Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
Hello everyone, I'm new to this Chat RP thing. But I have an idea for one. I also need a mentor of sorts, if anyone want so to help that would be great.

So the story revolves around a small school in a large post-modern city. In this world where the city is things like Neko and Usagi exist, but they are often seen as beasts and are treated extremely badly. They are often a victim of segregation, racial discrimination, and crime.

I am really new to Chat Role-plays. I would like this to be on the weekend in the afternoon. I live on the U.s in the EST

the thread has been made srry for no chat rp https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/american-neko-civil-war-open-world-ooc.122933/

Last edited:
sounds good for starting plot but what's the main reason they're hated for? just being nekos?

Probably because there different. Maybe the government is run by a bunch of racists and put a bunch of racist propaganda into their heads.

@icechibi202

Last edited:
Hey,

Im searching for neko RP! But im not good in create a Plot. Charakter story is no problem for me :D And yes i know my english isnt the best. But you cant find a german RP group for Nekos.

The Plot sounds cool and i think we can make it bigger ;)

I saw this side is down at the 13th so pls contact me on Skype :3 Sparton.lp
The photo is a anime girl with cyan hair and the text sparton lp.
Or a alternativ way to Chat.
There we can Talk (chat) about the RP :3

Best Regards,

Sparton LP

(Wow 6 edits im very tired at 01:45 am :> )

Last edited by a moderator:
I sorry I can't add you on skype, but did have this Neko RP I ran awhile back. Maybe I could reboot it?

Can I join? I'm rather new to this also, so I cannot help you out a whole lot, but this sounds like a RP I'd be interested in.

Yes, you may. when Sparton and me are done plotting in PM. I will send a link here to a new thread. Unless you want to join the PM chat.

@LittleWolf

Ok that'll be cool. I don't need to be in the PM chat. I will start making a character.

I don't know if you want me to post my character in here, so I am, But if you don't want it here just delete this post and tell me where to put it.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Yui [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Neko[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She is somewhat shy, and she doesn't stand up for herself often. She is nice to people who are nice to her. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical Description: She is short and small for her age. She has white hair and fur. She has green eyes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Winter, Cold, Wind, Leaves, Storms, Fuzzy stuff, Shiny things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Heat, Summer, Water, Dust, Rude people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cold Neko Girl.jpg [/BCOLOR]

That is fine when I make the thread just repost it to the new thread.

Little wolf your neko is perfect for me in reallive xD hate heat love cold, winter, rain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.