photos: Capital City of Inver|X x X

Name: Orinthal
    Rulers:
    Biome: Tundra/Arctic
    Known For: Fishing, Fletching, Bowyery, Hardy Dogs
    Basic History: A place even farther north is Orinthal. Very small pockets of people live here. A sled and dogs are the easiest way to get around. Expert archers and those who make the bows and arrows are found here.
    Old Enemy: Melekur, for very old and petty reasons. They have never reconciled.
    Photos: Capital City of Cardion|X x X

Name: Melekur
    Rulers:
    Biome: Jungle/Tropical Rainforest
    Known For: Hides, Hunting, Tailoring, Herbalism
    Basic History: Melekur are very good at hunting, though Asharia is arguably better. However, they make very good use of their hides in gorgeous clothing, and are very adept at herbalism.
    Old Enemy: Orinthal, because of old history of the first rulers who were estranged twin brothers.
    Photos: Capital City of Hawford|X x X

Name: Asharia
    Rulers:
    Biome: Savanna
    Known For: Hunting, Pastoralism, Fiber Jewelry
    Basic History: A rather "barbaric" people in comparison to others, Asharia value survival over riches. They all hunt to survive. The king is more of a chief, but accepts the term king. Their weaponry is modernized through trade.
    Old Enemy: Gostain, they are relatively close neighbors, always quarreling over land.
    Photos: Capital City of Dalsey|X x X

Name: Senegha
    Rulers:
    Biome: Cold Desert
    Known For: Archaeology, Largest Library, Crime
    Basic History: A small kingdom, Senegha is filled with outcasts and those wishing to unlock secrets of the past. Workers can be hired here for cheap, though they are sketchy. They have the largest library in the world.
    Old Enemy: Treolei, because they are the most common folk to try and "purge" the kingdom of criminals.
    Photos: Capital City of Ringham|X x X

Name: Delgal
    Rulers:
    Biome: Steppe
    Known For: Medicine, Animal Breeding, Animal Training
    Basic History: A somewhat more nomadic people, Delgalians make their home on the steppes around the mountains. They are the best animal trainers, and seem to be able to train even the most rowdy creature.
    Old Enemy: Cruecia, they hate their lawlessness, and they often raid the country for exotic animals.
    Photos: Capital City of Litholm|X x X

Name: Fulor
    Rulers:
    Biome: Mountainous
    Known For: Mining, Jewelry Crafting, Smithing
    Basic History: Tough mountain men and women make up the kingdom of Fulor. The mines there have been operational for a long time, and now wind throughout the mountains. They produce gems and precious metals.
    Old Enemy: Most, they have attacked almost every kingdom.
    Photos: Capital City of Morburn|X x X

Name: Emain
    Rulers:
    Biome: Taiga/Tundra
    Known For: Timber, Carpentry, Woodcrafting, Architecture, Stonework
    Basic History: A tough and hardy bunch, Emain is filled with people used to the cold. They create wonderful architecture, with the capabilities of trapping heat, an essential to where they live.
    Old Enemy: Janholt, for no other reason than a dispute between kings over Emain's princess's hand in marriage long ago.
    Photos: Capital City of Strathbride|X x X

Name: Quvania
    Rulers:
    Biome: Semiarid Desert
    Known For: Weaponsmithing, Trading Hub, Diverse Cultures, Engineering, Architecture
    Basic History: Water is a scarcity here, which has caused issues in the past. However, with their bustling trade, many happy foreigners come here to sell their water as a monetary good. Quvania has the most elegant cities and palaces.
    Old Enemy: Kerrigen, they fight over control of the area. Most of the time, Fulor also enters the fray.
    Photos: Capital City of Exdon|X x X

Name: Cruecia
    Rulers:
    Biome: Coastal/Tropical Rainforest
    Known For: Fishing, Sailing, Shell and Bone Jewelry, Dyes, Shipbuilding
    Basic History: Kings of the sea, Cruecia has the most powerful navy in the world. Where they have strength on sea, they are also formidable opponents on land. Rumored to be originally settled by pirates, Cruecia is a bit lawless.
    Old Enemy: Delgal, they block the way for some of their trade routes and demand high taxes for crossing.
    Photos: Capital City of Dencott|X x X

Name: Gostain
    Rulers:
    Biome: Marsh/Swamp
    Known For: Woodcrafting, Cooking, Needlework, Exotic Cuisine, Herbalism
    Basic History: Gostain has always been a very low key kingdom, rarely entering wars. They are likely the second most neutral kingdom. The most exquisite needlework comes from here, and is a must have for royalty everywhere.
    Old Enemy: Asharia, because of land disputes that have never been settled.
    Photos: Capital City of Caerworth|X x X

