Chat Roleplay Night: Day/Time Poll

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Oct 7, 2009.

What day of the week is best for you to chat roleplay?

1. Monday

2. Tuesday

3. Wednesday

4. Thursday

5. Friday

6. Saturday

7. Sunday

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am an avid chat roleplayer, and our Cbox is DESIGNED with extra rooms so people can chat roleplay. But no one is taking advantage of this. I don't think they know they can! c____c

If you want to try Chat Roleplaying, which days and times are best for you?

If we have enough people interested in chat roleplaying, I am going to setup regular ChatRP nights on the Calendar! So please vote on which days are best for you, and then in your post tell me what times.

P.S> You can chat roleplay any damn time you want, you don't need permission or an official date. >:D You can always kidnap a friend.
  2. Tyler Haak
    Tyler opened her eyes when she heard someone approach. Why couldn’t they just leave her alone while she healed? Her gaze landed on Alkura who was thankfully up and moving. Hopefully, that meant that she was healing. But Tyler’s attention wasn’t focusing on that, her eyes instead locked on Alkura’s. “Your eyes are the same as theirs.” The words were quiet, and no one other than Alkura would be close enough to hear her. She shook her head at Alkura’s question. “I’m fine. Just waiting.” She wouldn’t say it, but she was glad that the young girl was at least up. The sound of footsteps caught her attention next and Otto ascended the basement stairs. She watched him, expecting some words, a summary of what information he had obtained, but instead he moved to a cabinet and came back with a syringe. Her eyes widened and as he approached she scooted away. She hated needles and her heart was already racing just from seeing it. “I don’t need anything, I’m fine.” But it was too late. Otto injected her and she blinked as the Morphine flowed. In only a few seconds the rush reached her head and her cheeks actually flushed with red.

Morphine always made her really high and she hated it almost as much as she hated needles, just for a different reason. It made her itchy all over and she pretty much zone out for everything if she didn’t fall asleep almost immediately. Why wouldn’t they just let her heal on her own? By the time she was picked up, she was high as a kite and didn’t even protest. She curled up on the couch, trying desperately to stay awake and listen to what Otto was saying. Sure, she might not remember it later, but it was important. Her input was probably terrible since she was stoned on morphine and about to fall asleep, but she muttered “Canada” and then “stowaway on a boat” as her advice before falling asleep. By the time she was asleep the wound had pretty much finished healing, but now her body was trying to burn the Morphine off.
  3. Okay, THANK YOU. Going to finish my reply when I'm a little more awake, then. Assuming you'd be okay with Controller instructing Chiaki to attack you? That's the first thing I'll have you do when it becomes clear he can't control you.
  4. I like chat roleplay. I'm better at it than play-by-post.

In order of ease:

Otherwise, it's case-by-case. Just pm me real quick whenever you do. Never know when I might stumble across free time.
  5. Good Morning. I wont be on this morning, but we hopefully get some rping done tonight.
  6. It depends on my work schedule. But you'll rarely see me on Iwaku at night. Looooooooong story.
  7. I think the issue is that there are people at night who'd rather use the Cbox to chat then to RP, something we do in the day time. I know that I myself am one of those people.
  8. Only one problem with your logic there Chaos. The fact remains that the other cbox channels are empty during that time as well. So logically we could use a different channel. The chat itself will take place in the General aka default channel. So there is no problem with using the cbox.

There got the dumb response out of the way.
  9. "I know that he is depressed and uncertain of his relationship with Anya and so is trying to cling to everything he has, which is why this situation with Lyra is bothering him so much. Also, his favorite colors are red and silver."
  10. "Lyra went overboard. I will talk to both of them together." Harmony frown, "You don't know anything about me and my children."
  11. "Maybe, but knowing and understanding are two different things."
  12. "Maybe you should stop trying altogether. You're not helping anything in this relationship."
  13. "You are not helping. You're not helping him or me. Just because you love them doesn't mean you're the best thing for them."
  14. I think dates would be a very good idea.
    And then, maybe sometimes, you could set up blind dates!
    Ohh, that would be fun.
    RPing with some random person. ^_^
  15. Hi :3

so a hurricane is apparently coming this way so if I lose internet I obviously cant post XD
    I'm in florida so its no surprise there is a hurricane so I'm prepared just figured I'd let you know so your not surprised if I dont get on tomorrow or something
  16. I am not sure in which period should of Aerethian history should my next attempt with an Aerethia RP be. Anyways it is time for sleep here near the shores of the Adriatic sea so I will be heading to bed soon...
  17. "Really?" Lucius asked confused.
  18. Whoa, it's Friday?

*Checks time and date*

....Whoa, it's October?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.