OFFICIAL EVENT ChaRP: Xelmor Colony - August 16th Sunday @ 12PM Central

Added to Calendar: 08-16-20

ARE YOU ATTENDING?

  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

XELMOR COLONY
AUGUST 16TH @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

Xelmor Colony Station has been in the forefront of society advancements for the past 200 years. Being a multi-species colony, there has been a lot of debate on which Empire the station actually belongs to. Recently, the local government of Xelmor has decided to secede from all world ties and become it’s own Independent entity. The intention was to explore the vastness of space and use the homegrown technologies of Xelmor to inhabit and develop a barren planet. A good planet candidate has been discovered and teams have been to the surface investigating.

Recently a strange illness has started to spread on one of the Xelmor levels. Is this a virus from the planet or is something more nefarious going on?


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are a denizen of the Xelmor Colony station. The sky is the limit on what sort of character you play! It's a science fiction setting with all kinds of aliens and creatures, so have at it.

WHEN: AUGUST 16TH - SUNDAY @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the XELMOR COLONY chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
This is todaaaaaay!
 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
LOGS!?

  • Diana Diana :
    WELCOME TO XELMOR STATION!
    Today at 12:48 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    This setting is a science fiction universe in a space city. It gonna be space zombies y'all.
    Today at 12:48 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    HOT TIP: Keep posts to 10 sentences or less. If you take too long to post, you miss action. If your posts is too long, people miss details.
    Today at 12:48 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Write your character's name in the first sentence of your post. Make use of the color bbcodes to help differentiate your posts from others.
    Today at 12:49 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Game Master posts appear in this bright bold yellow. Pay attention to those because they are guiding the plot!
    Today at 12:49 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    My roleplays are always newbie friendly! I am in the main chat if you have any questions, get confused, or need hints on what to do next.
    Today at 12:49 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 12:49 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    We open to what so far has been a slightly unusual day for most denizens of the space colony. People have gone to work or done their errands or roaming out and about socializing like normal, but it there seems to be some kind of flu going around. We begin at the monorail station, were several strangers are waiting to board the train transport.
    Today at 12:53 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    A little old lady is sitting on her walker, doing some knitting as she waits. Nearby, a young man that looks like he just rolled out of bed five minutes ago is blearily chewing his fish-on-a-stick. Going over a tablet, a doctor in a lab coat is frowning at whatever she's reading.
    Today at 1:03 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will briskly arrived clearly glad to be on time. He'd been in such a rush he'd forgot to put on a shirt which wasn't saying much as his chest was covered in short white fur and tattoo-like shapes decorated it. "What a day huh?" he said, arms akimbo as he caught his breath.
    Today at 1:08 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Yep, yep. The solar panels are giving us a nice glow today," responded the old lady without looking up from her knittings. She paused a moment to cough into her hankie.
    Today at 1:09 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Ungf," grunted the young man between bites of his fish on a stick. It wasn't clear if he even heard the statement or was replying to anything really, he was kind of staring off into space as he chewed.
    Today at 1:12 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Strangely enough, the next train seemed to be running late. This was very unusual for the monorail, because they tended to run the thing viciously on time. People have been known to lose limbs trying to jump on the train while the doors were closing. The station now had several people milling about impatiently.
    Today at 1:15 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will leaned on a metal wall near by, pulling out a box from his back pocket, "for sure. One of those days you're almost tempted to call in sick, but work is work yeah?" he said as he pulled out a thin long black cylinder and puffed as the box went back into his back pocket. "Yeaaaaah," mist flowed out his mouth, "where is the train anyway? I was sure I'd missed it? Not that I'm complaining."
    Today at 1:16 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    A curvy blonde lady in a tight, TIGHT dress stood nearby, strangely awake and perky, by her posture. She wore a non-medical-grade face mask, the sort worn by people who had allergies or just wanted to make a fashion statement. Hers was mostly plain, but had hearts that matched her red dress. Gold hoop earrings adorned her earlobes, and she wore her messy hair in a short bob. Melanie, based on the rumors about perverted women who liked getting felt up in public went. "Usually they put out an announcement, right? I wonder what's up..." She trailed off and pushed some hair behind her ear, only for it to push back where it'd been.
    Today at 1:17 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    A girl wearing one of the private school uniforms came tearing into the station, skidding to a stop next to the old lady and holding out a tiny bag. "Memaw-" she gasped for breath. "Memaw you forgot-- your cold meds!" She had to bend over and brace her hands on her knees as she tried to breathe.
