Childhood Demons ~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The female remained sitting in her hut, refusing to leave for the time being. If she were here... Wpuld that mean that she were allowed to return to earth sometime soon? They did say that she would be able to get her revenge, so she prayed that she would be able to return to earth. Though, even if she prayed, it wouldn't be enough, since at this point, she was no different than the devil, right? Right. Eventually, the girl fell over onto her back, staring at the roof of the hut. '... I should grt out soon.' She mumbled, slowly forcing her body up and crawling back out of the hut.

Hatsu was the name of the incomprehensible child that spoke to Jeremiah. Its appearance deepened its fall into the uncanny valley, both resembling a human, all the while being something different. But that was only one detail which boggled Jeremiah's mind. He didn't want to think on whether Hatsu was dangerous or not, but at least he had something to talk to. Hatsu's speech was jumbled in pronunciation. Jeremiah could only pick out a few words and interpret them as a sentence. The longest time had passed until he could think of a way to reply, and thankfully, Hatsu was a patient one. "My name is Jeremiah. Pleased to meet you." he held his arms close to his sides, intentionally avoiding a handshake. In the corner of his eye, the boy could see another person approach them. She looked awfully weary.

Hatsu frowned for a moment as it tried to comprehend his words. It always had to take a while to make sense of things, as its ears had been, to put it plainly, removed. Usually, the difficulty others found they had conversing with it was mutual. It took a moment longer to try to decipher the boy's reply, and then its eyes widened a bit and it grinned, proud of itself for being able to pick something out of what he'd said. "Jem... miah..." it attempted to repeat. "You's Jem'miah! Let's be fwiends, okay?" Now that it was smiling like this, it seemed just a little more friendly, and a little more human.

It then turned to see another person. It jumped back a little in surprise as it had not heard her approaching. It quickly got over it, though -- it was used to this -- and it began to speak to her. "Heey! You needs a hut too. Dere's one right next to dis one, so you can take dat one." It gestured to the neighboring structure with one of its small, calloused hands. But before she could go anywhere, it had to ask her a question, too. "I'm Hatsu. Who awe you?"

@Uncle Legens Legentis @NightShade Dweller

She almost jumps in surprise when the stranger suddenly turns to her. Then as friendly as she sounded she began to talk about a hut. Well, it was she who needed a hut. But for what is the hut needed for? She could not understand the purpose of offering her a place to stay when she only wanted to go back home and go along her same old routine with her parents. Upon deciding that she should just leave and look for the way back home, Lilliah heard the stranger addressed her again, this time. The stranger introduce its self.

"I'm Hatsu. Who awe you?" it asked her.
"I-Im Lilliah..." she stuttered as she cautiously watch the stranger named Hatsu. "I want to go home." she added when she decided that this Hatsu means no harm to her. "And I am cold." she addded as she stared at her soaking wet white dress.

Once again, the creature struggled to comprehend the words it was given. This time, with the slight stutter, it was even harder to understand. However, its face again lit up once it had extracted what it wanted from the words. "Wiwwa!" It said happily. "Jem'miah and Wiwwa and Hatsu awe all fwiends, now," it said before listening to Lilliah's other words.

It took another short moment to process the things that she announced. "Home... cold?" These were very familiar words to Hatsu, who tilted its head. It wasn't really cold in the huts, which could also be a home. "Pwetend hut is home for a wittle bit?" Hatsu suggested, watching Jeremiah and Lilliah. The girl's needs could be met in the hut until Hatsu's "Mommy" or "Sissy" came to take care of them.

@NightShade Dweller @Uncle Legens Legentis

Jeremiah couldn't help but find Hatsu's innocent nature a huge relief. He still didn't know if anyone was trying to hurt him. The young boy then looked into Lilliah's distraught eyes, and that confirmed one of his worst suspicions. The other children here had certainly gone through an excruciating death. But the presence of another person, however strange, was a source of comfort. Jeremiah turned his head to Hatsu and responded, feeling a dulled sense of happiness. "I wouldn't mind being your friend." he was sure to keep the reply quick.

