Charp! The Fated Lost Lore, March 7th, 2022, 1PM to 5PM EST (Possibly to be extended to as late as 6PM EST)

LuckycoolHawk9

You Are Far Too Nice, Mercy Has a Price
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Come one, come all.

We say it once and we'll say it again.

This is the most happening party.

Sure- The Christmas Party got ruined by a gremlin and a supernatural hunter

And The Field Trip had demonic sacrifices,

The Escape Room was a mess as well,

And a Leprechaun ruined St Patty's Day

And Jack ruined the Easter Holiday party.

And off camera, the spirits of 1776 ruined the fourth party, while on screen- Jack made the late guests go through trials.

And the Labor Day party had chaos as did the Halloween one

And the Valentine's Day was fine until the doors got locked.

But then there was the last party.......

The one where the true villain was revealed and shared his story, it's time for a Final Stand

Or it would be.... if there still wasn't some lost lore to be found.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:

You are someone who was invited to the Valentine's Day party and didn't leave before the door were magically sealed shut.

When: March 7th 1PM EST/12PM CST. This will end at 5PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action Urban Fantasy ( But Magic is semi-secret ) ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This party will be a disaster.​

Last edited:
Appearance
Screenshot 2022-02-02 8.23.30 PM.png

(Faceclam: Young Segio Carvajal)
Name
Jaxob Campbell

Personality: Jaxob has the personality of most teenage boys who have fathers who has a lot of power,a bit of a rebel and not afraid to cause some trouble. He is also a nice kid who enjoys going places, but he also hates surprises. He also tends to pick up the personality ( and sometimes) abilities of people around him.

Biography
Jaxob was a "gift" to his fathers, being "borrn" as a baby to be their "son" and has grown up for the past sixteen years thinking he was normal. ( I mean, don't most kids look exactly their two parents perfectly combined as teens? Nothing weird here) He also has been a participant in a host of weird parties ( Loveless has them beautifully described in Rosemarie's summary, it's pretty much the same).

Abilities/Powers

Necromancy- Jax can bring people back from the dead. ( He got this from his dad. Eyes become grey when using this power)

Magic- Jaxob picked up how to cast spells from his other dad. ( Eyes become blue when using this power)

Power Mimicry- The closer he gets to a person, the more of their powers he can use. This however also works in the same way that if he is around a human, the more human like he is. (Eyes remain normal color)

Realty Manipulation- Jaxob doesn't realize that, but whenever he is extremely upset or scared, he is able to use powers that he doesn't understand.. (Eyes become red.)

Other Info
Jaxob is a doppelganger of his two fathers. :)​

1608876106788.png

Name: Dr. Michael "Mickey" Campbell

Extra: He's the man hosting the party. He and his husband are currently on a relationship break.....might have something to do with being cheated on. Worst day of the year for him.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.37.09 AM.png

Name: Tholby White
Relationships: Ricky's younger brother who was forced to this party.... and Jaxob adores. He's also a sarcastic bastard.

