OFFICIAL EVENT ChaRP! The Witch's Ball - October 29th @ 6PM Central

Added to Calendar: 10-29-20

ARE YOU ATTENDING?


  • Total voters
    8

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

THE WITCH'S BALL
OCTOBER 29TH @ 6PM Central Time​

Every seven years the witches of the world gather for a night of celebration, culture, and if the brew is good, a few libertine activities in the honor of Familiar's Day: a special time when the door to the magical realm opens and young witches are granted a chance to bond with their very own familiar! This year the Witch's Ball is being held in an enchanted location in the Australian Outback (much to the annoyance of the Council of Elders) and is sure to be a blast. Surely nothing could go wrong with a bunch of drunk witches and an open door to magic.


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: This is modern setting where magic and supernatural is unknown to most of the world. You are most likely a witch or some sort of magical creature. You might be here for the party, you might be here for your very first familiar, you might be here to send your jerk familiar back to the hell from whence it came. The sky is the limit?

WHEN: OCTOBER 29TH - THURSDAY @ 6PM CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 9PM.

WHERE: Join us in the WITCH'S BALL chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 

A Life of Cinn

Lord of Cinn and Debauchery
Invitation Status
Look for groups, Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, modern, comedy, cosmic and psychological horror.
If I'm able to join!

Name: Joana Sharleston, age 12

Look: A disheveled black haired girl with noticeably large eyes. Visibly excited to be there. Wearing a short black dress. Wrapped in an oversized green wool scarf and carrying an oaken staff with the top of a tower carved at the end.

Extremely pumped to finally get herself a familiar. Came after begging and pleading with her vampire foster mother. Very new to witch things. Her staff is a loan from her foster mother, it can swap the locations of small objects, or levitate very minor things like dirt or leaves.

"Oh! I can't drink that, but I'll have some tea if you've got some. What kind of magic can you use?"
 

daird

Edgesquire
What's the position on the Dark Arts? If my character practices black magic, will they be arrested on sight, or will they be welcomed as long as they don't start anything?
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Your character will get a lot of shadyass looks, but the ball is welcome even to black magic as long as said character isn't starting any trouble! 8D
 

Mini

chaos creater
Invitation Status
Look for groups, Looking for partners
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Odd times of the day, sometimes for hours, or maybe just a few minutes, I don't have a scheduled time to be on. I'm on when I'm on, sorry!
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, Romance
waaah...i have an idea...but i still don't know....
 

LuckycoolHawk9

The Good Doctor
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Diana Diana Could I play a confused hunky Australian human himbo who thinks this is a costume party?
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Why yes, yes you can. 8D
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
this is t o mo r r o w!!
 

CarnelianUndead

Return of the Tribs
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Nonbinary, Transgender, Agender, Nonbinary
Exciting! I have a lovely (terrible!) concept that I'm going to run with.
 

Villamvihar

Man of Questions
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Science-Fiction, Science-Fantasy, Magical Girl, Mystery, Slice of Life,
I will attempt to make it, but my poor European timezone makes it difficult... Damn you, rotation of the Earth!
 

Zarko Straadi

Edgenoble
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk

Name: Amelie Morganwg

Age: 17

Appearance: Disheveled, dresses in a hodge-podge of Bohemian, Renaissance/Fantasy, and Steampunk apparel and accessories. Sure it's the modern age, but hoodies and jeans are sooooooo boooooooorrriiiiing!

Personality: Eccentric and random at times, Amelie usually maintains a low-key deadpan demeanor. She greatly favors libraries over parties.

Background: Amelie was born into an old (some might say too old) magical family. The Morganwgs have been resting on their ancestral laurels for generations, but Amelie's parents and grandparents expect "great things" from her. Thus, she has proved to be something of a disappointment, since she has reached the age of 17 without acquiring a Familiar.

Talents: Alchemy, geomancy, ceremonial magic, creation of magical items

Weaknesses: Theurgy, combat magic, egregore creation, spirit work
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
THIS IS TODAAAAAY 8D
 

Mittens83

Mittens of Kittens
Invitation Status
Look for groups, Looking for partners
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Soft Horror, Soft Sci-Fi, Modern
A Wizard Cat by heikala on DeviantArt.jpg
Name: Lloyd
Age: Unknown
Personality: Differs on who they meet, but usually exasperated and short tempered.
Strengths: Illusions, Pyromancy and hiding
Weaknesses: Gets called back to their 'home' at the whim of their 'master', shiny things


