Check This Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eleven

Original poster
I'm rather flexible concerning writing level, and I typically adapt to my partner. The only genres I will absolutely not do are anime and furry. I'm comfortable with playing characters of any gender. I do all pairing types. I'd like a real life picture or celebrity faceclaim to be provided for my partners' characters, and I will always provide them for mine. If you need help finding a picture or faceclaim, I'm willing to make suggestions. I'm able to be quite active currently since I'm only working mornings for now. I'm good with playing multiple characters. Participation in moving the plot along is required. I will not do all the work. My roleplays can take place in either threads or private messages; I don't have a preference of which.

Starting Topics: (These can be combined with each other, pairings or fandoms.)

Roommates
Boarding School
Orphanage
Runaways
Adoption
Summer Camp
Rebellion
Best Friends
Starting a Family
Alien Invasion
Super Humans
Haunted Mansion
Foster Care
Terminal Illness
Time Travel
Apocalyptic
Pandemic

Pairings:

Assassin x Target
Alien x Human
Popular x New Kid
Teacher x Teacher
Single Parent x Child's Teacher

Fandoms:

Pokémon
Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Divergent
Avengers
Hunger Games
Dragon Age II
The Middle
Red Band Society
Labyrinth
Sherlock Holmes(RDJ)
Zombieland
Monsters University

Hey, I'm looking for some new partners to roleplay with. I was wondering if you'd be interested to start one with me? :)

I'd love to hear your ideas for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Avengers and RDJ Sherlock. :)

I'd love to hear your ideas for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Avengers and RDJ Sherlock. :)
Well, my ideas depend on your preferences. Would you prefer us to use canons, OCs, or a mix? Would you like it to be romance? If so, what pairing type?

Well, my ideas depend on your preferences. Would you prefer us to use canons, OCs, or a mix? Would you like it to be romance? If so, what pairing type?
I prefer a mix between OCs and canon characters.

As for romance, I'd prefer FxM or FxF.

I'm also open to doubling roles, if needed. :)

I would love to do te single parent/child's teacher idea cause it seems like it could be sweet and plot twisty (I know that's not a word)
I hope we can come up with an idea for that together and just get back to me whenever you can!~

Status
Not open for further replies.