- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Busts are either from the hips or waist up and fulls are full body chibis.

NOTE: I will request payment up front! Paypal if paying with USD ([email protected]) or either the commission widget or donation bar on my Deviantart page if paying with points (NoctistheDevious on DeviantArt). Thank you! (Hopefully I'll have more examples soon, but I do have more Chibi drawings in general on my Deviantart page!)

BUST: 250
points.gif
or $2.50
FULL: 400
points.gif
or $4.00
[Bg=#cccccc]
chibi_com_by_noctisthedevious-dbshzoo.png

chibi_com_by_noctisthedevious-dbsqq4f.png
[/bg]While I do try to keep the lineart clean I can't make any promises. It definitely won't look like a concept sketch though (as in super sketchy). While I'm okay in adding something simple like a simple flower graphic on a t-shirt or dress or even as a tattoo, I won't include complex or repeating patterns and designs.

BUST: 450
points.gif
or $4.00
FULL: 600
points.gif
or $6.00
[Bg=#cfcfcf]
chibi_com_by_noctisthedevious-dbsi0pb.png
chibi_com_by_noctisthedevious-dbsqq8r.png
aisha_winter_outfit_by_noctisthedevious-dbsi0jv.png
eldarya_chibi_by_noctisthedevious-dbsqqlx.png
[/bg]
The cleanest lineart money can buy! (From me anyway.) Still won't include any complex or repeating patterns unless flats are requested. For no cost at all you can request flat colors and even a simple background. Unless otherwise specified the background will the colored the same as their eyes.

You can request as many as three characters in one commission! But each additional character will cost 150
points.gif
or $1.50. If you want the trio to be in specific poses please either describe the poses or send me references please. I am more than willing to do chibi couples too!

If I deem a design or pattern complex it can ran you anywhere between 50
points.gif
or $0.50 to 500
points.gif
or $5.00 extra. If using points, pricing for extra details should be donated.

I can also design your chibi character an outfit for an extra 500
points.gif
or $5.00! Request as many as 4 outfit designs for 1700
points.gif
or $17.00!

CANS:
- All genders.
- Most body types.
- Anthropomorphic, as in animal characters with humanoid traits. Often standing on two legs instead of four.
- Kemonomini, as in human characters with animalistic traits. Once again, standing on two legs instead of four.
- Most humanoid fantasy, supernatural, and scifi creatures!
- Couple poses, including holding hands, cuddling, or kissing.
- Most group poses.

MAYBES:
- Creatures and pets. I'll try to get some examples up but at most a creature design will run you 400
points.gif
or $4.00. This is only if the creature is a stand alone character (for example, a creature for an ARPG). Pets in addition to the chibi character will be included under the complex design or pattern clause.
- Props, which includes weapons, hand held items, magical affects ect. I can do most but if I feel the prop you requested from me isn't coming out right I'll tell you ASAP.
- Suggestive themes. If I feel like I can't post it on DA I'll deny your request
- Blood and Gore. I'm comfortable with it mostly, I'm just not sure how well I can draw it.

DON'TS:
- Most fetish works.
- NSFW.
- I hold the right to add to the list!

Current Commissions listings can be found on my profile page on Deviantart.com in the decribtion of the the FEATURE DEVIANTATION widget and down below. Commissions close 12 AM CST on Nov. 30th.

Commission Sheet:
Number of Characters: (1-3)
Character Name(s):
Commission Type: (Sketch: Bust, Sketch: Full, Lined: Bust, Lined: Full)
References: (Either written descriptions, character reference sheets, or picture references, or all of the above! The more references you give me, the less details that are left to the imagination, the better I can your character ^.^)