I look forward to my debut! *nod*

 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
LOGS

  • Diana Diana :
    WELCOME TO THE WITCH'S BALL!
    Today at 6:18 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    This is a modern setting where supernatural things are not normal to the known world, but this is a Witchs Only party, so who cares? TIME TO GET LIIIIIT oh and find your a familiar if you haven't bonded to one before!
    Today at 6:18 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    My charps are ALWAYS newbie friendly, so if you ever get confused, lost, or need some help I am in the Main Chat or you can ping me on the Discord's #charp-discuss channel. Don't worry about making typos or mistakes! We're just here to have some fun.
    Today at 6:18 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    PRO TIP: Type short, type fast. Keep posts to 10 sentences or less, because a wall of text is hard to read when things are moving quickly. You could get left behind and miss details!
    Today at 6:19 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    HELPFUL: Write your character name in the first sentence of your posts so we know who is playing who. You can use color bbcode to help your posts stand out as well!
    Today at 6:19 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Game Master posts appear in this bright bold yellow for ease of seeing. Pay attention to those, because they are guiding the direction of the plot and might contain important details!
    Today at 6:19 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 6:22 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    It's been seven years since the last time the portal to the magical realm had opened, and this year's Witch's Ball was sure to be the most bangin' one yet! Witches young and old have come to see if this is the year they will finally get their familiar! Although some are hoping maybe they can make an exchange... Either way, the moon is full, the night is warm, there's enough brew going around to get a whole city drunk. Time to party!
    Today at 6:44 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Porter Hart was in Australia with his dastardly relationship wrecking familiar to send the hound back to where it came from. Using the last of his cash he’d flown from the U.S. all the way – having to buy a seat for his ‘dog’ as well but it would be worth it. He was average and lanky with ears that stuck out too far from his partially shaved head, a short wheat-colored mohawk sticking up in the middle like a badly trimmed hedgerow. The dog was just as lanky as its owner and was a soft caramel color.
    Today at 7:02 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver had heard of a party in the woods. He loved parties, even if everyone thought he was too wild. He was excited to meet new people and so what if the party had weird things? These were obviously just like theatrics and stuff....
    Today at 7:06 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Matilda Deadwyler was a great witch and a great witch deserved a great familiar. But seven years ago when the portal to the magical realm opened and she tossed her name out into the ether... she got the the most useless round boi that any witch had ever seen. The rain frog could croak and look surly and that was about it. She planned to chuck him right back through the portal, and hopefully be sent something a little more functional.
    Today at 7:06 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca Salter comes in, looking dead on her feet... and the rest of her, too. The undead necromancer sidles up towards Peter, her own familiar, a zombified black cat named Schrodinger, trailing behind her. "Hey, Pete. Long time, no see."
    Today at 7:07 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    In the corner of the room, a small blue flash flickered before a barely larger being dusted off their robes. Lloyd adjusted his wide hat and green eyes looked around the room, squinting at the smell of a dog nearby as his tail flicked. This year had to be the year!
    Today at 7:10 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Honestly! Holding the Witch's Ball in the Australian Outback was absolutely bonkers! But the damn dog was happy. [I'm sorry you're mad, Porter but it's not my fault you cheated.] "I didn't cheat!" Porter seethed for the hundreth time. Then he realized someone was possibly talking to him. "Oh! Rebecca, right? Nice to see you again. It's Porter by the way. It's nice out here, isn't it? Are you returning your familiar too?" He gestured towards the cat and then scowled down at the damn dog. "He's going back or into a garbage disposal."
    Today at 7:15 PM
  • daird daird :
    "Nope, Schrody's staying with me." Rebecca smiled. "I'm just here to have a good time with fellow witches. Why, your guy giving you trouble?"
    Today at 7:19 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Darlings, darlings, if this is your first time to the Ball, please have a listen!" called out one hella old witch in full garb, complete with witch's hat. "Procedure for familiar bonding is simple. Scribe your name on the parchment with a drop of your blood, roll it up, seal it with wax, and then toss it into the magic portal! If there is a familiar waiting for you it will bring your scroll back. Please do NOT submit your name a second time, if your scroll is still through the portal, you simply have to wait it out possibly until the next ball! We don't want a repeat of 1782!"
    Today at 7:20 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod had been keeping his eye on the dog until the old witch's voice caused him to jumped. With full determination he hopped up on a nearby chair and placed his forepaws on the table, scanning for the nearest piece of paper. "I swear. If i have to wait until the next ball...." he muttered
    Today at 7:25 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "If you are here to RETURN a familiar," she gave a world weary sigh at this, "we really hope you reconsider and try to make your bond work. Seven years really isn't that long. But if you MUST, simply send your familiar back into the portal with your name inscribed scroll, then wait to see if something new comes through. Again DO NOT send through more than one scroll with your name it on! DO NOT."
    Today at 7:26 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "If you want a guaranteed demonic familiar, just pay one hundred dollars and use this portal right over here! Guaranteed able to speak and understand English, and has will have opposable thumbs!" an old man witch called out from his spot beside a more unstable-looking portal of his own make. He was almost entirely hair and robes.
    Today at 7:26 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca shook her head at the salesman. "Ugh. Next thing you know, he'll be hawking used brooms."
    Today at 7:27 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "You know, when we were kids it was fine. Pranks and mayhem. A boy and his dog, right? But I'm not a kid anymore and he's a fucking demon and he doesn't fit into the garbage disposal.." Porter grumbled. "You lucked out with your familiar, you know. But I'm done with familiars! No more! Henry is going into the portal!" [It's so boring! I don't want to and you can't make me!] The hound familiar barked and then using his better strength he jerked his leash loose and escaped into the crowd!
    Today at 7:27 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Guaranteed a more submissive demon, you'll never find!" the old man shouted. "And best of all, you don't have to give up your chance on the main portal!"
    Today at 7:28 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn Aspen would hide in a corner, not wanting to be seen. He wasn’t a witch and he couldn’t do magic, he shouldn’t of really been here at all but his curiosity got the better of him. As his name implied, the teenager was a deer but his horns were barely something to be proud of, small stubs.
    Today at 7:29 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "In some cases a familiar may come through a portal without a scroll, this familiar could bond with a witch if it chooses, but only if it goes back through the portal and finds your scroll or if you hand it a scroll directly! We cannot stress enough that it is a poor, terrible, awful idea should you end up with multiple familiars!"
    Today at 7:31 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove really couldn't tell you why he was in Australia. These days, Jove really couldn't explain why he did anything other than saying it was "for the story," and not without a stupid grin on his lips. Emil had called him reckless just about twice a year and that tradition was still going strong. "So what happens if we DO throw in two?" he spoke up, hands tucked into the pockets of his oversized hoodie. He looked just about as pale as a ghost, dark circles around his eyes. But that was also pretty par for the course for Jovian Dega. "I'm asking for a friend." Smirk.
    Today at 7:32 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Joana Sharleston was heard shouting from slightly far away, "Oi, I'm on my way!". A storm of dust could be seen on the horizon, accompanied by the distant yelp of, "OWW CACTUS!"
    Today at 7:33 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Jove, you know damn well a witch can't handle multiple familiars and then we end up with giant chickens raising hell across villages and wizards trying to overthrow governments! Not to mention the damned DRAGON ERA." shouted the old witch. "Just DON'T!"
    Today at 7:34 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie listened to the lecture looking thoroughly unimpressed. She'd heard it all before of course, back when she was ten. The year she got no familiar, the debacle of which she has yet to hear the end.
    Today at 7:34 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Don't be a pussy!" the old man shouted, then wheeze-laughed, showing off more teeth missing than not. "Hundred bucks! One free-range, organic, thumb-having, english-speaking, submissive demon!" He started to ring a few bells to try to get attention.
    Today at 7:35 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    The small cat familiar hopped fully on the table, standing on his back legs and pointed his oak staff toward the owner of the dog. "OI. Get your familiar under control!" As best as he tried, he hid his worry behind a scowl, bending down to grasp at a few scrolls in case he needed to make a break for it.
