Childhood Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, all accepted!! Such Wonderful characters everyone. Almira will be proud to have you all as her children *grins creepily*

*pouts* Also, Tacey may be leader, but she needs friends too...

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Yes, I think we have enough children now. Just let me think of a good first post and I'll make the IC thread. Sorry, I've been busy. My fiance, that you know as Petricus Euryale, is flying in for the first time and he'll be arriving in 10 days so I've been a bit busy. So, I truly am sorry because all my role plays are like my babies. I put so much effort into creating them and I just want people to enjoy.

Again, all accepted!! Such Wonderful characters everyone. Almira will be proud to have you all as her children *grins creepily*

*pouts* Also, Tacey may be leader, but she needs friends too...

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Yes, I think we have enough children now. Just let me think of a good first post and I'll make the IC thread. Sorry, I've been busy. My fiance, that you know as Petricus Euryale, is flying in for the first time and he'll be arriving in 10 days so I've been a bit busy. So, I truly am sorry because all my role plays are like my babies. I put so much effort into creating them and I just want people to enjoy.
Oh, that's alright!
Also... I just noticed tag "dark fantasy" (although I knew that it was dark, duh), so is it situated in medieval, or in modern?

Edit: Apparently, my character didn't need anything to be changed...
Thank's God I didn't write some parts including modern things in bio earlier!
Anyways, is it early Medieval, middle Medieval or late Medieval? (Or maybe even Early-Middle Renaissance?!)

Helen Mel can be Tracey's best friend!

-dances with pompoms- Totally down for any friends with my two lil charas. <3 @RecentlyInsaneRussian @AmerillaRose Jin would totally like Melody and Alex. Beauty... Well Beauty would be scared by Alex but I mean, LETS GO FOR IT :v

@Princess Poisoned Rose
@Sarokhor
@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@AmerillaRose
@beautie

Hello, and thank you for joining my role play! I'm sorry things have been running slow, but I've been busy. Really busy >_> Anyways, the IC Thread is officially posted! I will be including a link in this post, changing the 'Coming Soon!!' Status in the first post, and altering the link in my signture to lead to the thread. Please, Go, post, and most of all enjoy! =33

Also, as a side note, would you guys mind if I broke my own rules and made 3 more characters? I already have their things typed up and their images ready. I just want to make sure it's alright with you guys.

@Sarena
@Archwar

I just wanted to let you know, yes this is still going on and since one of you reserved a spot and the other one inquired about the role play without getting a response from me, you are both free to make characters still at any time and join in once your approved. I promise we will make a place for you in the role play. Thank you for your interest =33

@Princess Poisoned Rose

I'm sure Tacey would love that. In her life in the village, her only best friend was a male, who I'm hoping to make, so she would absolutely LOVE to finally have a female best friend that she could confide in. Also, please, just call me Sky =33

@AmerillaRose
@beautie

I have a request. Can Tacey take on a sort of mothering role for Harmony and a sort of comforting role for Beauty? First of all, ever since she died, it's been instilled in her nature to want to help people and care for them. Secondly, since she's the leader, she'd want to take care of and make sure every one is okay, especially the younger and more fragile Children. Is this okay?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Archwar and yvi.
@Helena Sky Totally! Beauty needs all the help when he gets sad or anxious. <3 <3

I thank you for allowing me to create a character, but due to school starting soon, I can only play one or two RPs and one already has my attention. Still, thanks!

Im so glad to see this hadnt gone forgotten as i suspected! Im eager to see it start. I know the IC thread is there but is there to be an intro posted?

@Archwar

Alright, understandable =33

@Sarokhor

I was waiting to see if you guys approved of my other three characters before I posted anything.... >_>

Reactions: Archwar
I'm ok with you havin more love!

Same here, why not?

Thank you guys! Give me a minute to post them and I'll get started on my first post =33

Name- Eric Lance.
Age- 18.

Personality- Sarcastic and self assured. Very confident. He can be very social but doesn't like company, instead Eric prefers the quiet of being alone. His social side is something of a lie as he doesn't like others. Eric's solitary life has lead him not trusting others, not being to work with others, and always striving to do everything by himself. Seems to be very relaxed and uncaring about what other people do. However he is always watching other people and is ever cautious of them.

Bio- His earliest memories are of an orphanage. It was in here that he developed a deep mistrust of other people. And by necessity learnt to lie, placate others and work them to his own will as a matter of survival. At eleven the orphanage placed him into a boarding school. At fifteen he was sent to a workhouse. At eighteen he was kicked out the workhouse and left stranded in a cold, harsh world. There was only one thing left to do. So he decided to search for his parents. It took a long time to find them. But when he did, Eric found himself very relieved that they had abandoned him at the orphanage. Shortly after introducing himself to his parents a conflict broke out between Eric and his father. Things got out of hand and the last thing Eric remembered was looking down at his skewered stomach. He would never trust anyone again.

Special Abilities- He can force his way into another person's mind. While this ability is cumbersome and more of a blunt instrument, meaning that he is unable to control it or use it constructively, it can be used to mentally blast people and shock them. When using this ability he gets a flood of the target's memories, thoughts and emotions for a brief second. These memories/thoughts are often indecipherable and don't last long enough to make much sense.

eric_lance_by_jackdoyle94-dae2ddh.png

Almira is Mother. Because, you know, the law clearly state that resurrection is a viable alternative to an adoption agency. It's basically the same logic as: I licked it, so it's mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.