Name: Kerrigen
    Rulers:
    Biome: Temperate Rainforest
    Known For: Poisons, Herbalism, Thieves and Assassins, Armorsmithing, Dyes
    Basic History: Kerrigen is a hidden city, not easily accessible. They tend to stay to themselves, except if they feel as if they are being threatened. They have been in many wars to protect themselves.
    Old Enemy: Quvania, only Fulor separates the two countries. They are often fighting each other for control over the whole mountain range.
    Photos: Capital City of Morceth|X x X

Name: Treolei
    Rulers:
    Biome: Temperate Coastal/Plains/Forest
    Known For: Horse Rearing, Farming, Fishing, Timber, General Crafting, Trade, Alcohol Brewing
    Basic History: The largest kingdom, Treolei has many profitable things. They have always been benevolent towards their neighbors, so long as their neighbors agree with their ideals.
    Old Enemy: Senegha, because their criminal ways always disrupt their trade caravans and steal from them.
    Photos: Capital City of Wexwood|X x X

Name: Janholt
    Rulers:
    Biome: Coastal Desert/Mountainous
    Known For: Fishing, Marble, Clay, Pottery, Painting
    Basic History: Janholt is a very old kingdom, their staple being pottery, statues, and paintings. A very creative town, many famous artists are from or end up traveling to Janholt.
    Old Enemy: Emain, because centuries ago, the King of Emain refused to let his daughter marry the King of Janholt.
    Photos: Capital City of Mynis|X x X

Name: Sagewynne
    Rulers:
    Biome: Chaparral
    Known For: Wine, Cheese, Tailoring, Fine Herbs, Philosophers
    Basic History: Sagewynn was always one of the more "mystical" kingdoms. If magic existed, they would be the ones to use it. Very clever people make Sagewynn their home, making it a great place for intellectuals.
    Old Enemy: Lysoria, their views on religion differ.
    Photos: Capital City of Elvestre-Til|X x X
  • Royalty of: Name|Age|Spouse

Princess of Lysoria: Nayyirah-Anadil Bolusi|23|Apollo Mason Tandersay
    Prince of Orinthal: Aris Blaire Kallister|25|Brita Erlik
    Princess of Melekur: Taken by Kachina
    Prince of Asharia: Faraj Madaki|29|Rosaline Brigidda Montherry
    Princess of Senegha: Naila Ghadah Samira|23|Prince of Janholt
    Prince of Delgal: James Francis Heatherbright|22|Rosalie Adam
    Princess of Fulor*: Brita Erlik|21|Aris Blaire Kallister
    Prince of Fulor*: Torkal Erlik|21|Felicity Allison Davenport
    Prince of Emain: Quinten Lewis Savoy|22|Princess of Melekur
    Princess of Quvania: Rosaline Brigidda Montherry|24|Faraj Madaki
    Prince of Cruecia: Apollo Mason Tandersay|27|Nayyirah-Anadil Bolusi
    Princess of Gostain: Rosalie Adam|21|James Francis Heatherbright
    Prince of Kerrigen: Open
    Princess of Treolei: Felicity Allison Davenport|22|Torkal Erlik
    Prince of Janholt: Open
    Princess of Sagewynn: Adelaide Diane Lovett|20|Prince of Kerrigen

*Fulor has two oldest twins.

• Princess of Lysoria X Prince of Cruecia
    Princess of Melekur X Prince of Emain
    Princess of Senegha X Prince of Janholt
    Princess of Fulor X Prince of Orinthal
    Princess of Quvania X Prince of Asharia
    Princess of Gostain X Prince of Delgal
    Princess of Treolei X Prince of Fulor
    Princess of Sagewynn X Prince of Kerrigen
  • Erase everything in parentheses!
    (photo here; required)
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Kingdom:
    (optional photo here)
    Short Physical Description: (2-3 lines)
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Piercings:
    Markings: (tattoos are accepted)
    Diseases/Handicaps:
    Common Clothing: (can be photo, description, Polyvore collage, etc)
    (optional photo here)
    Personality: (about 5+ lines)
    Physical Strengths: (3+)
    Mental Strengths: (3+)
    Physical Weaknesses: (3+)
    Mental Weaknesses: (3+)
    Dislikes: (5+)
    Fears: (2+)
    Secrets: (At least one)
    Family:
    History: (optional if you want to flesh it out in RP)
    (optional photo here)
    Friends: (liked people)
    Allies: (loved people)
    Foes: (disliked people)
    Enemies: (hated people)
    Spouse: (left blank until I make the pairings)
    (optional photo here)
  • The official religion of the world is Voienism, the following of the All-Father Voien. Some people have turned away from his teachings and have gone by the way of philosophy.

Last edited:
Starting post in the IC thread.

Crap I hadn't even finished my character sheet yet I don't think

Never mind I did

Mine will be up soon and will throw together a character sheet for my Prince. My posts will be officially up Saturday night if that is alright.

Sounds good! Good to keep you aboard!

Yeah, I understand. I'm gonna be starting a new job soon, so hopefully I won't get too bogged down with everything. Thankfully, I only have a month of school left.

