Childhood Movies

Who Framed Roger Rabbit - to this day I still can't watch that scene with the villain melting. And his eyes and voice uuuugh just no.

The Land Before Time - the death of Bambi's mother has nothing on Little Foot's mother's death and I watched that when I was like 5 or something. It was a big shock to learn that mothers could die! And years later fate showed how ironic it could be...

I would have to say Charlotte's Web (1970s), Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid and the original Star Wars trilogy. Honorable mention would be Coraline, since it kind of scared me for life at 9-10 years old.

Coraline- I've watched it so much, I know all the lines. When it first came out, I went to go see it in theaters and I always remember it as a better time in my life. It's such a wonderful movie.
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium- This movie was the bomb and I forgot about it for several years, but then I would have some weird memory of it and I could never figure out what the memory was from!

Titanic was probably the movie that got me into being amazed by Titanic but also history, I used to watch that EVERYDAY after school when I was 6. I guess I started to understand that nature is more powerful than we think it is.

17 years later, and I'm still obsessed with Titanic D:

Land Before Time. I watched it so much, my mother still asks if I want to come over when she sees it playing on TV even though we live 8 hours apart. Lion King and Beauty and the Beast were also big impacts on tiny Fey.

Secret of NIMH scared the hell outta me as a kid, and when I told my friends that The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth were two of my favourite movies they went "That explains a lot"