October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Alright. I heard this story and it ruined MY appetite. Have you seen this, have you heard about THIS!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UG_3IjRJyE"]YouTube- DEAD RAT IN CHEF BOYARDEE CAN![/nomedia]

What do you think? IS it real, or another "Finger in the chili" scam?

So, I've seen an animal or three slaughtered for food, in my day. Plus, I've seen some downright nasty sh*t, so I've got a pretty strong stomach when it comes to dead things.

. . .This made a little sick.

Oh deary me......

I've always wondered what was in those chef boyardee meat balls.

95% beef

5% Rat

RAT, IT'S MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!

IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES! With the men working at a canning factory, you hear all kinds of stories. >:D

I just ate so avoiding clicking on that link seems like a good idea... I feel sick just thinking about it.

Hi my name is Clover and I clicked on that video... OH and this is my barf! *points to a pile of 'chunkies' next to me* >.>;''

BY THE WAY DO NOT EAT THEIR CANNED MACARONI AND CHEESE. THAT IS THE WORST MACARONI AND CHEESE KNOWN TO THE POWERS OF MANKIND.

Reactions: 1 person
I am officially scarred for life. Ooooooh, Mini Ravioli!

BY THE WAY DO NOT EAT THEIR CANNED MACARONI AND CHEESE. THAT IS THE WORST MACARONI AND CHEESE KNOWN TO THE POWERS OF MANKIND.
NO SHIT.

I was craving mac and cheese when I was in the dorms one day, and an asian cuisine cook-off was going on in the kitchen (Believe me, I asked for a taste, they shut the door in my face. Sad because it really smelled good.) and I bought a can of that, hoping to curb the munchies.... One bite.... and I seriously barfed in the bowl. My roommates thought it was hilarious, until I slipped and the bowl fell to the ground, barfy mac and cheese going EVERYWHERE.

Why would you CAN mac n cheese? It only takes 10 min to make. o_o And this is when you're cripple!drunk, mind you.

NO DOUBT! I bought some cause it was on sale and looked TOTALLY yummy... One bite and I spit it out and tossed it in the garbage. NEVER AGAIN! WORST TASTE EVAR!

I'm surprised so many of you actually tried that stuff.

Seems like Chef Boyardee & Taco Bell are in the same boat now.