GROUP RP PLOTTING CHAT RP NIGHTS - Let Us Know What You Want (now with a fixed poll)

What would YOU like to see in Iwaku's Chat RPs over the next few months?

• Action!

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Mystery!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Investigation!

• Noir!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Fantasy!

• Horror!

• Giant Robots!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Series of Games!

• Seriousness!

• Silliness!

• Zombies!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • D&D-esque Shenanigans!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So Grumpy cocked up the previous poll by forgetting to set it to multiple-choice; apologies everyone.

TELL GRUMPY WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN A CHAT RP

Let's face it; Chat RPs are awesome. In one night an entire story can be played out by a group of dedicated players, dramatic sequences can unfold and laughs can be had. Iwaku hosts several scheduled Chat RP Nights, and this poll is to gauge just what you guys would like to see in such games.

The poll is just a rough guideline (basically whatever popped into my head at the time of writing); it's by no means full-proof, and if you have suggestions/input please post it in the thread.

This poll will help me to plan ahead for the Chat RP nights, to ensure that the games run are of interest to Iwaku. So any and all input and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks muchly, folks.

Explanation of some of the Poll Options
  • Series of Games - Commonly a Chat RP is a singular affair; an RP lasts one night and that's about it. Suggesting a series of games means that you would like to see games that last more than just one session, leading to grander, larger affairs and events in the RP.
  • D&D-esque Shenanigans - By no means do I mean just D&D by this; selecting this option means that you would like to see Pen & Paper, tabletop RPGs (D&D, World of Darkness, Shadowrun etc.) run in the CBox.

I like almost everything, so I will state what I DON'T like: Silliness, because people get TOO damned silly and I am not a silly roleplayer. D: Big Mech or Robots, cause I am all not interested in those. D&D is way lame man! way lame!

I have some other dislikes, but I can't think of them right now. XD

We got a lot of love for the Noir option as well.

Excellent, excellent...

Essentially everything that Diana said! I'm up for pretty much everything except D&D style shenanigans, and robots and mecha, although I DO enjoy some silliness!

I picked almost everything.