    Today at 1:19 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie looked over at the girl and her grandma and smiled. "What a good kid," she praised.
    Today at 1:20 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The woman in the labcoat a few paces away suddenly let out a loud curse of "FUCK." The sudden exclamation was enough to startled. There was a look of horror on her face as she furiously scrolled on her tablet and then glanced up and looked around at the increasingly crowded monorail terminal.
    Today at 1:22 PM
  • Mglo:
    With another puff of his mist, Will's long ears twitched to attention. Melanie was one attention grab no question, but he couldn't help say to the old lady, "you could uh, call in sick grams... nice glow out today and all"
    Today at 1:22 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will straightened reactively to the shout. He hated that. It was in his nature to be quick to alert and caution. Made it really hard to chill, though the mist helped some. "Yo Melanie," he called out, "heard Mr. I piss money was out to wed you. Truth?"
    Today at 1:27 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Ooooh, yeeees, thank ye thank ye. I'm such a forget old coot." chortled the old woman. She laughed off taking a break. "Take a day off workin' you say? No, no, gotta pay for this little one's schoolin." She coughed and hacked again into her hankie, and this for sure a loogie came out.
    Today at 1:28 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The guy with a fish-on-a-stick finally ate up his last few bites. He tossed his stick towards a trash can, missed, and ending up clonking some big scaleynosed business man right on the ass. But the sleepy guy was too sleepy to notice the glares in his direction.
    Today at 1:29 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "He can try," she countered with a soft snort, then shook her head. "I mean, I'm supposed to be retired from the whoring." She shrugged and looked toward the labcoat not far off. "What's got you in a tizzy, sugar? You get a train alert on that thing before the rest of us?" Her eyes narrowed in a warm smile.
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • Mglo:
    Another long puff and the last of the mist flowed into Will's mouth. He didn't bother reaching for the box in his back pocket, he knew it was empty. "Yep, gotta pay them bills," he said lazily to the old lady. Arms crossed, Will looked round the monorail terminal. It had gotten more crowded now. His ear flicked to Melanie's question and his eyes searched for the woman in the lab coat. "Everyone here could probably scream a good loud fuck. Wherever we're all going, we're late."
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Ascendant Aegis:
    A tired-looking Egyptian woman came wandering out of a nearby maintenance tunnel, her industrial coveralls covered in grease and grime. Her credentials read as an employee of the station's engineering and maintenance crew. Grumbling, she would find her way to the nearest bench, where she'd let her over-stuffed toolbox drop to the floor. Tugging a small package wrapped in newspaper out of one of her oversized pockets, she would split the top to reveal a gyro; which she then began to munch on while glancing around.
    Today at 1:37 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The labcoat lady just stared at Mel for a brief second before she cursed again under her breath. She and her tablet rushed towards the terminal exit and disappeared through the automatic hatch doors.
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Now that the young teenage girl had caught her breath, she hugged her Memaw. "Be good at work, Memaw. Okay? I gotta get going to school so I'll see you tonight for dinner!"
    Today at 1:42 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie blinked. "Rude, much?" she pouted, then shook her head.
    Today at 1:42 PM
  • Mglo:
    "Too crowded, I don't blame her for bailing. It's getting hot," Will smoothed his white fur, only just realizing he was shirtless. He didn't mind showing off his physique, but white fur was hard to keep white. The myst cylinder moved up and down in his lips, "what gives? Hey you," he called out to the Egyptian woman that looked like she might know an answer, "know how to contact the main? Somebody should report this, if it' hasn't been fixed by now maybe they haven't even realized," he doubted.
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    When the teen girl reached the hatch exit doors, she found them refusing to open. They were supposed to be automatic! A couple other impatient people who wanted to leave the terminal and find some other means of transportation were trying the hatch's open/close button but to know avail. Was the exit malfunctioning?
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "For sure... wait, did... she lock us in?" Melanie stared at the people who couldn't get out. "Seriously?" She frowned. "That's a bitch move. All I did was ask a simple question."
    Today at 1:51 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Memaw started hacking, and hacking hard. Coughing up such a storm she was going red in the face!
    Today at 1:56 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The sleepy young man, who now smelled heavily of fish breath suddenly stood up. "YAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!" he bellowed, raising his hands up to his head as if he were in agony!
    Today at 1:57 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie looked over, eyes wide. "You need some water... Are you alright?" Melanie frowned as she looked the old lady over. "Is this what your medicine is for?" She jerked her head toward the sleepy man and blinked in surprise.
    Today at 1:58 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The teenage girl rushed back to her Memaw, giving her a good heart pat on the back. "Memaw, you know you're suppose to take your meds with water!"
    Today at 1:59 PM
  • Mglo:
    "Oh shit. Wait. No. They're automatic Mel. Not just anyone should be able to lock em," Will breathed deep and puffed on his empty mist stick telling himself to calm the fuck down. He was easy to spook even without good reason. Grandma's hacking and the crowd's general alarmed murmur wasn't helping either. Will strode towards the rails looking for the emergency phone system but when the young man yelled Will leaped high with the scare an latched onto a pipe near the sealing. How embarrassing, "Sun shifting eclipse! my heart nearly jumped out of my chest! chill out people!"
    Today at 2:00 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "WAAAAGHHHHHH!" the young man continue to wail, turning around to know his head against the metal beam he was sitting near. "I LEFT MY SECOND BREAKFAST AT THE LAST STATION! wwWWHHyyyyyy..." was his anguished cry.
    Today at 2:03 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    From deep inside the monorail tunnel, there came a strange noise. At first very quiet, but soon it almost sounded like... a groaning? It was difficult to hear over that one man's wailing, though.
    Today at 2:04 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie didn't notice, but she did pull a snack bar from her purse and shove it to the wailing man. "How many times are you gonna do this?" she asked with a sigh. "You need to carry a bag,I swear."
    Today at 2:05 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will sighed, slowly trying to climb down the pipe. As one foot touched the ground he heard it. The groaning coming from inside the tunnel. "Hey," he called out to the others, "there's groaning coming from the tunnel. They sound hurt, ya think maybe it's maintenance people? Maybe that's why the train's not arrived. Imma go see."
    Today at 2:07 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Be careful," Melanie urged, "It's hard to stop a speeding train, you know? I'll get the first aid kit down and ready."
    Today at 2:10 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Memaw finally got her shakey hands on some water and it helped quelled her coughing. "Girly why haven't you run off to school by now?"
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The teenager scowled. "The hatch door is stuck. There's a bunch of people over there trying to get it open. We're pretty much stuck in here until the train comes, or they get the door open."
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Along with the odd groaning sound in the tunnel, it definitely sounded like something was shuffling closer.
    Today at 2:12 PM
  • Mglo:
    He was trying to be brave though it was against his nature. "I know it's dumb!" he said to Melanie even as he jumped down to the tracks but once there the groaning came much clearer to his long ears and everything in his body told him to flee. It was the shuffling however, that sent him stumbling back, "something's coming!" Will yelled. His body stuck between running back up or through the tunnel opposite of where the noise was coming from.
    Today at 2:14 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie pulled down the first aid kit, then frowned at the news that something was coming. "Let's clear some space up here!" she called, "There might be someone hurt coming, and they'll need some space!"
    Today at 2:17 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Very few people actually moved back to clear some space. Most were curious to know what was coming down the tunnels, and a couple even jumped down off the platform to help people in case there were some injuries. Soon, shuffling shapes came into view. None of forms seemed to have any flash lights on them, but they were definitely recognizable as people and aliens who ride the monorail. Except... none of them were responding to questions or call outs. They just kept groaning and shuffling. Groaning and shuffling.
    Today at 2:19 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will kept stepping back. He wanted to be like the others and go forth to offer help to the clearly hurt figures but he was severely creeped out by them. Everything in his being rejected them and he felt like an asshole. "Do you see the emergency phone anywhere up there Mel?"
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie paused, then shouted, "Bunny, get up here!"
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie thrust her arm out towards him. "This is like those old movies! Get up here, they should have a hard time getting to the platform!"
    Today at 2:25 PM
  • Mglo:
    His body obeyed before his mind had even registered what Melanie had said. With one determined jump he grabbed on to her hand and made it back onto the platform.
    Today at 2:26 PM
  • Mglo:
    "Old movies? What are you talking about?" he asked though it didn't really matter. He wanted out of here.
    Today at 2:26 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    A few shuffling forms came into full view. They were definitely monorail passengers, but they were covered in blood and their eyes were nothing but milky white orbs. They couldn't seem to see much, but they could hear, and the second they realized there were shouting people on the rails suddenly they bolted forward all at once. A rush of growling snarling bodies leaping out onto easy to reach screaming people.
    Today at 2:27 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Memaw, we gotta move!" squealed the teenager girl, helping the old lady to her feet. Several people on the crowded platform were starting to panic and shove each other just to try and make it to the locked hatch.
    Today at 2:28 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie yanked someone back away from the creatures, glad for the height difference between the rails and the platform. If this was like those movies... she didn't want to see anyone get turned or eaten! "Bunny! You've got strong legs! Kick the door by where it latches!"
    Today at 2:29 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The hatch doors were huge and made of metal, no bunny, human, or average sized being was going to break down those doors. They were designed to be locked down in case the space station was compromised and-- oh no. They must be under a lockdown.
