Cheap Art!

W

wetsausage

Original poster
Hello! My name is Galactic. I'm new to this site, haha. I am more active on RpNation but thought I'd go ahead and give Iwaku a shot as well. So, here I am. For my sixteenth birthday, I got a real fancy Intuos Pro drawing tablet that sat in my closet for two years and collected dust. I tried to use it but it was far too advanced for me, considering I was new to digital art. So, just last month I got a new (much easier to use) tablet and I've been drawing non-stop since! I'm still a baby to the digital art world and I'm really proud of how I'm developing so far and whatnot. I'm certainly not the best, but considering I only have a month of practice under my belt, it could be worse! So, to practice drawing more characters and whatnot, I'm looking to draw more characters and whatnot! Because they do take a long, long time for me to make, I am asking for just a small amount of money. But not very much at all! I'm just asking for $5 for a fully colored image like the examples below! I will try my best to give you a full-body, but as I am very new to nailing anatomy and whatnot, I will generally probably stick with knees up! Please comment or send me a PM if you're interested.

Lmao I understand nobody is probably interested bc I'm not that good but... I'm still open to taking on requests! Can probably be convinced to do it cheaper/ for free if I like the character, lmao

Trying to buy PaintTool SAI. Wink wonk.

Hello! Do you still do commissions???
If you're willing to wait a while, I sure am. My laptop is broken so I have to wait for a new one but I'm down for commissions as soon as I have one again.