ChaRP! The Stupidly Complex Christmas Quest: Saving Angel... and Christmas! January 4th, 12PM EST/11AM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It was supposed to be easy.

Find one guy and bring him back.

Now Nick, Elijah and their new friends need to save the man and Christmas..... from Krampus

It can't be too hard, right? RIGHT?

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are either an elf, one of the many NYC residents or one of the friends Nick and Elijah recruited.

When: January 4th, 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This quest is stupidly complex.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

1609126685381.png

Name: Eolanthe Andreadys
Is Definitely: An adorable, extremely precocious, intelligent little girl who is wise beyond her years.
Is Definitely Not: Creepy.
Something Interesting: She sees and talks to ghosts and other invisible creatures, but no one believes her.
Something Not At All Interesting: After a traumatic experience at a haunted house on Halloween, she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle in New York and attend a boarding school, but mainly so she could be attended by a leading psychiatrist and not be an embarrassment to her parents.

Hinatsuru.Ai.full.2246700.jpg
Name: Eve Gellert
Nationality: Hungary-American

Personality: Eve is an excitable, curious and lovable little girl with a penchant to getting into trouble and run into magical, otherworldly beings... Or maybe she just wanders off way too much making her into an easy target. Instead of being super scared of anything of that nature, Eve is more fascinated about those sort of things, despite not really understanding much, if any of it. Unless they attack her first, she's willing to listen, learn and make friends with odd things. Surprisingly courageous when a situation asks for it, or a friend is in trouble, her perk is the habit of tripping and stumbling over important clues and information.
She idolizes Aniello, one of the many interesting people she's run into, who may secretly be a fallen angel and sleeps in the park, wanting to learn everything that he knows because he's just so cool. In return, she's been teaching him about common-sense stuff and emotions. Eve will often come back from school with food for him, though they're part of her lunch and kiddy stuff. Sometimes she's taken him inside and he's gotten acquainted with her mom, which is good because now she can just wander off and then say she was with him, as he's trustworthy and a responsible adult. She also keeps bringing animals for him to take care of, like a pseudo-zoo, since she can't take them home with her. No one can resist those puppy eyes or the pouty brattiness of stubbornness and disappointment.

Equipment: Fire-axe, given to her by Aniello for self-defence and kept on her backpack. Whatever else is in her backpack, currently a blanket and some books, snacks... Nothing really that useful.

Brief past-happenings: Despite her dad being often at work and hardly at home, Eve's life was pretty normal and happy until the day she wandered off of her path home following a puppy she really wanted to pet. Such a detour had landed her on a part of town the girl had never been to, while it was starting to get dark in a rather shadowy desolated park-area... While she feared it might be a child kidnapper behind some moving bushes, it couldn't be farther from the truth. As she ran away a group of ravenous imps had decided to attack her and maybe have her for a meal, her backpack and all of its contents had gotten knocked into the streets and ran over by cars, missing her by veeery little, and she honestly thought that this was going to be it when the creatures clawed at her side and she dropped by the sidewalk. But then Aerorin, secretly a demon, showed up and they managed to defeat the monsters together, before the girl getting safely returned home. Later she met Aniello, in a much more pleasant but equally weird occasion and ever since the trio has been banding and dealing with supernatural problems in the town. Oh, and don't forget one of Eve's weird creepy traditional dolls that's apparently alive and is very protective of her, he's also a member of this party... albeit a whimsical one. He helps her sneak away from home for adventures.

Last edited:
Name: Elijah Claus
1608569677439.png

Elijah is a bit of a recluse and would rather be anything than the next Santa Claus. Openly gay, he lives his life just like anyone else, though has been a bit sheltered. Honestly, this is his first time out of the North Pole his whole life...... so it might take a while to get him to trust you.

Nicholas Claus is the transgender son of Santa Claus. Born as Nicole Claus, he never quite found himself fitting into any form of traditional female activity and taking more of an interest in his father and his work. Over time, he came to identify ( and do to Christmas magic) appear male and was chosen to be the Next Santa Claus..... until those outdated rules got in the way.