( Faceclaim: Nathan Anderson)
Name: Jack
Species: Holiday trickster figure

• ]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Here is the GM Color
    Yesterday at 12:59 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The thing that had come to be known as Michael would gradually lift the flashback as he looked at them, waiting to see how the group would respond
    Yesterday at 1:00 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Meanwhiie, Jaxob was still watching over the unconcious Rosemarie to make sure nothing would hurt her.
    Yesterday at 1:06 PM​
  • Loveless:
    'That had been complete bullshit!' It's what passed by Rosemarie's mind as she shook back awake into a world of momentary pain. Come on! Where was the big speech, the ominous filling up HP, all the indications to be ready for combat?! Jaxob's something something dad or not, this had been a huge cowardly move and she just wouldn't stand for it! How dare he discard her aside like an NPC this way??! "Argh, that motherfucker...!", the young lady muttered under her breath as she tried sitting back up, nurturing the enormous headache that resulted from being hit with a vase out of nowhere. The thing didn't even break since her forehead had muffled the impact, you're welcome? "W-What did I miss? Where is everyone else? Are we still alive?? Any weaknesses I should have in mind?" ..."I could use a guide on your family's wacky powers sometime, just to be better prepared!"
    Yesterday at 1:42 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would have taken to leaning on the banister when it had gotten boring for him as well. He wondered why the thing that inhabited his father had thrown a vase at her forehead, but that hardly seemed like the most pressing question right now. " I don't think he's ever done that being gay and all, a fatherfucker on the other, that he might have been," he replied, as he would look back. " I'm guessing based on the fact that this room echos, they went into some sort of cursed dimension door up there, something about mixed aurs, whatever that meant. Can't really say what's happening now. Yeah, still alive. My dad is just a necromancer- but maybe- it's possible." Jaxob trailed off
    Yesterday at 1:49 PM​
  • Loveless:
    'What...' Those were way too many answers of way too many different topics at the same time! Rosemarie could only briefly flinch at the overwhelming amount of confusing situation and need a moment to regain her bearings. "Okay, wow, lots of things... Possible ways to help? I think I can still climb up there through the railings, but perhaps we could be going somewhere else and solving something else, I don't know, it's your home! Think boy, think, of something!"
    Yesterday at 2:01 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would take a moment to consider his options as the stairway had been kind of impossible to climb. It was definitely weird that the thing hadn't tried to hurt him in any way. " Well, there's always the room that I am forbidden from going into behind the kitchen, the key has always been in reach, but my dad or my other dad would move it before I could go in. Maybe there's some answers in there.""
    Yesterday at 2:06 PM​
  • Loveless:
    "Ohhh~ A spooky sorcerer's old basement?!", Rosemarie blurts out with too much excitement for their situation, before restraining that a bit, "Sounds like the perfect lead! Let's go, my... trusty companion?", cheezy, that was so cheezy, "What else do I say, there's only us two in here! Whatever, time to explore!"
    Yesterday at 2:12 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would lead the way to the kitchen and the locked door. The Key was as he said, in a very easy to reach place. " I would take it and put it in the door, but knowing my luck, it would somehow wind up in the garbage disposal and we would be picking this stupid complicated lock, so uhh- could you get it?"
    Yesterday at 2:14 PM​
  • Loveless:
    'I wouldn't mind having to pick the lock...', Rosemarie thought to herself as Jaxob complained about his luck. That would make things more exciting! Surely someone is teaching it on the internet... "Alright, alright, I'll go deal with the scary shelf~", she teased, handing him her purse to hold and walking toward the shelf to pick up the key. I couldn't be this easy, could it? If there was anything games had taught her, was that barrier could be anywhere and they sucked.
    Yesterday at 2:22 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I mean, it could be a lot worse though," he replied, as he would watch her go to grab the key. It didn't take much force to take the key off of the shelf, as it was next to a very pretty vase that would be directly above Rosemarie's head as she grabbed the key. But it seemed that the shelf itself was incredibly fraile as it shook and the vase start its plummett down to the girl.
    Yesterday at 2:25 PM​
  • Loveless:
    Ahh shit- Not again! There isn't much to do at this point but brace for the impact. Momentarily abandoning the key task, Rosemarie raises up her arms and wraps them around her head, trying to shield as much from the inevitable vase crashing as possible!
    Yesterday at 2:30 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would have noticed that levitate the vase back up. " Not sure how long I can hold that, so grab the key and move fast"
    Yesterday at 2:54 PM​
  • Loveless:
    "On it!" Rosemarie gives him a quick nod, grabbing the key and stepping several inches away from the vase's about to be crash location. Couldn't he have tried putting it back in place, though?
    Yesterday at 2:57 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would take a deep breath as she got the key and the entire shelf just collapsed onto the counter. It seemed that some unspoken question had been answered as he placed the vase on the counter.
    Yesterday at 3:02 PM​
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie could only blink for a moment, "...Spooky sorcerer's house, right.", but hey at least that one vase was still intact!
    Yesterday at 3:04 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    "You know, at least we have the key, let's see what sort of secrets are in the basement. At least it's better than something like a tunnel of love," he commented
    Yesterday at 3:07 PM​
  • Loveless:
    For some unexplainable reason, the mention of a 'tunnel of love' prompted Rosemarie to immediately shiver at the thought. She didn't want to assess why, neither was this the right moment for something like that, so she promptly tossed that aside, "Right. Opening the creepy basement under the kitchen we gooooo~" Cautiously, she put the key on the lock, waited for a moment in case anything weird happened with that, then reassured, proceeded to turn it and hear the satisfying 'click' of the lock being undone.
    Yesterday at 3:11 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The door would open and it seemed that there was nothing behind the door. It was just a wall boarded up with bricks.
    Yesterday at 3:14 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Uhh- I don't get it, why is this room forbidden if it isn't a room at all?"
