GROUP RP PLOTTING Check them out, you interested?

• Thread starter That guy named Ed
  • Start date
T

That guy named Ed

Original poster
Well im stiing on a pile of ideas but the simplest ones i can come out with is
Full metal alchemist: the story that was never told- its based in the FMA world but about the side story of alchemist/ soilders/ state alchemists/ etc. One whole story is gona be hard to end, but i had an idea where we would have mini storys and when one ends anouther will start.

Assassins cred: the undocumented files(or documented)- we will play as assassins in training after ezio has over thrown the templar leader but there are still teamplars roaming the citys of italy(or the ottaman empire if you want to do the newer one).

Music is my life- My idea was that teens in the same schools but diffrent personalitys and social status join a rock band and.....wellll every thing is going blank after that T-T

Too cool for school- I kinda want this to be an action pack comedy of a group of frends finnly go to a party but wittness a robery and this itiotic kids cover there faces and grab any thing they can find to fight the robber and save the day.

1 and 2 seem good. The FMA one that I am in seems to have died...

*emos in corner*

*slaps raius back really hard*
WELL MY FRIEND YOUR IN LUCK I DONT LIKE TO GIVE UP ON MY Rps
*Hides in the emo cornner*
5 of them did die off though T.T

so i guessing no one eals :<

THE GODDESS DEMANDS TO BE IN A ROCK BAND.

Take idea number 3, and then run it in a style similar to Scott Pilgrim.

Win forever.

3 sounds fun. Either your style or Grumpy's suggestion.

I like the FMA idea. That looked really neat. ^^

Yay :3
Ilinana, grumpy, saya- It was a quick idea and im glad you guys are up to it. Now lets get into deep thought about it becuase that is the only outline idea for it. You guys have any ideas you wana put it?

Ewinryel-If it comes to it, it might become a 1x1 becuase the lack of attention is gets :I
Or we can invite people in if you want