    Today at 2:30 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The young hobbit rushed to help Memaw and her walker too. Most people seemed to be in it just to protect themselves, though, as many were banging away at the hatch door hoping it would open. "I- uh- I! We gotta find another way out?!"
    Today at 2:33 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Too many old movies, she realized. The hatch wasn't going to open any time soon.
    Today at 2:33 PM
  • Mglo:
    "Oh my galaxy Melanie, thanks for the compliment but I'd break my legs before I even make a dent! We're locked in... air vents! Check the air vents. Can we fit through them?" Will looked at the milky eyed passengers as they chewed on others down below and shivered.
    Today at 2:34 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Shit, maybe the kid might!" Melanie looked up at the air vents, then down to the teenager. "We'll need someone tall to help the kid get that high, though!"
    Today at 2:35 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "I'm not leaving Memaw!" shouted the girl, looking on with horror.
    Today at 2:37 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Just long enough for you to try to get the door open from the other side!" Melanie urged, "We're not that selfless to want to just save you, sweet as you are!"
    Today at 2:38 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    A very big arm flew up from the rails and landed in the middle of the terminal. These messed up passengers were strong and bloody thirsty, and-- Oh no!! They shredded through the helpers down below and now were climbing up onto the platform. People were screaming in all directions shoving each other out of the way, or worse, towards the oncoming hoard.
    Today at 2:38 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Baby girl, you go on and do what they say now," insited Memaw, as calm as could me. She patted the girl's cheeks. "Y'all find her someone tall and boost her up good. Go on now, quickly!"
    Today at 2:39 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will pulled on a tall man shoving others towards the edge of the platform, "hey! get this girl up there! Maybe she can o-" Will was shoved too. "Mother Fu-" and down he fell but he was quick to crawl through feet back to where the others were. His chest was heaving and his eyes bulged with fear, "I'm jumping or climbing up... see if I can pull her or something"
    Today at 2:42 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie yelped and turned to look at the further chaos. Shit. A big one was coming up! People were shoving others toward the edge. It was a bloodbath! Real world screams and gore were... so different from the movies. She nearly retched, but Will was volunteering. "I'll hand her up to you!" she urged as she kept a hand over her mouth and scooted herself closer to the wall, away from the frantic shovers.
    Today at 2:46 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "You climb up and me and Breasts will boost her!" shouted the hobbit, stumbling over himself to help give the teenager a boost too. "Hurry!"
    Today at 2:47 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will leaped with the fear and adrenaline powering his legs, he stepped on to a ledge and grabbed on to a pipe from the sealing to steady himself near the air vent. He gave the vent netting a kick to burst in open and then steadied himself again, "ok boost her up!"
    Today at 2:54 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie nodded, then looked to the hobbit. "Alrighty. Just like a cheerleader! One smooth motion!" She clasped her hands low. "Step one foot on my hands and one on his!"
    Today at 2:56 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The teenager gave one last frightened look at Memaw, then did as the adults said, stepping up onto their hands and using the wall for balance.
    Today at 2:59 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    A big scaley alien zombie came screeching towards them! Before it got too close, Memaw gave it a good whack with her walker.
    Today at 2:59 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "One two three... UP!" Melanie pushed the teen up. "We'll do what we can to protect Memaw!" she promised.
    Today at 3:01 PM
  • Mglo:
    Will reached for her, ready to guide her towards the open air vent, "careful!"
    Today at 3:03 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The teenage girl huffed and struggled but with everyone's help, she was boosted and pulled up enough to wiggle her way into the vent. It was a tight squeeze for sure, but off she went, crawling away.
    58 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Now all anyone could do is try to survive. The more people screamed, the more the zombie hoard of former passengers lunged and attacked. Memaw lost her walker in the fray.
    58 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will had a good view of the chaos as he hung from the sealing and wall and it froze him in plaace
    47 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Once the teen was out, Melanie sighed in relief, then looked to the hobbit, checking out his stature. Would he also fit? Never mind that, they had to survive until the doors could open... or was that really the smart thing to do? Wait... "Bunny! How sturdy are the pipes? Think we can get Memaw up there too, and out of the chaos?"
    47 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    One second the young man smelling heavily of fish was there, and the next he was full on tackled by a snarling scaly in a business suit. His screaming yelps were barely heard over all the screams!
    42 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will turned to the pipes and pulled, "I'm not sure... but let's try anyway!" He reached out for whoever was willing
