5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Elijah Claus wasn't supposed to be the next Santa Claus. The gay son of Sana Claus wanted nothing to do with it... but due to some frankly absurd, dated, transphobic rules of the Santa Claus Magic, only the genetically born male son can be declared.

Of course, there is a stupidly complex quest that Elijah and his trans brother ( And the current Santa) Nick can complete to change. But of course , that involves finding a good pure human male....

In the heart of NYC....

Before Christmas Eve......

Who believes in Christmas.....

And Love..

Oh and who also was born on Christmas...

Oh and also find Nick a wife...

It's going to take the help of everyone they know.... and hopefully that will be enough.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are either an elf, one of the many NYC residents or one of the friends Nick and Elijah recruited.

When: December 21st 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This quest is stupidly complex.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

CHARP IN THREE WEEKS!

Charp in one week!

The Charp is over at this time tomorrow. Charp in 21 hrs

Hinatsuru.Ai.full.2246700.jpg

Don't have an actual CS for this one yet, her name is Eve Gellert and is an OC for a monster hunter tabletop called 'Monster of the Week', yet a re-build of a similar concept. Excitable, curious, loveable 13-year-old child, a delight to be around though she can get bratty and pouty at times. Was given a fire-axe IC and keeps it for protection inside her backpack. Surprisingly courageous when the situation asks for it.

Charp in an hour!

Name: Elijah Claus
1608569677439.png

Elijah is a bit of a recluse and would rather be anything than the next Santa Claus. Openly gay, he lives his life just like anyone else, though has been a bit sheltered. Honestly, this is his first time out of the North Pole his whole life...... so it might take a while to get him to trust you.

Nicholas Claus is the transgender son of Santa Claus. Born as Nicole Claus, he never quite found himself fitting into any form of traditional female activity and taking more of an interest in his father and his work. Over time, he came to identify ( and do to Christmas magic) appear male and was chosen to be the Next Santa Claus..... until those outdated rules got in the way.

Attachments

• 1608569796873.png
    1608569796873.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 48
1603375749338.png

Name: Eolanthe Andreadys
Is Definitely: An adorable, extremely precocious, intelligent little girl who is wise beyond her years.
Is Definitely Not: Creepy.
Something Interesting: She sees and talks to ghosts and other invisible creatures, but no one believes her.
Something Not At All Interesting: After a traumatic experience at a haunted house on Halloween, she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle in New York and attend a boarding school, but mainly so she could be attended by a leading psychiatrist and not be an embarrassment to her parents.

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Here's the GM COLOR

Today at 10:00 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It was a beautiful sunny and still bitteringly cold December morning when the sleigh of Santa Claus landed in NY carrying the two sons of his. While the man himself wasn't dead, his son who had taken over was losing his power. It was a miracle that the sleigh didn't land in a tree, choosing to land in the middle of Central Park.... at 9AM.

Today at 10:02 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe was "home" for Christmas break (she hated her new boarding school already, and was not terribly fond of her aunt and uncle with whom she was supposed to be living, yet who always found ways to leave her in the hands of babysitters). Walking through Central Park, she was just about to head for the Alice in Wonderland display when she heard a somewhat erratic jingling overhead. When she looked up, her jaw dropped. No one...will ever...believe...this, she thought. To her further astonishment, the impossible thing landed right there in the Park! That's when she decided that she'd better go and at least try to touch the sleigh, to at least prove to herself that she was not going insane.

Today at 10:16 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would look at his brother. " Next time, we are taking the reindeer because your magic could have nearly killed us," he replied, not too happy with their landing in Central Park. Well at least they hadn't landed in the middle of a corn field in some back water town. It could have been so much worse and that was when he noticed the little girl. And stared at her touching the sleigh.

Today at 10:24 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nicholas who hadn't been paying much attention had noticed her as well, and immediately slid into his normal self. " Why hello, little Girl..... I see you can see us and our sleigh. Not sure if that's you or my magic being fickle, but I'm Nick.... Nick Claus."

Today at 10:26 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe slowed her steps as she neared the sleigh and saw, to yet further surprise, that it bore not one plump old man, but two handsome young ones, neither of whom had more than a hint of facial hair. One of the men spoke to the other, but his words didn't make a great deal more sense than the rest of the apparition before her. But...my mind would not have made this up...surely? she thought.