But only then did he notice that Hatsu's attention was put out for Lilliah. Not that he minded, however. Hatsu tried its best to offer support in that peculiar, but nonthreatening, way that served as its practical signature. But the huts could never truly serve as a home. Home is, in all fairness, based more in family than in shelter. Even the grandest of mansions are more like prisons if they are filled with strangers. Jeremiah felt his eyes water; only now did he truly understand that lesson. He had a home, and spent time with people he knew for his whole life. It was with that revelation, that Jeremiah could not stand to be here in the open. He retreated to his designated hut, overwhelmed with emotion.

"No..." she muttered when Hatsu said to pretend the hut to be home. Lilliah can't stay here. Her family needs her, Illiah needs her. She might have not know that but Illiah needs her attention and her love, to make her understand that she is as important as her family.
Shaking her head she muttered again. "I can't... Illiah... Illiah needs me." she said as she stared at her bared feet. "I need to go home." she look behind her to see an endless darkness and silhouettes of the trees looming around the thick forest.

~Tacey~

'The other children need you...' She heard her mother's voice whisper in the back of her mind.

"I'll hum a song for you, but you have to come with me. I have a feeling that I need to go check on things." She said softly. Humming a calming tune as she walked out of the hut and into the main camp. She cast her gaze around until her red eyes spotted three of the children speaking. They sure were getting a lot of little ones recently. It was a nice change, yet it could be overwhelming sometimes. Jett was her second in command, where was he at? He should be helping her. Oh well. Looks like she was on her own. She slowly approached the children and stopped. A smile grace her lips as she looked at each one of them. "Is something the matter?"

You ruined my life. Your a selfish little bitch. I hope you rot in hell, demon.

Arabella snapped her eyes open and saw a women before her. Confused, she sat up and listened to what she had to say. However, she had noticed a girl behind her. The women must have seen this cause she told her the girl's name. Afterwards, they moved on. Eventually it came time for her to speak. Sighing softly, Arabelle folding her hands in her lap and stared at them.
"My name is Arabelle Mathews. I was pushed off the school roof by someone who must have really hated me." She replied, her grip tightening as she remembered the words that echoed in her head. After telling them though, the women named Almira said something about revenge. However, Arabelle was more shocked than anything. "I don't want to harm anyone!" She quickly said but that was only half true. "But, revenge does sound fair...." She trailed off, staring at the ground.

Arabelle soon found herself following Tacey to a clearing. Many huts were scattered about the clearing and kids of many ages walked around. Arabelle watched as Tacey walked off but remembered she needed help. She had no idea which hut was hers. However, she seemed busy so Arabelle decided not to bother her. Instead, she walked around completely clueless, trying to figure out which hut was hers.

It hurt. Her chest felt like a giant hand had crushed the inside of it. Where was she? What had happened? Last Adrianna knew... something... someone... had pressed a rag to her mouth and nose, then everything hurt, and then it stopped. Now she remembered. Where had they taken her?! Adrianna sat up quickly. "Mama!" She cried as she looked around frantically. She was still in her white dress her mother had so lovingly made for her. But her backpack from school was gone and she was missing one sandal from her struggles with her would-be kidnappers. She blinked at the woman above her with blank red eyes. None of this made any sense, but she did realize she spoke of revenge. Oh... how many people would Adrianna like to have revenge on for hurting her mother. All of those men who touched her in an unclean manner, that nasty woman who happened to be blood related, and those children at her school. But most importantly she wanted to know...

"Can't I just go home? My Mama will be lonely without me."

Harmony fallowed the older girl to the other children, swinging her arms slowly as she sucked her candy. When she saw the three, Harmony gave a small wave before pointing at herself.