91d79485c1ea424a8a56e73076f7bfe1.jpg
Name: Mira Selm
Pronouns: She/Her
Nationality: Korean-African
Personality: Very bubbly when happy but the devil when mad, which makes her the perfect candidate to fight Krampus. Once she tore open someone's leg because he obviously attacked her first.
Weapons: A large machete, thank you very much. That was her birthday present from her awesome grandmother.
That's pretty much it.

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 2.05.03 PM.png
Name: Nikolas Krampus

• Load more messages?

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    This be GM color.

Today at 10:00 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Previously on the Charp, Nicholas and Elijah arrived in NY looking for a man. They met their two new friends, Eolanthe and Eve and found where the man worked. When they arrived, a note by Krampus had been left behind that the man had been kidnapped by him.

Today at 10:02 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " So.... this is the vaguest kidnapping note I've ever read," Nicholas pointed out.

Today at 10:04 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The shop was a mess,perhaps there was some other clue in the rumble.

Today at 10:04 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "You've read a lot of kidnapping notes?" Eolanthe said.

Today at 10:09 AM

• Loveless:
    Eve, who ended up having to prematurely leave the group to circle around the area and lose her mom before actually following behind them, finally rushed to the store. "S-sorry!", the girl apologized panting, well at least she wasn't expected to leave the park surroundings so she had probably lost her parent for the entirety of the adventure now, "I had... to do something else and- Oh." Weeeell, either someone was very bad at keeping their shop tidy, or something very terrible had happened... Eve thought it was probably the second one, reminded her of the supernatural stuff they normally dealt with. "...What now?", the little girl asked stepping even closer, trying to peek at it, cautiously.

Today at 10:10 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah actually had the answer to that one. " Dad got a lot of kidnapping and death notes when we were kids. He actually had us evaluate them as training to see if it was just a kid who was having a bad day or one who legit wanted to kill him."

Today at 10:11 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas would look around the broken pop stand. " It looks like there is something on the back, but I can't read it." He would offer the note to Eolanthe or Eve to see if they could.

Today at 10:12 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe took the note and examined the back, wondering what sort of message she might be able to read that adults, used to dealing with Santa's List (which probably had to be written in quite small print) couldn't.

Today at 10:15 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Does Krampus have to marry someone in order to take over Christmas, or can he just ignore the rules because he's bad?"

Today at 10:16 AM

• Loveless:
    "Maybe if you raise one of us inside?", Eve suggested, seeing as she didn't know the proper way to get to the back of the stand and was tiny enough to fit over the counter.

Today at 10:17 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Eolanthe, being a child and still having belief would be able to read the back. " For human eyes only. I am heading back to the North Pole to gain my power and nothing can stop me."

Today at 10:18 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick considered for a moment. " He does, but also he's.... there's a word...."

Today at 10:18 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Attractive, hot, good looking, a looker, stunning, all the above. I can do that."

Today at 10:19 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would boast Eve up.

Today at 10:19 AM

• Loveless:
    Getting the required boost Eve would climb over the counter and try getting down on the other side. 'Try' as she had lost her footing somewhere on a shelf or support and slipped off of it, not just falling down with a little startled scream, but dragging several items down together with her, making the mess inside the pop stand store even greater than it already was. Half a minute later a meek, "I'm okay..." would ring from deeper inside. Maybe her clumsiness would prove to be helpful as she looked around the pile of things?

Today at 10:23 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "It says 'I am heading back to the North Pole to gain my power and nothing can stop me!' Wait, Krampus is good looking?" Eolanthe was no great expert on the lore of Krampus; only that he was supposed to kidnap children and eat them or some such, and that he basically looked like the Devil. She'd seen a few pictures of him on the internet, and he looked hideous.

Today at 10:24 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Can you warn Santa?" Eolanthe asked. "Can I warn Santa?" She started rooting through the wreckage for anything along the lines of a marker, or spray paint, or regular paint. If Santa knew 'who was naughty or nice,' then perhaps he would know instantly if she were to vandalize the nearest building with a warning message.

