childhood friend turns insane (MxM yandere/yangire violoent)

P

PurpleDemon

Original poster
So, i wondered if any of you are interested in roleplaying with me.

The basic plot is- You have been friends since practically birth, and now you are in 3-d year of middle school/1 or 2nd year of highschool (this part can be changed) and a girl confesses to you, but after you accept you notice that your friend is acting weird, soon, you accidentally walk up on him murdering your girlfriend. What happens next is up to you.

you can also ether skip the "prologue" but i recommend we rp from the start (mostly because we will get used to each other's writing styles and also the characters' personalities when the true story starts). the length of the rp can be as long as required, i am not going to force you write a novel when a simple paragraph is more than enough (and yes of course the more the better). DM for more information.

of course, no limitations on the appearance and character, though i recommend that you choose a character that's sane.

Disclaimer: sex scenes, violence, gore (and sometimes unsettling mixes of the three, though nothing that extreme)

a kindly reminder- it's MxM, in other words- gay. (i know it's obvious from the title but better safe than sorry :D) also- some parts of the story can be changed just DM me about it and don't be shy, any question or suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
If I do it can I be the insane one?