Chicago's Gang Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Anne

Original poster
Karlyn Vigil.png
Karlyn Vigil wasn't a woman to e trifled with. It was the middle of summer, and she was informed that they just got a new commission in for 400 automatic guns. Though it was an outsider that was buying them making her skeptical, but she was assured a trusted customer would be there with this stranger. This particular set up was one she was supposed to have her underlings oversee. Sitting in her chair in her office she lit up a cigar and looked at the messenger sent from higher up to tell her this news. "I don't like it. I don't like doing business with outsiders. Have we done a background check on this guy." The older man delivering the message told her they had and that he checked out. The only small thing they found was his affiliation with a biker club, but it was one that was relatively harmless. It didn't put Karlyn's mind at ease in the slightest. "Fine, I can't do anything about it if orders for it are coming from that far up in the chain, but tell him if anything goes wrong, I am not responsible for what happens." The old man nodded and shaking a little from her intimidating atmosphere then he left leaving her to her office.

She went down to the bar they had downstairs. She called up a few of her boys and one or two of her girls to tell them what was up. She sent only one or two of her best just in case something went wrong they could handle it, but if things really went wrong she'd only lose two of her best. The shipment came in with in a few days disguised as crates of booze for the bar. Everything was done with complete caution while still looking like nothing suspicious was going on. Business went on as usual. In a week or so around the crack of dawn they would set out to drop off the shipment as well as receive their payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.