ChatRP: PROCESSING UNDEACTIVATED (SAT 6TH @ 6PM CEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
attachment.php

"You can't just shoot them in their chassis. You gotta aim for the processor. It's the only way to put them down for good."

When: 6PM Saturday Night of the 6th CENTRAL TIME.
Where: Roleplay City
Genre & Atmosphere: Space Sci-Fi Colony with Killer Zombie Robots! It will be humorous and a little silly.

PLOT BREAKDOWN:
FAR FAR FAR FAR in the future mankind now travels space and interacts with alien species. Tons of old deactivated robots and cyborgs have been stored away on a local space station for near a hundred years.Old, out-dated technology that no longer has purpose. Lost in the bureaucracy of what to do with them. Rusted, busted, and broken - they are all pretty much useless. AND THEN THEY GET A VIRUS. All of these robots are back from the dead. And their objective? Eating human brains?! It doesn't even make sense. But that's what they're programmed to do.

Everyone must survive the Zombie Robot Invasion as the space station is locked down and somehow deactivate the virus!

Your character and plot options:
- Someone who lives on or is visiting the station.
- Humans or aliens!
- Imagination and wild ideas are welcome, within reason!

The atmosphere of this roleplay will be COMEDY SURVIVAL. 8D Comedy and silliness, but no "LOLSORANDOM" please, cause that just drives me bananas. Be silly, but make sense with your silly. XD

This RP is TOMORROW! 8D

If you wanna post a potential character bio, by all means, do so. >:]

This RP is starting in about 20 minutes. 8D Meet in the cbox general if you wanna show up!

Here are your chat logs, and though it didn't last very long before everyone died, at least it was amusing while it did! XD Big thanks to Coti, Nino, Curious, W and Sazaki for playing!