Today at 10:27 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick really had been trying to avoid this conversation. " Yeah, it's a whole thing. It's like the Devil, everyone assumes he has to be like this hideous monster because he does bad things, but beauty doesn't equate to nastiness so people have it where their outsides match their insides. Some of the most beautiful people are the nastiest as well. You wouldn't believe how many famous people are on the naughty list." Nick would look back at her. " I mean, the reason the mantle has be passed is because.. well..... current Santa died. Mom's alive though, so if you wrote something, she might be able to help."

Today at 10:28 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Eve would find a wallet in the wreckage. Did Angel leave behind a clue?

Today at 10:31 AM

• Loveless:
    "Ohhhhh~", the little brunette had let out seeing the object, it seemed like one of those really important things adults carried! "Hey! Hey everyone!!", Eve had her arm high above tip-toeing at the other side, trying to make it as noticeable as possible over the counter despite her short stature, "I found this thing, It's an adult thing! My mom has one of these!", she shook the wallet to call even more attention to it, "Maybe this can help??"

Today at 10:36 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe nodded when Nick explained about Krampus. That made sense, actually. But then he got to the idea of Santa being dead, which earned him a stricken look. No proper writing materials, so Eolanthe grabbed a tube of scented hand lotion from among the rubble, squeezed some out onto her fingers, then ran to the nearest storefront window and smeared out, "KRAMPUS IS COMING MRS CLAUS! NICK + ELI"

Today at 10:38 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah raised an eyebrow. "I think that phrasing may have been poor."

Today at 10:38 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Why?" Eolanthe said. "Should I write something else?"

Today at 10:39 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    As if by magic, a response came. " Thank you for sending the message, I'll be over in a jiff."

Today at 10:40 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Ordinarily, Eolanthe might have been awed by the magical event, but now there was no time. Now she understood why her phrasing was bad. She squeezed out more of the lotion. "HE'S COMING NORTH! E + N ARE SAFE"

Today at 10:42 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    A response would come back. " OH dear, I'll send some of the elves to get all you to come north. I'd better stay. Especially since the sleigh is having performance issues with my darling son."

Today at 10:44 AM

• Loveless:
    Since no one acted to get the wallet out of her hands, Eve had proceeded to place it on the counter by the side and climb the shelves back up to get over it. "Can someone help me get back down?", she asked, not sure if she could properly do it on her own, given now being on her fours over it and the lack of stepping supports on the front.

Today at 10:45 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would offer his hand to help her over.

Today at 10:47 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe gave a little sigh of relief at the message, but she was still trying to hold back tears. A trip to Santa's Workshop was supposed to be just about the best thing that could ever happen to a child. Better really, than anything that could actually happen. Except that Santa was dead, Krampus was heading there to take over, and the whole idea of Christmas was now a dreadful thing involving forced marriages and Santa being for all practical purposes a prisoner or a slave. But crying would do no good at all, and only turn her into a problem the grownups would think they had to solve, so she kept it down to a few sniffles and the occasional wipe of an eye.

Today at 10:50 AM

• Loveless:
    Eve would hold his hand for support to turn around into a bent-over kneeling position and then make a leap for a hug, putting her arms around his neck to hang from it and hoping he would catch and hold her in place, instead of letting her fall.

Today at 10:51 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah was able to do this... how was an incredibly mystery to even his brother, but he would lean her gently down.

Today at 10:54 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas looked at the message and watched as elves drove the sleigh and landed on the pop up shop. He sure hoped that guy didn't like his store. " All aboard," an elf called.

Today at 10:55 AM

• Loveless:
    From an apprehensive squeak at the leap to a delighted giggle, it seemed this weird maneuver had worked out after all! "That was so cool!!", Eve had let out with a hop as soon as she had been back on the ground, it was unknown whether it was meant for her, Eli or just both, "If we weren't in such a hurry I'd ask to do it again!" Buuuut, since they had more important things to do, the little girl had then come back to the counter, getting the wallet out of it with a new hop, just in time before a new sleight had landed on top of the shop, cracking under its immense weight. It made her frown a bit sad, that poor man got kidnapped and lost his store now... It soured the excitement over the sleight ride, even if just a tad.

