5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
You have been to the seventeenth birthday party of one Jaxob.

Maybe you know him from the Christmas party.

Maybe you know him from elsewhere.

Or maybe you just really want to do an escape room.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.... right?

Right?

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who was invited to birthday party

When: February 8th, 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. The escape room doesn't want you to escape.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

Name: Rosemarie Holtzer

Personality: Rosemarie is overly confident, stubborn and sounds like she's always bored or annoyed by something. To say that she acts spoiled like a princess would not be wrong, actually. With her high standards and efforts to be the best, most responsible and organized at everything she does, Rosemarie's demeanor is incredibly nobility-like despite not being from a noble family at all. It also infuriates her when her efforts aren't acknowledged and the girl dislikes any displays of lack of discipline.
On social events, the Holtzer's daughter knows exactly how to carry herself with grace and manners, doing her best to be the most pleasant guest ever, paying the utmost attention to whatever is being said. Internally, Rosemarie really doesn't want to be there at all and wants no more than to go back home and finally play some games. These kind of events are boring.

History
The day her father decided to try politics and won was Rosemarie's doomsday.

Robbed of her privacy at an early age, the young Holtzer was quickly thrown into the life of image keeping and paparazzi, coming to learn that once her cuteness factor of being a toddler was gone, the opposition would use her behavior to paint her father in a bad light. The daughter of the mayor couldn't be brash, the daughter of the mayor couldn't be mean or the news people would talk. On her accord and no one else's, Rosemarie took it upon herself to be an exemplary human being, a true princess out of fairytales. Gentle, helpful, the possessor of impeccable manners and grace. She had hoped that the act wouldn't last long, that the bad rumors would stop and everything could go back to normality soon, but that wasn't what happened.
Guilbert Holtzer was re-elected, kept climbing the political hierarchy and even when he wasn't actively a part of politics, had clearly become quite the influential man.

Now stuck on a cage of her own making, Rosemarie was forced to play along, acting on the role for long enough that her original personality started fading away, blending with this character she had constructed. The tomboyish toddler that had once been was overwritten into a charismatic, feminine and properly educated lady. The kind of queen bee that ruled the school by being the epitome of perfection and responsibility. Eventually said 'title' had begun going over her head, the new Rosemarie had high standards, was incredibly demanding and way too confident. But at the same time, nurtured big amounts of frustration and regret, giving birth to a volatile, explosive temper that was becoming harder and harder to keep in check.

That's when she met MMO RPGs. Not having tried a game yet for deeming it too barbaric and a waste of time, Rosemarie had bought a PC game in curiosity. The ad for the game, claiming the experience to be like living as a different person had caught her interest. It was love at first sight and exactly what she needed. In the world of the game, the girl had been free to act as she wanted, using the experience to unwind and release all of the pent-up destructive energy she had been building up! Killing things was fun! Completing quests gave her a sense of accomplishment that her life had long been drained of.

To say that she was hooked would be an understatement.

From there on, Rosemarie would go on to try all sorts of similar games, hopping from a title to the next one the moment the experience got any dull to her. The thrill and the excitement were a must!
With her father now taking the role of Senator, Rosemarie is more than never living a double life: The perfect example of a daughter to the outside world and an unstoppable, insatiable, impulsive player in the gaming world.​
Recent Happenings: Having to attend to the Campbell's Christmas party as a stand-in for her very busy dad, Rosemarie found herself making quick acquaintances with the host's son, Jaxob who turns out was just as bored over having to attend as she was. Unfortunately, their conversation in the kitchen and far from any adults so they could act as themselves got interrupted when the lights in the house all went out, plunging the whole group into darkness, enough for somebody to murder the event's host.

Failing to understand that Jaxob had two dads and one them had just been killed in front of them, Rosemarie was mostly unaffected by the events at the start, playing detective with the invitations and guest list but otherwise not making huge progress on the investigations as both the remaining dad and son turned to be extremely unhelpful on the matter. Tensions rose as the murders continued happening, the young lady eventually hitting her limit as it seemed that all of them had just as much risk as being the next-
Or so she had thought as the culprit announced he was letting the survivors escape and everyone that was supposed to be dead had already been dealt with. Such, not good but acceptable news were them subverted by a member of their own group deciding that none of them could make it alive, which was wrongly interpreted as him having been an accomplice the entire time and not just a complete of a nut-job.