"Harmony. Hello. More music please?" She wanted lots of people to play music like her class would at school. It was Harmony's favorite class because the teacher didn't make her talk, instead showed her other ways to communicate like sign language. Thinking of that teacher, however made the child think of the day she died. Her music teacher had come to check on her, the one person who really cared. Harmony's mother tried to care, always saying she did, but Mrs. Katz really cared. She took Harmony to buy cloths, they went to lunch together, the woman didn't make Harmony talk anymore than she wanted, most importantly she never asked where the marks came from. Sitting on the ground, Harmony started to whimper the woman's name.

"Mrs. Katz . . . School . . . Go back . . ."

Little could Jeremiah have imagined the severity of dreams, of visions. Upon entering his own hut, made all the more standard from a small, unlit campfire in the center. A small opening was placed at the top, permitting any smoke to rise and not build up inside the hut. Closer to the sides was a 'bed' or more-so resembling a floor mat designated specifically for him. How was anyone supposed to live here? Jeremiah sat down on the bed, and knew that all his earthly possessions were gone. Well, aside from his clothes of course, with many other outfits placed across from himself. Maybe when he sorted everything out, he'd try to socialize with the others. Easier said than done, Jeremiah inwardly scolded. With overwhelming weariness clouding his judgement, he stretched his body across the bed and forcefully closed his eyes. That was when the dreams came. It felt like Jeremiah was watching from the perspective of a chandelier. He could see the monastery, with two rows of monks standing around the inner sanctum columns. The expressions on their face was both sheer horror and sadness. Two more monks entered, holding a large, black coffin by the sides. With great care, they placed the box before a stage, overlooked by a massive window of stained glass. A churning sensation erupted in Jeremiah's very being. He was witnessing his own funeral.

((...Fine. I'll post))

Noting the girl randomly wandering about, Hatsu wobbled off to meet her. On stubby legs, the abnormally inhuman-looking creature made its way to where Arabelle strolled. It took it a few moments to get very far, as its white hair kept falling to obstruct its vision. Eventually, though, it was able to approach her. "You need hewlp?" it questioned, staring at the newcomer with pink eyes. It was almost as if the little one thought of it as its job to welcome and show around the newest children when 'Sissy' and 'Mommy' were busy.

@XxDreamingxX

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
[Sorry if you felt like you had to post]

Arabella slightly jumped in surprise when she heard a small voice. Looking down, she saw an abnormal child. Normally, her moher would be with her and whisk her away from the child. But she was alone and the child might be able to help. Smiling, Arabella turned her body to the child and squatted down. "Actually, yes. I can't find my hut. Can you help me?" She asked kindly. Arabella showed no sign of disgust nor hate, and felt like the child before her was kind. The aura surrounding her sure felt that way at least.

((I'll forgive you if you click this c:))

Hatsu grinned to show it was aware it had been spoken to, but since its ears were a little... missing, it had to play the mumbled sounds of Arabella's response through its head a few times. When it thought it had figured out what she'd said, her eyes lit up. Something about finding huts? Of course, that was Hatsu's specialty. "Fowlow me, I tan show you," Hatsu replied happily. The feeling was nice when kids had such a friendly reaction upon meeting Hatsu. It wasn't sure anyone had been that accepting since it met Mommy and Sissy. Hatsu straightened a bit and brushed its longish white hair out of its pale-blood eyes again before making a 'come on!' gesture. It turned to the huts, where there were still a few left unoccupied, and walked over to point out one of them.

@XxDreamingxX

After the shock had settled in Jeremiah's startled mind, he could only grieve for himself, pathetic as it was. He badly wanted to view the situation as an inconvenience, a mistake. He wanted to close his eyes, and when they would open, he'd be back in his quiet little monastery. But Jeremiah did close his eyes, and the view of his meager hut remained. That little cycle repetitively went on for a short while, draining the boy of hope each time. Over time this sheer depression reverted into boredom. Jeremiah's only property here were items that related to him; books mostly. He'd have time for reading later. Stumbling out of his tent, heavily tired, the boy just wanted someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.