1. Male
Come one, come all.

We say it once and we'll say it again.

This is the most happening party.

Sure- The Christmas Party got ruined by a gremlin and a supernatural hunter

And The Field Trip had demonic sacrifices,

The Escape Room was a mess as well,

And a Leprechaun ruined St Patty's Day

And Jack ruined the Easter Holiday party.

And off camera, the spirits of 1776 ruined the fourth party, while on screen- Jack made the late guests go through trials.

And the Labor Day party had chaos as did the Halloween one

And the Valentine's Day was fine until the doors got locked.

But this is the last party.........

Whether you want it to be or not.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:

You are someone who was invited to the Valentine's Day party and didn't leave before the door were magically sealed shut.

When: February 21st 1PM EST/12PM CST. This will end at 5PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action Urban Fantasy ( But Magic is semi-secret ) ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This party will be a disaster.​

1644857809361.png
Name: Lliira Lockwood (of the Edinburgh Lockwoods)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Bio:
Lliira's parents are obsessed with Success, both economic and social. So naturally it was a great disappointment when their daughter turned out to be, not a winsome debutante or even a hard-driving would-be executive, but a shy, bookish girl with a nervous stutter, whose taste in books centered on the occult, the arcane, and the strange. Her albinism was only an icing on her cake of...well, let's not say failure, that would affirm the negative, and the first step to Success is a positive mindset!

Unfortunately, no amount of positive affirmations could prevent the prep-school girls from eating Lliira alive. Nor could they prevent her from retreating ever further into her studies and meditations and...shall we say...unusual practices involving wands and candles and chalices and such? Spirituality--yes, we'll call it that, because her mother and father rarely had time to attempt to steer her toward more practical pursuits, and it wasn't as if an owl was going to show up with her invitation to Hogwarts.
The governesses she grew up with couldn't be bothered to help much in that regard. I suppose they might say they weren't paid well enough to truly raise Lliira to become someone who mattered, rather than leaving her to her own devices as long as she was never a behavior problem they had to deal with. Besides, it's not as if a governess could be a proper model of Success now, is it?

And so, while she got nearly perfect grades in school, she never managed to have any friends or be invited to any parties. Instead, as she entered her teens she began using her spare time to study dead languages of all things: Latin, Greek, ancient Egyptian, and Sumerian, so she could read peculiar old texts in the original. For a time, her parents didn't really know what to do except indulge her interests and hope it was just a phase she was going through, one she might perhaps grow out of as soon as she started to become interested in boys. Unfortunately, prep-school boys were at least as nasty to her as prep-school girls if not worse, so Lliira never developed any crushes.

1644857889254.png
Her 16th birthday came and went with no signs of improvement. There was really only one thing her poor mother and father could think of to do: arrange for her to spend some time with her aunt Fiona in America, during the lead-up to Fiona's great New Year's Gala. Everyone who was anyone was going to be there, and surely there could be no one better than Miss Fiona Lockwood to prepare Lliira for her high society debut.

This turned out to be something of a disaster, but for some reason, no one wanted to talk to any of the society page reporters about events at the Gala, and at least Lliira received no blame. In fact, her life went back to something approaching normal, until her prep school arranged a field trip to explore the Paris Catacombs. Trapped underground by an earthquake, she was confronted by a mysterious cult leader who seemed to want to recruit her.

This terrifying encounter only strengthened Lliira's tendency to hide away and keep to herself. But Aunt Fiona has the perfect answer to her niece's self-isolation: a great big New York-style party for that happiest and most harmless of holidays--St. Patrick's Day! What could possibly go wrong?
Weeelll, it turns out that when the hosts happened to be showing off a stolen pot of gold from a Leprechaun, quite a bit! But then, things can also go right. For one thing, Lliira got to meet an actual Leprechaun, which isn't something that happens every day. Thanks to her familiarity with Celtic lore and the Fair Folk, she was able to prevent conflict between the Leprechaun and the party-goers from escalating.

Well, sort of. With help from Jaxob, Michael, and a handsome young man named Tholby, the party ended without any lasting harm. And, she received an invitation to their next big event, a fete for April Fool's Day and Easter. Aunt Fiona was delighted, so of course she could go.
The High Strangeness of the Campbells, April Fool's Day, and the celebration of springtime and fertility all in the same Easter basket...so she was not exactly surprised that it led to an encounter with Jack, a powerful and capricious trickster spirit. But thanks to quick, and rather violent action from a girl who, like Lliira herself, seemed fate-bound to these increasingly Fortean fetes, Jack was defeated for the time being.

