Childhood Crushes

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Highlander. >:[

As for real people I knew, I had a lot of crushes. >> a loooot. I was one of those crush on a new people all the time people. I still am. 8D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I crushed ants as a child, if that's what you mean.

I don't think I really ever had a childhood crush. All my crushes are post-childhood.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eddie Furlong from Terminator 2, and Leonardo DiCaprio for celebrities. As for regular people, there were way too many. I was boy crazy as a kid.

Reactions: 2 people
21603-vincent-valentine.jpg

Vincent Valentine. since I was 5, yo.

The movie terrified me as a child, I regretted ever sitting behind the couch to watch.

If not for my Brunette Barbarian...

Thump thump thump
alien.jpg

Hmmm...as I child I thought I was a boy. So I didn't really have any crushes at the time.

However, when I got older, I always had a crush on Prince Zuko. (Yeah I had a crush on a cartoon/anime character.) >:3

Well, between fiction and non-fictional...

... ... (Sigourney Weaver) ever since I saw Alien, Aliens, Aliens 3, Alien: Resurrection... as a little kid.

As for non-fiction however.
Girl whom I'm surprised I remember quite well (considering its been roughly twenty years ago) was Mandy Brown, must've been first grade. Spent a lot of time together and most of our classes were together as well. But, my memory isn't quite clear enough to recall much else.

My hopes and dreams.

... Oh, we're not talking about crushed things. No, yeah, I never had one.

I can remember crushing on this ginger kid named Calvin. Since I was shy and quiet enough to basically be a phantom in the classroom, it meant a lot to me that he noticed I existed. >>; Other than him, I didn't crush much until high school. I was more interested in getting good grades and playing my video games.

As far as fictional crushes go, I often fantasized about being the girlfriend of Superman/Clark Kent or Static/Virgil Hawkins.

Reactions: 2 people
>__________________________>;;;;

a4c765f23ce9c094ae932c2cd7e3d8f2.jpg

Bill Gilman.

And @Dawn .....

Catwoman (also my crush as a man) Clarissa who explained it all, Shania Twain (Also my forever crush).

When I was younger, around 12-14, my parents never trusted me and I had a babysitter. I had a crush on her too and I was always happy when she came over. Other than that, I had a lot of crushes, but never really on any celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.