» Chasing Tomorrow | | A Modern Adventure

Sweet. I'll go edit and at least get us both on the ... plane? Anywhere you want to end up in particular? (Or are you allowed a second post for that ...?)

Reactions: 1 person
If you post again, it's considered to be in the same minute as before. And since the same people can't post in another minutes, I think you should set the destination here, then she can be there with you without having to post awkwardly in the first minute when you're in the second minute. UNLESS Shawnee wants to post in the fourth or fifth minute. That works to. :3

*Is only making a suggestion, not trying to be bossy. >.< Sorries!*

To make things easier, just guide Shawnee there. I won't be able to respond to this until way later.

So, I hand thee Shawnee-Strings to who ever chooses to get her little blind butt to that confounded contraption. Therefore, you guarantee that she will not break a heel in a rain-full pothole, or that she runs into any unlit street light post before she is in an area with considerable lighting.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you claim this responsibility, for the moment, Shawnee will be forever grateful.

Not bossy. ^^ I'm mostly confused.

Edit: Got Shawnee and Nika there. Let me know if you want something changed, Phi!

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL PROPS FOR WORKING THAT OUT ON YOUR OWN.

Lovely, lovely stuff.

YOU MAY POST REPEATEDLY IN THE SAME MINUTE (or the next minute even if you're the same poster), but it will not count as time passage :] so Shawnee is free to post, she just won't change it to the next minute. And if the minute changes to the second minute & she posts (she can do so), it will still not affect the minute. Only two NEW posters will change it to minute three, etc. :] I added an edit to the post for clarity for everyone else :]

ALSO~~~ If you're in a rush, just check the update section for important posts or general summaries

Does this mean I get to wear a scarf and walk around with a sonic screw driver? Cuz I'm totally down with that.

Otherwise I think I get ya. Just had to work my way through the massive collage of posts that happened within the last "minute"

I love it when everyone's on. @_@ It makes me so happy when they all post, then I can post back, then they post again, then I post baaaackkkk..... *Is very happy*

Okay...three other people posted before me... So, I CAN post for Shawnee so she can thank Nika for dragging her to the car? jk.

Just making sure I'm alright doing that, at least so she gets to know what Shawnee's all about - and that she chose the wrong person to cook.
Shawnee can cook, if she wanted to, but it's not edible. Fair Warning would be a good thing right about now. LOL!

I think you can. After reading Saki's post, I think it's fine. :3

But it's frozen food! What could possibly go wrong?

Looks like posting more is fine.

I feel like a turtle racing with rabbits.

Don't worry, Torsty. We've got Michael Bay on our side.

XD Don't worry, Tors. I'll post summaries if anyone has trouble catching up :] I didn't expect people to be so active in posting :o

We post often because we are so awesome! [Insert Awesome Pose Here]

*stares at the closed cockpit door*

-__-

Yay! Back to civilization for posty goodness!