Things proceeded to get even weirder as Jaxob somehow bent the laws of well, everything and had the dead pin the crazy man down, to which Rosemarie responded with a knife to his chest in desperation for remaining alive. Then everything went back to normal, no one was dead and she was left wondering whether it had actually happened or maybe she had been playing too many games and hallucinated the whole thing. One thing was certain though, maybe she should start carrying a weapon with herself from now on, just in case she needed to defend herself again.

The historical tunnel trip turned to be similarly a disaster, with Jaxob messing with things and causing it to collapse, to apparently being against some cultists, stopping Ricky from killing somebody and more having to run away because the tunnel was rumbling and falling apart again. Having to be rescued by the murdered of all people was the last thing that Rosemarie wanted to be indebted with, but here we are. There's something definitely up with the people, she is pretty sure of it, but what was still to be determined. Jaxob was weird, but she'd be lying with she said it was a super bad kind of weird, aaaand the thrill was kinda fun too. Talking about fun, an escape room! Now we're talking, it was going to truly be like a game come to life!! This time she is already anticipating everything going wrong though as this seems to be the pattern in the making...

Kyaaa~! It's here! She loves iiit! It's so similar to the ones she has in game! It's a bit on the heavier side though... Oh well, you can't feel the actual weight of weapons through VR, but still eeeee, so excited! Weirdly excited, she should definitely tone it down a tad, tehe~ Mary bought just one of them for now though, for testing purposes, and to not make the expense too suspicious on her family's budget. Aaah, but it's already soooo worth it!! Something definitely told her that she shouldn't be looking forward to needing it this much, though...
deb4f4e-c077651b-efca-46cc-bd44-471f0213cc52.png

I will be playing a teenager named SISSY.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.37.09 AM.png

Name: Thoby White
Relationships: Ricky's younger brother who was forced to this party.... and Jaxob adores. He's also a sarcastic bastard.

