Childhood Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people want to talk to me XD

@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@beautie
I'm cool with Harmony being friends with your two's teens ^u^ I'm gonna have Harmony be new to the group/camp, so I'm sure she'll be happy yo have new friends X3

@Helena Sky Of course! Though, Harmony might not be all warm with her at first, since because of what happen to her last mother figure.

I'll get started on my post now ^u^

I'll post tomorrow!! <3 Excited to write for Jin and Beau.

I get the feeling Suko might really irritate some people lol. Just from her snobbish and rather cruel personality. No friends for her most likely :applause:

I get the feeling Suko might really irritate some people lol. Just from her snobbish and rather cruel personality. No friends for her most likely :applause:
But instead, she may accidentally get hit by a boulder!

@Sarokhor Melody was actually apart of nobility.

@Princess Poisoned Rose
@Sarokhor
@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@AmerillaRose
@beautie
@Petricus Euryale

Announcement everyone!!!! I'm sorry to tell you but I'll be online minimally or be gone all together until Thursday. Tonight I'm heading over to my siblings house and spending the night and my youngest brother will be coming home with me on Tuesday and staying until Thursday. Sorry guys, I'll post when I can...

Also, completely off topic....

@Princess Poisoned Rose

Think you can post in Dark Woods Circus so I can move Aveline? Please?

Reactions: beautie
Yeah sorry I will get them moving along

all writing and catch-up will be done tonight

Ahh! It didn't tell me people were posting DX Good thing I checked the thing and posted XD

@Princess Poisoned Rose
@Sarokhor
@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@AmerillaRose
@beautie

I have returned! ....Until Wednesday....

Why Wednesday?

Well, my fiance is flying in on Wednesday and I'll be a little busy until he leaves...

I will be looking out of everyone in the next couple days to find a third GM. Petricus Euryale is my fiance irl and he'll be departing on Tuesday from England to come visit me in the states arriving on Wednesday and he'll be staying for three weeks. So, the two of us might be a little less active than usual once he arrives. I don't want this RP to die though and it needs some kind of authority figure in the meantime to uphold the rules and contact me directly if there's any important questions that they can't answer or if a dire need arises. Anyone want to step forward and claim this position?

I would be happy to help dear Things have been a bit chaotic but I am now back and plan on being more active

I'm so sorry I didn't see this alert until today I'm truly sorry college semester just started and I have been occupied away from iwaku for awhile so I will not be able to go through with this rp I'm so so so sorry thank you for your kindness.

@Sarena It's alright, I understand. Good luck with college!!!

I'm alive ^u^ I'm waiting on Poisoned Rose to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.