5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
After the curse of the witch and the prince choosing to be a shapeshifter ( who stayed human) most of the time, things should have been better. After all, that tyrant noble was a cute puppers. And the witch had left the kingdom behind...... not quite undoing her curse on the guard, but whatever. All of those were simple easy to solve-

WAIT- WHAT THE KING IS MISSING? AND HE HASN'T BEEN SEEN FOR WEEKS? FUCK.

Residents, as ordered by your prince, we must find my dad. AND I 'M COMING TOO. I think it might have something to do with the witch.....

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who lives in or around Starlight Kingdom ( The kingdom the prince rules). You can play as one of the Kingdom residents, a castle staff member, aor even one of the prince's assassins. ( You can even play as the queen or the hers))

When: December 7th! 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. The prince isn't going to be many wise decisions.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.

CHARP IN ONE WEEK!

I give you Milenia Destin.

She worked very hard at her studies and making connections to land herself THE DREAM JOB: An advisor to a royal family on matters of taking care of the denizens. She expected to be in this job for the rest of her life. ...only to discover the royal family and the castle household is made up of idiots. BUT SHE TRIED. MILENIA REALLY TRIED.

Of course, after the witch fiasco and the prince spending a few hours as a rabbit without seeming to learn a single lesson from the experience, Milenia has officially quit. She intends to appoint any ole dummy in her place (because it's not like they'd notice), and go apply for employment elsewhere in another kingdom.

She has absolutely NO intention of joining this silly quest to find the king, thank you very much.

11-30-20_10-14-40 PM.png

CHARP In A FEW HOURS!

I'm reviving an old forum D&D game char, just without all the stats (these only matter to me now~)

Name: Taerell Willand
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Fighting Style: Protect
Background: Folk Hero

Skills: Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Perception and Survival
Armor and Weapon Proficiencies: All armor, shields, simple and martial weapons.
Appearance: A white-skinned girl, with middle black hair, deep green eyes, short height, medium build with nice curves.
Characteristics: A helpful, newbie hero who despite trying to do good deeds and fight for the people, has an inherent clumsiness getting in the way.

Background: Taerell Willand lost her parents when she was little and the whole townsfolk became her family. Even as a child, she had always displayed an unusual kindness to both other people and animals but, alongside it an enormous clumsiness that never went away. The child managed to break glasses, pots, arrows and even the well’s bucket rope had once parted in the poor girl's hand.
Taerell grew up like this, always apologizing for being a nuisance and breaking stuff she never had the intention to break.
One day, however, she noticed a strong sound coming from far, approaching the town and went to see what it was. To her absolute surprise, a stampede of buffaloes, that Taerell had no idea where it had come from, was about to flatten the town and everyone she cared about!
The girl couldn't, wouldn't let this happen. She took up the first thing she saw and went to confront the stampede… with a rock.
Not caring about how she might be run over, without thinking, Taerell threw the rock in the direction of the buffaloes. Or at least she had planned to. Her clumsiness kicked in and the rock didn't even pass close to the animals.
However, it hit a pile of wood and unlodged some of them, causing the wood to fall over, blocking the buffaloes path and causing them to halt movement in surprise. Taerell had just, accidentally, saved her hometown...
Quick enough, the tales of her feat travelled far and the townspeople started seeing her as a hero. Taerell who hadn't given much thought to it, upon being called time and time again to help people, started seeing herself as something more than a clumsy girl, a defender of people perhaps.
Now, she travels from place to place assisting townsfolk on whatever they wish her to. She is known around, as a fair and kind lady who helps the weak and poor.
The clumsiness never left her though. Sometimes it assists in her adventures, other times it just makes a situation even worse.

One phrase summary: Farm girl becomes the clumsiest hero ever but, at least her heart is in the right place.

Last edited:
1607349284435.pngAdalheidis Hinriksdottir

Adalheidis is the daughter of the chieftain of the Hjalmar people. They are forest-dwelling warriors who have had tense relations with the Starlight Kingdom in the past. But now Thane Hinrik wants to make peace with King Coello, and to this end, he has sent Adalheidis with a negotiating party seeking to offer her in marriage to his son the Prince, whether she likes the idea or not.

