2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello! My name is Galactic. I'm new to this site, haha. I am more active on RpNation but thought I'd go ahead and give Iwaku a shot as well. So, here I am. For my sixteenth birthday, I got a real fancy Intuos Pro drawing tablet that sat in my closet for two years and collected dust. I tried to use it but it was far too advanced for me, considering I was new to digital art. So, just last month I got a new (much easier to use) tablet and I've been drawing non-stop since! I'm still a baby to the digital art world and I'm really proud of how I'm developing so far and whatnot. I'm certainly not the best, but considering I only have a month of practice under my belt, it could be worse! So, to practice drawing more characters and whatnot, I'm looking to draw more characters and whatnot! Because they do take a long, long time for me to make, I am asking for just a small amount of money. But not very much at all! I'm just asking for $5 for a fully colored image like the examples below! I will try my best to give you a full-body, but as I am very new to nailing anatomy and whatnot, I will generally probably stick with knees up! Please comment or send me a PM if you're interested.

Lmao I understand nobody is probably interested bc I'm not that good but... I'm still open to taking on requests! Can probably be convinced to do it cheaper/ for free if I like the character, lmao

Trying to buy PaintTool SAI. Wink wonk.

Heya, are you still open to commissions?

Heya, are you still open to commissions?
Hello! I sure am.
Awesome! If I send you a couple of characters you can pick which one you'd prefer to draw, and I'll commission you to draw them. I'm trying to dm you, but I'm struggling to figure out how to do it on mobile T.T

Hello! Do you still do commissions???

Hello! Do you still do commissions???
If you're willing to wait a while, I sure am. My laptop is broken so I have to wait for a new one but I'm down for commissions as soon as I have one again.