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Here is the GM Color
    Yesterday at 1:59 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    When you arrive at the party you invited too, you would see Jaxob and another boy waiting to enter the escape room. At the moment, there were no adults around. Maybe this would be a teens only escape room. Jaxob did not like being forced to gatherings by his parents.
    Yesterday at 2:00 PM
  • Loveless:
    Wearing something more casual and adventurous, yet still notably expensive and stylish, Rosemarie calmly walked into the room with that typical snobbish air of hers, covering up all sorts of excitement at being faced with what was basically going to be a real-life version of puzzles and trials in most RPG games. She also had a purse with her, something average-sized, round and bold, though the package that she was holding definitely called the most attention. It was a neat box-sized package wrapped with a bright blue gift paper with a star pattern and a white ribbon. Thoooooough, seeing the other teen made her mentally retreat on her plan and re-think things quickly. "Good afternoon, everybody", the Senator's daughter followed with a little bow of her head, "I'm thankful for the invitation, this seems like quite the experience to have~", though she honestly felt more like shooting the extra boy a glare. Who was this other person and why didn't she hear of them before??
    Yesterday at 2:30 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy was just some quiet dweeb from one of Jaxob's classes, and really had no idea anyone knew she even existed. So of course she jumped on the chance to be invited to a party where she might actually make some friends that weren't street dogs or stray cats. Dressed in some jeans and a loose sweater, she felt maybe a little underdressed compared to Rosemarie. ...she also suddenly felt real dumb about talking to people she didn't know, and just ended up waving awkwardly when she arrived.
    Yesterday at 2:33 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked actually excited to be doing an escape room for once. "This is the first thing I am allowed to do alone since the incident. No Luke, no dads, it feels so nice. It's also the best birthday gift that I could ever ask for.
    Yesterday at 2:41 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The other boy crossed his arms, showing how uninterested he was. " Name's Thoby. My brother RIchard forced me to be here since Jaxob shares a class or two with me." Okay that wasn't the only reason, but the other reason seemed shady as fuck.
    Yesterday at 2:42 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The doors to the escape room opened. " We're going to need another eighteen or so real world minutes to set up. But then you all get to experience... " The Hidden room of the French Christmas Party."
    Yesterday at 2:43 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy had no idea who these people Jaxob was talking about, but she did totally understand what it was like not being allowed to do stuff because of over-protective parents. In fact, she'd not even gotten permission to go to this party. "I've never been to an escape room party before." Or any party, but Sissy kept that to herself.
    Yesterday at 2:44 PM
  • Loveless:
    Despite agreeing completely with Jaxob's excitement and reasons for it, Rosemarie could only somehow feel a bit hurt by the end of the sentences, pulling her purse over to discreetly put the package back inside it for now. "Ah, I see...", for a moment her pleasant tone had faltered becoming something with a colder edge, though it was gone by the rest of it, "It's how they say it, right? 'Better alone than in bad company.' It certainly has its perks~! Not that either our parents are bad company in that sense, but they're, well, our parents.", she shrugged with her shoulders as emphasis. So the new boy was basically in the same situation as Jaxob two meetings ago... Richard though, that nut-case? Who knew they had a younger brother didn't seem like the type. "Nice to meet you Thoby, I'm Rosemarie Holtzer, yes, Senator Holtzer... But let's not make this about my father now, okay?", she smiled at him making a 'shh' motion with s finger by her lips, then things got announced, "Another Christmas party, huh? And in February? Aren't we closer to Valentine's at this point?", the teenager laughed softly at her own joke and awaited to enter whenever the rest of the group decided to move. Sissy's comment didn't go unheard, but Marie would rather die before she admitted to never doing this before.
    Yesterday at 2:56 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " That's my exact same train of thought as well, better to have a fun one than to be in bad company. I mean, my birthday is on top of Valentine's day. i imagine it's just their theme or whatever. Sometimes they just make up names that have nothing to do with that."
    Yesterday at 3:01 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " It's a pleasure to meet you Rosemarie. Hopefully, this is fun. These places can be badly designed sometimes."
    Yesterday at 3:01 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The doors would open. " We're ready for the Hidden room of secrets. Come in." Wait, did the name change? It probably didn't matter.
    Yesterday at 3:02 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy wasn't keen on being the first into the escape room, but she was trying not to look like a scared baby. She had to look cool! So in she went, taking a look around the "escape room" to get an idea of clues. At least Sissy knew she was good at puzzles and mysteries.
    Yesterday at 3:05 PM
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie nodded in agreement to Jaxob's fun comment, taking note of the date statement as well, "That'd make sense... I wonder what it's going to be actually like then." Badly designed, huh? Now that would be very disappointing, she had come to be challenged! "If that's the case, we can just focus more on making nice memories with each other~", though she didn't really believe that... Not even realizing about the name change, Rosemarie also followed inside, though at a purposefully slow pace to go with the rest of the group not just in front of them. Time to see what this had in store for them...