Attachments

• 1607348460096.png
    1607348460096.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Name: Prince Henry Coello
Nicknames: Floppykins, Prince Dreamy, Prince Jackass,
Appearance:
1603727302396.png

Prince Henry is clean shaven and stands at a regal tall six feet tall. He dresses himself well and loves to come across nicer than he is with a perpetual smile and always carry some sort of flowers. He also has a scar across his hand from an incident with a cat.

1603727437794.png

Personality: Henry is the worst type of Prince. He can act kind and nice when it benefits him, but undeneath he is a spoiled, entitled asshole who is used to getting his way and doesn't care about others. He says it's a quirk and not a personality flaw. However, recently, he has learned how to show some empathy as well as caring, though.... he still has stuff to learn.

Bio: Known facts: He was a rabbit turned by a witch into a prince due to the King being unable to have children. Recently he became a shapeshifter who stays human. Otherwise classified.

Extra: He's bi.

Name: Aerys of Aposynne
Appearance:

1607362708709.png

1607362670383.png

Personality:

Aerys was once an ambitious and willful lord. Now...he's a little dog with a fierce temper and an obsession with playing fetch.

LOGS:

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The sun was shining, the birds were chirping.... The king was missing.

Today at 10:01 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " .... It's been two weeks and I know I got to try this being nice for a bit longer, but if I hear one more peasant bitch about their pigs, I'm going to lose it. We need to find my dad..." He looked at Milenia and muttered under his breath. " And your replacement."

Today at 10:02 AM

• Diana:
    "There is already a group of talented knights and trackers out looking for his royal highness, my lord." Milenia would reply, trying desperately to keep the exasperation out of her voice. Really, she could have walked away and let the royal court find her replacement on their own, but with the way the prince talked about the peasants, she couldn't be sure he wouldn't so something damaging!

Today at 10:09 AM

• Loveless:
    In the background, Taerell is loudly yelling "Here, old man!! Your son you'd like you to come back home!", as she paces around, searching for the lost king, just letting that out at the top of her lungs as if that would help. He couldn't have wandered that far, could he?

Today at 10:12 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The party of Hjalmar warriors walked into the room like mountain lions striding into a room full of cats. "There he is now," Svalgard, the Thane's brother and Adalheidis' uncle said. "A strapping young lad..." he said. Adalheidis glowered. "That brightly-colored popinjay?" she hissed under her breath. "There are chunks of guys like him in my stool." "Hush now!" Svalgard said. "Greetings, Your Highness,' Svalgard said. "I come to speak with your father the King. I bring gifts, and an offer..."

Today at 10:12 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch who really really wanted to catch a break groaned. " I swear, these rescuers get stupider and stupider each year. HEY, LADY, he's been kidnapped. He isn't going to answer you like a lost dog. Even if he wasn't kidnapped, he isn't Lassie."

Today at 10:16 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would look at Milenia first. " And it's been two weeks and they haven't found him. I'm starting to think that these trackers are as talented as a speck of dust. It would help if you let me go.... but we do still have a dog with a magic wand to make sure he doesn' use to overthrow the kingdom."

Today at 10:18 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would turned to the people. " What's your offer?"

Today at 10:18 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Well, Your Highness, it is business with your father...is he not well this day?" Svalgard said.

Today at 10:19 AM

• Diana:
    Milenia wisely held back her commentary about the usefulness of a dog with a magic wand. At least while there was business to attend to. She definitely looked disgruntled though.

Today at 10:20 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince without missing a beat. " He's currently been misisng for a good two weeks, so I'm taking over for now,": he replied, gritting his teeth.

Today at 10:24 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    As if answering a summons, Aerys came running around the corner, his little feet skittering on the flagstones as he slid through the turn, then ran for the Prince. Clutched in his jaws was, as promised, a magic wand, which gave off sparks every now and then as he shook his head fiercely giving off little growls. He skidded to a stop in front of the Prince, then dropped the slobbery wand at his feet, looking up expectantly.

Today at 10:25 AM

• Loveless:
    Having being called by someone else, Taerell had turned around a bit too fast, almost tripping and falling on the ground but managing to recover her step just in time. "Oh well! This poster wasn't exactly very detailed!", she complained at the unknown woman, waving a piece of paper that was stupidly crumpled by now. Did she just, shove it in her pocket without folding it properly?? The girl seemed to similarly stumble on her next steps as she approached, it was like watching a tilting doll that had legs trying to walk, "What are we supposed to do then, magically wait for a clue?", the young lady had huffed with her arms against her waist.

