Chat rp? Or even forum. I don't care.

K

Kynna

Original poster
I don't really have a plot in mind. I'm just kinda curious. I liked the pirate tavern chat rp, I figured a one-on-one wouldn't be much different.
I just like to read back through them later on. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the logs. I click on them and nothing happens. -shrug-

Anyway. I'm a sucker for romances, whether they be gay/straight/lesbian, I don't care.
I think the school rps are a little overdone. They bore me quickly.
I also have an elemental fetish right now, for some reason. My character in this rp is one that I'm super-stoked about. You can see more of his history here.

I'm also into most any kind of fantasy.
I don't know the first thing about zombies.
Love Disney, and adding OC's to them. I can't tell you how many Lion King rps have died D;

Well, that's all the rant I have for now. I'll probably add to it later XD

You can contact me via PM or post below if you're wanting to plan something.

Are you interested in playing male characters? How do you feel about Potterverse? If not, choose whichever fantasy universe it is you'd like. :D

To be honest, I used to be obsessed with the Harry Potter series. Then I just kinda got out of it. I have a couple of the books out of the series, but I haven't read it or watched it in forever.

And I'm kind of brain dead at the moment ^^; Is there any other fantasy universe you had in mind? :)

Hmmm... I'm usually not a fan of fantasy stuff although I'm sure we can work out something. I'll just give you a list of alternative universes I'm familiar with:
Game of Thrones
Hunger Games
Snow White and the Huntsman
Bleach
Tron Legacy

There's probably more but I don't remember a lot of them. You can try giving me a list of universes you have in mind. I'm really into the whole fantasy/magic/supernatual genre though for RPs although I don't mind modernizing them.

I'm kind of familiar with Bleach, I'd have to watch/read it again, and I do know Tron :3
I have not read the Game of Thrones or the Hunger Games, and have not watched Snow White and the Huntsman yet.

Do you have any universes you're more familiar with that you'd be interested to use?