9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
1.PNG
It keeps flashing and it won't load any other messages. I tried this at 3:50 PM and the most recent message is at 2:23 PM. 2.PNG And this is what happens when I reload messages.

Try hitting the POST button instead of the Reload Messages when you first log in. >> I have a suspicion that the reload messages link is broken until after you've posted (or just hit the post button) at least once.

Try hitting the POST button instead of the Reload Messages when you first log in. >> I have a suspicion that the reload messages link is broken until after you've posted (or just hit the post button) at least once.
I've posted. It doesn't show up. I tried posting like three times and nothing happens. Like I said, the latest message it shows is from about an hour before I went to the chats.

Are you using a mobile device or a computer? If a computer what browser are you using?

Are you using a mobile device or a computer? If a computer what browser are you using?
laptop. Google Chrome.

We will not be able to stop the flashing on Chrome. But the fact you can't post is really weird...

Have you tried using the full screen chat?

We will not be able to stop the flashing on Chrome. But the fact you can't post is really weird...

Have you tried using the full screen chat?
bugs out

Status
Not open for further replies.