Today at 10:25 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Missing? Well then...Thane Henrik wishes to make peace between your people and mine. To that end, he offers you his daughter Adalheidis in marriage, so that our peoples may stand united against any who threaten us."

Today at 10:29 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince looked down at Aerys and the back up at the dog and then at the wand on the ground, picking it up and pocketing it out. He knew that the dog was hoping one of these days he would turn him back into a knight.... but seeing as he literally tried to murder him, he wasn't sure it was a good idea. Of course,Henry didn't reach that conclusion naturally. He had to be told at least five times by Milenia, but he kind of got the message, sort of. Okay, fine, maybe he remembered Aerys was good at tracking when he was human and the only thing stopping him was Milenia's glare. That thing terrified him. " Good dog, good boy," he replied back. He would look back for a moment. Marriage.... Uhhh...... uhhh.... "" I mean.... uhhh... sure, I guess. As long as your daughter agrees to the arrangement." Henry didn't want to be murdered in his sleep.

Today at 10:30 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "What kind of king gets lost?" Adalheidis snapped. "And you sit here in court instead of leading the search?" "Heidis!" Svalgard snapped, surreptitiously elbowing her.

Today at 10:31 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch would look over at him and just let loose a sigh. " Same stupid kingdom, always sending people on quests without a clue. I swear, if I wasn't around to make sure that they didn't fall apart, they would have been taken over years ago. Lucky for you, I know where you can get info. Of course, I need my wand back and that's at the castle, but I promise to lead you to the king." What the witch wasn't saying was that she knew where the king was exactly..... but hey, the girl didn't need to know that.

Today at 10:33 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Henry crossed his arms. " My father had never had a sense of direction. I wanted to lead the search, but it was a bit ill advised seeing as we have a roaming witch, a dog that use to be a noble man who tried to murder me and an advisor who is looking for a replacement.... and our lead guardsman currently has a bed time since he was turned into a five year old."

Today at 10:35 AM

• Diana:
    The nonsensical type gets lost, Milenia thought to herself, quite wickedly. But she knew better than to voice such things out loud! At the mention of the advisor looking for a replacement, Milenia went a bit red in the face and straightened up.

Today at 10:36 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell didn't exactly get much of what the woman was saying, but she did sound like a very important person! And important smart-sounding people could be normally be trusted, couldn't they? "Oh!!", the girl had exclaimed, holding the urge to give off a little hop with it. Something told her that'd be pushing her faulty balance a bit too much, "You would? That'd be very helpful!", what a nice stranger she had found, everything would be solved so easily now, "Well, I've never been at the castle but uhhh, if I had directions and a way to get inside, I'd be delighted to get your wand for you!" ...R-really?? You're not even suspecting about the wand- Oh lord why.

Today at 10:40 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch who remained nameless as most witches do looked over and let loose a groan again. " Sure, sure, I can get you to the castle in a flash. Give me one second. Ahhh, I know just the spell. Either a dog or a prince has my wand , so good luck. This young female savior is a bit of a hassle, bring her to the audience chamber of the castle." She didn't even wave goodbye.

Today at 10:43 AM

• Loveless:
    And just like that, Taerell's surroundings had changed from the cozy greenery encircling the palace to the fancy tiles of its insides. The room was enormous! Even bigger than some stables she had seen back home!! Any sort of suspicion the girl could have had about the teleportation spell that had been used on her had been overshadowed by the sheer awe of seeing such a place, to the point Taerell had been motionless and speechless for a good couple minutes... Only to trip the moment she had taken a new step forwards, falling to the ground with a heavy 'thunk'.

Today at 10:52 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis listened to the Prince's explanation with mounting incredulity. "Of...of course she is willing," Svalgard said. "But I am not her father, I am her uncle, here to represent Thane Henrik. Unfortunately he could not attend due to pressing issues..."

Today at 10:53 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "He leads our warriors in battle," Adalheidis said, not one to mince words. "Which is why--" As one, the swords of the party of Hjalmar warriors, including Adalheidis's flashed from their scabbards at the sudden appearance of a strange girl. "Is this your witch?" Adalheidis said.