Today at 11:02 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "They couldn't just land on the ground?" Eolanthe muttered. "It's not as if the store has a chimney..." Looking up at the sleigh, she wasn't entirely sure how she was supposed to get in with it way up there. Another wave of heartbreak hit. She should have been ecstatic. Christmas was supposed to be the good holiday. No ghosts, no murderous haunted houses, none of that rubbish about giving cards with hearts on them or the candies that said 'Kiss Me' to boys (ewww). 'Its the Mooooost Wonderfulllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiime of the Yeaaaar,' the song said. But not now that she knew the truth, which was even worse than the idea that there was no Santa Claus!

Today at 11:06 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " The elves aren't the best drivers or strategists or for that matter, good at anything other than making toys for the kids. It's one of the many reasons they aren't allowed to leave the pole The other is that they can't hide themselves well." Nicholas would notice the problem immediately and had to wonder how they were going to get up .... Elijah would dump some fairy dust, letting the group float. " We have about uhhhh.... twenty seconds before it wears off."

Today at 11:10 AM

• Loveless:
    "WooOooa~~", Eve let out in amazement as she was suddenly floating, "Amazing!", she put her arms high up in excitement, forgetting that she was supposed to be trying to get to sleight for a moment as her entire focus when on the fact that was now flying. Luckily her foot got stuck around the sleight railing, making Eve seem like a girl-shaped balloon and probably requiring some assistance. She was too amazed at everything to be concerned, or even aware of this fact.

Today at 11:16 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Waah?" Eolanthe said, flailing to reach for someone to hold onto as she floated into the air, and missing. "Uh...happy thoughts?" I'm going to get to go flying on Santa's sleigh. I have a chance to help Nick and Eli. No one here thinks I'm crazy. I get to see Santa's Workshop and other things almost no other children ever get to see. I hope it's not a dreadful pl-- Suddenly, her magical buoyancy faded, and she grabbed Eve's ankle as she fell.

Today at 11:19 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Luckily for both the girls, Elijah and Nick were focused enough to land in the sleigh and Elijah was smart enough to move an elf and direct it. Nick would offer a hand and pull both the girls up.

Today at 11:22 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe was quite relieved to be hoisted into the sleigh, instead of making an Eolanthe-shaped hole in the snow on the ground. "Uh...I'm Eolanthe," she said to Eve. "Thank you very much for the use of your ankle."

Today at 11:24 AM

• Loveless:
    Eve had been startled out of her daydream amazed state when Eolanthe had grabbed her, making the girl look back to see what was going on with a cheery "Oh, hi!" followed by "Uhhh, I don't think that's where you're supposed to be..." But luckily for the duo, Nick had been quick to get them out of the predicament, Eve grabbing his arm with her free hand as well afterwards as she waited for the effect to wear off instead of floating even higher up. It didn't take too long and soon enough she was standing on the sleight as things normally were. "That could have ended badly!", she seemed to finally realize, "I think I'm leaving flying to other people from now on..." "And, you're welcome? It's good neither of us fell down!"

Today at 11:31 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe made sure to seat herself securely for the flight ahead. She nodded to Eve's words, while looking curiously at the elves. She decided not to talk to them or ask the Brothers about them, lest she find out they were slaves or Santa's prison guards or, for all she knew, something even worse. Her mind flashed back to all the times she'd written letters to Santa and set out the milk and cookies, fallen asleep while trying to wait up and catch Santa in the act, then waking up to excitement and joy on Christmas morning. But now the Santa in her imagination was not the jolly old elf of movies and songs, but some poor man born into a role he didn't want, forced to marry against his will (and probably Mrs. Claus against hers), forced to act out a script given by a nameless, faceless force of magic.

Today at 11:46 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas would let out a sigh of relief. " It's a good thing we got you on because- the sleigh goes really fast, so," He would buckle them into the seat. " We should get there in about fourteen minutes."

Today at 11:46 AM

• Loveless:
    "Ohhhh, yeah that would be bad!", Eve agreed, sitting down and letting Nick buckle the belt over her, "Thank yoou~!", she let out with a smile, putting the wallet on her lap and fiddling with the zippers on it. Eventually, she had it open, hopefully not dropping a lot of its contents over herself who had never messed with one before. Time to see what this thing was all about?