    Today at 7:36 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The deer boy decided to walk into the clearing, bored of staring at people from the small corner he placed himself in. He felt his ears flicker in excitement because he had never been to an event like this before. For Fawn, this was an adventure.
    Today at 7:36 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Easy now, you old bat~" Jove laughed, "I was just asking! Even if I can handle a lot more than you think." Somehow, they probably weren't talking about the same thing anymore. "I'm still not interested. I'm just here for the booze."
    Today at 7:37 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Guaranteed not to cause a dragon era!"
    Today at 7:38 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver looked happily. He wrote his name in red marker on two pieces of paper and threw it in the portal. " This s a fun game.:
    Today at 7:38 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "You you pillow humping shit-eating asshat!" Porter bellowed as the hound barreled along at breakneck speed having decided that being free on earth was better than going back to the plane of familiars! He got fussed at by a small cat familiar in a silly hat and he made a very rude gesture at it before careening off after his dog. Between the dog and the mohawk wearing young man, people were shoved and pushed and shouted at as Porter struggled through the crowd. "So help me goddess! I will hex your damn ears off!"
    Today at 7:39 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Joana, realizing her name was too similar in appearance to another person nearby, opted to go by Sharlie instead, a slight variation on her last name. She finally made it to the event, looking around with starry eyes. Finally- a familiar! She'd be a proper witch at last. She looked for someone to give directions and saw everyone grabbing parchment and throwing them as scrolls into something wobbly. Just a name huh?
    Today at 7:39 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The old witch had about enough of the heckling but at least tried to make a last statement. "And finally, do not under any circumstances try to get a nonsense discount familiar! You can't BUY yourself the perfect familiar, they CHOOSE you. The only thing you will get bound with by a peddler is a magical genital disease!"
    Today at 7:39 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    FWOOSH. No one was actually guarding or babysitting the portal, so really the witch could've been preaching to a bunch of drunk idiots. Oliver's double offering went through and for now. Nothing came out.
    Today at 7:40 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Nice," Jove snickered, draping an arm around Oliver's shoulders. "This guy appreciates science."
    Today at 7:41 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "I RESENT THAT, YOU OLD BAT!" The old man finally charged at the witch. "My familiars are premium! You had one yourself that you loved for years before you killed it!"
    Edited
    Today at 7:41 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca looked up at the mayhem. "Twenty bucks on Granny!"
    Today at 7:42 PM
  • Dawn:
    "You know, I was going to try to convince someone to throw their name in twice, but you made it easy for me, friend." He would have done it himself, except he hadn't been shackled to a familiar yet and he wasn't about to start. Just look at Porter over there, making an ass of himself!
    Today at 7:43 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The deer boy watched some familiars walk around, tempted to crouch down and pet one but he didn’t want to cause any trouble. Fawn decided to throw some purple bottle with green liquid into the portal, just thinking it was fun and games. He was inspired by Oliver to do so.
    Today at 7:43 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Sharlie rolled the scroll up with her legal name, sealed it, and tossed it into the portal. She looked for the nearest witch, and walked up to Amelie. "Ay, you a witch then? What can you do?", she asked, fairly curious and genuine in her question.
    Today at 7:43 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie raised an eybrow ever so slightly as she noticed the deer therianthrope. Of course the puns that came to mind could never be used: Oh deer! My deer boy! and so on. Oh well. She gave a moment's attention to the "used familiar salesman." His portal didn't look terribly trustworthy, so how well could she trust any familiar it might produce? The guy with the crazy mohawk was already providing a sterling example of the consequences of getting an undesirable one.
    • Like
    Reactions:View
    Today at 7:43 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Matilda Deadwyler, who didn't need the full instructions, had simply scrawled her name out on a scroll with her feather quill, added her drop of blood and then tied the scroll to her round grump frog. As she approached the portal, she wound up her arm and chucked the useless jerk far into the portal, hopefully to never be seen again.
    Today at 7:43 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Fawn's purple bottle of liquid made a lovely poof of smoke mist out of the portal. Nothing came out.
    Today at 7:44 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Poking a sharp claw into his left forearm, Llyod drew some blood and scribbled his name down in it as best a familiar could under the pressure of a loose dog and frankly too many others around. Rolling it up and sealing it just right; he quickly made a few jumps closer to the portal and threw the parchment in.
    Today at 7:45 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn would feel his tail swaying in excitement, blue orbs sparkling in amazement at the lovely poof of smoke. The dear boy scratched at the base of his right ungrown antler, getting closer to the portal. He felt wanted by the portal, wanting so badly to touch it.
    Today at 7:46 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "My familiars are legitimate! My portal is targetted to find only the best! I'm sorry you couldn't handle falling in love with one!" the old man accused in a booming voice.
    Today at 7:46 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " I like doing things that people say not to do. It makes me happy. I'm Oliver by the way."
    Today at 7:46 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca watched as none of the familiars seemed to be responding to anything thrown through the portal. "Hmm. That's odd we aren't getting anyone listening."
    Today at 7:47 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie was pulled from her thoughts by someone addressing her. "Oh, I'm not a witch, I'm an astrologer, but they only serve American beer at the Astrologers' Ball and you don't get a familiar, you just get a piece of paper with some sky object's name written on it, and all the good ones are taken. I got NCG-1171 last time. Boring," she said in a deadpan Welsh accent. "Of course I'm a witch, aren't you?" Do they allow non-witches to come to these things? she wondered.
    Today at 7:48 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver tilted his head.
    Today at 7:49 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    ' Astrologers are those people who study the star right?"
    Today at 7:50 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    That old witch wasn't going to argue with a crazy old man (at least not right now, she wasn't near hammered enough). Meanwhile, a few young teen witches tossed in their scrolls. Almost instantly one scroll was returned with the cutest mouse anyone had ever seen. The others didn't get theirs yet, but they weren't worried. Sometimes it took all night before a familiar came out.
    Today at 7:50 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man huffed, then stormed back to his portal to man it. "Premium demonic familiars! So good an old crone will ruin her marriage over it!" he boomed.
    Today at 7:51 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Henry was dashing here and there, the iron in his collar made sure that he couldn't change back to his natural winged form. The hound hit Jove in the back of the knees -hard-. [Jove! Uncollar me! Quick! Before Porter's noodle arms tries to throw me into the portal!]
    Today at 7:51 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Matilda Deadwyler didn't mind the wait. It was a party after all. She'd wandered over to one of the big cauldrons of Witch's Brew and poured herself a steaming mug to sip. This party was already getting wild and no one had even brought out the mushrooms yet!
    Today at 7:52 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Must be Dumb Question Day, Amelie thought. "Bit like saying a computer is a device for counting pebbles, but yeah," she said, deciding to to drip too much sarcasm on the guy. He wasn't bad looking, actually.
    Today at 7:52 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "Oh yep, I'm a witch, a bit new though! See, I got a staff," Sharlie indicated her oak staff, a tower motif carved into the top, "It can do things like.. this." She pointed it at the ground, causing small rocks to float. Then, poof, the rocks were on a nearby table and the beers from it floated in their place. "Cool, yeah?" She noticed Amelie had moved onwards and probably didn't notice the neat trick. Hmph, she'll be impressed when the familiar arrives.
    Today at 7:53 PM
  • Dawn:
    "I mean, same," Jove replied, grinning at Oliver. "Olly okay with you? I'm Jove. Want to go see what else we can fuck up?" He looked sickly, but somehow still full of chaotic energy bordering on a devilish sort of playfulness. Jove clearly liked to cause trouble. Oh but here came a mortal, talking about the stars. "--!" He was about to address her too when he went down like a...well like a sickly warlock. "Henry, what makes you think I'm gonna help your fuzzy ass out after the time you bit my date at the last stupid Familiar's Day?" Jove grumbled from his spot on the ground, nose to nose with the dog familiar.
    Today at 7:54 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca headed over to the food table. She didn't need to eat, per se, but she enjoyed the taste. Selecting a salad, which wilted immediately due to the presence of ambient death magic around her, she took a look at the floating brews. "Not bad, kid," she commented to the other witch.
    Today at 7:54 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " You can use your computer to count pebbles?" He asked. He got bored and wonder back to the portal putting his hand through it for funsies.
