Cherrie's Plot smutties

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CherrieCafe

Original poster
My stuff OPEN ME FIRST
Hey sooooo I'm CherrieCalli, you may call me Cherrie, Cherrim, or Calli!

So I have been rping for a while and I prefer smutty rps. I write between 1-4 Paragraphs and I tend to mirror what I am given. I like unconsenual, yes I'm a woman but rping is fiction so yeah. I'm in pst and I more popularly at night before bed ~ 8pm - 2am Pst.
ALSO ANIME FACE CLAIMS ONLY
You + I
I am peticular in what I rp, I'm more comfy playing females. I am open to MxF, FxF, and FxFuta so no worries is you don't play males.

For written plots I prefer not to change big parts of the rp so I'm open to hearing your ideas as well or possible story lines.

Special f-list: Anything not on this list is NO
F-list - Warning
Plot #1 ~Winter's Victory~
MxF

Male ~ Werewolf
Female ~ Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After being cursed to live as a werewolf, M insights a plan to take his revenge on the very woman that banish him from the kingdom. Lurinf F out with a love letter from her most recent lover. M attacks F taking her for his own. Recovering from the rape, F begs for his forgiveness as she held a pendant that could turn him human.
Plot #2 ~Cursed Affair~
MxF
M - Death
F - Queen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The King fell into a deep sleep after being struck with the plague. The F was forced to run the kingdom by herself for many years. One night she prayed to have a cure for the King, stating that she'd do anything. M appears before her saying that he'd cure the King but she'd had to bed only him (M) in exchange.

2220cd001a767e24a79aea46d4cc1d48.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jarred
I'm up for either plot if you are! The thing is I tend to be the more submissive partner, but if that isn't a problem for you, then I'd love to RP with you. :)

I'm up for either plot if you are! The thing is I tend to be the more submissive partner, but if that isn't a problem for you, then I'd love to RP with you. :)
pm me

If your still looking I was wondering if you would be interested in creating a pairing not listed.

I see you have Incest listed as one of your Yes catagory ...would you be willing to set up a non con incest role play with me?

I am Kevin and have been onsite for about three years, I post at least once a day and love details

I see you have Incest listed as one of your Yes catagory ...would you be willing to set up a non con incest role play with me?

I am Kevin and have been onsite for about three years, I post at least once a day and love details
Pm me

Do you have any new plots?

Would you still be willing to do the cursed affair plot still?

Are you still open for Winter's Victory or maybe some noncon incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.