Today at 10:26 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...perhaps a bit of both?" she said. Sure enough, the sleigh resisted the press of her fingers as if it was in fact a material object. "But...are you sure there's supposed to be two of you? Also...you're four days early, sirs."

Today at 10:30 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah rubbed the temples of his forehead, considering how to answer the question that she posed. " Well, yes, there is supposed to only be one of us.... but we aren't actually him. I'm Elijah Claus. Both of us are his son, though technically my brother is the current Santa Claus. But yeah, we're here on as I like to call it, a stupidly complex Christmas quest so my brother can stay Santa...."

Today at 10:34 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick would look over at her, searching his mind. " You must be Eolanthe.... unless my magic pulled the wrong name. But yeah, we're here to find a man born on Christmas who still believes in Christmas as an adult... or at least the spirit of it. Though I guess the details were vague.... incredibly so."

Today at 10:35 AM

• Loveless:
    9 AM was a tad too early to Eve who was used to going to school in the afternoon. I was even earlier when one considered the fact that school was out for the holidays already and thus she was allowed to sleep in. But nonetheless, her mom had woken her up at that time, which meant she had crunched through cereal and milk trying not to fall back asleep. Only the mention of going outside had the girl perk up a little, almost stumbling over herself as she went back to her room to get ready. Either way, now both her and her mother were in the park, though as usual, Eve had found a way to lose her parent somewhere along on the way to look for her blonde friend. He might be cold and need a blanket! ...Well, it wasn't Aniello, but the sight have been similarly exciting, wow! They even had a big sleight in the park! And thus the little energetic brunette was suddenly joining the party... Uninvited...

Today at 10:37 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Oooooooooooh!" Eolanthe said, brightening with relief. "I feared you might have encountered some sort of, uh, relativistic difficulties, what with faster-than-light travel resulting in travel backward in time, I thought you might have fallen victim to an unusual form of Einstein's Twin Paradox. Oh--yes sir, I am Eolanthe. What...happens if we don't find this man?"

Today at 10:39 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would consider how to respond to the question. "Well, then, Christmas would have no more Santa Claus as the quest is here for me to take over or prove my brother. Christmas quest rules are incredibly outdated. But you know, no pressure, just the fate of Christmas." Internally, Elijah waned to scream, because he wanted nothing to do with being Santa Claus.

Today at 10:47 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick would look over at her. " That is incredibly advanced for a girl your age.... who has had a terrible year. Tis a blessing and a curse to know everything about all children. But yes, no more Christmas if we fail."

Today at 10:48 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Another girl came running up. She looked to be in her early teens, and Eolanthe tensed a little, hoping she wasn't a new babysitter sent to drag her away and make her remain bored in Auntie Aubrey's apartment. "...Hello," Eolanthe said.

Today at 10:49 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe blinked in surprise at the way the man seemed to know everything about her; quite daunting really, especially if he could read her mind. Dr. Farragut, her therapist always seemed to want to pick apart the inner contents of her mind, to find and fix what was "wrong" with her. Naturally, she found the prospect of being mentally dissected to be quite unpleasant.

Today at 10:56 AM

• Loveless:
    Eve didn't get anything these people were talking about, especially all the science mumbo-jumbo... That wasn't her department, it was Aniello's, he was the smart one. "Hi!", the girl had happily waved at the other kid, still confused by paying it no mind whatsoever, "I'm Eve! And I have absolutely no idea of what's going on, I just saw this cool sleight and was like 'ohhhhh, sleeeight!', but it's cool, I never really know what's going on and just do it anyways~!", she let out a little giggle before glancing left and right clearly searching for something, "No one saw a homeless tall blonde man around here, right?"

Today at 10:57 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah looked up for a moment. " Thankfully or terribly, depending on you view, they gave us a clue. We're looking for someone who is a Christmas angel.And yes., they were that vague. Also, hi, Eve. I can't say I have." He would look down to make sure that they hadn't landed on said man.

Today at 10:58 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe felt relief wash over her for the second time in the same minute; the other girl wasn't a babysitter after all, and furthermore, she could see the sleigh and the Claus Brothers. "Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't seen such a man either."

Today at 11:04 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " COME ON DOWN TO ANGEL'S CHRISTMAS GIFTS, FIND THE SPECIAL SOMETHING FOR YOUR SWEETHEART OR WHATEVER," A voice boomed from across the park on a loudspeaker.

Today at 11:06 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah raised a curious eyebrow. " Do either of you two know where the store shouted across the park is?"

