Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It was supposed to be a simple robbery.

In and out.

Not this soap opera that it has become

A would be bank robber,

A town full of people he can't help but help.

Mistaken identities, lost loves- god...

What a tangled Web We weave

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
It's a Soap opera chaRP. The basic what is a bank robbery goes wrong and while trying to get away, the bank robber winds up helping the town

When: Augus 2ndt 1PM EST/12 PM CST. It ends at 4 EST/ 3 CST

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This won't be an easy save.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

Screenshot 2021-08-02 12.38.40 PM.png
(Faceclaim: Wade Poezyn)
Name: William Robert Banks Junior

fff1328da1e6246b4d82bc9bcf0feabc.jpg

Not my art, her name is Adrieta
Everything else shall be held for surprises this time : P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-Angel of Goodwill and Altruism, Adriel, now Adrieta, was voted out of Heaven by her siblings due to legitimately believing the lies of MLMs and scammers, repeating them out as if they were the equivalent to salvation for mankind and constantly bugging the other Angels about why they weren't announcing this to everybody in the planet like the coming of Jesus Christ.

Being the naive sweet bean that she is, Adrieta has of course, signed up for one in her newly 'gifted' human life and lives constantly in debt for it. It doesn't help that she'll trust every word anyone will speak to her, a hundred per cent, unless it is to deny the legitimacy of her business and loyalty to these MLM brands, then she'll simply bury it all under layers upon layers of denial.

Her wings have been rendered useless and more decoration than anything as they can no longer fly or bend out of an open position, and the nearly white-blonde hair has been slowly becoming more of a normal black/brown color as time passes. Such a phenomenon is also the indication of her losing her Angelic powers, resulting in being more in tune with emotions, if not just plain controlled by them. Thus making for a huge emotional wreck with the maturity of a child.