    Today at 7:55 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "The last person who got a familiar from my portal got an adorable familiar with a human-like form who possessed powerful blood magic and was completely submissive and protective of her master! The time before that, my wife left me for her familiar and started saying I was a con-artist!" The old man was persistent.
    Today at 7:55 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Then Amelie turned back to the girl who had addressed her before. "I'm best at alchemy and making magical items, and ceremonial magic workings. You?" Then the girl did her thing. "Telekinesis, not bad.
    Today at 7:55 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Did they even pretend to try and do some sort of magical security this year?" Matilda remarked out loud. Was she the only one that noticed some human mortal had wandered in, as well as a a boy with antlers? Not that magical creatures weren't allowed to attend, but the mortal was a problem!
    Today at 7:56 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    [He was gross and you know it, Jove!] Henry barked and then turned up the cute puppy eyes to eleven and groveled and flopped and rolled, his floppy hound ears and floppy hound face making him look extra cute! [Please!]
    Today at 7:57 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Oliver's hand felt real tinglie, then it felt almost like something was tugging on it from the otherside. He soon found that he could not pull his hand back out.
    Today at 7:57 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Sharlie was slightly peeved. "Ah it's not telekinesis, it's levitation, and space swapping... oh can you show me something you've made?"
    Today at 7:58 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The supernatural creature touched the portal with curiosity, eyes entranced by its beauty.
    Today at 7:58 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "HEY YOU OLD BAG! WIFE! SOME IDIOT STUCK HIS HAND IN YOUR PORTAL! Looks like it won't come out! THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN WITH MY PORTALS!" The old man barked in laughter, then took a long drink of his beer.
    Today at 7:58 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver found that he wanted to go in, especially if there was something pulling him in. He stepped even more into the porta,l.
    Today at 7:58 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Then Amelie turned toward the lady running the show. "Oi! Does it help if you inscribe your name in sigil form, or write it in Ogham?"
    Today at 7:59 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Yes, but he had a big-- ....Stop looking at me like that." If Jove was weak to anything other than alcohol and shameless flirting, it was cute sad eyes. It's how his older brother got his way - the eyes thing, not the flirting. Ew. "Stop that this instant, Henry. I am impervious to your begging."
    Today at 7:59 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod had kept his attention on the portal,determined to obtain his own familiar! Tapping his small furry foot and crossing his arms, he quickly became parched. Sighing and looking for the dog who was now preoccupied....attacking someone, Llyod made his way to the bar to order a glass of wine. This would calm his nerves for sure.
    Today at 8:00 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    SNATCH! Before someone could bat an eye Oliver popped right through the portal into the magical realm. Being just a normal human and not a magical creature, it was quite disorienting and all he could see was rainbow sparkles and mist! A purple potion bottle floated by and clonked him on the head.
    Today at 8:00 PM
  • daird daird :
    "Still, it's impressive." Rebecca walked over. "You've got talent, to be able to levitate those drinks without spilling them. If you want, I could use an apprentice." The undead gave what she thought was a warm smile, but on her, it probably just looked creepy.
    Today at 8:02 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn watched Oliver slip through the portal well more like he was snatched threw, tilting his head in curiosity.
    Today at 8:02 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Sharlie wondered about the portal, where it might lead. Must be some strange familiar-world, with loads of cool cats and bats. Amazing!
    Today at 8:02 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver tilted his head and did what any normal person would do when clonked on the head with a bottlle. He sneezed.
    Today at 8:03 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Henry whined and put his big paws over his snoot and made sad dog noises! [Pleaseeeeee. I didn't do anything wrong! You have to believe me! Porter cheated on his boyfriend and he's furious that I told the truth!]
    Today at 8:03 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    After his sneeze, Oliver came shooting out of the portal. Somehow there was a scroll with a name in his hand. More perplexingly, that same name was now tattooed up his arm in purple ink. The name was Sharlie's full and beautiful handwritten script.
    Today at 8:04 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    While she waited for the lady's answer, she turned back to the girl. "Alright," she said, and pulled an ornate silver hand-mirror from her belt. It was wrought in complicated Art Nouveau swirls and delicate etched traceries with patterns of Ogham lines and clusters of Sumerian cunieform tucked in amongst the geometric complexity. "It's got a dimensioinally transcendental cockpit inside, and it flies. It's how I got here. Not going to activate it in here with two portals going though, just in case."
    Today at 8:04 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "AAAAH THAT IS SO COOL! You're a right proper designer huh! Even my stepmother couldn't make something this.. this NIFTY!"
    Today at 8:06 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove sighed, sitting up and crossing his legs, reaching out with both hands to ruffle up Henry's fur. "That's a shit thing to do, yeah. But is that really any of your business to go meddling in?" He paused for a moment, seemingly in a deep thought... "Nah, what am I saying? I'd totally fucking meddle! Nice work, but you should have played more mind games with him first. It's funnier that way."
    Today at 8:06 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The old witch "running the show" was already drunk, unfortunately and not answering the right questions to the right people. "Well o'corse I tried it out, who doesn't want a sex demon as a familiar for fuck's sake," she spat out. "But then I got the crotch crickets and it all went down hill from there!"
    Today at 8:06 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver shrugged." Who's Sharlie?" He asked when he came out of the portal.
    Today at 8:06 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Whoa wait. Sex demon as a familiar?" .... "Go onnnnn."
    Today at 8:07 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Oh look at that! Someone got a shitty mortal human familiar!" the old man boomed as he pointed to Oliver. "Get a premium familiar and don't deal with the random whimsy of a wild portal! Even if you get a sex demon, it only gets crotch crickets if its master is unfaithful!"
    Edited
    Today at 8:08 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Honing into her name, Sharlie looked around for the person who said it. "Ello? Someone knows me around here?"
    Today at 8:08 PM
  • daird daird :
    "Ewww..." Rebecca turned away from the crone, she'd volunteer to host next go round. Couldn't do worse. When the magic mirror was brought out, she whistled. "Well, damn. A transportational mirror? Could you bring it over here, I would love to see it."
    Today at 8:08 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The talk of a sex demon as a familiar caught his attention, speaking for the first time “a sex demon?” His French accent strong.
    Today at 8:08 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod spat out the small mouthful of wine at the old witch's confession, throughly glad he hadn't previous wound up with a master like that before!
    Today at 8:09 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Oh yes, if you get lucky with my portal, you could get your very own sex demon!" the old man asserted. "Completely loyal, english-speaking, and capable of great magic!" the old man assured. "Only one hundred US dollars or equivalent!"
    Today at 8:09 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " Hi, I just sneezed myself out from stumbling into the portal and your name is on my arm."
    Today at 8:10 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    [Jove! Focus! Take the collar off me!] Henry whined again, his floppy hound ears standing at attention to listen for Porter still trying to find him!
    Today at 8:10 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Thanks," Amelie said, deciding that the girl was cute, and she liked her. Then the old witch replied...but... "Wot mate?" Maybe I should give Used Familiar Guy another look, she thought, but do I really want a familiar with thumbs? What would that be? Raccoon? Primate?
    Today at 8:10 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Ribbit.Ribbit. Almost unnoticed a round boi frog came hoping out of the portal, a scroll tied around his neck. For whom does the frog croak?
    Today at 8:11 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Someone else seemed to take an interest in Amelie's mirror, so she headed over to let her have a look. "You get a familiar from this place yet?"
    Today at 8:12 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "That's odd. Oh! You're the one who walked into the portal! Wait.. oh.", Sharlie frowned, "You're not a cute critter."
    Today at 8:12 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " I mean, I got two dogs at home if you like cute little critters," he replied back to her wit a smile. He looked over at the frog and look at the paper curiously.
    Today at 8:14 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove was pretty sure not all demons had 'crotch crickets' considering how many he'd summoned for reasons best left unsaid. Sounds like the old bat just had bad luck! But now he was seriously reconsidering this familiar thing. He hadn't realized there were actual useful options. No, not for that, even if he was a bit of a slut, but real, powerful familiars that would expand his powers rather than stifle them... But it was still... It was still a risk. Henry snapped him out of his thoughts. "Fine. Porter's a turd anyway." Splaying his fingers out over the familiar's collar, he muttered the words, "Open this collar with a click, Porter Hart has a small dick." He dusted off his hands as the collar fell away and he climbed to his feet. "Right. Now I'm going gambling. Try not to eat me if you're about to go full psycho?"
