Chesting High: The School for the Damned

@Zaira

Your Character is approved! I already posted the IC for you guys to begin!

Kinda wanna wait for someone else to post...unless that's what everyone else is doing.... otherwise I'll post first.
Or if no one will posts within the next hour...

I'm changing my guy to Junior because he's the only sophomore. XD

I'm working on my post right now.... couldn't wait haha

I don't know who is in who's homeroom.
@Kitsune will Andrew be in the same as Damien and Brad? I kind of want to include him.

I need to find some inspiration to write first >.<
I don't want just a couple sentences.

So weird how mostly everyone notices Andrew....o~o

That's because he's Dylan O'Brien <3<3<3

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Shuan+Taylor+Corbett.jpg

(Yes it's Darkstar. If you don't believe me ask Kay)
Name:
Brad Michael
Grade:
Junior
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Creature/Species:
Ghoul
Personality:
Social, comfortable around others. Self-centered, likes to be the center of attention. Outgoing. Engaged. A born leader. Assertive and outspoken. Driven to lead. Decisive. A planner, prepared, organized, orderly, clean. A perfectionist. Prepares for worst case scenarios. Hard working. Analytical, academic, scientific. Hates to be bored. Finishes most things they start. Good ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed. Excels at public speaking.
History: (Not required)
Abilities/Powers:
Has a Ukaku
(An Ukaku kagune is spread out like feathers and is released from the shoulder area, it specializes in high speed attacks, most of the users seeming to have hugely enhanced speed. The kagune is lightweight and can be used to deliver high-speed attacks against an adversary, the primary method of attack is crystallizing their kagune to deliver a high speed torrent of spike like projectiles, however whilst crystallized they are much stiffer and can't be used for short range combat . The kagune is suited both for short-distance and long-distance attacks, being able to use their kagune as a shield or as a way to enhance their strikes.)
Strengths:

Self Motivated and Determined
Success Oriented and Natural Leader
Team Player
Hardworking

Weaknesses:
Being a Debater
Lack of some skills
Going out of one’s Way

Fears:
Spiders
Dogs
The dark
Habits:

Shaking leg
biting finger nails

Talents:
Athletic
Singing (doesn't want anyone to know that he can sing)
Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. Gym
3. Free Period
4. Geometry
5. Choir
6. Physics
7. History
8. English

Relationships: (crushes/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ family/ enemies/ friends) N/A
(Open for relationship)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pott13n-2-web.jpg

Name:
Carole Newell
Grade:
Freshman
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Creature/Species:
Vampire
Personality:
Outgoing, social, open, does not like being alone. Easy to read. Warm hearted and popular. Tends to put the needs of others over their own needs. Interested in serving others. Values relationships and families over intellectual pursuits. Group oriented, affectionate, complimentary, loving, considerate, and altruistic. Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. Well-developed sense of space and function. Organized. Follows the rules. A planner. Regular, orderly, clean. A finisher. Consults others before acting.
History: (Not required)
Abilities/Powers:
• super strength
• running
• super speed
• smell
• hearing
• sight
Strengths:
Self Motivated and Determined
Success Oriented and Natural Leader
Team Player
Hardworking
Weaknesses:
Being a Debater
Lack of some skills
Going out of one’s Way
Fears:
Bugs
holy Water
Cross
Habits:
biting nails and lip
Talents:
Cooking
dancing
Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. Gym
3. Free Period
4. English
5. art
6. History
7. Gym
8. Algebra 1
Relationships: (crushes/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ family/ enemies/ friends) (Open for relationship)

Okay sounds good! So will you be using this account instead of the other one?

I thought it would be a good idea to interact between more people :) So I just included Andrew, who I think was just sitting there. I'd have included Damien as well, but I'm not sure if they are still together or what happened. Anyway, if you just want to keep the conversation between two characters, just ignore my guy xD

Reactions: Alison and Kitsune
I have absolutely no idea what to post....

Writer's Block, ugh >.<

Are sign ups open still?