<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>IT IS THE TOKO AIDA SPACE STATION. The largest space station this side of the galaxy. Filled with every tourist shopping, black market, homes, ships, vacations and everything else all in one conveniant place. And it seems like just another day on Toko Aida, but something is amiss.... <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> [Bleema Snozgath is here to oo and ah and snap tons of pictures] <span class="time">-06:25 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Junario West strolls down the street, holsters strapped to her hips. She just decided to come to Toko Aida, because sha had to drop off money for a client. ]</font> <span class="time">-06:28 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> A thin and gangly woman, age indeterminable, with streaks of dark violet in her hair, was doing what she did best. Wandering around staring strangely at things while carrying a huge carpetbag over one shoulder. A single little device in her hand. Ever so often she would stop when it beeped. She'd turn. Then she'd start walking again. She had been walking the same market district for about two hours now! <span class="time">-06:28 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> She finally got to the marketplace; tons of wares sitting there, for the taking. &quot;No...&quot; She said softly to herself; the years of being a thief were over, now she was on missions. Skills like hers could be used for good OR evil and she knew it. Popping bubbles with hands in her pockets, she took the time to blow her long bangs from her face and glance around the crowd. <span class="time">-06:32 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Still going back and forth, the moment she passed by Junario, her little device was beeping like crazy. No cares about personal bubbles, Vikata was reaching out and grabbing the woman by the arm. &quot;Say! Do you have O+8&amp; type blood?&quot; <span class="time">-06:35 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username">Bleema Snozgath: </span> was a big woman with the resemblence of a giant slug monster, she left a trail of clear slime where ever she went, but she didnt care about that for now, she was because she got free tickets to have a trip to the notorious space station. She slide around in her 6armed hawaiian shirt, snapping pictures of every little thing she found interesting &quot;Ooo, a space station wall!&quot; Snap! <span class="time">-06:39 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Meanwhile, far back in the deepest dark recesses of Toko Aida. Down in the sectors where things get stored and are never heard from again... something was <i>glitching</i>. <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> Junario stopped abruptly, not at all bothered by the girl's touch and glanced at her. &quot;Uh...yes?&quot; She was completely unaware of what exactly the girl was talking about. <span class="time">-06:45 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> [Bingles McGee , Midget For Hire] <span class="time">-06:47 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> &quot;Oh good! I've needed just that kind of blood for quite some time now. Hold still just a moment while I retrieve my syringe.&quot; Fully expecting the woman to do just that, Vikata released her and was digging around in her bag. Ever so often she'd pull something weird out. A rubber chicken. A package of spacegum. A squeekie pikachu. Finally she was pulling out a pair of rubber gloves and a very large, very ominous looking needle. <span class="time">-06:48 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bingles McGee was crawling through an air vent, looking for an escaped pet monkey. This was the type of work that someone of his 'stature' was used to, and while he hated crawling through air vents, it paid well and kept him out of sight.]</font> <span class="time">-06:49 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> [Urimeo enters.] <span class="time">-06:50 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> A tall, slender creature wafted past the vendors' goods, every so often turning her head as if searching for something. She was incredibly tall, reaching about 6'8&quot; her limbs disproportionate to her body. Transluscent skin and large, buggy eyes showed her to be inhuman. <span class="time">-06:53 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> By then, Junario was aghast. Retracting her arm from the strange girl, she looked down at her. &quot;Excuse me...Please tell me WHY you need my blood, before assuming that I would let you take it. Given the cause, I will.&quot; She did not care that her blood was rare and people would pay her for it, she just wanted to distract her, before disappearing. <span class="time">-06:53 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath went up to a food stall. She was getting rather hungry from all her sliding around. She left her trail of slime as always and was able to snap over 20 pictures on her way up to the stand. Once there she snapped a picture of the vendor and ordered a plutonium shake.]</font> <span class="time">-06:55 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> &quot;Oh, there has to be reason?&quot; There was a perplexed look on the woman's face. &quot;I'm sure a had a good reason.&quot; She was now tapping the syringe against her chin, trying to remember what that was. Then her little device was beeping all over again. &quot;...Ooooo! Nevermind, that. Something better is amiss! Joy, this should be a delight!&quot; Vikata was all a twitter, stuffing her things back in to her bag and pressing at the buttons on her machine. <span class="time">-06:57 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>CHINK. CLONG. CHINK. BLEEP BEOOP BOOP. Still far off in the dead-zone, where everything was once as silent as the grave, things were coming to life. Little whirs. Little beeps. Gears turning and limbs shifting. The sector watch was starting to gaze around confused at the sudden sound in their normally quiet area. <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> Noticing the brightly coloured tourist shirt and the snap of a camera, Uimeo stalked as fast as she could with eager haste. With excitement, she grinned widely showing the vast void that would be her esophagus. &quot;Would youtake a picture of me?! It's not often I get a picture! And, can I have a sip of your shake? boy, I'm parched!