    Today at 8:14 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The deer boy would get bored, yeeting himself into the portal to see what would happen.
    Today at 8:15 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    On the scroll was not a name, as was expected. Instead, it was a poem. Broken is the pact of night, twice the paper was not right. A fool becomes the witch's blight, now thy doom you all must fight. With the message delivered the round boi bounced off into the evening.
    Today at 8:17 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    A human as a familiar. Well, at least it had opposable thumbs. It could carry more than say, a mouse, or even a cat. Good for luggage. Probably not great for impressing people. Hm. "So what do I call ya, and do you need to be fed or something? I've never had a familiar, so I hope you can brief me on the basics."
    Today at 8:18 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca looks up to see the deer centaur head off into the portal. "Um... did anybody else see that?"
    Today at 8:18 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Get a humanoid demonic familiar! One hundred dollars, guaranteed obedient and guaranteed capable! One hundred percent success rate, if you're not a cheating bitch, and you get your familiar within minutes!" the old man shouted.
    Today at 8:18 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Porter was certain someone was bad-mouthing him somewhere. His ears itched. Henry however licked Jove's with lots and lots of dog slobber. [Thanks Jove! You're a great friend!] The dog familiar was now less of a dog, more of a four-legged dragon, and his soft caramel color would shift towards a jeweled red. The canine dragon batted his wings and rose into the air.
    Today at 8:19 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man frowned as he spotted Henry, then shook his head and pointed. "Guaranteed not to free itself and cause mortal havoc!" he added.
    Today at 8:21 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Fawn was a magical creature and as such he could see clearly what was on the other side of the portal. Another party! But on this side was familiars of all types, hanging out, having a good time, getting drunk... except there was one hitch. One very big demon looked reeeeeaaaaal pissed off and seemed to be preparing a small group of fellow demons to come through the portal. He gruffed about the broken rules of the familiar pact.
    Today at 8:22 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Aye," Amelie replied. Jumping through a portal into Annwn just sounded like an utterly rubbish idea, yet people were doing it left and right, like drunken frat kids diving into a swimming pool.
    Today at 8:22 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn looked around and saw what was happening, jumping back threw the portal “there is some pissed off demon ready to kill us all on the other side of the portal, he is going to walk threw” he warned
    Today at 8:24 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    You know what, Amelie thought, maybe I'll give Used Familiar Guy a try, what with the way everyone's messing with the official portal... "Pardon me, mate, how exactly do you go about 'guaranteeing' a particular type of familiar?
    Today at 8:24 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man brightened as Amelie approached. "You give me a hundred dollars or equivalent, and then you get to toss your blood scroll in. Easy!"
    Today at 8:25 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " Oh, there's a pretyt poem on here. It says ' Broken is the pact of night, twice the paper was not right. A fool becomes the witch's blight, now thy doom, you all must fight." Also, I'm good with food for now. I'm Oliver."
    Today at 8:25 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "What...?" Matilda heard the Fawn's warning, but like many of the witches she was well on her way to being smashed on witch's brew. She might have even partook in a magic mushroom or two. Of course, before she could remark on his warning, she glanced down and saw the round boi frog and promptly screamed in horror.
    Today at 8:25 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod's ears perked from under his large hat when the deer spoke, setting his glass down he glanced around to see if anyone else had heard them. He had a bad feeling about this...
    Today at 8:26 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man nodded. "And it sounds like idiots on the wild portal have doomed us all, so you'll want a powerful protector, of course!"
    Today at 8:26 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Well what the hell. You look way cooler like that, Henry!" Jove shook his head as he strolled off toward the portal. He summoned parchment and a nice silver inked fountain pen into his hands and he signed his name. "Like my skin mid-December," he murmured and the ink instantly dried. He rolled up the parchment, singed it closed with his thumb, and tossed it into the portal.
    Today at 8:27 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "That's not what I meant," Amelie replied. "I mean, how do you determine what comes out of your portal?"
    Today at 8:27 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man blinked at her. "Easy. I aim it!" He grinned broadly.
    Today at 8:27 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Right on Fawn's heels, the biggest, reddest, meanest horn demon anyone had ever seen had to squeeze his way through the portal. During the process a scroll had stuck to one of his horns. He was too mad to care though. "WHO DARES BREAKS THE PACT OF THE MAGICAL REALMS. SEND YOUR CHAMPION, OR ALL SHALL MEET THE WRATH OF THESE HANDS."
    Today at 8:29 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "And what do I get to do to you if you're offering a load of old cobblers?" Amelie said.
    Today at 8:29 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "So then, Oliver. If you're my familiar, you must be magical in some way. Can you teleport, perhaps turn invisible, fly, talk with your mind?", Sharlie eyed up Oliver and scrutinized his eyes, maybe he could see the future, that would be real cool!
    Today at 8:29 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca's eyebrows popped up at the warning. "Are... are you sure, Miss?" she asked Fawn. "If it is, we're all in grave danger." A little necromantic energy gathered in the undead's palms.
    Today at 8:30 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Oh bugger-all," Amelie said, her voice still deadpan. "Wasn't me, I'm not even using that portal," she said.
    Today at 8:30 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "You won't, but if you have a legitimate reason to be unhappy, you get a full refund." He glanced worriedly at the giant demon. "Get yours now before that big guy notices us, so we can run the hell away, would you?"
    Today at 8:31 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove's gaze slowwwwly panned up the demon's body to his angry face. "I mean. You're not what I was expecting, but I'm down if you are?" Fire crackled at his fingertips in an instant.
    Today at 8:31 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He felt his ears twitch, miss? Fawn was a little offended, snorting lightly as he bit his lip “I’m sure”
    Today at 8:32 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Suddenly, a demon! "Oh wow whose familiar is that! Must be from that weird old man, I figured he was a swindler, guess he's legit!"
    Today at 8:32 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Well, here goes nothing," Amelie muttered to herself. She'd never been good at Theurgy, having failed even the simplest of all Evocation Compact spells, the summoning of a familiar at the Witches' Ball seven years ago. Seven more years getting criticized for a second failure didn't sound fun at all. She pulled out a parchment watermarked with alchemical symbols, arcane sigils at each corner, and a circle of Enochian script surrounding an open space. She pricked the palm of her hand with a sigil-inscribed bronze stylus, then used it to inscribe her name in Ogham script into the prepared space. "Hope you take Pound Sterling," she said, handing over the bank notes and tossing her parchment through.
    Today at 8:32 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver offered a shrug. " I don't know abou any of that. Maye I can, I was pretty good..." he replied, pausing. " The demon has a paper on his horn.
    Today at 8:32 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    Henry saw the demon popping out of the familiar's portal and promptly started barking except he was in his proper form and his barks were more like short random roars of challenge at the demon! [Back! Back foul beast! I will protect these mortals!] Somewhere Porter screamed in fear! "Be careful, Henry!"
    Today at 8:33 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Lord one of ye damned morons already damned us all again! I TOLD you-" "SILENCE AGATHA. I HAVE NOT TIME FOR AN EXWIFE. WHERE IS THE CHOSEN CHAMPION. IS IT YOU, LITTLE PUNK?" He reached his meaty hand to grab at Jove! ...and then just full on tossed him at the barking dragon. "BRING ME THE FOOL THAT BROKE THE PACT." The scroll on his horn was still stuck there.
    Today at 8:34 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Wonderful," the old man said and pocketed it, then snapped his fingers in front of the portal. A puff of orange smoke, and a demon emerged. He was slender and short, but had beautiful horns and vivid red skin. His tail seemed a little limp, and he held a plastic pitchfork, but he looked convincing... and confused. Amelie's name on his skin was covered by clothes that looked more suited to a british school than hell.
    Today at 8:35 PM
  • daird daird :
    "Alright, then." Rebecca stood up, pointing a finger that had been rotted clear down to the bone at the demon. "You think you can frighten me? Death quivers at my presence, why should I fear you?!"
    Today at 8:35 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod slinked off the bartop, hoping to remain hiddwn between legs. If needed he could easily portal out...but he still needed his familiar.