Then Lliira received an invitation to a Fourth of July party that seemed certain to go off with a bang...which it did, but not in the way she expected. Yes, there was another encounter with Jack, but the 'ordeal' had ended in friendship rather than violence, ultimately resulting in Lliira moving to a new school and having--rather to her own astonishment--a group of friends. While they would certainly qualify as The Odd Group at any school, they were fractally so as one of them was the Quarterback of the football team. At any rate, no one messed with them, and for the first time in her life, Lliira began to enjoy school.

Then she received an invitation for a Valentine's Day party where (probably) literally anything could happen. Nervous gulp? Why, yes. That party turned out better than Lliira could have hoped for though. No attacks or harassment from any all-powerful supernatural entities...and...she even got to share her first kiss with Tholby!

A truly delightful evening--until the doors were sealed and a menacing figure looking down on the party-goers promised it would be their Last Party!

Personality:
Lliira is painfully shy, and very quiet. She even moves with an eerily silent grace, so that she seems to appear and disappear like a spirit. When not forced to wear a school uniform, she wears flowing gowns and hooded cloaks (the latter shield her from sunlight, which burns her easily). She has a soft voice with a Scottish accent. All together, it is as if she is an exchange student from Middle Earth.

She always has a book with her, usually some obscure arcane tome, like the Grimoire of Abramelin the Mage, a volume from the Vedas, or a copy of The Corpus Hermeticum or the Enuma Elish with interlinear translation. When she does not expect to encounter other teenagers who might maliciously take it from her, she also carries her journal, a leather-bound book containing mystic diagrams and writings in a cypher based on the Voynich script, along with blank pages remaining to be filled.

1645219542446.pngAbilities:
Lliira has never told anyone that she can see auras, and feel the presence of magical currents such as ley lines and the delineation around a consecrated space.

Her spell-casting does not always work, but when it does, it results in a synchronicity that provides her what she hoped for, or perhaps something unexpected that turns out to be better in some way. On occasion, she has been able to cause people to not notice her for a time (a challenge, given her distinctive looks), or just leave her alone.

She can see nature spirits, but has had little opportunity to try to interact with them, since anyone seeing her talking to something they couldn't see would surely regard her as insane.

Her Tarot readings can sometimes warn her of trouble ahead, or provide useful insights into herself or others. However, they are always subject to interpretation, so she is not infallible.

From time to time, she may have a dream, vision, or flash of insight, though these are not things she can conjure at will. They too are subject to interpretation, and operate according to the alien logic of the supernatural, so they do not always provide straightforward guidance.

Appearance
Screenshot 2022-02-02 8.23.30 PM.png

(Faceclam: Young Segio Carvajal)
Name
Jaxob Campbell

Personality: Jaxob has the personality of most teenage boys who have fathers who has a lot of power,a bit of a rebel and not afraid to cause some trouble. He is also a nice kid who enjoys going places, but he also hates surprises. He also tends to pick up the personality ( and sometimes) abilities of people around him.

Biography
Jaxob was a "gift" to his fathers, being "borrn" as a baby to be their "son" and has grown up for the past sixteen years thinking he was normal. ( I mean, don't most kids look exactly their two parents perfectly combined as teens? Nothing weird here) He also has been a participant in a host of weird parties ( Loveless has them beautifully described in Rosemarie's summary, it's pretty much the same).

Abilities/Powers

Necromancy- Jax can bring people back from the dead. ( He got this from his dad. Eyes become grey when using this power)

Magic- Jaxob picked up how to cast spells from his other dad. ( Eyes become blue when using this power)

Power Mimicry- The closer he gets to a person, the more of their powers he can use. This however also works in the same way that if he is around a human, the more human like he is. (Eyes remain normal color)

Realty Manipulation- Jaxob doesn't realize that, but whenever he is extremely upset or scared, he is able to use powers that he doesn't understand.. (Eyes become red.)

Other Info
Jaxob is a doppelganger of his two fathers. :)​

1608876106788.png

Name: Dr. Michael "Mickey" Campbell

Extra: He's the man hosting the party. He and his husband are currently on a relationship break.....might have something to do with being cheated on. Worst day of the year for him.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.37.09 AM.png

Name: Tholby White
Relationships: Ricky's younger brother who was forced to this party.... and Jaxob adores. He's also a sarcastic bastard.

( Faceclaim: Nathan Anderson)
Name: Jack
Species: Holiday trickster figure

Last edited:
1645458760716.pngViaeny Aster Newcomb
Year: Freshman
Position: Reporter for her school newspaper
Reason for Coming: It's Valentine's Day! And who knows, maybe there'll be more magic?

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The doors were sealed shut. No matter what force you used to try to open it, they wouldn't budge. Michael had moved from the top of the stars to one of the other room's upstairs.

Today at 11:02 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was silent. " So, we probably should go upstairs and confront our host......in his own house."

Today at 11:05 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Hearing that, a very large vase flew from down upstairs and managed to knock Rosemarie out. She was fine- just unconcious.