Today at 10:55 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Prince Henry raised a skeptical, not so sure that she seemed willing. He didn't even want to ask what they were battling. When it came to the woods, he didn't venture far. Of course, that might have to do with the fact that the forest also housed so many supernatural creatures that were murderous and nothing to do with the warriors. " Strangely, no, but I'm assuming that she was brought here by magic."

Today at 10:58 AM

• Diana:
    "This is not the witch, but certainly not part of the court," explained Milenia. She gestured to the waiting guards to be ready in case of any dangerous shenanigans. "We should adjourn to private chambers so we can discuss things more privately." she suggested. "Especially with such an important potential connection with another land, your highness."

Today at 10:59 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis scoffed. "What room can be private when people can enter without bothering to use the door?"

Today at 11:02 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would look over at Milenia. " I think that's a good-" The prince was cut off.

Today at 11:03 AM

• Diana:
    Like a saint, Milenia answered in earnest. The woman's comment was a valid question! "A room magically warded to be as safe and private as possible. Especially after recent events. If you'll all follow me..." she beckoned to lead the way.

Today at 11:05 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell had let out a resigned sigh while still in the ground, every.single.time. Still, there was a mission to accomplish and she sure wasn't going to let a small fall get in the way of that! And then- Uhhh, why is there a sword pointed at her now? "Ahh!!!", the girl had jerked suddenly up in a panic, now sitting and waving her hands in a 'please stop' sort of motion, "Please, I mean no harm, I'm actually here to help and look! I have a sword too!!", she tried to get said sword out of its sheath only for it to not budge at all, after three pulls and nothing happening, Taerell just gave up, "Well, nevermind that... ANYWAY, there's a woman outside asking for her wand back."

Today at 11:06 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch was not known for her patience. So despite it only being less than five minutes, she would poof herself into the audience chamber. " God, you can't good help these days. Yes, I'm the witch, no please don't stab me with your sword. I have information. I know where the king is. He was kidnapped by a dragon on his way back home. Also, all your talented knights and trackers are also gone. And before you ask and go " Dead?", No, they were also taken. The Rainbow forest dragon is a collector of sorts. Particularly, of people. Also, that room wasn't going to do much good regardless." The witch poofed next to the prrince took her wand out of his coat and then left.

Today at 11:07 AM

• Loveless:
    "Oh, there she is!", Taerell would happily point out, giving the woman a wave as if they were friends.

Today at 11:08 AM

• Diana:
    During the quick appearance (and disappearance) of the witch, Milenia didn't even turn around. She had stood there, frozen for a moment, and then heavily sighed as she pressed her fingers to her forehead and quickly growing headache. "I suppose I will need to find new volunteers to go on the search. Hopefully someone that can deal with a dragon..."

Today at 11:11 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "We cannot go through with this," Adalheidis whispered in Svalgard's ear. "If they cannot even keep track of their own king, what kind of allies could they be?" Before she and her people could sheath their swords, another person appeared--the actual witch this time. But she didn't stick around. "Your father has commanded it, and you must honor his word!" Svalgard whispered back.

Today at 11:13 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis silently fumed, scrambling for a way out of the trap into which she had been thrown. "I am a warrior, not a beauty. It seems your highness has found a far fairer companion," she said, not quite able to stop herself from checking out the dusky young woman who hovered close to the Prince.

Today at 11:16 AM

• Diana:
    "I am not the Prince's consort," Milenia sputtered, very nearly losing all of her elegant composure. "I am Royal Advisor Milenia Destin, soon to be former Royal Advisor!"

Today at 11:18 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch reappeared. " SEND THE PRINCE, YOURSELF, PRINCESS WARRIOR, CLUMSY LADY, THE DOG and her uncle. "

Today at 11:19 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hearing the witch's voice, Aerys growled savagely, but it only came out sounding adorable. His little toenails clattered on the floor as he tried to charge her, but for the first second at least he gained no traction.

Today at 11:21 AM

• Diana:
    "I do not have to listen to the horrible suggestion of an insane witch!" Milenia finally shouted! "In fact I will do everything BUT send the prince or myself into an obvious trap of danger and if you don't like it, you can very well jump yourself into a lake!"

Today at 11:22 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell tried slowly getting up, still trying to not set off the knights with their swords out, but despite all care in the world, tripped again and landed back down on her butt. Urrrgh, this was getting frustrating! At least the sword came out of the sheath now, clanking on the ground beside her.

