Chef Boyardee mmmmmm

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Alright. I heard this story and it ruined MY appetite. Have you seen this, have you heard about THIS!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UG_3IjRJyE"]YouTube- DEAD RAT IN CHEF BOYARDEE CAN![/nomedia]

What do you think? IS it real, or another "Finger in the chili" scam?

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
So, I've seen an animal or three slaughtered for food, in my day. Plus, I've seen some downright nasty sh*t, so I've got a pretty strong stomach when it comes to dead things.

. . .This made a little sick.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Oh deary me......

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I've always wondered what was in those chef boyardee meat balls.

95% beef

5% Rat

S

Seiji

Rat.

It's what's for dinner!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
RAT, IT'S MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!

S

Seiji

RAT! THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES! With the men working at a canning factory, you hear all kinds of stories. >:D

C

Clover

I just ate so avoiding clicking on that link seems like a good idea... I feel sick just thinking about it.

S

Seiji

WE DEMAND THE SHARING OF THESE STORIES.

C

Clover

Hi my name is Clover and I clicked on that video... OH and this is my barf! *points to a pile of 'chunkies' next to me* >.>;''

Diana

You're not a rebel, you're fucking psychotic!
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
BY THE WAY DO NOT EAT THEIR CANNED MACARONI AND CHEESE. THAT IS THE WORST MACARONI AND CHEESE KNOWN TO THE POWERS OF MANKIND.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
I am officially scarred for life. Ooooooh, Mini Ravioli!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
BY THE WAY DO NOT EAT THEIR CANNED MACARONI AND CHEESE. THAT IS THE WORST MACARONI AND CHEESE KNOWN TO THE POWERS OF MANKIND.
NO SHIT.

I was craving mac and cheese when I was in the dorms one day, and an asian cuisine cook-off was going on in the kitchen (Believe me, I asked for a taste, they shut the door in my face. Sad because it really smelled good.) and I bought a can of that, hoping to curb the munchies.... One bite.... and I seriously barfed in the bowl. My roommates thought it was hilarious, until I slipped and the bowl fell to the ground, barfy mac and cheese going EVERYWHERE.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Cloak and dagger style plot tactics.
Why would you CAN mac n cheese? It only takes 10 min to make. o_o And this is when you're cripple!drunk, mind you.

C

Clover

NO DOUBT! I bought some cause it was on sale and looked TOTALLY yummy... One bite and I spit it out and tossed it in the garbage. NEVER AGAIN! WORST TASTE EVAR!

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm surprised so many of you actually tried that stuff.

C

Cosmic Orion

Seems like Chef Boyardee & Taco Bell are in the same boat now.