    41 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie yelped, then withdrew from the scaly, only to force herself to shake her head. "Memaw! You go up next!" She called, "Just put your foot on my hand and reach up as far as you can!" Like this, she'd be eaten, for sure, as the last one down, but... oh god, she was going to die. Almost everyone here was!
    39 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Memaw and her creaky shakey limbs tried her best, but nay! She was just too old and frail to do all this movement and she used most of her energy whacking somebody with her walker. "Go on now, youngins! Y'all hop up there! Save yourselfs!" She started hacking and coughing up a storm in the middle of her insistance.
    37 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie frowned, then lifted Memaw up anyway. "Promised your grandkid!" she huffed.
    36 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will reached down to grab onto the old lady and just then thought about their situation. What if those creatures took over? What if the teenagers opened the door and the monsters burst out after her? He didn't say anything. It was too scary. "C'mon Grandma!"
    30 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Just as Will hefted Memaw up onto the pipe one of the passenger zombies crashed in Melanie!
    28 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie screamed and whacked at it with her purse, tears in her eyes. She didn't want to die! She didn't want anyone to die! she whacked again and again at the monster, flailing violently to try to get it away from herself. "Help!" she shouted.
    27 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will held on to Memaw, worried she might start hacking away with a cough. He looked back to Melanie and said, "Mel! Try to get up here I'll reach down and see if I can reach you" He wasn't sure they could pull it off... seeing as memaw's hold on the pipe was precarious but he was willing to try anyway. Either way... didn't seem likely they'd survive unless a miracle happened.
    23 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    With all of Mel's flailing it WAS making it harder for the zombie to try and get it's teeth into her, but it was also relentless! Thrashing and pawing and reaching!
    22 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie couldn't get up from the floor, not with this thing on top of her! She continued whacking at it, unwilling to give up on life easily, and definitely not willing to get bit by the thing! That was how it spread in movies! "Help!" she shouted, voice breaking in her panic.
    21 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    "Hold on tight Memaw," he told her before dropping down to help Mel. He grabbed on to the hobbit's lunch bag on the floor and threw it at the zombie attacking Mel. "Shove that thing in its mouth Mel!" He said and remembered there had been a mechanic lady nearby with a box of tools. He shoved and crawled until he found a screwdriver and a wrench before making his way back to mel
    15 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    BWOOP. BWOOP. BWOOP. BWOOP. An alarm suddenly went off through the station! The lights switched from their fluorescent white to a glowing red. A heavy, choking gas starting filtering through the air vents and the monorail tunnels filling up the terminal with a thick fog!
    13 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She shoved the lunch bag into the thing's mouth, then looked around. Will wasn't on the ceiling anymore! She used her purse, heavy for its size, to beat away any that got close to her. "Bunny!" she shouted, "Bunny, where are you!?"
    12 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    All around them the zombies started convulsing and jerking before dropping to the floor in a kind of seizure.
    12 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Would the living be next!? Melanie tried to hold her breath, even as her whole body shook in fear.
    10 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will reached Mel handing her one of the tools, "here! To defe-" just then the lights turned and the zombies convulsed around them. Will looked up to search for memaw! He'd left her nearest the vent! "Gran! Are you ok?!"
    9 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Memaw's four limbs were hanging from the pipe. Like all the zombies she too was unconscious! Oh no!
    7 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    When it seemed all the zombies had dropped and there was nothing left but a few very scared still living passengers, the hatch door gave a metal groan as it was pried open from the other side. Station staff in hazmat suits filed in, behind them was the lady in the labcoat. "Bag up the bodies and take the rest to quarantine!"
    7 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Melanie stared as they were saved. She let out a heavy sigh and let herself fall against the wall in relief before she remembered, "There's... there's a kid we sent through the vent for help...! Is she ok...?" she asked, out of breath and still shaking.
    4 minutes ago
  • Mglo:
    Will was shaking, ears alert, legs like noodles, as he looked around. They were alive. Had they survived? He looked from Mel to the labcoat lady to the hazmat suits. "We.. survived?" He reached for the box in his back pocket and opened it out of habit. He could really do with some mist right now.
    4 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    No one made any mention about a kid, though the labcoat lady did whisper to one of her cohorts who then very speedily ran off. As living people were separated from the hoard, people where questioned about bites, scrapes, sniffles, and cold symptoms. The only question answered was "where are you taking us?" which got the reply, "to quarantine." Even devices and communicators were confiscated. ....What was happening on Xelmor Station? Will we find out? TUNE IN FOR A SECOND INSTALLMENT: XELMOR QUARANTINED(?)
 
  • Thank
Reactions: Diana

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Thanks for playin babbins!