    Yesterday at 3:10 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Upon entering the room, there would be so many different things to interact with. There would be cards on the floor, three locked bags and a keypad. " The keypad is to get into the hidden room. You get an hour, but each wrong answer increases the time going down."
    Yesterday at 3:19 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Wel, this place is a mess. I figure we should probably... you know, clean the cards up first." There was a mannerism in the way Thoby said it that strongly resembled how Jaxob acted in the tombs.
    Yesterday at 3:21 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked around. " But the locked bags might have a key."
    Yesterday at 3:21 PM
  • Diana:
    "I can look around and see if I can find a way to open the bags," offered Sissy. The first thing she did was see what kind of lock the bags had.
    Yesterday at 3:25 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    One bag had a key lock, one had a number combination lock and one had letters and numbers.
    Yesterday at 3:26 PM
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie had to make a second take at what the employee had said. It had taken her a moment to understand that yes, it was a penalty like most games, for some reason it had just been worded in the most confusing way possible. With nothing left to do, Rosemarie opted to go check the cards, yes they were dirty, but for the sake of gaming in the real world she would ignore that part and focus on the task at hand. Maybe they held the combination to one of the bags or some other clue?
    Yesterday at 3:27 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The cards were their own puzzle as they had lines connecting them. Each was numbered, with the highest being nine.
    Yesterday at 3:31 PM
  • Diana:
    "Someone should looks for clues about the numbers bag and the letters bag! I'm looking for the key," announced Sissy. Was she just going to waddle around doing things by herself and not interacting with people directly? Most likely! Sissy was having a hard time working up the courage to do much else. At least she was speaking out loud, though. That was a start.
    Yesterday at 3:32 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Okay, so this is one of these multi step escape rooms. We probably need the codes to open the bags which leads to the clues. Probably the lock bag and the number puzzle has more clues."
    Yesterday at 3:35 PM
  • Loveless:
    Oooooh, well Rosemarie had been wrong, and this wasn't a normal deck of cards as she had assumed them to be. But the surprise had been a welcome one. She merely gave the still-unnamed girl --because she did not introduce herself-- a glance to acknowledge her speaking and placing her bag near her, sat on the ground filled with anticipation, put each card beside each other and looked very attentively to their lines... Did it make a shape of any sort if they were placed in a certain order? Was it like the drawing of a circuit?? Her full focus was at the task ahead of her!
    Yesterday at 3:35 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob looked at the keypad and then decided to flip it over. " Hey, there's a key on the back of the key pad."
    Yesterday at 3:36 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Sissy would find one way above the door and out of normal reach. Rosemarie would see the lines connected to make three numbers that read 26, 7, 15.
    Yesterday at 3:37 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy tried her damndest to reach the key that was way too high over her head and farther than her hands could reach. Finally, red-faced and flushing, she accepted that she needed help and gently tugged on Thoby's shirt sleeve. "Um. There's a key up there, I can't reach it."
    Yesterday at 3:42 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Aha!", Rosemarie let out loudly wearing a smile filled with satisfaction as she had solved the card puzzle! This was so exciting! "Someone try 26, 7 and 15 in this order, on the number locked bag first, that's what I got from these cards.", she made no indication of moving yet, staring at the solved puzzle with such an intensity that it might as well cut a hole through the paper. Don't sing victory until it's actually here, after all.
    Yesterday at 3:42 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked up and then over at SIssy. " Normally, I would give you a boost.... but I think there's an item somewhere for us to reach the key... maybe we should use the key Jaxob found first."
    Yesterday at 3:47 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would open the bag with the combo. " There's one of those granny reacher things in here."
    Yesterday at 3:47 PM
  • Loveless:
    The satisfying 'click' of the bag opening behind her was like music to Rosemarie's ears, the chant of victory, sweet, sweet success~ Right, there was more, of course! Picking her purse back up, the girl stood again, taking a minute to tap her clothing clean to come check whatever a 'granny reacher thing' was supposed to be. Turns out it was one of those hooked sticks to close the metal blinders of stores with! She couldn't help but snicker a bit at Jaxob's name for it. "There's your height problem fixed~", the girl announced for a moment, still riding the exhilarating highs of success, "I'm going to see if I can get the key behind the keylock free then, maybe we'll have to try them all..."
    Yesterday at 3:52 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would join her. " It looks like it's just taped, so we jst have to pull it out withou hitting any of the buttoons
    Yesterday at 4:01 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy went ahead and confiscated the grabber claw, tested it's grabbyness, and then went for the key above the door. Then she gave the key a lookover to see which object or door it might belong to.