Today at 11:23 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch would look at her. " Insane is far from what I am, I am practical. Why waste all the kingdom when you can..... Hmmm..... actually, Reason is from what is seen, bring all in this room to the foot of the lair of the Dragon Queen."

Today at 11:24 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...Oh," Adalheidis said. But before she could worry too much about having put her foot in her mouth, the witch appeared again. Her glance flicked to the odd girl, who seemed to be having difficulty finding her feet, then back to Milenia as she shouted back at the witch.

Today at 11:25 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    As the witch began to speak what could only be an incantation, Adalheidis placed herself between the spellcaster and Milenia before she could think.

Today at 11:26 AM

• Diana:
    Magical transportation was the absolute worse, at least on Milenia's stomach. There wasn't a scream so much as a startled scream as she and the rest of the witch's prey found themselves somewhere else entirely. Milenia covered her mouth with her hand and floundered on her feet, unfortunately stumbling into Adalheidis in the process.

Today at 11:28 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Magic swirled in the air and Taerell, the witch, Henry, Adalheidis, her uncle, Aerys, Milenia and somehow, the child guard would find themselves in the middle of the woods, opposite the lair of the Dragon Queen. It was a dark and lonely trail. With mood lighting of red

Today at 11:28 AM

• Loveless:
    Annnd the environment had changed again. Okay, there had to be something up with that woman if this had happened twice... Unfortunately, Taerell didn't have the time to retrieve her sword from the ground before they had all been transported so her only 'weapon' now was a round metal shield. This day gets better and better. Crouching towards a tree, the farm girl decided to use its trunk as support to slowly get back up. This was working better than doing it on her own!

Today at 11:31 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha--" Adalheidis said, suddenly finding herself in alien surroundings. Then someone bumped into her. She spun her head, but instead of the sword-dropping girl whom she might have expected, she found herself looking right into Milenia's dark eyes. "...Uh..." Oh, just brilliant! she thought.

Today at 11:31 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Henry looked over and raised an eyebrow. " You know, somehow I don't mind if that happens.... so I guess we go up the winding mood lighted red trail to the lair to find the king....uhhh... except I don't see a trail."

Today at 11:38 AM

• Diana:
    "Forgive me," Milenia muttered from beneath her hand, and quickly made sure to right herself on her feet again. "Your highness, you should stay behind here safe with any strong individuals my lord Aerys and my lady Adalheidis can spare. I- I suppose I can go on and see what this blasted witch is really up to with her dragon queen..." If she were truely smart, Milenia would run away and leave the Prince behind right then! Blast her sense of responsibility!

Today at 11:42 AM

• Loveless:
    "Do we just, pick a random direction and hope for the best?", asked Taerell now back on her feet, but still leaning against the tree, just in case.

Today at 11:43 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The sound of the Prince's voice snapped Adalheidis out of it. "If what happens?" doing her best to put on a neutral expression. Then Milenia's words registered. "Uncle, if you would have me marry that boy, perhaps you and your men could keep him safe?" she said. Before he could object to such babysitting duty, Adalheidis headed out to join Milenia.

Today at 11:48 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    While generally staying with strong individuals would have end well, while the two had been conversing, the dragon queen saw the prince, swopped down and picked him up. She always wanted a younger husband. " I DON'T THINK THAT'S GOING TO WORK SINCE THE DRAGON JUST TOOK ME."

Today at 11:49 AM

• Loveless:
    "H-hey! That's our prince!", Taerell had hopped out of her stop and angrily yelled at the sky, for once her balance actually held nicely! But also this was not a good development for them... "FOLLOW THAT WINGED LIZARD THIEF!!!", she pointed out trying to catch up with the direction it seemed to have gone off to.

Today at 11:52 AM

• Diana:
    Milenia's hands went up to her head. What was she supposed to do about an amorous dragon?! She cast Adalheidis a concerned look, but what could she expect the other woman to do? She was a guest and this was not her problem, even if her uncle DID intend to make her the Prince's new betrothed! That at least gave her an idea... "MY DEAR QUEEN DRAGON, I hate to interrupt your romancing, but we are currently negotiating a different potential fiance for the Prince! Would you perhaps like to have lunch and discuss would you have to offer as a better option as fiance?!"