    Today at 8:35 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Eric looked around, pale brown eyes wide, only to spot the giant demon. "Oh my god," he breathed as he started to shake.
    Today at 8:36 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "I AM WHERE THE DEAD END UP," shouted the demon at the Rebecca. He then made sure to establish dominance by stomping his hoofed feet hard enough the shake the ground and spat a huge wave of fire from his nostrils!
    Today at 8:37 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Excuse you, I'm not l--" Yeeted like a fucking empty soda can. Jove did not approve and he cursed up a storm as he tumbled with Henry along the ground, knocking down several people. "Hey dipstick. You have a scroll on your dumb face. That means you belong to one of us," he groaned, getting back to his feet.
    Today at 8:37 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Wha?" Amelie said, "That quick?" She pulled out a scrying glass and examined the slender demon through it. If he turned out to be an illusion or some other sort of monkeyshine, Used Familiar Guy was about to find out what an Alchemist meant by a clever retort!
    Today at 8:37 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The deer boy would look at the demon, ears lowering in fear because he may have accidentally done something to break the pact up. The guilt was all over Fawns face.
    Today at 8:38 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca took a step back, but she remained undeterred. "You haven't claimed me yet, hellspawn," she muttered.
    Today at 8:39 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Everyone was panicking and confronting the demon. Which would only mean.. Oh my! Fire! Sharlie yeeted herself out of the way by using her staff to levitate during a sideways jump. "Oi Oliver, get out of the way! You may not be a cat, but I don't want my familiar toasted!"
    Today at 8:39 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    While the slender demon was clearly frightened, Eric certainly had human blood... though much of it was a dollar store Halloween costume. "Give it a name, and it will be completely thrall to you," the old man explained. "Just use the new name to give orders, and it will comply." The old man was already packing, glancing up at the large new demonic arrival that was threatening doom.
    Today at 8:40 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "W-what!?" Eric looked back. "My name is Eric...!" he said, his voice catching before he stepped back, away from the giant angry demon. "I... I... I was supposed to be giving kids candy at the library...!" Despite his protests, his dollar-store horns fell off as curled horns started to grow in and his skin tone became more orange. "I... I...!" He felt something strange happening inside of him, and he seemed to grow taller as his spine lengthened and bones began to shift.
    Today at 8:42 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    The draconic pupper tried to make the landing less horrible but he and Jove still the dirt pretty hard! He stood behind Jove and barked furiously at the demon some more! Porter was there behind his familiar with a hand on his back and his own hands crackling with magical energy. What he lacked in looks he made up for in raw magical energy! "You did NOT just hurt my dog!"
    Today at 8:43 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Oi!" Amelie said, grabbing the salesman by the collar. "Speaking of breaking compacts!" He'd magically abducted some poor human...and now what?
    Today at 8:43 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "THERE'S NOTHING ON MY FACE," bellowed the giant demon. He couldn't see what was stuck to his own horns and his arms were just short enough he couldn't reach the tips of them. Angered even more now he snatched up Rebecca and full handed threw her at Porter. That seemed to be his power move. "GIVE ME THE FOOL OR I SHALL RAIN BLOOD UPON THIS NIGHT."
    Today at 8:44 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man yelped before he pointed. "It's the spawn of a demon and a human! See, the proximity to the wild portal is causing it to take on its parent's form!"
    Today at 8:45 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Give me back my money and my parchment, and I won't make a spagyric out of you!" Amelie said.
    Today at 8:45 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "Yo Ollie, mind if I call you Ollie? Do you know this thing? From your visit to the portal world?"
    Today at 8:46 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca stood up, proceeding to help Porter to his feet. "You alright?"
    Today at 8:46 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "You have to try the familiar out before you can get a refund!" the old man howled, "They all come out like this! It's not a human!"
    Today at 8:46 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver would look over at him. " Mr. Demon, sir, would you like a snickers bar?" He asked, the fool, approaching the demon with a Snickers bar.
    Today at 8:46 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn would step on a twig, gulping when attention was on him. He would probably die tonight. The deer creature tried to run off, knowing he had been caught for fucking things up/
    Today at 8:47 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie glanced worriedly over at the big demon. His presence was growing more worrisome. "You! Little girl!" she called out to the girl with the levitation ability. "Use your power to get the paper off the demon's horns, would you? Find out whose name is on it!"
    Today at 8:47 PM
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Oliver began to offer the demon a snickers bar. In terms of familiarity, that seemed like a maybe. Who was she kidding, she had to save that idiot familiar from a demon. She could swap objects. What if.. aha! She'd swap the snickers with several beers and get the demon drunk.. If it took the bait.
    Today at 8:48 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Meanwhile Matilda was sitting under a buffet table drunk as hell and tripping on mushrooms, clutching her old familiar as the party was a whirlwind of chaos. The frog was indeed not her familiar anymore, because he hadn't returned with her scroll, but she was kind of glad he was back regardless. He was an awful familiar, but really the best frog.
    Today at 8:49 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Eric continued to transform, until he took the form of a female demon hound, clothes shredded by new spikes and ridges and rough scales across his body. A six foot tail whipped along behind his body, ended in a blade, and six horns grew from his head as he snarled and shook his head, snorting as he stood on all fours.
    Today at 8:49 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "Hello again, Rebecca." Porter groaned as he'd just had a grown-ass woman thrown atop him! He had went -splat- on the ground and was flailing around very weakly. Henry licked his face and whined.
    Today at 8:49 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove quickly side-stepped Rebecca soaring toward him and let Porter take the entire hit. "Okay. You won't believe me so I'll just have to prove it." Jove was concocting a plan to use a glitter bomb to distract the demon when Olly did it for him. Conversation about Snickers Bars in full swing, Jove crept around to the side of the demon and leapt up onto his back! He was pretty weak, but he had practice in climbing tall people, shimmying up the demon's back and grunting as he stretched his arm out to try and grab the scroll on that horn. He nearly slipped and grabbed onto the horn to anchor himself.
    Today at 8:49 PM
  • daird daird :
    "We got to stop meeting like this. I mean, I've heard of sweeping boys off their feet, but..."
    Today at 8:50 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod stepped out from behind the sea of legs, holding his staff up towards the demon's face. A large green flame would appear infront of the demons face, an illusion, but hopefully distracting enough. "Someone get it!" He called out
    Today at 8:50 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    As per party law, you never turned down a Snickers or a Drink if you were a demon. So he reached his giant hand down to take Oliver's offerings only to have Jove on his back. "YYAAAARGH! YOU AGAIN! DAMN YOUR CHAMPION, GET OFF!" He struggled to grasp at Jove with his short arms, and he stumbled around nearly stomping on poor Fawn and Llyod in the process.
    Today at 8:52 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Right, fine," Amelie said to the salesman. But before she could emit any mockery, 'Eric' changed. "Oooh. Well alright then. I guess 'humanoid' isn't too important. Your name is Wepwawet," she said naming the being after an ancient Egyptian jackal-headed god, the Opener of the Ways.
    Today at 8:52 PM
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "Hah hah hah." Porter laughed weakly at Rebecca and pushed Henry gently away from his face. The gangly and awkward young man stared at the chaos and the demon and everything else and just petted Henry's head. "It's the same every year isn't it?"
    Today at 8:52 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Fawn jumped out the way just in time, not getting stomped on. He did however get trapped in some sort of magic snare, the wire cutting into his foot which caused him to cry out in pain.
    Today at 8:53 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Eric threw back his head and howled, and Amelie's name glowed brighter on his flank. His tail whipped the air, and he turned to look at her with glowing orange eyes with black sclera.
    Today at 8:53 PM
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    "You'd better hurry up! Some people are going to get killed!" The little angry cat called to the one who jumped on the demon, one paw holding his hat to his head.
    Today at 8:54 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man hurriedly resumed packing up, unwilling to leave behind something as unsafe as a portal, even in fleeing for his own drunken life.
    Today at 8:54 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie raised an eyebrow. "Wepwawet, tell me why you emerge from his portal looking like a human."
    Today at 8:55 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Eric stared at her, then opened his mouth. A moment later, knowledge entered Amelie's mind. Eric was a crossbreed, mostly human with a drop of demon blood that came from a mother who left him behind. The knowledge also included that his human name was Eric, and he was a trans man.
