» Chasing Tomorrow | | A Modern Adventure

Still room for one more?

I'll go ahead and get started on a sheet.

I assume that if our character has a criminal occupation, then the lottery doesn't know about it? Or are they not allowed to have a criminal past?

Edit: Lol I just noticed I have a habit of making only-child characters.

Name: Katie Daecher
Appearance:
214484000973861438_WHtpd2el_f.jpg
Current Occupation: Counselor and part time Con Artist (Fraud)
Specialty: Katie carries a degree in Psychology.

Personality: Deep to the point that you can't see to the bottom of her. Her real personality is hidden behind an impenetrable wall, masked by as many layers as you ask of her. If she needs to be happy, she'll put on a happy mask. If she needs to be distant, she'll put on a distant mask. Regardless of what she is really like, she has a habit of over-analyzing everything. She likes to wear fancy, dated clothing like what is seen in the picture, as out of place as it is, and she gives off a cold air no matter what personality mask she's wearing.
Brief History: Katie's parents were never home. Rarely at best. Left alone from age nine onward as her parents went of to work and then party, sometimes not even coming home to sleep and sleeping other places. From about age nine onward, she had to tackle going to school, doing her homework, and feeding herself on her own. Her parents tended to take their money with them when they left, so she resorted to thievery and fraud fast in order to gather enough to go to the store and get food for herself. Stealing a little from their wallets, stealing a little from other kids when she saw them waving it around for everyone to see like fools. Convincing nasty men to follow her, only to then convince them to give her money before running off. Twice, she did not succeed in running with the money fast enough, and she was raped. She did not go for help because she didn't want to admit what she was doing. Despite her dangerous lifestyle, she survived, and, dedicated to her studies, she finished high school in the top five of her class. She was awarded several scholarships that she utilized to ditch home, attending university to become a Psychologist. She is still studying but is able to work as a counselor.....Katie has not given up her criminal nature. To this day she still pickpockets and commits fraud, out of a sick habit.

One Wish: To have her parents find her and apologize, actually speak to her for longer than five seconds.

One Flaw: She sometimes misconstrues her feelings into hatred and negative impulses. For example, rather than wishing for reconciliation with her parents, she leaps to wishing revenge upon them.

One Loss: The first time she was left home alone by her parents with no contact for three days. She figures that is the time she "lost" her parents.

One Connection: She feels little connection. To her people may as well not talk to her because their "connection" is so thin it could snap at any time. Her trust level is too low for the connection line to thicken.

Hmm... For now, just take it as Katie isn't sure whether the lottery knows about her criminal record. (: Welcome to roleplay, I'll put your thumbnail & message up soon.

I'll be posting sometime today.

Okay :) sounds good to me!

I posted for Ophelia. &tomorrow morning, I'll post some move-along stuff for everyone who has already chosen a location :D Thanks for being patience, guys!

Due to lack of sleepness (:P) I'll fix my formatting tomorrow.

MF!!! I'll fix my formatting and english later today >=|

BUT I DIDN'T MESS UP SO THERES ANY CONFUZZLING OVER MAH POST, RITE???

It's all good! I love everyone's posts :) It's such a nice group of interesting personalities. ^^

I'll post again for Ophelia tonight :] &see whose left before I move the plot along (get your introductions in if you want, but those usually slow stories down, so I'll skip over haha c:)

Oof! I'll be posting real soon. I haven't turned on my computer in days.

Announcement on my end - - - My internet may be taken away, as in shut off utterly by my phone company. I should have realized. There's no such thing as cable or dialup where I live, so I might be flat out of luck.

To compensate, I will try the method of writing at home, then bringing what I wrote to school via flashdrive and uploading at school.

I will try to update with a post by tonight or tomorrow. It depends on what happens and how many people I have in my face this weekend. The latest I will post is tuesday, because if it shuts off then it shuts off tomorrow and there isn't school on monday.

I apologize for the annoyance, especially when I haven't even made an opener yet. :/

Ekaetriana ~ Aww... sounds like it's tough :( Don't worry too much. If anything, I can always make an opening for you later on! Thanks for letting me know about your circumstances :]

I really dislike introductions, not sure why c.c ~~ In any case, I'll give you guys today for talking to each other & I'll round up everyone tomorrow. (came home for a day :x) &don't worry about whether you're in the small cafe or the car, I'll put them together soon enough c:

>.>

<.<

*continues lurking*

Whee~ Had some time today, so I posted. Don't worry about introductions. Think of it like :: you're a bunch of strangers, but you don't really have time to greet each other now. What would your character do in a situation like that?

As for the "what would you do" ~ You have TWO options :D

You can "prompt action" from me, by moving your character to the pilot chair or to the kitchen compartments // choosing a duty. If you do that, I'll post and give you more information on what you're doing.

Or you can just go along and create the role and environment as you please. (I don't mind if you add stuff to it that I haven't explicitly described, just no plot twists without PMing me first :D)

SO HAVE FUN WITH IT :D It's equipped like a real plane, it's just a lot smaller. Any questions? PM/Visitor Message me !!! :)

I'm working on my Ophelia post right now.. :]

IMPORTANT UPDATE

[ [ How I'm working the time ] ]

Every T W O player posts = One m​inute passes.

The second minute cannot be the same two players.

The third minute cannot be the same two players.

**EDIT: CANNOT BE = The same players may post repeatedly, but their posts will not be counted as the TWO to move time :]

The fourth and fifth minutes, however, can be ANY of the players.

(This way at least six players get to prompt/choose roles on the plane)

------------------------------

**NOTE: this is not restricting posts, however! If you post twice in the same minute, your second post won't count towards the passage of time, that's all :)

I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE. Any questions, ask please!

That means Shawnee waits a whole minute for help to be guided to the plane? xD [In Bri's Mind:]

"Hey, can one of you guide me to the plane?"
"Meh."
Exactly a minute later...
"Hey, wanna go to the plane now?"

xD Sorry. I just had to say.

Which was the main reason I posted, so Shawnee wouldn't end up lost in the mad rush to get to the vehicle in 5. LOL!
I'll remove and repost, if that is favored.

I don't think that's necessary. Actually, I'll have Celia look out and see you and hop out and guide you all in the first minute!

D: Or did I ruin everything? I was busy posting on an iPad so I'm really bad at multi tasking. I could edit to get Shawnee and Nika both on the plane if you're okay with that.

Cool, that's the stuff!