&quot; <span class="time">-07:02 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bingles McGee managed to get himself stuck. Imagine that, him[/], stuck! And while he was hot on the trail of the monkey no less. He tried shaking himself loose, but that only served to frustrate him. &quot;How the hell did this happen?&quot;, he thought, seconds before he saw the monkey. It had an evil look in its eye, one that suggested it was up to no good. &quot;Hey! You! Monkey, c'mere a minute!&quot; he shouted at the monkey, never thinking that it would work. But it did. The monkey ran over to Bingles, and started bopping him on the head with a miniature closed fist.]</font> <span class="time">-07:03 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> Junario blinked at the girl and figured it was worth it to follow her. Thankful that she was not about to get the needle, she adjusted herself and waited for the girl to lead the way. Perhaps, this little trip might turn out more eventful than she thought. <span class="time">-07:05 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath turned around to notice a tall alien woman. &quot;OH WHY SURE YA CAN DEARY!&quot; She handed the woman her cup, the straw now covered in a thick coat of slime. &quot;hold this why i get my camera ready, and go ahead and have a sip&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-07:08 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> Urimeo happily took the cupand tossed it in her mouth, belching loudly in the wake of the slug lady. Contentedly she slouched and makign an awkward pose and a failed version of what humans call &quot;duck lips&quot; with a finger pointed to them. <span class="time">-07:09 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Off in the storage sector, security investigated the sudden surge of noise where no noise should be. When all of a sudden. <b>"BEEP BOOP BLEEP. 011000100111001001100001011010010110111001110011."</b> Which everyone knew meant BRAINS in robot-speak. Everyone but the security guy. By the time he realized what the robot was saying, he had little metal pinchers peeling back his skull. <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username">Bingles McGee: </span> Monkey! What are you doing?! MONKEY! STAHP! *Bingles was getting tired of this monkey. Why had it targetted him for physical violence?! He needed to a find a way out, and quickly, then he could get his revenge on this stupid monkey. <span class="time">-07:12 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath had the camera up to her face just as she noticed the woman ate the whole cup. &quot;My my Dear... such a big appetite for a big girl...&quot; She laughed like a loving old lady and Snapped about 6 pictures of the woman and her weird face. &quot;Such a cutie you are dear...&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-07:15 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> &quot;Lets see. Lets see... Probability of death, 89%. Oh, wonderful!&quot; Vikata was increadibly excited, having now picked a direction to amble off towards which seemed to be near the alien tourists. &quot;I do wish I had brought a snack. Oh wait, I do have a snack.&quot; There she was, pausing and digging in her bag again. &quot;Would anyone else like a snack! I have Ducillion jerky!&quot; <span class="time">-07:17 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> Grinning from ear to ear she continued to pose, holding for about a half a second as she realized that the lady was finished. The duckface turned into a pout, and a slump as she stared intently with her big buggy eyes at the lady before her. It wasn't until she heard the words ducillion jerky that she perked up once more. &quot;I'll take some!&quot; <span class="time">-07:18 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> Juno grabbed a piece of the jerky and munched, after discarding the gum. Munching, she moved along with the girl, already prepared and interested. Maybe she would get a chance to kick some ass. <span class="time">-07:22 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Vikata readily handed out jerky to anyone that offered a hand, tentacle, ozzie or otherwise. &quot;I am fairly certain this one isn't the poisoned brand, but on the bright side, we're all probably more likely to die in the next few moments from bludgeoning than from poisoning!&quot; And then she laughed. Loud, crazy, completely ill-timed laughing. <span class="time">-07:23 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath looked at the woman with jerky. &quot;Such a imaginative Deary&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-07:24 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> A bony hand shot out to snag the entirety of the jerky and stuffed it down her mouth, chewing obnoxiously and spitting crumbs on the people beneath her. <span class="time">-07:25 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> &quot;Such good food... &quot; <span class="time">-07:25 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>ALARM. ALARM. ALARM. ALARM. Very suddenly and without warning, alarm signals were going off in the entire station. Every screen that was previously sporting advertisements, news, or random information was now scrolling a station wide alert. Of course, when a station wide alert starts going off and says the words "DON'T PANIC." that is often not the case on a large space station! <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> [Timmothy Skye ] <span class="time">-07:28 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bingles McGee struggled to escape from his prison. In his attempts to escape, he heard a creaking. He paused a moment before resuming the struggle. Seconds later he felt himself falling, and with a thunderous crash, he landed in the middle of the cafeteria, still stuck in the ventilation shaft thing.]</font> <span class="time">-07:30 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Vikata didn't look at all surprised by the sudden alarms going off in the station. What she -was- surprised about was a shaft dropping down in the food court some several spaces away. &quot;I had no idea they used little people as air filters! What an ingenious idea!