Today at 11:53 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon Queen landed gracefully on he ground. " Well, how rude of me, I didn't know that he was berothed. Come, come, we will come to my place for tea and you can see some of my collection. I just recently accquired a king, he's a little bit old and kind of looks like the Prince... sort of. I mean, they both are white. Climb on my back... Oh you..." She glared at the witch.

Today at 11:58 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Oh look at the time, I best be going, don't need an ex-princess I turned into a dragon having me for lunch coming."

Today at 11:58 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " NO, YOU'RE COMING AS WELL, Mandy."

Today at 11:59 AM

• Loveless:
    "Wait- What?!" Taerell had come to a full halt at the realization that not only could the dragon speak and was very polite, but the nice woman wasn't a nice woman at all! "I- uh, Awww I thought we had a friendship thing going!" ...You were the only one thinking that, naive dumbass.

Today at 12:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Maybe that's why she's 'soon to be former advisor?' Adalheidis thought. Going to lunch with a dragon didn't sound terribly wise. Especially not for her as the dragon's putative rival! She sheathed her sword. "Well, mighty dragon, it seems you have bested me honorably. To the victor goes the spoils. But perhaps if you could be so kind as to give these people their king back?" She glanced back at Svalgard. Father's 'proposal' never included anything about having to fight a dragon for the prince!

Today at 12:04 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I haven't had a proper lunch in ages, so please, I could use the company. I'll return the king after the fact," The dragon Queen replied which could only be described as puppy dragon eyes that looked so sad.

Today at 12:07 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch considered for a moment her options. Go with the dragon. " Oh I can't, I have a ...This pug has quite the run, make him a man." Mandy muttered aiming the spell at Aerys. She would take murderous knight over dragon queen any day.

Today at 12:09 PM

• Diana:
    "You are more than welcome to have the witch for lunch," suggested Milenia. "In fact, if you do return our king and taken people, I'd be more than happy to help negotiate a potential marriage between you and our dear Prince. He is, after all, of the marrying age, and I cannot imagine a better union for the kingdom than a mighty dragon. Then I could turn my attentions over to helping our neighbors and new friends. I-" ...and of course the witch turned the murderous maniac back into a man! Milenia was DEFINITELY leaving as soon as possible!

59 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    One second, Aerys was snarling and nipping at the witch's heels, the next...he was standing beside her on his own two feet. Thankfully, as with the Prince, his clothes reappeared with his human form. He looked around, trying to forge a coherent story of what had happened from his doggy memories. But he kept his mouth shut and backed away from the witch. He scowled briefly at Milenia, but now was not the time to deal with her.

55 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Taerell's heart broke hearing the sadness in the dragon's tone and eyes and unable to simply remain watching, went off in a dash, --almost tripped on the way--, but eventually reached the queen's location, hugging one of her legs due to the size disparity. "Of course! We'd be delighted to join you for lunch~!! We could have a little tea party!", the girl tried to reassure the other with a kind smile. She was also oblivious to everything concerning the dog-knight's past considering she was new to the group as a whole, oops.

54 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis looked into the dragon's pleading eyes. "Well...may I ask what you're serving? I...uh, have...allergies," she said. Cunning lies were not exactly her strong suit. As long as it's not us, or any of the other people she's captured...

51 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Oh, marriage was something not in the cards, I have been picking out my wedding dress for ages. That would be greatt. Well, I have cakes, and tarts and apples and tea and meat and cats and dogs. No Rabbits, could never eat rabbits."

47 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Ohhhh, is it your cooking??", Taerell seemed to ask too quickly for her brain to put the logic of the situation together. She's a dragon, this sounds very unlikely...

44 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon Queen looked over at her. " Well,, no, I did kidnap a chef a while back and he loves to cook. He was famous in the kingdom for his meals, but his punny name escapes me."

40 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Good! Wonderful! Perhaps we can even work on a way to heal your curse - or rather - the PRINCE will help you heal your curse! In fact the two of you and all of your lunch guests should discuss that right now. I myself need to be excused." In fact, now that the tyrant maniac Aerys was back to normal and giving her the evil eye (how unfair! He ruined his own life!), Milenia was already backing her way towards the woods, where she would have a better chance at surviving as a wild wood hag than as a royal advisor to these lunatics.