    Yesterday at 3:14 PM​
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie deflated at the sight of the wall, at least momentarily. It couldn't end like this, surely, her gamer instinct was telling her as much, but it was hard to keep the same energy when faced with that. "I'm thinking secret passage?", she proceeds to knock at the bricks, hearing for the sounds they made, or if they are hidden buttons of some sort, "There could be hidden switches or levers somewhere, it could be a fake wall, perhaps we'll have to hit them in a secret sequence to open it up... Can you look around the kitchen itself for anything weird or seemingly out of place?", she kindly asked, continuing to inspect the suspicious bricks.
    Yesterday at 3:19 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    It wouldn't take long for Rosemarie to figure out what was wrong from the second she knock on the first brick. Her hand went entirely through the brick, almost as if it wasn't really there at all. It was the same for any of the subsequent bricks that would be knocked which was even weirder to think about. " I guess that means we are dealing with some sort of fake wall or something. Which is weird, but hardly the most out of place thing in this house."
    Yesterday at 3:29 PM​
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie almost loses her balance when what she expected to be solid simply wasn't, as if someone had forgotten to fix the clipping setting on the wall of bricks. Or, as it could be sometimes, intentionally left it as a hidden room to be found by players. Wo, it really is like a real-life videogame! "Wooa-! I expected to be right, but not this right!", the young lady chuckled, revelling in a job well done, "Creppy basement, here we go!!", and with a deep breath, the girl picked her purse back from her. now boyfriend(?), proceeding to go through the illusion of the wall expecting a staircase to greet her on the other side.
    Yesterday at 3:40 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Rosemarie would be throughly disappointed because a staircase did not meet her on the other side. She was met by a cold hard floor that was tiled and not too different from the kitchen. It seemed that this wasn't a basement at all, but some sort of hidden room next to the kitchen. "This doesn't look like a creepy basement, it feels like a creepy side room to the main show. Hey, look, there's some security cameras feed and a diary over there."
    Yesterday at 3:44 PM​
  • Loveless:
    "You had to go the boring, not aesthetic route...", Rosemarie complained and pouted at no one in particular for a moment, before moving on beside Jaxob as he looked around the secret room they had found. "A main show, huh? Are any of your dads a fan of performances? Or maybe whoever we're actually fighting...?", before she can get an answer, however, there's the mention of the objects of notice. Hmmm, leave the diary to Jaxob, it might be his dad's and she'd rather not pry on family stuff. "Ohh cameras~! Let's see if we can figure out what the others are up to-", she's seen this in movies before! There's either a button to each room or buttons to cycle through them, shouldn't be hard to find!
    Yesterday at 3:54 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Considering that whoever made this could have had no stairs and you just fall, I think the boring route will have to do quite well," he replied back to her as he looked over at her for a moment and thought. " Doctor dad, you know the one who has been hosting the party since cheating dad left, loved us seeing Broadway shows, specfically The Phantom of The Opera. Kept saying that wasn't how the story went whatever that meant." The buttons were remarkably easy to find actually and so was movign room to room and it only would take a few scrolls to notice that there was a static on one of the cameras, the one in Jaxob's dad bedroom.
    Yesterday at 4:03 PM​
  • Loveless:
    "Thaaat's oddly specific, and just overall suspicious.", Rosemarie commented while zapping through the room, luckily for them, it seemed like the feeds were labelled since Rosemarie had only been to the front hall of this house. Several times, "Huh, that one won't budge, probably more magic mumbo-jumbo...", she stuck with it for a couple of minutes, zapping back and forth just in case anything changed. It never did, "Yep, whatever is happening there, someone doesn't want us to see it so- ...Well, what now? Is there anything useful in that diary??"
    Yesterday at 4:11 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would look over at the diary and continue reading through it. " Nothing that makes sense, it definitely sounds like it's written by something trapped in my father's body. Here, I'll read you a passage. ' I'm trapped in this vessel until he can find someone to truly love him. It's been my curse as well, cursed to haunt plays and now parties until the time comes. All I wanted was to play my one role and then pass on, but that witch cursed me to be here."
    Yesterday at 4:15 PM​
  • Loveless:
    Well, it wasn't exactly useful, but it remove mind control from the list of possibilities. "Trapped until finding love, huh?", Rosemarie repeated in thought for a moment, "Not sure that we can help with something like that, even if I do feel a tiiiiinsy little bit bad for them...", at least not unless Jaxob's dads magically made up, which was kind of hard considering how they broke up. Eventually, she had stopped in front of the cameras again, squinting at the static as if that'd solve anything. "Clues aside, seems like we're back where we started, should we find a way to regroup and join the action then?"
    Yesterday at 4:26 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would muse for a second. " No, I think that means just the opposite. He had no control over my dad until he felt feelings for someone, kind of like Angel in that old Buffy show, you know the one from like the 90s, it woke whatever was in my dad up or someone did. I think we are, but yeah, we should probably join them upstairs."
    Yesterday at 4:43 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was a ladder that led to the second floor in the room
    Yesterday at 4:44 PM​
  • Loveless:
    ...Did she look like someone that watched old TV series? "Oh hey, isn't that convenient?", Rosemarie mused out loud finally seeing the ladder. Perhaps too convenient, but she wasn't one to turn around when adventure was calling! "We had some minor setbacks and got lost into side-exploring for lore, yet here we are again, about to enter the boss fight~!" In the old spirit of 'ladies first', the young lady stepped onto the ladder step, gradually ascending to the next floor. "Time to very respectfully kick a ghost's ass." Or something, since as Jaxob always reminded her, it was still his dad- She probably shouldn't be excited but she waaaas~
    Yesterday at 4:53 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was an air of silence as the duo climbed upstairs and started towards the door, ready to do it, join the others.... and make a fated last stand. To be continued....