Today at 11:07 AM

• Loveless:
    "Awwww", Eve had let out rather disappointedly, he was really fun to hang around!, "At least I can be sure he's not cold this morning..." Given that her friend and usual ticket into exciting trouble was nowhere to be found, --she was definitely going to ask him where he went afterwards though--, the girl's attention went back to the group in front of her, "Soooo, who are you two and why are you standing on Santa's sleight? Doesn't he normally sits there and asks what we want like in the mall every year?", she tilted her head before their next question, "...The mall, maybe?", she wasn't too sure, paying attention to directions wasn't Eve's forté.

Today at 11:09 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Is synchronicity a part of your...you know," Eolanthe asked the brothers. She was not about to raise the issue of magic in front of the older girl, much less attempt to explain the presence of the sleigh and the two brothers to her. "If you have a phone," she said to Eve, "You could look it up, couldn't you?"

Today at 11:13 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, I'm Elijah Claus and this is Nicholas Claus, my brother... god, I hate that the only way people know our dad is through mall Santas, mostly because nobody knows what those kids want and the network we had for them went down years ago..... Huh- a phone. I didn't know you could look things up on those."

Today at 11:17 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick would look at them. " You have to excuse my brother, this is literally his first time out of the North Pole in his whole life. Dad kept this one sheltered........."

Today at 11:18 AM

• Loveless:
    "Oh, uh-uhh...", Eve stuttered averting her gaze at the mention of a phone, a not so pleasant memory of almost getting run over as she ran from some weird dangerous creatures came to mind and she shivered ever so slightly. Her previous backpack and everything inside it had not survived the encounter, "Nooope! No phone, I uhh, I dropped it.", it wasn't completely a lie now, was it? At least now she had their names! Eli and Nic, kind of how she sometimes called Aniello by 'Ello' when trying to get him to do something, all included with a pleading tone and puppy eyes. "Should we ask around for the store then...?", Eve suggested, not quite acknowledging that which she didn't quite understand fully.

Today at 11:24 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe noticed the evasiveness in the other girl's words; it was the same awkward tone she had to use to explain that a sudden fright was not the result of seeing a ghost, no sir, and she was only talking to herself, not to the fairies at the bottom of the garden. But whatever had happened to Eve's phone was not any of her business, so she would do the girl the courtesy of not prying. "Yes, I'm sure someone will have a phone," she said. "And welcome to America sir," she said to Elijah. "I do hope we will find the person you're looking for."

Today at 11:34 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick looked over at her. " Well, that seems like a good place as any to start. Maybe we can even find the person who made that announcement.....or just look around. I imagine that it has to be close, it would be weird to announce a store if it wasn't close.... though, not impossible. Oh... but we can't exactly leave the sleigh..." he replied before looking to see it was gone for now.

Today at 11:46 AM

• Loveless:
    Maybe it had been just to avoid getting into details of what had happened to her phone, maybe just to avoid the scary memory altogether, but as soon as the other girl seemed to give her suggestion a green sign, Eve had promptly ran off with a little 'okay!' and approached the first person in sight. She did take a moment to ponder over how much Elijah remembered her of Aniello when they had first met, just as clueless about most things, though he seemed more used to overall emotions and concepts than her blonde tall friend was. "Excuse me", she tugged softly at a random passer-by's clothing, looking around to make sure her mom wasn't anywhere nearby to ruin the adventure by dragging her back inside, "Do you know where the Angel shop is? The one that just made a loooooud announcement and such?", surely they had to have heard it too, right?!

Today at 11:47 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " You're not the only one with magic, I just can't use mine for long, but it should hold for a few days.... though, we can't wonder out of the state, magic only goes so far. "

Today at 11:48 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Passerby would look at the girl. " That isn't too far, once you exit Central Park, it's right there. It's one of those pop up shops."

Today at 11:49 AM

• Loveless:
    "Ohhh thank you!", the girl let out a little hop of excitement almost ready to leave before coming to a full halt, "Uhhh, what's a pop up shop?", Eve had asked back, blinking with confusion.

Today at 11:52 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The sleigh vanished. Because of course it did. And with it went any concrete proof that Eolanthe was actually helping the sons of Santa Claus (!) and not just going around with two strange men she shouldn't be talking to at all. The other girl wasn't even there to witness the disappearance. So it was entirely possible that Normal Reality could reassert itself and leave her on the receiving end of Adult Looks of Dismissal (or even worse, Concern) should she continue to act as if she was attempting to assist the Sons of Claus rather than whatever narrative Normal Reality would establish.