So princess of Melekur is open, but I may have someone interested in it. If not, someone can take her.

For those wondering why there has been a severe lack in posting, there are some things going down that I'm just trying to figure out. Once everything is in order, we'll get going again. So please hang in there!

Hey ho, folks. Finally got everything in order! One spot is open, Prince of Janholt! Kerrigen may be opening soon. However, because of this I am opening the character limit to 5. If anyone feels like tackling another character, feel free to take up Janholt. I am taking Treolei. Kachina, the one who has Melekur, will be finishing hers hopefully on Friday. For now, she will be late to the party in the IC thread. I'll go ahead with everything once all the characters are made, and we can hopefully continue onward and get into the meat of the plot. I planned some evil, evil things for later on.

Which segways nicely into this question: Do you want the danger-drama (which it will be) right away, or do you guys want to get to know your fiancees before stuff happens? Love this for right away, like for wait.

If you guys really want to know, I can tell you, but it'll ruin the secret, so I'll leave that up to you guys.

• Love
Reactions: Kythera and Emi
FC: Holliday Grainger
Harmonia-Costume-Design-to-give-the-devil-his-due-31704943-320-320.png
Name: Felicity Allison Davenport
Nickname: Lisa
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Kingdom: Treolei
medium.jpg
Short Physical Description: Felicity is a pale girl with light blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. She is petite, being very short and thin. Many people mistake her for a child. Her features are delicate, to match her delicate personality.
Eyes: Bright Blue
Hair: Long, curly blonde
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 104 lbs
Piercings: Lobes
Markings: Some spotty freckles
Diseases/Handicaps: She is very fragile and weak
Common Clothing: wip
tumblr_inline_nfiq4y0vts1ryv3iw.png
Personality:
Sweet- Felicity is a lovely girl. She sees the best in everyone. She is very kind, and doesn't discriminate, even against her hated enemies. Something about her just makes everyone forget their worries, and see the beauty in the world. She loves to help people in need, no matter the cost.
Compassionate- Felicity hates to see others in danger or even just some misfortune. She always concerns herself with the safety of others, and is quite matronly in that regard.
Shy- While she does love people, Felicity is still shy around those she doesn't know. She'll never be rude or turn a blind eye to them, but she doesn't open up very easily. She tends to stay quiet, and prefers listening to others speak rather than speaking herself.
Loyal- Once Felicity has a friend, she is unshakably loyal to them. She will never question her family, especially her father. She follows him no matter what, because she trusts he knows what's best for her. While this may be her downfall, she believes that trusting others and staying loyal is the only way to make connections.
Excitable- Felicity gets excited about the smallest things. She is very bouncy when surprised with gifts, and is eternally grateful because she feels as if she doesn't deserve anything special.
Optimistic- Felicity always assumes things will turn out for the best. She is rarely discouraged about the future, and is simply happy to be alive to experience it.
Physical Strengths: Cute, pretty fast for her stature, good rider.
Mental Strengths: Loyal, optimistic, loving, compassionate, intelligent.
Physical Weaknesses: Very weak, doesn't know how to use weapons, not resistant to any weather, sunburns easily.
Mental Weaknesses: Shy, naive, unwise, careless, aloof.
Likes: Flowers, perfumes, dresses, horses, reading, painting, having fun.
Dislikes: Spicy foods, hot weather, cold weather, seriousness, disloyal people.
Fears: Losing her family, her recurring nightmares, that she will marry someone who doesn't have similar values.
Secrets: She knows she's sick, but doesn't know what it is and won't tell anyone because she's afraid they'll worry about her.
Family:
Father- King Augustus Davenport, a very kind man to all of his subjects. He was a good role model for his children growing up, and continues to be one to this day.
Mother- Queen Theresa Davenport, a wonderful woman who loves people. She taught her children love and compassion above all.
Brother- Prince Jeremy Davenport, one year younger than Felicity, and her second best friend.
Brother- Prince Lysander Davenport, three years younger than Felicity.
Sister- Rosemary Davenport, six years younger than Felicity.
Adopted Sister- Alice Davenport, the same age as Felicity, but not considered full royalty. The two are practically inseparable, and are the best of friends.
History: --
The-Borgias-Truth-and-Lies-Season-2-Episode-8-3-lucrezia.jpg
Friends: --
Allies: Her family and friends
Foes: --
Enemies: She tries not to hate people
Spouse: Torkal Erlik
Pope-Lucrezia-the-borgias-33539837-500-204.gif

Last edited:
Okay, still have one place open, and another place is opening, the Prince of Kerrigen. So, if anyone feels like taking those places, I would be more than grateful.

I think I'm going to just keep a close eye on this for now and see how much time I have in the future as I'm currently juggling finals, graduation, and starting a full-time job along with my part-time one... so I don't want to join then be inactive but it looks very interesting!

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
Status
Not open for further replies.