    Today at 8:56 PM
  • Dawn:
    Jove scrambled his way up onto the demon's shoulders and snatched that scroll up with an "aha!" He wobbled and threw an arm around the demon's head to steady himself while he looked the scroll over. "Please don't be my name. This guy sucks. All he's got is his looks."
    Today at 8:57 PM
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie nodded, mouth slightly agape. "Are you OK with this? I mean...this is probably not the kind of transition you had in mind..."
    Today at 8:58 PM
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca started conjuring a shroud of necrotic energy. Anything that passed through it, whether organic on nonliving, would rapidly age and deteriorate. "I've seen worse. Remember the basilisk incident in '99?"
    Today at 8:59 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    More knowledge entered Amelie's mind—right now was a dangerous time to worry about such things. It sent an image of the large belligerent demon, and then Eric's tail wrapped around Amelie and lifted her up onto his back. Harsh spines, ridges, and scales threatened to scrape her up, but Eric held her on and began to dash towards the forest, ready to escape.
    Today at 9:00 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The snare that caught Fawn, snatched him right off into the magical realm. What befalls the boy? Who knows. Perhaps Fawn is now marked as a familiar. Maybe a demon was hungry.
    Today at 9:00 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The scroll Jove plucked off the bucking demon's head read: Nobody wants to work with Jove. FINALLY with that painful revelation, the demon managed to throw Jove off him. Jove landed on the buffet table.
    Today at 9:02 PM
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    By the time Jove hit the buffet table, the old man and all of his equipment (plus several kegs he stole) were gone.
    59 minutes ago
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "I was four but I remember my parents talking about it." Porter was perfectly fine sitting down. He was pretty sure he had a concussion. Again. So he was just gonna sit still.
    59 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Something heavy landed on Matilda's table and it nearly cracked under the weight. Being still high as fuck, she screamed and scampered out to save her and her frog's life!
    58 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Aye, right, good idea," Amelie said. At least that implied that her new familiar didn't hate her guts, didn't it? "Once we're clear of that manky portal, I'll arrange us some faster transportation."
    58 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Except... the further they went from the 'wild portal' as the old man called it, the more Eric began to return to a human shape, and the more he stumbled and became confused.
    58 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "OW! OW! OW!" Amelie cried, but then the spines and edgy scales started to shrink away. "Wait, what?"
    56 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Jove lay there like dessert, sighing as he read the scroll's contents and nodding in agreement. It was for the best. He worked best solo and all the familiars just weren't up to snuff for his liking. However, his ego was just a little bruised anyway and he was already trying to think of a word that rhymed with 'hemorrhoids' to curse that demon with.
    56 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver considered for a moment. " Why is i important to know who broke the pact?"
    53 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "W-what...!?" Eric had a human throat again, and collapsed under Amelie's weight, human, hornless, tailless.
    53 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Sharlie wasn't exactly a master of fighting. But her vampiric foster mother always said, maybe help people sometimes. And that saying rung in her head, along with a deep appreciation for parties. She pointed her tower staff at a few synthetic plates under the demon and levitated them upwards. "Hey, have you tried the cake, because I heard the cake is really good!", she shouted loudly. No demon would crash a party they were welcomed in, she hoped.
    52 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Now the demon was properly and truly able to rain terror down amongst the witches! He had his mighty hands in the air ready to smash - then paused at the floating Sharlie. "CAKE? RIDDLED WITH WITCH'S HERBS AND POTIONS NO DOUBT AND COULD GET A DEMON THREE KINDS OF HUNG OVER THE NEXT DAY!"
    51 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "That sounds fun then! As long as you're careful with the tables, I'm sure we can accommodate ya!"
    50 minutes ago
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    "You're saying a demon as big as yourself can't handle it?!" Llyod called up, smirking
    49 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    "HEY NOW...!" Shouted out Matilda, round grump frog in her hand. "We always bring the best buffet, you giant red... dildo! Listen to the little witch, she doesn't want her new dumbass human familiar to die!" Clearly, despite being a very great and powerful witch, she was very very intoxicated.
    48 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Knowledge of sitting comfortably lost to the voids, motherfucker enjoy your new hemorrhoids~" He'd pointed his finger at the demon and cast the spell, since the big oaf was so distracted. Then he sighed again and rolled over, putting his back to the chaos. "Maybe Emil was right. I should try this 'being nice' thing once in a while..." He kinda wanted a cute familiar now, thinking about it. A fluffy one would be nice. He'd have to carry a lint roller everywhere, but it'd be worth it, right?
    48 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Greaaaaat," Amelie said, "I have a 'familiar' who's just some poor normal guy except when bathed in eldrich portal energy." She looked over at the demon, but it looked like others had things well enough in hand. Better than she would be able to do, anyway.
    48 minutes ago
  • daird daird :
    "And do try the barbecue platter, it's amazing!" Maybe the way to get this brute to calm down was through his stomach- gluttony was one of the seven deadlies, after all.
    48 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Why are you... sitting on me?" Eric asked, nude, dirty, confused, and out of breath.
    47 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    "I CAN HANDLE ANYTHI-" The demon paused, leaned down and eyed Oliver real hard after the witch's revelation. "IT WAS YOU. A TINY PUNY MORTAL HUMAN? THEN PACT STILL- guurrmp." Something growled. Gurgled. The demon's face twisted up and his legs went wonky. Jove's spell definitely hit home.
    46 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Sorry," Amelie said, getting off. Well, not getting off getting off--it was only then that she noticed he was naked.
    45 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Where... where am I?" he asked as he slowly got up, then covered his very obvious femaleness with his hands as he felt bile rise in his throat at being seen nude. He looked around, tears in his eyes. "Clothes, clothes, clothes..." he muttered as he tried to find his. "Oh my god, you... what did you do...!?" He sounded ready to cry.
    44 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Uh..." Amelie said, moving to interpose herself between Eric and the witches. "Your other form--other other form, decided to cart me off. Whoa! Easy! Sorry, here, uh," she said, taking off her cloak and handing it over.
    42 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Eric took it and wrapped up in it. "Other form...!? W-what... My costume?" More confusion. Her name was still on his hip. "What's happening...!? Why's there... who the hell is that...!?" He pointed to the large demon.
    41 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    " I mean.... I'm not exactly mortal....." Oliver trailed off.
    40 minutes ago
  • daird daird :
    Rebecca smiled as the demon was struck by Jove's... unusual curse. And I thought I was a pain in the ass...
    40 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    The demon must've been absolutely famished with all that rumbling. Sharlie doubled her efforts to make his experience pleasant. She swapped the plates with several dishes of barbeque platter and let them descend slowly towards the demon's contorted face. "BBQ! Try it, it's delicious!"
    39 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Jove rolled back over, plucking up some fruit from a bowl beside him to much on. He watched his spell doing him proud, watched the utter chaos that was this silly holiday, popping strawberries and grapes into his mouth, propped up on an elbow on his side. "Plot twist!" he playfully gasped when Olly confessed to not being mortal after all.
    39 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Being real butthurt at the moment the demon wailed. "I'LL HAVE MY VENGEANCE ONE DAY, JOVE. LET IT BE KNOWN! YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY YOU CURSED A DEMON." Stomp back to the portal he squeezed his massive body through with a POP. Leaving the witch's party in shambles. By all things considering, it wasn't the worst thing to happen at a witch's ball by far.
    37 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Yeah yeah. Says you and the five other demons I've crossed," Jove sighed, waving off the current demon like he was old news already.
    36 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie sighed. "Right...you have a bit of demon blood, inherited from a rubbish mother, and you take a rather badass demon form when you're bathed in the energies of a dimensional portal. This wanker of a wizard used that, I guess, to yank you through a portal and make it look like you were my daemon familiar. Oh, and I'm a witch, a real witch, and so are most of the people here. I know that sounds like a load of old cobblers, but," she hiked a thumb at the demon as he stomped back toward the portal.
    36 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    Amelie said all this as matter-of-factly as one might describe a day at a used car lot.
    36 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Aw, the demon just on and left. Better than a crashed party, at least.
    34 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Demons aren't real...?" Eric didn't sound convinced, more like... about to cry.