&quot; <span class="time">-07:34 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> Urimeo piped up happily: &quot;Is it edible, too!?&quot; <span class="time">-07:35 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bingles McGee stood up, his legs the only thing protruding from the air shaft. The weight as almost unbearable, but the adrenaline was kicking in and he felt almost as strong as a fully grown human. He picked a direction and started running, hoping he would bump in to someone that would extract him from this perilous shaft. Bingles looked up, and saw the monkey, a little worse for wear, but now it was clinging to his hair. He decided not to say anything to it, lest it start hitting him again.]</font> <span class="time">-07:37 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath looked around with all the fuss of the alarms &quot;Oh me oh my! What is going on?&quot; She tried to slip away as fast as she can, letting out a thick green gas as she left, one of her useless defenses.]</font> <span class="time">-07:37 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> &quot;Gravy.&quot; Junario mused, already making sure that her guns were loaded. She was more than in the mood to kill things, even end the uncontrollable boredom she had. Traveling was fun, but sometimes- she required more. Then the pillar fell- guns drawn, she kept a lookout. &quot;Okay, so now what?&quot; <span class="time">-07:38 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Tim, a former human pilot for Earth's Hyperion station, was flying his ship nearby the space station. Suddenly a small orange light began blinking upon his dashboard, which may or may not have meant he was low on energy reserves, that or it was a warning light for a distress beacon. Nonetheless Tim decided it would be best, given his poor luck in the past, to stop at the station and make sure nothing was wrong. Tim landed his ship into one of the loading bays and upon exiting the ship, he noticed his secondary airlock was ajar the entire time and so he fixed the issue. Not wanting to have stopped for nothing, he decided to at least grab a bite to eat and made his way towards the shopping areas. <span class="time">-07:38 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>Whether or not Timothy was lucky to have landed before Toko Aida started it's station lock-down, would remain to be seen. Every in the station, tech and equiptment was slowly starting to go on the fritz. Anything that could bleep signals, speak or display messages was showing up with <b>011000100111001001100001011010010110111001110011</b>. People were confused and panicky! <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Tim began to hear a rather loud and obnoxious alarm whaling around him and so he clicked the alarm button on his ship locking key thinking it to have gone off, and the key exlpoded with a sharp popping noise. &quot;The hell?&quot; He would say scratching his head. Then his ship began to burst into flames and started to play a strange song on the radio at full blast. &quot;011001110110100, huh?, never heard of that song before...&quot; He would say starting to become rathered frightened as the entire station started to become chaotic and out of control. <span class="time">-07:47 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Even her own little device was now displaying the message. Vikata glanced down on it, scratching the tip of her nose as she read it out loud. &quot;Zero, one, one zero, zero, zero one... hmm. I don't remember adding brains to my grocery list. I never did care for the taste of brains.&quot; <span class="time">-07:47 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #404040;"><span class="username">Urimeo: </span> &quot;I don't believe my planet has been rich enough to cook brains either. But I want to see what that tastey edibledelight is up ahead.&quot; Urimeo wafted forward again, moving gracefully past the venders towards the cafeteria where the crash had sounded. <span class="time">-07:50 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #006B54;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bleema Snozgath shuffled along even more, snapping pictures rapidly of everything]</font> <span class="time">-07:53 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> &quot;I think we should move&quot; Juno ordered, standing behind Vikata and glancing around. Widespread panic, that's all she saw. People were confused. This meant business. <span class="time">-07:55 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #88FF44;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=2>[Bingles McGee in his attempts to free himself from the shaft, he had inadvertently run in to one of the zombie robots with a loud thud. Not sure what he had run in to, he had asked for assistance, and had promptly received it. Only the assistance was the robot zombie slicing through the shaft, killing Bingles instantly]</font> <span class="time">-07:59 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Bingles McGee</font> cackles madly as the lightning flashes.]</font> <span class="time">-((07:59 Oct 06))</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> &quot;Move? No, no. This is the perfect vantage point for seeing the full scope of action. OH LOOK, SEE!&quot; That happened so fast, it seemed like no one had noticed it right away! A robot went totally haywire and sliced right through that midget air filter. What a mess! Of course, when people around in the cafeteria and the shopping zone DID see a now bloody pool forming on the ground.... well. Screams and fleeing happened. <span class="time">-08:00 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Then it came. A loud bang and the strange and terrifying tinny shout of &quot;BRAINNNSSSS! 011000110000!&quot; as a large robot arm with a whirring saw blade made its way thru the ship bays side door lock. &quot;Oh, of course, Brains!&quot; He would say pounding a fist into his palm, &quot;thats the s-s-song...th-that's playing....Oh shit!