1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Checking this thing out!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gorgoniy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Hi there,

Maurice is the name. It has been a while since I did the playbypost rpg. But the itch is back! I hope to create some awesome content and contribute even awesomer to stories. If not, please don't hesitate to slap me around. I can handle it.

Good to be here, and curious to the max. I'll dive in straight away. Saw a pirate-tale which might romance me in a good way.

See ya!

2. Hi there Maurice! :D Welcome to the community!

3. Heeeeey mede-Nederlander!
    [Due to social considerations, I'll write in English.] The itch to roleplay never quite leaves, doesn't it?
    Either way, it's good to meet a countryman on Iwaku, welcome and I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^

If you don't mind, I'd love to recommend this roleplay to you. Judging from your resume, you seem to have an interest in fantasy roleplays and are a fair writer. Perhaps it will pique your interest. If not, I hope you'll find another roleplay that will!

#3 AlidaMaria, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014