    34 minutes ago
  • daird daird :
    "Well, that was interesting." Rebecca sighed, the undead taking a seat at an unoccupied table. "Anybody know who that bastard was?"
    34 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "Hungry, I suppose?"
    33 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    "Did-HIC-did anything else come through the portal while that old dildo was causing up a ruckus?" Matilda asked with a hiccup, stuffing her frog in her pocket as she did a quick survey of the damages. A lot of witches were now stumbling out of their own hiding places, out from under tables, and trees, or pocket dimensions, all a little rattled, most still down to party now that the danger was gone.
    33 minutes ago
  • daird daird :
    "No, just him. But he was more than enough."
    32 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Uh...well they are...don't cry!" Amelie said, awkwardly patting Eric on the shoulder. "Look, uh, I'm sure you don't actually count as a familiar, what with you being human and all. I've got more parchment," she said, ruffling elbow-deep in a tiny handbag, then coming out with a roll far too large to fit inside. "I'll get you home, alright? But for now, I need to get a bloody familiar!"
    31 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Please? I just want to go home," Eric murmured, then scratched at his hip, where her name was still glowing, though not as brightly.
    30 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Will do, just gimme a sec," she said, taking her stylus and inscribing her name in blood on the other parchment. "Good thing I always bring a spare," she said, and tossed the parchment through.
    27 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "W-what...?" He stared at the parchment, then backed away. "That... that's the thing that I touched that brought me here..." he muttered, eyes wide.
    25 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver waved goodbye to the demon.
    24 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "Oliver! Get yourself over here, I have your first task!"
    24 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Oi. Porter Hart." Jove bounced a grape off the back of the young man's head. "Did you really cheat on your lover?"
    23 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Yeah," Amelie replied. "Sorry about that. This manky old git said I would get a familiar that way. It's kinda technical. I didn't know he'd bring some innocent human through."
    23 minutes ago
  • daird daird :
    "Just make sure you send him home," Rebecca commented. "The last guy I teleported with that spell apparently ended up in Zimbabwe."
    21 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    The portal was still active at least for now, but the edges were dimming, hinting that soon it would closed for another seven years. With the big demon out of the way, witches that hadn't a chance to toss in their scrolls yet were making quick work of running up to the portal and throwing them in. Less so were ones trying to exchange familiars.
    21 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    While she waited for a response from the portal, Amelie turned back to Eric. "So, uh...where do you live, anyway?"
    20 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "I... Why would he do that...?" Eric bit his lip, then looked at the portal, and then again to Amelie. "Um... I'm from Oneida," he said quietly.
    19 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver looked to see if any animals had come through for him.
    19 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "Oneida? Isn't that a brand of margarine or something? Is that in the States?" Amelie replied.
    19 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    Sharlie chowed down on a slice of cake, amusing herself with half of her magic repertoire, levitating crumbs into her mouth. The cake was exquisite.. for being in the middle of the Australian Outback.
    18 minutes ago
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "Oh goddess, not you too, Jove!" Porter groaned and rolled his eyes upwards. Henry watched the exchange quietly. "I did not cheat on my boyfriend!" His face was red and he looked upset at both the dog and the man. He had forgotten! "I didn't cheat. I wouldn't. Why would I? Who else the fuck would want me with this whole situation?" He gestured to himself in despair.
    18 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Get your PREMIUM DEMONIC FAMILIAR! Guaranteed demonic, guaranteed to know English, guaranteed to have thumbs, and guaranteed to not try to kill dumbasses without their master's orders!" an familiar old coot shouted from a new location. "All contracts guaranteed for the lifetime of either you or the demon! One hundred united states dollars or equivalent, and guaranteed to have cool powers!"
    17 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "It's... It's in New York," Eric murmured.
    17 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Well that was a curious response. Jove cocked an eyebrow, his icy gray eyes lifting to Henry. "So what makes you think he cheated?" he asked, twirling a stick of strawberry licorice between his fingers and then taking a bite.
    16 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "He came back?!" Amelie said, turning toward him with a scowl. "OI! You!" She reached into her tiny handbag, and when her hand came back out its opening had to stretch to allow--as promised--a round glass retort, containing bubbling translucent blue fluid--to emerge in her grip. "Tell you what: you can keep the bloody money, just set this poor guy free and send him home. Otherwise..." she said, hefting the retort.
    13 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The old man looked over at her. "Only you can release your familiar," he said as he pushed half-moon spectacles up his long, droopy nose. "What, don't you know how familiars work?"
    13 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "So I have to throw him back through your portal and trust you not to have him end up on the arse-end of Mars? You're kidding, right? This, she aid, gesturing at Eric, "Is not how familiars work!"
    11 minutes ago
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    [I saw him kiss another man! A friend!] "But I didn't! I'm not lying! And I would fucking remember!" Porter shrieked at Henry who cowered a bit at the yelling and laid back down and covered his snoot with his paws.
    10 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    And so, Sharlie accepted Oliver into her life, the human familiar apparently compelled to untold years of service. She called her vampiric stepmother. "Hey, I got my familiar. Yeah. Oliver. I call him Ollie. Uh huh. Good party! Oh right, he's a.. human. Yep. Hahaha yeah see you at home!"
    9 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Pretty much that's how you do it. I just aim at where he came from, a public library in new york, and he goes back, probably forgetting all of this." The old man nodded. "That's how familiars work, you know."
    8 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Still chewing on the licorice, Jove looked between warlock and familiar and sighed, rolllllling his eyes skyward. "Alright, clearly something is not adding up here. Let's go back into town and talk this out over some choice seafood. That's not a request by the way." He rolled off of the table and landed on his feet, dusting himself off and pulling out the shard of glass from the candy dish he'd broken when he'd fallen on it. "I need a stiff drink after what just transpired here."
    7 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "I don't know what'll happen if I try to put you in an extradimensional space," Amelie said to Eric. "You're in the Australian Outback right now, and I don't know how I'm going to get you a bloody plane ticket. So your choice: Mr. Con Artist there, or being stuck with me until I find out how to get you home."
    6 minutes ago
  • Mittens83 Mittens83 :
    Llyod had made his way back to his wine, eager to buzz his mind before his 'master' called him back. At least the demon didn't wreck anything too badly.
    4 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    As she spoke, Amelie got out another parchment, and wrote on it, in case Eric decided to try to risk the con man's portal.
    4 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "It's just a damned portal," the man muttered, opening a portal to where Eric had come from. Through it, one could see confused children looking around.
    4 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 :
    Oliver looked at her. " Can we stop at my house to pick my dogs Barry, Sara, Kara, Tommy and Ruby?"
    4 minutes ago
  • CarnelianUndead CarnelianUndead :
    "Fine. Let's go get some real alcohol. All this witch shit just gives me a terrible headache. I need whiskey." [And I'd like a gin.] And so dog and his boy went with Jove off into the evening for drinking and probably more mayhem.
    3 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Um... I... I don't get it," Eric murmured, "This... can't be real..."
    3 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi Zarko Straadi :
    "You take this, jump through that, and go back to your normal life--I hope. Or you stay with me and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes."
    3 minutes ago
  • A Life of Cinn A Life of Cinn :
    "You have dogs?? Right! You do! Yes, hold on gotta call mum", and she called her mother again. "He's got DOGS! Can we keep dogs? I want dogs!"
    2 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The drunk old man rolled his eyes, then shoved Eric through, where he reappeared in a haze of orange smoke, causing the children to exclaim in wonder before he, still wearing Amelie's cloak, confusedly and hurriedly began to hand out candy.
    1 minute ago
  • Diana Diana :
    At the end of the night many witches finally got to meet their familiar for the first time. Though many never got their scroll back at all. That was the way of things, and those witches would always be able to come back in seven years, hopefully to get their familiar then. When the portal faded and partied out witches were stumbling about trying to get the bearings to go home, a round boi frog burped up a scroll. It's scrawled named written with a feather quill. Matilda Deadwyler.
    1 minute ago
  • Diana Diana :
    "Aw, hell." exclaimed Matilda.
    1 minute ago
  • Diana Diana :
    THE END.
 
  • Thank
Reactions: Diana