Today at 11:09 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wait--so he just gives his big ooky-spooky announcement and walks away?" Viaeny said. "Who does that?" She gave a nod to Jack's suggestion. "Yeah! We sh--wha?!" she exclaimed as the vase came flying down to strike Rosemarie. Lliira was the first to reach her. She checked her pulse and her aura. "She--she is alright," she said. For a moment, she considered the idea of trying to revive her, but thought better of it. Rosemarie couldn't get herself in trouble with who knows what while she was unconscious, so perhaps she would be safer, for now? She looked up to Jaxob. "P-please mak-make sure sh-she's safe?"

Today at 11:21 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Viaeny watched Lliira, and glanced over at Tholby. Tholby was pretty much an enigma to her, but he seemed able to remain calm no matter what was happening, plus he knew this place. And Lliira, she seemed to have a certain kind of wisdom about her. "We should take them with us," she said, deciding that she had juuuuuuuuust enough wisdom to realize that it wasn't her strong suit, so having the other pair along would be a good idea.

Today at 11:25 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob knew that he went up there to confront his father- his emotions were going to get all twisted and jumbled and somebody was going to get hurt. " Yeah, I can make sure that she's safe and sound, I don't think it's smart for me to go up there and confront my father." Tholby could definitely understand that. " We probably should go up there, but I don't think it will be easy to do. Most of us are pretty powerless here."

Today at 11:26 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was quiet and sighed. " Fine, I'll lead the way to make sure there are no more flying vases. Something definitely isn't adding up for me, and the only way we are going to get the problem solved is to talk to him. Hopefully, we don't die doing that."

Today at 11:27 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Does anybody know anything about him?" Viaeny said. "I mean, he's not just some normal guy with remote-controlled solenoid locks on his doors, right?"

Today at 11:30 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob was quiet. " He's my dad- so I know that's he probably a necromancer, but he has been acting weird since after the Easter Party, but I didn't think much about it. He does know some magic, but the house is pretty normal to my knowledge."

Today at 11:32 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Do you know what this 'last party' stuff means to him?" Viaeny said. "Is he dying? Or is this, like, one of those 'murder dinner party' things where somebody dies every time the lights go out?"

Today at 11:45 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was quiet for a moment, thinking. " It does seem that there have been a lot of parties over the year, I never thought much of it. I think it's more of the later than the former. Though, something feels off about him but I just can't place it. We should get upstairs though."

Today at 11:48 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Let's do it," Viaeny said. Lliira nodded, and followed along, staying close to Tholby.

Today at 11:53 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would lead the way to the stairs.

Today at 12:04 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The stairs become flat and unclimbable.

Today at 12:04 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Oh come on."

Today at 12:05 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "OK...so..." Viaeny said. "Can we just teleport up there? Or just magic the doors open so everybody can leave?"

Today at 12:20 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack was quiet for a moment. " Let me try the latter as I hadn't even considered that, might even be a weak-" Jack would attempt to unmagic the doors and nothing happened. " No, to the latter."

Today at 12:22 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack however was able to teleport the four of them up

Today at 12:23 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Whoa! OK, that's exciting!" Viaeny said. "He's got to be more than just a necromancer, right? I mean, that's a pretty specialized class, isn't it?" She turned to Tholby. "Do you know anything about him?"

Today at 12:32 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby would muse for a second. " Well, I don't know anything about him personally, but that being said, the fact that his ex has literally disappeared, makes me suspect that there is something unique about him. Perhaps a type of magic user as well. It's kind of messy, though- he has been strangely quiet. I think we need Llira to get a better read on him.

Today at 12:40 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "O-OK...I'll try," Lliira said. "But we've got to find him first!" Viaeny said. "So which way? You know, so we don't end up in The Backrooms or something."

Today at 12:48 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would look around. " Well, it looks like he went that way," he replied.. There was something strangely dark about the doorway he went through, the thing emenating red aura all around it.

Today at 12:53 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wait..." Lliira said, reaching out to stop Viaeny from forging onward through it. "Th-there's something a-about this door-doorway. Red aura..." Lliira said. "And beyond it...d-arkness...like a th-th-thhuh, threshhold...to s-something else...hard t-to explain..."

Today at 1:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So, like a Hellmouth, or a gateway to another dimension or one of those Lovecraftian things where you go through, all the angles are all wrong, maybe there's tentacles, and you're reduced to gibbering madness?" Viaeny said. Lliira bit her lip. She hadn't meant to suggest that much, but...she couldn't rule it out either.

Today at 1:04 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack considered for a moment. " Red gateways are more than just dimension portals, they are often reflective of the person who made them. Something to make something this dark proves that whatever Jaxob's father is or was is incredibly powerful, but there's something else. If you look closely," Jack moved his hand next to the door way. " It reflected both red and gray, though the portal was only seen as red.