Last edited:
  • Here is the GM Color
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The alarms buzzed loudly as the man, the bank robber escaped with all the cash in the bank. Now all he had to do was get out of town and get home. Easy enough......he ducked into an alleyway and took off his mask, getting rid of the obvious money bag with his black laptop bag and stuck it in there, making sure to stuff the bag underneath and at the bottom and the mask as well.
    Today at 2:03 PM
  • Loveless:
    Only to stumble into a young-looking black-haired lady as soon as he was out of there and for them both to drop all of their belongings, both bags dropping into the ground and Adrieta falling back into the sidewalk with a shocked 'ah!'. "Oh, oh my goodness! Are you alright, mister?! I'm so sorry, maybe I wasn't paying attention to where I was going enough-". With an innocent concerned expression, the woman seemed like she was in between starting to cry for some reason, or start a sequence of never-ending apologies. Maybe both.
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    It should have been easy to just leave. Just ignore the woman and keep going on with his life. He knew which bag was his. He had made sure to make it with a giant red sharpie and though he had thudded hard, he just couldn't do it. Curse his dad for teaching manners and all the things about being a good citizen/man. He took a deep breath and composed himself picking up his bag. " It's fine, I also wasn't looking where I was going either," he replied, offering a hand to help her up off the sidewalk. God, why was he like this? He was too damn fucking nice. Oh no, she was going to cry. It wasn't his business, he should just go. " Are you okay?" He asked, the words escaping his lips like a prisoner who had just escaped jail before he could stop them.
    Today at 2:29 PM
  • Loveless:
    The answer had been a huge resounding "No!", as Adrieta started rambling and sobbing uncontrollably. "I hurt you! What am I supposed to do now?? First, I can't sell anything, now I'm lost and now someone else is hurt because of me-! It's a disaster! I feel so awful! We should get you checked on a hospital or something! ...But then I also don't think I can afford to pay for that- But oh, it's my fault so I should be the one to pay it, oh Father why must you make life on Earth be so complicated...??"
    Today at 2:47 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Well, fuck. He hadn't expected her to say no as she started to ramble on about for a second. He looked down for a moment. There was the world's smallest cut on his exposed arm. "It's fine, I don't need a hospital. It's just a little cut on my arm. I have dealt with way worse than that. Where exactly do you need to go and what were you trying and failing to sell?" He asked.. Great job, Will, now she's going to want to talk more to you, he thought cursing out every helpful bone in his body. Why couldn't he just be more uncaring? He decided not to comment on that last bit. Hopefully she was talking to like some god and not an alien up in the sky.
    Today at 2:53 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Are you sure?? Don't we need to cover it and clean it or you'll get sick?!", Adrieta frantically pulled her bag closer and started rummaging through its contents, the cling-clang of plastic, sometimes glass echoing from inside it until she pulled out a tiny bottle, "H-here, since we're not going to the hospital, I read that this should help out..." The label on the bottle read 'Essential Oil' and down below in purple and white 'Lavender'. "They're new groundbreaking products~! These are all-natural and can help all sorts of ailments without the chemicals from medicine and more!! And the sets of make-up are also made to be eco-friendly and last longer!!" Oh no, it was too late to run now as the woman spoke of the items with utmost delight and legitimate trust on their promises...
    Today at 3:14 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will didn't want to be rude and say no, that it didn't need that but he felt that it would be weirder if things if he didn't. He took a second to watch as she pulled her bag up and then pulled out a bottle of essential oil and there was small part of him that should have known better about asking what the product was. The last time he had dealt with anything with oil in the name it had been beard oil or elixir that claimed it could make any beard grow magically. It was part of the reason he was robbing a bank three towns over from his home. He took a deep breath. " How much money would you like to not talk about this product?" He asked her as he pulled out a band-aid and some perioxide from a different part of the bag with a cotton swab, clean the wound and placing the band-aid on it. It was a good thing he didn't get shot.
    Today at 3:23 PM
  • Loveless:
    Adrieta was both shocked and confused. "W-what do you mean?? To stop talking about the miraculous cure for all diseases- My, this should be considered a Sin!! How could we think of keeping this to ourselves and not help spread it further?!". The woman stood speechless for a while, as if expecting him to correct himself... However, as disgracious and egoistic as the other's commentary was, she did need to pay rent, at the very least. "...We have starter kits ranging from 200 to up to 700 dollars, depending on which selection you'd like..."
    Today at 3:44 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will wasn't about to explain what he had meant when he said that question. " It actually sounds like this selling thing is a pyramid scheme or a cult, but that's a seperate issue altogether.. Well, that is steep, so let me ask this. How many kits do you need to sell at the moment and how much would it be to buy all of them?" He asked, hoping that would get her to speak some more sense into this mess. He had stolen all the money in the bank and that had surprisngly been about three million dollars. Apparently one of those rich guys used the town as their personal secret bank account and had kept about 2.5 million. Only half a million was the town's.
    Today at 3:54 PM
  • Loveless:
    Adrieta seemed to skip through the mentions of pyramid scheme and cult altogether, casting into doubt whether she had not heard it or buried it all into such a thick layer of denial that none of it had any effect. Independent of which was the truth, she rummaged through the bag again, pulling out a little paper slip listing all of the kits and their items and prices. "Hmmm- If my Math is correct, and much better than it used to be a couple of months ago, the amount would total to 37 thousand dollars! And uhhh, 100 of them? Per month."
    Today at 4:09 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will had one of this smiles on his face. " Well, then, I can certainly purchase what you have now and as for the per month thing-" he replied, scribbling the address of the billionaire who was using this town as nothing more than a safe haven from taxes. " You can have them send it to this address. It's a friend who would be very interested in these sort of things and he loves it when I buy them for him." He counted cash and handed the woman 37,000 dollars. Oh, he knew this was an MLM, but the fact that he could help this woman, screw over a MLM and fuck over one of this rich pricks- well, the irony wasn't lost on him.
    Today at 4:14 PM
  • Loveless:
    Adrieta was speechless. Not only was the man taking her entire bag of products, but he also had her set up for keeping her membership for a lifetime??! Tears were coming to her face again as she shakenly passed the bag towards him and took the money in her hands with as much care as if it was something fragile, staring at it in disbelief. "I- Never in my life, I'd have thought to meet a man this generous, you-", she wanted to say something, but took a moment to rethink it as she was almost sure that it wasn't allowed and could get her in trouble... If anyone still cared, "I hope Father will triplicate it in kind, when you most need it as well...", and then she couldn't hold it anymore and ended up hugging this kind stranger and sobbing on him. Hugging was perhaps too much, but emotions were volatile and hard to rationalize around.
    Today at 4:26 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will was like his father in ways that weren't so obvious but it was never more evident than when the woman had hugged him and he would carefully and slowly remove the hug part of the equation but continue to let her cry into his chest. Okay, positively, he still had a lot of money and now a bag of junk that he would eventually have to get of. " Uh, yeah sure- whatever that means." He had no clue what the word triplicate meant, but he figured that was the better answer than having to be rude to her. He hadn't even been hoping to be that generous. " Well, uhh- I really should go. There isn't anything else you need- right?" He asked. Why did he ask that? God, he should have just shut up but no, he had to keep letting his mouth run. He swore that one of these days he would learn how to filter his thoughts and not just let words spill out. That day was not today.
    Today at 4:34 PM
  • Loveless:
    The woman didn't realize that he had escaped from the hug, sobbing for some good minutes before finally starting to come down, albeit still sniffling here and there. Oh, how unseemingly, Adrieta wondered if any of her siblings could see her right now... Maybe they were making fun of the entire situation, if they were not... busy as usual... "I-I mean, if you could extend me your kindness for a little longer... I don't know where the exit of this neighborhood is located, and I've been searching for a while. B-but if we find a bus stop or something similar, I can find my way alone from there! ...I hope?"
    Today at 4:45 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will was relieved that she said that she wanted to leave this neighborhood. But how the fuck was he not supposed to make this next second sound sketchy as fuck? He decided to go with the honest route. " I was actually just walking to my car to leave town actually and there's a bus stop just outside of town. It's like a thirty minute walk across a ton of busy streets, but only like five minutes by car. If you would like me to drive you to the bus stop, I can do that." He took a deep breath. " And leave town for back home." It wasn't a flawless plan but it was one that could definiely work though.
    55 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    "Oh, yes please! That'd be very helpful~!", Adrieta seemed completely oblivious to the ambiguity of the offer, instead cheering up immediately at the prospect of no longer being lost in such a different place. Perhaps she should stop wandering so far from home without a map... Or a cellphone- Oh, she can afford one now!
    43 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will decided to lead the way, gesturing to his rented black car and opening the door for her. " You're welcome by the way. "
    42 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will and Arieta would drive in mostly silence as the duo went out of town and he dropped her off at the bus stop.
    41 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    Taking the utmost care with the car door as she opened and then closed it again, Adrieta stepped out of the vehicle after having admired it the full five minutes. Somehow Will would get the impression that she had never been in a car before, and also might have been keeping herself from pressing every button to see what they would do... "Thanks mister! I'm very lucky that I ran into you today, ...though it still pains me that you got hurt- But then otherwise, I'd probably still be lost and trying to find my way... Well, I suppose this is where we part ways now, may Father watch over you and carry you safely to your home~!" And with a bow, the woman couldn't stay there for much longer as what was apparently her bus didn't take long to show up. ...Hopefully, but that bit of the trip was now out of his hands.
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Will would take a deep breath and decided to not give his name like an idiot. " I'm fine, but thanks for the concern. I hope so too- it was nice to help you. Have a safe trip home." He took the time to drive away and he didn't make it far before he heard his car make a noise. He wasn't an idiot and grabbed the bag of money and the junk, rolled out of the car and watched as it fucking exploded. Well, guess he would be taking the bus home as well. ...... not like this could get worse. The end.... or is it?