&quot; He would yell running in terror from the robots with deadly weaponry making thier way thru the door. <span class="time">-08:02 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> And Juno stood her ground. Guns drawn, she looked at the people fleeing; they could run all they wanted, but it wasn't going to change anything. This was happening, whether they liked it or not. Yes, Apocalypse. <span class="time">-08:08 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=nnar>BANG. BANG. BANG. Where a big door was sealing off one sector from another, suddenly something was bursting right through the metal and wires! A huge metal crunching robot, followed by tons of other robots all shapes and sizes and types and models. Covered head to wheels with blood and gore, and all twitchy and glitchy. <b>011000100111001001100001011010010110111001110011</b> they kept signalling off, zeroing in on any organize lifeforms that contain brains! <span class="time">-Vikata</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Tim would rush over to the door locks panel before leaving and would shuffle around in his pockets, panicking and dropping a few things before retrieving a thumb drive and inserting into the panels port. &quot;Come on, emergency overide....&quot; He would say glancing back and forth between the panel and the door that was making its way open. All that seemed to be accomplished was that the drive hacked into the station sound system and started to play &quot;Numa Numa (Basshunter remix)&quot; rather loudly. &quot;Damnit!&quot; he would yell looking at the drive that was labeled &quot;20th century music&quot;. &quot;That's not the overide key!&quot; He would yell out and would giveup and make his way up to the lower level that held the food courts. Running towards a source of screams and cries was still better than the robots that were making their way toward him. <span class="time">-08:21 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Bleema Snozgath</font> was sacrificed to the roleplay gods by a tribe of wild newbies.]</font> <span class="time">-08:27 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Vikata didn't look at all scared, worried, terrified, or even grossed out. She did, however, look very interested! Her little device was beeping again, even if it was putting out the same braaaaiiiins text that seemed to be running rampart in the station. &quot;89% probability of death, huh... I do believe those calculations were incorrect. This looks like a veritable 100% to me.&quot; <span class="time">-08:27 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #1939ff;"><span class="username">Junario West: </span> (Agh, I have to restart my internet. Tis slow.) <span class="time">-08:31 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Junario West</font> has been taken by the monster under the bed.]</font> <span class="time">-((08:32 Oct 06))</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Tim would sprint through the area trying to avoid any areas where swarms of robots were making thier way along. He would bump right into a woman who seemed to be carrying what appeared to be a probability detector. &quot;RUN! Why aren't you running! You'll get killed..!&quot; He shouted at the woman who had simply been standing still. <span class="time">-08:39 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Now she was looking up a little stunned at being shouted at! &quot;Well, I suppose that is likely to happen anyway with the entire station shut down and over run by mad robots. You should step to the side a bit.&quot; Whether he moved of his own accord or because she pushed him two steps out of the way was unclear. But Vikata was pulling yet another weird device out of her giant bag. And just narrowly missing having the top of her head sliced off by what used to be a pizza making robot, she was jabbing it. It BZZZZTED and dropped to the ground in a heap of metal. &quot;Hmm. That is interesting!&quot; <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> &quot;Holy..!&quot; He would shove the woman, who had just pushed him, out of the way of a crazed pizza making robot that was taking swipes at her head with a rather large knife. Tim would pull out a object similar to an ice pick, and would stab the robot in the chest, the device would then spark and electrocute the robots electronics. &quot;Thank god for that repair tool...&quot; he would say turning to the woman, &quot;are you mad, you were almost killed just now...&quot; He would say with a dumbfounded look on his face. <span class="time">-08:48 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> &quot;I had that perfectly under control. There is no reason to panic!&quot; Of course, she was saying this as everywhere people and aliens were scattering in every direction, some falling victim to oddly blood thirsty robots would couldn't even -eat- the brains they were trying to get at. Vikata picked herself and dust herself off. Several robots about three times their size were now lunging there way. &quot;...well, wait. I take that back. Perhaps running and hiding might be a good idea after all!&quot; <span class="time">-08:52 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Tim would notice the oncoming wave of rather horrifyingly large robots and would run up and grab the womans arm. &quot;To the higher levels! They seem to be pouring in from the lower level doors!&quot; He would tug on her and make his way up the access ways leading upwards through the station. <span class="time">-08:56 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #8E388E;"><span class="username">Vikata: </span> Vikata allowed herself to be led away, despite the fact she was giving her beeping little device a pitiful look. &quot;There it goes. Away from all of the good stuff. Poppycocks, I could have gotten blood samples from all of those bodies!&quot; Maybe not the most normal thing to complain about in a dire situation, but it was clear that this woman wasn't quite thinking on teh average level. <span class="time">-09:00 Oct 06</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Timmothy Skye: </span> Having made it to a higher level that still was yet to be overrun with robots, Tim stopped for a bit to catch his breath and survey the area. He would stare at the woman, &quot;Look, if it bothers you that much, you can have some of my blood...if...when we get off this hell hole...there must be some escape pods, shuttles, something!&quot; He would shout. <span class="time">-09:05 Oct 06</span></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.