Chasing the Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruki watched the woman leave to reunite with the man, hearing her excitement allowed Haruki to trust him. Using his telepathy he attempted to connect to the man. After Haruki established a connection his breathing pattern regulated with a deep exhale.

Mind:"Sir, if you can hear me I need help, I'm in the cell to your left, my right. I was brought here for trespassing in a war zone, but my vision renders me blind in the light so I did not know. It seems you can form contracts, form one with me so I can burn these chains off of me."

Haruki let out a gasping breath as the connection was cut off. He looked toward the wall to see if the man acknowledged the message.

Sora woke up on the butlers shoulder in a daze looking at a small group of people and mumbled "what the hell?" She looked down at the all from the mans shoulder and immediately freaked out. "W-what the hell?" She thrashed along losing alot of her energy again and her wound opened again, she yelped as she felt the wound turn fresh once again and stopped thrashing. "Damn did I faint?" She recalls being at the end of the hall when she got a weird feeling on her forehead "Ohhhhhh yeah".

She just slumped on top of his shoulder looking at the many people so who are you guys, Her neko ears twitched as did her tail her collar stood out against her pale skin. It was obvious she did not spend much time in the comfort of the sun and was usually either working at night or in the shadows, but then again that was true she was a thief who was ratted out by a "friend". But hell he got a 5,000 (currency) reward for me that greedy basterd but it seems it was worth it she would be able to actually escape now maybe even kill that "friend"

Akh'nyrak - The Hunt Begins, #980517
Piercing blue eyes watched from the corner of a blackened cell, waking from their slumber that had been disturbed by the light of flaming torches of a small group of goblins.

I smell fear…

"Akh'nyrak"

Cracking noises came from the creature's demented bones as it lifted itself from its positon toward the cold iron bars. Hungry for flesh, the demon's shark like teeth shifted into a nefarious smile.

The earth began to shake.

"Greenssskin," glancing toward the roof it's smile widened "My bretheren come."

The scent of fear wept from the goblins' green bodies.

"We would like to strike a deal."

Akh'nyrak hissed in amusement

"I'm lisssstening."

Looking between one another nervously, the goblins nodded.

"We wish for a pact, to be able to call you for help in times of need. The gnoll's forces are coming! They are coming! We cannot survive on our own."

"What'ssss in it for me?"

"We have captured prisoners, take as many of their souls as you would see fit."

They had done their research.

"Yessss, in return for the protection of your domain you ssshall keep finding me sssouls to feassst upon."

"Do we have deal?"

Retreating from the iron bars the demon cackled

"Releasssse me,"

Cautiously one of the goblins approached the door of the cell and hastily unshackled the demon that smiled down at it.

"Ahhhh"

A loud bellowing howl released from the demons lips, resounding through the stone halls of the cavern like a strong gust of wind.

"Dousssse your torchesss, greenssskinsss. Darknesss isss your new ally."

The hunt began.

took a breath "lets get out as soon aas possible" nivek said as he was following ven holding his own shoulder and rotating it to see how much of use it still has then "ven you should know by now that we heal when we get to safty no sooner" nivek sighed but still happy to see a friendly face. seeing the vens new mistriss nivek just knods and looks at the others keeping to himself as he always trys to do before he does something stupid again.

rowan1.jpg

Maël Teolen | Alias: The lion | 24 | Male | 6'0 | 175 lb.
Abilities: Survival expertise, Stealth, Bow training
Weaknesses: Arrogant, Not very fast (Leg injury, once bitten by a Lion), Fear of the paranormal phenomenas

While the lady with wings was interacting with Ven, who seemed to be the person in charge, Maël was holding tight to his dagger with one hand.
It was placed carefully in-between his belt and hide pants. He wasn't sure if he could trust those individuals, they seemed to know each other, and that wasn't good thing either for him. He was quite surprised that this certain Ven didn't say a word about his weapon.

As the group was conversing and somewhat distracted, Maël whispered:
"Attention everyone, there is a torch that stopped emitting light down the hallway, there might be someone approaching."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.