Today at 11:52 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Inside the wallet would be a picture of Angel, an ID for one Nikolas Krampus and two twenties.

Today at 11:54 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe nodded, turning her thoughts back to her original question--not how to save Christmas, but how to end it, and set the brothers free. Because now she knew that if she ever wrote another letter to Santa, it would be full of apologies. And what would Auntie Aubrey, Mum and Dad, and her psychiatrist think of that? "Excuse me," she said to the brothers, "but how did this all start? The magic, Christmas, the rules?"

Today at 11:54 AM

• Loveless:
    Eve had little to no idea what any of this meant, so she gathered the items, poked Nick in the shoulder and proceeded to wave the assortment of things in front of him trying to call his attention. "Hey, look what I found! Is this important??"

Today at 11:58 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas started at the photo for a second. " That looks like dad when he was younger, probably in his 30s."

Today at 11:59 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would muse for a second. " Nobody knows, but dad said it was different before- back when the first Nicholas was around, it was way different. I think the rules came about two to three santas in."

Today at 11:59 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Do you know how the rules came in? If they weren't always this way, then they can be changed. Is there a library, or files?" Eolanthe asked. It was rather common for people on quests, detectives and the like to search through filing cabinets or stacks of dusty old books to find the file or ancient manuscript with the clue they needed. At least in movies and TV shows. "Are there any things there that you can't read but maybe I could?"

Today at 12:06 PM

• Loveless:
    Nick's reply had Eve tilting her head in confusion, "Hm, really?", she glanced back down at the wallet sitting on her lap, "Buut... Why would this be on this thing that was on that store then??", the more she thought about it, the less it made sense... "Did they know each other?" Where were Aniello and Aerorin to make helpful connections when she needed them to?? They were the smart ones!

Today at 12:06 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Well, there's the giant black sign that says only little kids can read."

Today at 12:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    It seemed to Eolanthe like a clever way to hide writings that one wanted hidden: tell a child what to write, then put the writings somewhere safe. No one who didn't know the writings were hidden in that manner would be able to read them, or know to get a child to read them. When he mentioned the giant black sign, she nodded. "We'll start there then. Does Santa have a ghost? I can...see ghosts...sometimes. Maybe he can help..."

58 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nobody would have the chance to answer as the sleigh landed in the workshop and by the sign ironically too. Elijah may have never practiced landings

56 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe yelped as the sleigh came in for a rather bumpy landing. "Is that it? The sign?" she said, hurriedly unbuckling her seat belt so she could clamber down and have a look. At least this time they weren't on top of a building.

52 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Eve felt a tad ignored that no one was helping her work through the questions of things she didn't quite understand, though any semblance of a pout and similars was gone the exact moment Eolanthe mentioned being able to see ghosts, replaced by a huge gasp and widened excited bright blue eyes. "Waaaait, you've run into weird stuff too??!", and there went Eve's focus on the wallet's contents, following behind the other girl after fighting her belt buckle for nearly a full minute. The wallet and documents had been left on her seat.

51 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The sign only had a sentence, but that sentence changed everything. Offer forgiveness to the lost brother and all shall be made right again.

49 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha? Oh...yes!" Eolanthe said, brightening as she realized the implications of the older girl's use of the word 'too.' She looked at her with longing for a moment. Someone who was like her in that way that set her apart from everyone else. Someone who could maybe be a friend. But Eve was a teenager. She would be wanting to spend time with other teenagers, and maybe even boys. She wouldn't want a little kid tagging along. She turned back to the sign.

45 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Then, she turned to the Claus Brothers. "Krampus is your brother, isn't he?" Eolanthe said. "That's why he looks like your father? It's like The Dark Crystal. The lost shard has to be returned. And maybe...if he wants to be Santa, and he can be a good Santa, and he can find someone that he wants to marry and who wants to marry him... Maybe the two of you can be free."

41 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas paused for a beat and thought. " I mean, I guess, he could be. It's not entirely impossible. I imagine if he did go rogue or do something dad didn't like, he could have hypothetically wiped our memory of him.

40 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The wallet would glow.