Today at 1:10 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby was quiet. " Wait- I read about this, mixed colors often mean that it was more than one person casting a spell- but that doesn't make snese."

Today at 1:11 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "A...g-group ritual?" Lliira said. "W-why wouldn't that m-make sense?" "He's gotta be working with at least one other person, if he's a necromancer, then maybe the other one can do stuff like locking the doors and changing the stairs?"

Today at 1:15 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby was quiet. " Because we haven't seen anyone else be near him. It would beg to reason that they would still have to be here. But these sort of portals, the people have to be in- wait, someone mentioned that Michael hasn't aged. Necromancers are still prone to human aging, but the same can't- oh fuck."

Today at 1:19 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...you think he's something else?" Viaeny said.

Today at 1:41 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "I do think that's what he is implying. We do have to go through this portal."

Today at 1:49 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Or else...what?" Lliira asked. "Or else maybe we're just stuck here forever?" Viaeny replied. "Let's go!" "Tholby? A-are you alr-right?" Lliira said, gently touching his shoulder. He had just been in the middle of saying something when he suddenly cut himself off and went silent...

Today at 1:55 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack mused for a second. " Considering how our host is ageless, most likely yes. This place is probably magically outside of time now. " Jack would take a step through his portal as Tholby would pull Llira to the side. " Yeah, it's just not something I thought I would be dealin with. It sounds like Jaxob's father is possessed and based on everything, it sounds like a long possession, one where he has had it for a long time. Something just activated it though and that's the more worrying thing."

Today at 2:02 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...as if he...s-summoned some-th-thing he couldn't b-banish?" Lliira said. She watched Viaeny head through the portal with Jack, ready for adventure as always. "W-we shoud go."

56 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I'm not sure- and I can't be certain until we find him," Tholby replied as he would enter the portal and would head through the portal, hoping that for once in his life, he was wrong about something.

53 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Upon exiting the portal- the foursome found themselves on a stage?

53 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Whoa! hokaaaayyy, wasn't expecting that! Viaeny said. Lliira tensed. Being on stage triggered a feeling of being watched, judged, found wanting. Her parents, her siblings, the kids at Winslow Prep...really, until that gala at Aunt Fiona's, she'd always been the freak, the weirdo. But since coming here, it was the world that was going weird...

45 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack mused. " A stage- that makes about as much sense as everything else that has happened here right now." He looked around for any sign of Michael or any clue to where he was. It didn't look like he was anywhere around at first.

41 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira and Viaeny both looked around to try to find Michael. Viaeny stepped closer to the front of the stage and looked out into the seats, while Lliira looked up at the box seats.

35 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Neither girls would find anything in the seats or the box seats, but a loud thud could be heard above them.

32 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lliira startled and looked up toward the sound. "Hello?" Viaeny called out. Maybe just talk to the guy instead of trying to chase him through all these creepy empty rooms?

30 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    A young man, approximately their age would swing down. He looked like a younger Michael." Hey, sorry, about that. I just didn't expect to see anyone here." Llira would be able to sense one aura off of him, the gray one. " Are we perhaps in his memory?"

26 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "You mean, like Being John Malkovich?" Viaeny whispered to Jack.

23 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Heh-hello," Lliira said to Michael the Younger. "I'm Ll-lll-llliira," she said, inwardly kicking herself for her stammer.

21 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jack would consider for a moment. " I don't think so, we're not controlling his body, it's more like ... I cant think of a movie. It could be like Back to the future though."

15 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Hi, I'm Michael, but my friends call me Mickey."

15 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    More noise could be heard from above the rafters.

15 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Viaeny looked up toward the sounds. "Is there going to be more stuff or people falling down out of the rafters? Should we move?"

13 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Oh nothing like that," A voice said as the adult version of Michael appeared on the stage. " But since you all want to know my story- why don't you go and join the audience?" Llira was able to sense the red aura all over this version of Michael and some of the gray as way.

11 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Viaeny looked to Lliira, then Jack and Tholby. "Any reason why we shouldn't?" she said.

7 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " 50/50 chance it's a trap, but we might as well go because no matter what, we're going to be put there anywhere."

6 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Tholby nodded in agreement as he would hop off the stage with Jack and go and sit in the audience.

5 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "He...he wants to, to show us...I think..." Lliira said. After all, he'd trapped them in his house and left them no other option but to pursue him. She followed the others, moving with silent grace.

5 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The curtain would close as Vianey would leave the stage, setting the scene at a school production. It seemed that whatever was controlling Michael wanted to show them how it did it....... to be continued next week in the Fated Musical! We shall resume the adventures of The Fated Last Party in two weeks. :)