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis tried to imagine a cake or a tart sized for a dragon. But...compared to everything else that had happened today, such a thing didn't sound improbable at all! "Very well, mighty dragon. "I am Adalheidis Henriksdottir of the Hjalmar people. I offer you our open hand in peace," she said, holding up her empty sword hand in a hailing gesture. Then she saw Milenia starting to look like she was about to bolt. "Lady, wait. You are a royal advisor now without a position? Perhaps you might consider a position in the hall of my father, Thane Henrik of the Hjalmar?"

36 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch blocked her path and pulled her back towards the dragon. " We're all going to this lunch and it's going to go well and nobody will die. Besides maniac looks too scared ro do anything to me," she replied, pulling both of them to the dragon.

35 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "What are you doing?" Svalgard whispered. "She has lived in this crazy place," Adalheidis replied, "and advised its rulers. Would she not be rich in knowledge of...all this, as much as anyone might be?"

33 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Oh, that did make sense. "Well, if he's happy like that...", Taerell tried to justify it to herself in a low voice, because she was actually pretty fond on the dragon queen now, she just seemed like a gentle soul under, not so nice circumstances. "Yeah! You're gonna miss the cakes and tarts! And also make our new winged friend saaaad!!", she had chimed in after the witch's words to Milenia.

32 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Milenia didn't get much of a chance to give her answer to the very appealing offer with the witch grabbing her and dragging her to the dragon's luncheon. "I am not going to be manhandled by some ridiculous game playing witch!" Her protests didn't have much effect though, much like her advice always being ignored. "There is no need for me at this lunch...! It's surely resolved!"

30 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "It will be resolved when it is resolved, and I am back in the forest where I belong, and only have to worry about monsters and orcs, rather than dragons and sorcerous jiggery-pokery," Adalheidis said. "Come, Lady, let us get this luncheon over with." She still didn't know the other woman's name, but thus far, she seemed to be the only adult in the room, as far as this bizarre kingdom was concerned.

22 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I mean, a lunch can't go too badly, I mean, we have lunch, I get wedded, we get my father back and then we go home... hopefully with the witch's magic," Henry replied to them.

20 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " So fun story, I can teleport us into the woods but not out of the woods, so we are going to have to walk back to the kingdom."

20 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, come now, climb aboard. I don't have all day."

19 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Once everyone was aboard, willingly or otherwise, the Dragon Queen would take flight to her castle and the hall entrance. The collection lined the walls and amongst them, the group could see the king.... in a hot tub, sipping wine.

18 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis didn't believe the witch; she seemed all-powerful as far as the warrior could tell, and had she not just boasted of her ability to enter the warded room of Starlight Castle? "Well...a chance to fly is not a thing to pass up." she said, gingerly climbing aboard, securing herself, and offering a hand to Milenia.

16 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "That's... Such a weird way for that thing to work.", Taerell had commented at the witch's oddly specific workings of magic. Oh well, that was a concern for another time. Now they had a dragon to ride, which hadn't been a walk on the park, but probably due to the presence of other people together with her and barring both front and back, Taerell did not fall from the dragon queen's back. And, there was the king! He seemed to be having a fun time, actually, "Heeeey, mission accomplished!", the girl beamed cheerfully.

15 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Essentially being kidnapped and held hostage at the whims of a witch and the pleading of royalty (and whomever this daffy young woman was), was not pleased in the slightest. At least the warrior woman of Hjalmar seemed to have SOME sense and capability, so she remained close at her side. Surly expression and ready to spring into fleeing at a moment's notice. Needless to say she was not pleased at all finding the King happily relaxing at the Dragon's palace. So far all of this torment was for nothing!

14 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis could see that the Lady was not happy, but for her part...well, thus far she had managed to extricate herself from marrying into this ridiculous family, and maybe she'd return to Hjalmar with someone who could guide her people through whatever dealings were to be had with the Starlight Kingdom and all of its metaphysical insanities.

10 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    More stories don't end on such a cliffhanger. Bu it seems the time has drawn to a close. How will the Lunch and marriage arrangements with the Dragon Queen go? What are Aerys and Mandy the witch up too? Will the daffy young lady get some more credit? Well, only time will tell. Join us next time for THE LUNCH WITH THE DRAGON QUEEN. Whatt could possibly go wrong?

Dammnit, missed this one.

Well, Lunch with the Dragon Queen it is.

Reactions: Loveless
Status
Not open for further replies.