40 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    It occurred to Eolanthe that they might not quite know what she was talking about. "The sign, it says, 'Offer forgiveness to the lost brother and all shall be made right again.'" Then she noticed the wallet glowing. "Um..."

37 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas would pick up the wallet and open it. "Nikolas Claus, the ID changed."

36 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Changed how?" Eolanthe asked, moving closer and rising on tippy toes to try to get a look.

35 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "That's interesting! I thought it just happened with us- Well, the others are also weird, but I like them!", somehow Eolanthe's answer had been a green sign for Eve to ramble, "Aniello lives in the park, I don't know where he came from, and Aerorin saved me once! And we keep running into weird things I don't quite understand, but fun!" "... Also dangerous, very dangerous but- Wait what??", she finally realized just what the other was saying, "We need to help the one that kidnaps people now??" Well, she guessed not everyone her little group ran into was bad either but- Oooooh pretty lights! And Nick went to get it, "...What's an ID?", she tilted her head, also trying to see stuff from where she stood.

34 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " The name on it changed." Before Nick could finish, Ms. Claus would walk down with the other Nick and Angel..... who seemed fine for being kidnapped. Actually, he was scrolling through his phone, looking bored.

29 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eve's words came at machine-gun speed; following her train of thought was like chasing a butterfly. So it took Eolanthe a moment to put together what the other girl was saying. How does she not know what an ID is? she wondered. Peculiar. But Eolanthe liked that. And furthermore, it meant that the other girl didn't seem inclined to push her away. Without thinking, she glomped her and held her tight. For once, she wasn't alone, the only freak in the world.

28 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas would look for a moment and consider with Elijah and nod. " We forgive our brother." The rules disappeared and Mrs. Claus smiled.

23 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Hey mom, do you want to do Dad's job for tonight? I think Eli and I have some talking to do with Nik and Angel." The brothers would leave before their mom could answer and drag the other two men along.

23 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Mrs. Claus would turn to Eolanthe and Eve. " Thank you girls. Now that the rules are gone, I can offer you one wish of anything you want... no matter, how impossible."

22 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Still pressed close to Eve, Eolanthe addressed her question over sniffles. "It's like how Luke Skywalker beat Emperor Palpatine: by being the only person in the Galaxy who loved Darth Vader."

22 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Ohhh~ Hi store person!", Eve had waved at Angel without knowing his name, "I'm happy to see you're okay! ...And also I'm sorry for the mess at your store.", which she had made worse, buuut he didn't have to know that! And that was when Eolanthe had hugged her reeeally tight out of nowhere. The little brunette had no idea of what that was about either, hugging back because hugs were nice and comfy, and made people happy! "Bye, you four! It was fun to meet you!!", she waved at the four adults almost losing the fact that Ms. Claus was still there. One wish was hard... What would she even wish for?

19 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Yes, my dear, I think that's a fitting analysis. Love is one thing that you can always have more of."

19 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Oh, I know!", Eve had chimed in suddenly after thinking for a while, "You know that store we've been to? I wanna fix it! But, I wanna fix it better? It was a bit small and I think that works as an apology for making it messier also the sleight landing on it... I'm surprised it didn't just go down, sleights are heavy."

12 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hearing the sounds of other people, Eolanthe pulled away from eve and wiped her tears. She hurried over to the other man, who looked like the picture on the ID, and gave him her best curtsy. "Hello sir. Can you please be a good Santa if that's what you want, and be happy doing it? I would really like to be able to write you letters at Christmastime and not be sad doing it." Then Mrs. Claus offered her an astounding gift: a wish for anything! That would require some serious thinking! Offered such an opportunity, one did not just ask for a pony! Asking for three more wishes would just be greedy, and hardly in the Christmas spirit. Then she remembered something Eve had said about her friend: that he was homeless. "I wish for everyone in the world to have a safe place to live, and enough to eat."

11 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Wow! That's a really good one!", Eve cheered, and she thought hers had been nice!

10 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Your wishes has been granted. Oh and Eolanthe, one more thing. There's a small little island in the middle of the Atlantic. If you go there, you might meet an old friend."

9 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    And with Christmas saved with no violence, the girls would be whisked home to their families and everyone would mostly live happily.... even if it was just for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.