Today at 11:57 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...uh...what will you do with this man you are looking for if we find him?" Eolanthe asked.

Today at 11:58 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick would look at her. " Well, a pop-up shop is one of those stores that move around and the sellers tend to disappear. According to the rules of this quest, we have to willingly bring him back to the North Pole. And present him....... then I get to keep my powers," he trailed off. " And then proceed to be forced to marry whatever Mrs. Claus the elves found me on a seperate quest."

Today at 12:00 PM

• Loveless:
    "People sure like complicated quests.", Eve had simply commented out loud as if it was some kind of unspoken truth, "Anyway! The kind lady told me we just have to exit the part and then it should be right in front of u- oop!", a very familiar figure way in the background had caused her to freeze on the spot, her mom was getting a bit too close for comfort! "So let's get goiiiing!!", she proceeded to attempt to push the two men on the opposite way to her parent and by consequence towards said park exit. They weren't actually moving any, much like whenever she tried this with the others.

Today at 12:08 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe stared at him open-mouthed. "That's...that's dreadful!" she said. The 'rules' were much worse than what was presented in The Santa Clause! "I mean, what if you don't like each other? I'm so sorry...the idea of getting presents from Santa is supposed to be...be a happy thought, visions of sugar-plums and all that...but not if he's a prisoner forced to marry someone he doesn't even love!"

Today at 12:08 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe was so caught up in the horror of seeing the Magic of Christmas as a curse that forced people to play out the roles it assigned like human marionettes that she didn't notice Eve's sudden urgency. "What if...what if we just don't find this person then? Would you be free?"

Today at 12:12 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick let loose a sigh. " The rules are one of the many things that need changing. While I technically look and feel and identify as male, it's not how I was born and as such, I am ineligible to be Santa unless the quest is done. There is something about a female Santa that terrifies people. I mean, technically yes, we would be free, but our magic would be taken and well, next in line to take over Christmas is Krampus.... so uhhh.... you know, not exactly ideal."

Today at 12:24 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Eolanthe's eyes went wide. "You were born a girl and it turned you into a man?!" Tears broke free to trace lines of chill down her cheeks. "It's not fair!" she cried, stomping her foot. "We...we have to do something..." she said, wracking her brain for some way, not to save Christmas, but to destroy it. "I've read...that the story...that Santa Claus is...based on...related to Odin...well there's that bishop too, but I don't think he could help...but could there be a way to get Odin to have Christmas again? Or maybe Thor?"

55 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Nick looked over at her. "Oh no, I guess my phrasing was wrong or poor. I always found myself identifying as male, even from a young age. It's actually the one good thing that the magic gave to me. However, the same cannot be said for some of my ancestors, they weren't given the choice and would agree you that it's unfair. There's actually a reason-"

49 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah would cut off his brother. " I'm gay and have no interest in forcing to be in a marriage. My brother always wanted to be Santa Claus, even when I was little. Though, I wouldn't trust Thor with Christmas. Perhaps Odin though. Regardless, it's not something we can fix now."

47 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Why wouldn't you trust Thor with Christmas?" Eolanthe asked. "He has to be worthy to have his hammer, doesn't he?" Besides, he was quite handsome in the movies! Not that she would mention that feature in front of the brothers. The other things they talked about, one of them being a girl but identifying as male, and the other being gay (and presumably not in the sense of 'gay apparel') were too confusing for her to try and sort out--Adult Conspiracy stuff related to sex and something the dreadfully boring yet angry commentators Auntie Aubrey watched on Fox News liked to complain about--so she pushed them aside for the moment. "What about the Druids? The mistletoe is from them, I think. And you're supposed to kiss under mistletoe, so could there be some way to use it to break the spell of forcing you to marry? Like burn some, or something?"

37 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Elijah was about to answer her question when he stopped at the pop up store.

28 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The pop-up store was destroyed, leaving not a single trace of things there. It seemed that there was a mess and no one there. There was a blood stain and a note 'You won't be completing this quest, "boys and girls." Better luck, next time. -Krampus. And with that the quest got even more stupidly complex. Can Eolanhe, the Claus Brothers and Eve Save Christmas? Find out in two weeks on The Stupidly Complex Christmas Quest: Saving Angel... and Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.