Chesting High: The School for the Damned

A

Alison

Original poster
The Story
The story of Chesting High School is unlike any other high school in he entire United States. Just as the name says, the school was build for the Damned and forgotten. Edward F. Chesting build the school in 1759 when he was searching for a cure for vampirism. Of course he build the school to start as a place to hold vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural or unreal creatures captive, but soon after he realized that these creatures weren't always what they were thought to be, he turned it into a home disgusted for these creatures. Now Chesting High is a home to over three hundred creatures from all over the United States. This school was and is build to be a safe haven for creatures that are and have been misunderstood and rejected because of who they are. This school is for the hundreds of different creatures that have no other home. It's a place where everyone gets along and gets an education, while being accepted for who they are, not who they were made to be.

Rules
1. No one liners
2. No limit to how long you post
3. BE NICE!! Don't be a jerk in the OOC
4. No God modding
5. You can have up to five characters!
6. Romance is welcomed between characters; leave the Sexual stuff somewhere else
7. Be creative!
8. Keep supernatural creatures even

Character Sheets
(Picture; realistic please)
Name:
Creature/Species:
Personality:
History: (Not required)
Abilities/Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Habits:
Talents:
Schedule: (8 hours in a day. 1st hour is homeroom, 3rd hour is free period)
Relationships: (crushes/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ family/ enemies/ friends)

5d70fe889029bfee56324e7b88259cdc.jpg

Name: Krystal Spark
Grade: freshman
Sexuality: asexual... unless meets someone special
Creature/Species: Darklighter ((if you watch Charmed you should know what that is, if not here's a description; evil being in the form of a human and opposite to the species of Whitelighter; they're usually dressed in all black clothing. Their sole purpose is for evil, with their mission being to kill Whitelighters and future Whitelighters (who protect and guide witches & wizards). Their powers consist of being able to sense and track Whitelighters (including future Whitelighters); teleportation by way of dark/shadow balls of 'light', called Dark Orbing; Materialisation (especially their crossbows with poison tipped arrows - lethal to Whitelighters); and, the ability to instantly kill and disintegrate a being by one touch, known as the Touch of Death.
Like Whitelighters, Darklighters do not age, and are supposedly incapable of any good human emotion, like love - this being their weakness, as it may disempower, injure/torture or kill them. However, to be able to activate their powers, they must access 'evil-natured' emotions like desire and hate.
Average Darklighters may be killed by a witch or wizard (with a power that allows them to), or by spell or potion. They are easy to vanquish.))
Personality: short tempered, sarcastic, antisocial.
Abilities/Powers: look up ^ ........don't feel like repeating it
Strengths:
Weaknesses: love, school,
Fears: witches, tight spaces
Habits: too quick to judge
Talents: crossbow, guitar
Homeroom
science
free period
geometry
art
history
English
Health
Relationships: (crushes/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ family/ enemies/ friends) Older brother...no other family

Approved! I'll be posting my character up soon, hopefully!

Can I make another??

Yep! You can make up to five different characters as of now. I'm working on three different ones right now! Also, would you mind spreading the word to others you think may be interested in this role-play? The more people we get interested in this and faster, the sooner we get to start the IC!

downloadfile.jpeg
Name: Sydney Jones

Grade: Junior; 11

Sexuality: Straight

Creature/Species: Werewolf

Personality:
• sweet
• polite
• outgoing
• protective
• stubborn
• funny
• courageous
• honest
• sarcastic

Abilities/Powers:
• super strength
• running
• super speed
• smell
• hearing
• sight

Strengths:
• cooking
• running
• lying
• hunting
• picking at locks
• stealing
• very persuasive
• trust worthy

Weaknesses:
• night owl
• caring too much
• heights
• swimming
• males scare her
• cocky
• sarcastic
• impatient
• doesn't trust easily

Fears:
• heights
• swimming in open water
• males
• losing people she cares about

Habits:
• biting lip
• playing with her hair
• fidgeting
• Tapping her foot

Talents:
• singing
• playing instruments
• taking pictures

1. Homeroom
2. Choir
3. Free Period
4. Geometry
5. Honors English 11
6. Chemistry
7. Yearbook
8. Creative Writing

Relationships:

Sydney's real father left her and her mother alone when Sydney was only three weeks old. Sydney's mother, Elizabeth passed away when Sydney was only 15, because of cancer. Her step-father, Brian, was always very abusive towards her and went to jail after her mother passed away.

Josh Jones: Josh is Sydney's younger brother. They have always been very close and they tell each other everything. Sydney has always protected her brother with her life and still continues to.

Kylie Jones: Kylie is Josh and Sydney's younger sister who they don't get to see very often. Kylie lives with her aunt a few hours away from Chesting High, but all the kids are very close and very protective of each other.

Picture; realistic please)
c6.jpg

Name: Damien Cooper
Grade: junior
Sexuality: Bisexual
Creature/Species: Crocotta
Personality: Distrusting and mischievous. Can be sneaky and a good lier
Abilities/Powers: Crocottas can mimic any person's voice to lure their victims out so they can feed. They feed on human souls. Usually they hide in forests for days on end attempting to lure people in. But as technology came to be, they felt no need to hide. Crocottas like to live in filth.
Their main catch line is: Come To Me.
Powers & Abilities:
★ Can mimic human voice
★ Like most monsters. Crocotta's can take human form by shape shifting into a human.
★ Crocotta can drain the soul of any human they kill.
★ They have super strength and speed.
★ They have a longer life span than humans.
Strengths:
Weaknesses: sharp objects
Fears: none..except for sharp objects
Habits: bad habit to lying and is a player. Hits on both guys and girls.
Talents: Dancing, writing.
Homeroom
Chemistry
free period
Algebra
Honors English 11
History
Creative writing
Relationships: (crushes/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ family/ enemies/ friends) lives on his own

downloadfile-3.jpeg
Name: Josh Jones

Grade: Freshman

Sexuality: Straight

Creature/Species: Shapeshifter

Personality:
• antisocial
• shy
• quiet
• protective
• stubborn
• funny
• impatient
• rude
• sarcastic

Abilities/Powers:
• super strength
• running
• super speed
• smell
• hearing
• sight

Strengths:
• sweet talking
• lying
• hunting
• picking at locks
• stealing
• very persuasive
• womanizer

Weaknesses:
• cocky
• sarcastic
• impatient
• doesn't trust easily

Fears:
• losing his sisters or people he cares about
• tight spaces

Habits:
• bouncing knee
• Tapping pencil

Talents:
• bow and arrow
• athletic

1. Homeroom
2. Gym
3. Free Period
4. English
5. art
6. Biology
7. Algebra 1
8. History

Relationships:

Kylie Jones: Kylie is Josh's little sister. He is very protective of her although he doesn't get to see her very often. She means the world to him and he would to anything to make sure she never feels pain.

Sydney Jones: Sydney is Josh's older sister. They are very very close and both super protective of each other. They would do anything for each other and secretly watch over each other.

I guess I should make Krystal's brother xD

You could if you want to. I just made Josh because he is going to be a student in the school, but I'm not going to make a character sheet for Kylie! Haha.

Then I'm not going to, I won't really end up playing as him much xD

Haha sounds good! I'm going to post one more character up for now and then later on if we get a few more people to play I may post another!