    Yesterday at 4:02 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The key seemed to go to nothing...for now.
    Yesterday at 4:04 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Ah..." Rosemarie stared attentively to the space between the keys, then her hands, then Jaxob hands. Huh, it really didn't seem like fingers were going to help much in here as they were probably too big for the gaps. She had her nails but that'd also definitely ruin the pretty nail polish job on them. Feeling hesitant, the girl sighed to calm her nerves down, then glanced over at Jaxob with a whisper. "This stays only between us, okay?", with a serious expression. Independent of his reply, Marie then reaches into the inside of her purse again pulling what looks like a brass knuckles with three knives attached to them. It is excellent handiwork. Then she proceeds to use one of the knives' thinner tips to peel off the tape from the keypad without hitting anything else.
    Yesterday at 4:08 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would nod as the key would come out for her Brass knuckles.
    Yesterday at 4:10 PM
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie would take the key out of the knife, peel the rest of the tape away and then discreetly place the weapon back where it had come from. Somehow having him say nothing at all just made her feel even more flustered and self-conscious about the whole thing... Honestly, just say something! Even if he just called her crazy it would have been better than just silence!! Well, despite that part, they had this key now, so she just gestured from him to come with her back towards the bags and handed it to the other girl to try it out. Without a single word, she didn't want to talk about things right now.
    Yesterday at 4:14 PM
  • Diana:
    Sissy was also flustered but for totally different reasons. For her first party, this small group of four felt so awkward! Sissy took the key to try on the bag.
    Yesterday at 4:17 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The key would work beautifully.... and in the bag.... was... another bag that need a lock key.
    Yesterday at 4:18 PM
  • Diana:
    A face was made at this new bag, but the flustered Sissy checked to see if the other key would work!
    Yesterday at 4:19 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The other key did work. Inside was a message. A secret is something Two can Keep if One is Dead.
    Yesterday at 4:21 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Maybe that was what the other key was for...?", Rosemarie thought to herself still not in the mood to speak. They had still to account for letters for the letter combination and then the actual combination for the keypad it seemed... They were probably close! Tantalizingly so. Oh. That was a bit ominous... "How many letters do we need on the other bag?", would each of the phrase's word's initials work or was that too many letters?
    Yesterday at 4:22 PM
  • Diana:
    "'A secret is something two can keep if one is dead.' Are... are we going to get murdered here?" of course, it was just a joke even if she laughed nervously. This was only an escape room birthday party, after all!
    Yesterday at 4:23 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby raised a eyebrow curiously. " Hey some of these letter are strangely captialized... maybe that goes to the last bag."
    Yesterday at 4:24 PM
  • Loveless:
    Rosemarie wanted to reassure the other, buuut, knowing what had happened the other times and that she had custom ordered a weapon just in case it happened again... She could not. Merely glancing nervously at Jaxob for a moment, before focusing back on the puzzle at hand, "Capitals... Then A-T-K-O-D? Though the A might be an extra since it's just the first one..."
    Yesterday at 4:25 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I mean, it's a letter, number lock and it takes four so maybe 2, K, 1, D?"
    Yesterday at 4:27 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Right, it's mixed...", she was really starting to lose focus now, wasn't she? Look, it's true that Rosemarie wanted to test her clawed knuckles at some point, but this might be a bit too much...? Now she was just, fully alert, unnerved and very very concerned.
    Yesterday at 4:30 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby would put the combo in and in the bag... was....nothing.
    Yesterday at 4:31 PM
  • Diana:
    It was funny that Sissy was supposed to be the one amazing at puzzles but here she was being as useful as a box of unmade jello. Even the empty bag threw her for a loop! "Oh no... how does this help use figure out the keypad?"
    Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob paused. " I don't know- we must have missed something or maybe someone took the item in the bag that we needed.
    Yesterday at 4:34 PM
  • Loveless:
    NOPE, NOPENOPENOPE, all self-preservation instincts were at a go! "Thoby, other girl, get behind us now!", Rosemarie had ordered them without even thinking. She already knew that whatever was going on my Jaxob he could take care of himself, pulling out her weapon from the purse again, even going as far as to throw said purse aside on the ground where it would not be in the way as she put on the clawed knuckles on her right hand and tried to act brave as her game avatar would. "Jaxob, I have a really really bad feeling about this...", though the lines didn't match.
    Yesterday at 4:37 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The room's wall start to glow with numbers moving rapidly..... and then.......
    Yesterday at 4:39 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Strange figures that looked like skeletons emerged from the floors.
    Yesterday at 4:39 PM
  • Diana:
    "What! Um, what's wrong?" Sissy, of course, had no idea why the sudden panic! She guess maybe the other girl just really didn't like being trapped in closed up spaces for too long. ...and then skeletons were rising up from the floors?! Even if it was just a game, that was a pretty good scare! Sissy squealed and jumped onto the nearest chair!
