Chibi yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS DUMB AND I HATE IT.

*spends an hour making chibi diana*

>>

dianachib.jpg

14d1yqg.jpg

My red hair dye faded pink. Haven't bothered to fix it yet.

8dGVwKh.jpg

The only difference here between this and my real life self is the fact my facial hair is a teeny bit lighter than that.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I have a dollmaker obsession so this was a wonderful excuse. :D The chibimaker is one of my favorites too!

ChibiMakerTribsagain.jpg

I'm just an everyday sort of monstrous villain. I like my shorts and sleeveless shirts so I don't overheat. I do not care that my pasty white flesh is blinding! In fact. I count on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capture_zpsc37996cf.png

This is literally me exactly, no changes necessary.

• Love
Right now I have red hair and have to dress school-appropriately. (replace the necklace with dogtags and mug with frappe cup or bubble tea)
But on June 6 I'm going blue, baby!

Attachments

• Self current.jpg
    Self current.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Self Future.jpg
    Self Future.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14
chibifluff.jpg

Some of these doll makers really impress me. I almost never find something that mirrors my asymmetrical hair. xD The long part of my hair is even on the correct side!

Also couldn't resist using the butterfly wings, with my darlin' @The Butterfly in mind~

Self-Portrait

• Love
I thought I'd add mine. Only difference is that the glass part of my glasses is clear, since I use them for seeing, and my beauty mark is just above my upper lip, just left of cupid's bow, not beneath my lips. But this was fun!

ChibiMaker1.jpg

• Love
Oooo look, it's meee! Except for, I don't have horns....but I have always wanted them :(

6282c385395f3ae7a6d8695bc2d62703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.