» Chasing Tomorrow | | A Modern Adventure

MAH want posty goodness!!! I have a bowl...

o_o It's the breakfast of RP champions! Start your day the roleplayer's way- with Posties! Full of Posty goodness... and electrolytes! Now in fun bunny shapes! *pours Phi a bowl*

Mmm-MM! POSTY!

<end infomercial>

I'm leaving that post as it is. I was told to wait for a PA button. O.O Anyways, anyone, JOIN ME! :D

Hey, give it to Mikey. He eat anything!

Posty!

Oh, yea... I need to read up first...

LOL, you guys are too fast for me too.
If you want, Space you can move along with the announcements like you planned.

If anyone DOES get stuck in a idea-rut, just PM and I'll find you a way out. I'll get my posts in tonight ^^

Anyways, anyone, JOIN ME! :D
You got up without saying anything, then walked into the cockpit and closed the door on us. Now you're spying at us through a crack in the door and posting a note for us to read.

... Sorry if I'm missing something, but is this normal body language for someone who wants help?

Sorry ill be replying slow to the thread but ill post when i get a chance :/

My character is pretty.... Meh. She is awkward and is horrible with asking for help/communicating with other people. It's pretty normal for her. ;-;

*Is also like this*

-___-

I say we storm the cockpit and group-hug Celia.

While she's flying the plane.

She might have a panic attack. xD

I can change the post, if favored. :3

*Storming cock-pit!*

Ah, come on...we won't bite... Besides, you need the support...

*Huggles all around*

Oh, wait...who's flying?

If that's the way she is, then that's the way she is.

Reactions: 1 person
SPACIOUS, I'm going to ask you to edit your post to like "thirty seconds remaining" because once you posted, you completed the fifth minute...

Shawnee + Celia - Minute 1
Nika + Frederick - Minute 2
Mark + Lana - Minute 3
Celia + Lars - Minute 4
Nika + Celia - Minute 5

Please edit the time to a few seconds/ however many you would like and announce for takeoff.

RAYMOND, CERSILY, OPHELIA, & KELLY
have not yet posted :( If you would like to post, please do! However, assume that the next couple posts are all crammed into that half-minute before take-off.

I'll post the take-off sometime in the morning :)

*stares at Sakura*

o__________________o

*pokes his space-time bubble*

You mean, the cramming your posts into 30-seconds before launch isn't realistic?

It could be really short thought-based-running-to-my-seat-last-moments-of-panic posts :0

I only added that because these guys love to post

Someone just pointed out to me that part of my Torsty sentence is white, not gray. (I'm color blind. ;-;) What shade of gray (Hahaha) does Torsty use?

LIGHT GREY, BABEH

It's the last colour to the right, on the second last line when you open the "text color"-box.

D: I didn't realize we were on minute five already.