    Yesterday at 4:40 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The skeletons would go to chopping the legs off the chair... how realistic. Thoby would smash a skeleton on the head with the keypad. It crumbled.
    Yesterday at 4:41 PM
  • Loveless:
    "FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE, I'M NOT DEFENSELESS THIS TIME!!!" Seeing the skeletons emerge filled Rosemarie with RAGE, at this point she was no longer just Rosemarie Holtzer but also Brunhildr the brutal beastmaster of an MMORPG VR game called EVO. Empowered by stepping in-character and seemingly letting go of all fear, Rosemarie let out something in between a roar and a scream and lunged with the bladed knuckles for the skeleton bothering the other girl, aiming for its ribcage without a single ounce of mercy.
    Yesterday at 4:44 PM
  • Diana:
    One of the legs snapped on Sissy's chair and with a startled scream down her chair toppled with her to the floor!
    Yesterday at 4:46 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob was not happy that skeletons were running his party.... no, bad, his eye glowed red and the skeletons were flung against walls. The wall numbers glowed with a 1, 2, 3, 4 in that order.
    Yesterday at 4:47 PM
  • Loveless:
    Divided by having her prey taken from her as Brunhildr, but grateful for the help as Rosemarie, the girl turned around and made a run for the keypad, internally complaining about such a stupidly cliched combination, but then also wondering if it wasn't actually clever to use something no one would normally expect- AH WHO CARES, there was no more passivity in her at this point, having taken upon herself to hastily put down the 1234 combination on the keypad and hoping that'd make everything normal again like in the Christmas party!
    Yesterday at 4:51 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The room returned to normal and the door opened.... and so did the wall. One could leave now or see what opened in the room of secrets.
    Yesterday at 4:53 PM
  • Diana:
    "Whoa... this is the craziest and coolest escape room I have ever seen," exclaimed Sissy now that the terrifying part was over. Naturally, now that the scare was done, she was curious to see what was in the secret room, so she picked herself off the floor to take a look.
    Yesterday at 4:55 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Inside the secret room was a pile of cash totaling two thousand dollars.
    Yesterday at 4:56 PM
  • Loveless:
    Leaning on the wall for a breather after this whole mess, Rosemarie made an effort to keep herself still standing despite wanting to crumble in the ground for a moment. "Fucking hell- Why is it that every time I'm with you this kind of thing happens...?", though her tone wasn't angry or of complaining, in fact, there was some kind of amusement at everything, even more as she laughed in disbelief and yet excitement at everything. She merely glanced at the passage, took notice of what it contained and went to pick her purse back up. She wasn't really interested in any of that, this wacky crazy experience was worth a lot more to her in the end.
    Yesterday at 5:00 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob shrugged. " Guess I'm just lucky that way, don't need the money either so whoever else wants it can have it. I wonder if I will get a real birthday present today."
    Yesterday at 5:02 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby looked at the money. " So, do you want to split it?" He asked SIssy.
    Yesterday at 5:03 PM
  • Diana:
    "We actually get to keep it?! Yes! Absolutely, yes!" How exciting! Sissy had never seen so much money in her life!
    Yesterday at 5:04 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Thoby took a thousand bucks and let Sissy take the other half. Nobody stopped them either.
    Yesterday at 5:04 PM
  • Loveless:
    "...!" Rosemarie gasped at Jaxob's commentary, completely losing her breath for a moment. W-w-w, had he seen it?! Was he reading her mind, could he read minds??? Silently, the girl shuffled gradually closer to him, trying to regain the plan from way before everything that had been thrown aside at the entrance. Okay, okay, this is normal, right? People did this all the time and it didn't have to mean anything weird- "Well...", Rosemarie held on the package from before, nothing was broken, she had known it was sturdy enough to survive that purse throw, if anything broke it was most likely her phone. She handed it over to him, still wearing the clawed knuckles, she didn't even bother taking it out at this point. "Sooo, you said you liked pulling pranks and stuff like that so, it's a magician kit.", because she didn't know if he liked games, or which genres, "I don't know, I just thought it fit you?"
    Yesterday at 5:10 PM
  • Diana:
    At least there was one great thing about this strange party, Sissy now had a ton of cash and no idea what fun things to do with it! It definitely made up for a couple hours of her being awkward and the momentary spook. "Thank you so much for inviting me to your party!! Happy birthday Jaxob!"
    Yesterday at 5:11 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jaxob would smile. " You're welcome, enjoy the thousand dollars." He would turn back and looked at them. " That's the nicest thing that anyone ever got me. I was trying to ask my dads for one but they say I'm already chaotic enough without magic, and now I get to be more so. Oh yeah.... my dads are going to force me to go their St, Patrick's day party... so please come, I might go crazy if I have to deal with that.
    Yesterday at 5:15 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Everyone would leave the room.... and as they did the walls would glow one time and disappear..... as would the entire escape room. Nobody noticed..... for now. Jaxob would head home, happy to have a magician kit and have some more time with Rosemarie and his new friends. Join us next month for the Fated Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.