5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Sometimes life hits you hard and fast. And sometimes you are the victim of your own terrible choices. It's the later thing that happened to Prince Henry Coello. The youngish prince managed to insult a local witch in such a way that she cursed him. Did she turn him into something ugly or deadly? Well no. She turned the prince into a rabbit. Which wouldn't be a problem..... except there are many people out to kill him and well.... he's the only KNOWN heir.

So on this beautiful day, it's up to the kingdom residents, some of the castle staff and others to keep the prince alive and break the curse..... and it won't be easy.

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who lives in or around Starlight Kingdom ( The kingdom the prince rules). You can play as one of the Kingdom residents, a castle staff member, a witch or even one of the prince's assassins. ( You can even play as the king or queen or let's say some illegimate Kingdom heirs)

When: October 26th, 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. The prince isn't going to be many wise decisions.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Diana and Peregrine
I will be attending as a royal advisor!

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
THIS CHARP STARTS IN 1 HOUR

Name: Prince Henry Coello
Nicknames: Floppykins, Prince Dreamy, Prince Jackass,
Appearance: 1603727302396.png

Prince Henry is clean shaven and stands at a regal tall six feet tall. He dresses himself well and loves to come across nicer than he is with a perpetual smile and always carry some sort of flowers. He also has a scar across his hand from an incident with a cat.

1603727437794.png

Personality: Henry is the worst type of Prince. He can act kind and nice when it benefits him, but undeneath he is a spoiled, entitled asshole who is used to getting his way and doesn't care about others. He says it's a quirk and not a personality flaw.

Bio: Classified.

Extra: He's bi.

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    This will be our GM/ Important update color
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Our story begins in Starlight Kingdom, on a beautiful sunny day. A day like every other day. The sky was blue, the birds were chirping and multiple people were plotting. In other words, just an average day.
    Today at 12:08 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    On this day, Prince Coello was begrudgingly listening to kingdom resident compliants.
    Today at 12:09 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Who's the next person that I have to listen to whine about the kingdom?" Prince Henry asked, looking at his advisor to see if he was done for the day. Sweet merciful gods, he wanted to be done already.
    Today at 12:11 PM
  • Diana:
    "You should really be more respectful of your constituents, your highness." She whispered as respectfully as she could considering this was her future King. "There would be no kingdom without them." Advisor Milenia sighed, taking a look over he transcripts for the day. "Our next citizen is from a small farm just outside the castle grounds. Something keeps eating his pigs."
    Today at 12:16 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, I would be more respectful if my constituents didn't have the brain cells of a small child," he said, not giving a single care in the world if anyone could hear him. He considered her point for a moment. " Well, then, if there was no kingdom, so be it." He would groan when he heard. " It's always a farmer, always the pigs. Bring in him, let's get this over with."
    Today at 12:22 PM
  • Diana:
    Sighing again, Advisor Milenia beckoned the guard with her fingers for him to open up the doors and allow in the next of the citizens. This was going to be a long, long day for the Advisor.
    Today at 12:30 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The poor farmer would come in and be just as quickly told by the prince to add fencing and that he would send a guard or two. " Okay, I know that there's a line, but if I see one more complaining man, I might scream. Please tell me that there's at least one complaining woman on the list. I need some practice being charming."
    Today at 12:36 PM
  • Diana:
    "I- I suppose there might be," stammered the advisor, looking quickly over the agenda for the day. She casts the guards an exasperated look and beckoned her hand with a frenzied motion. Send the Prince a lady next, indeed, she thought. Poor woman!
    Today at 12:42 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I've got a complaint for ye," Joti said. "See, there's this one family that lives in glorious splendor while most o' the people st--" "SHUT YOUR NOISE, YOU!" the guard who held her said, cuffing her one upside the head. "This one aint a complainer Sire, she's a pris'ner waitin' judgment, an' she can wait 'till the proper citizens 'ave been taken care of!"
    Today at 12:44 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    "And what is she in prison for?" The Prince asked, eyeing her suspiciously out of the corner of his eye. He always found complaining women to be the most interesting of them all. He barely noticed that the actual complainer, a woman dressed in all black and a pointy hat walked in.
    Today at 12:46 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Thievery, Sire!" the Guard said. "Oh aye," Joti said. "I pinch a few farthings, and they call me a thief. But should someone pillage an entire country, they call him a King. ...Or a Prince. Sire," she said, giving an exaggerated curtsy, as much as her chains and the Guard's grasping hand would allow. The movement made it possible for her fingers to find a surreptitious pocket in her clothing and retrieve a small object which she quickly palmed.
    Today at 12:49 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "But I'm sure it's 'er turn," Joti added, nodding to the oddly dressed woman.
    Today at 12:51 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Prince Henry eyed her some more and took a moment to consider what she was saying. " Perhaps that may be so, it depends on what you stole the farthings for. Though, it seems quite pointless to steal the farthings when my father plans on changing the currency soon to make them banned."
    Today at 12:52 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Excuse me sir, I would love to hear all about the money politics, but I would like to do my request. You see, it seems that there were some men who decided I was a suitable thing to find attractive and make comments towards. Normally, I would ignore them, but it seems they worked in the castle, so perhaps you could get them fired."
    Today at 12:54 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Jodi and Milenia would notice the women was holding some sort of stick in her hand. Some might say it was a wand.
    Today at 12:54 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti scoffed. "So's he can force his people to trade their farthings for for the new coin at some fraction of their value? Now that's proper thievery, Sire."
    Today at 12:55 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Oi, what's that?" the Guard said, noticing the object in the woman's hand. "Bit too dull to be a dagger, mate," Joti replied, but with the Guard's attention on the woman, now was a perfect time to start on picking the locks of her cuffs, if she was to make a dramatic escape in time.
    Today at 12:57 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " The men were just letting off some steam, it happens. It is nothing to be upset about, Ma'am." The witch looked at him.
    Today at 12:57 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " All men are the same it seems. Doesn't quite matter if you are a peasant, a guard or a king. Some say that women doesn't deserve the respect. I disagree. So, since you think that men being pigs is just fine, then I got a little rhyme for you. This prince is no gentlemen you see, make his outside reflects what he truly be.
    Today at 12:59 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " That's certainly an interesting rhyme."
    Today at 12:59 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti scowled at the Prince for his comment. But it really was the best thing to do, to allow the unfolding drama to keep everyone's attention, which meant keeping her own mouth shut. She smirked at the way the woman insulted him back in poetry, but now she was starting to wonder if that little stick might turn out to be rather more dangerous than a dagger.
    Today at 1:00 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Oh, it was more than a rhyme, it was a spell. It took a moment for it to land but as soon as it did, the guard, Jodi and Milenia would see the spell land and the prince disappeared, all that was left was his clothes and something struggling to pop out of them.
    Today at 1:01 PM
  • Diana:
    The Advisor Milenia had been mortified to silence for most of these exchanges, as what could she do but give her advice and pray the rulers actually listened. But she knew a witch and a witch's spell when she saw one, and well... her soul may be damned, but she quite deliberately didn't utter a peep. Milenia was hoping for a little comeuppance for the Prince but... a rabbit! This was not what she expected! "Oh! Oh no...!"
    Today at 1:03 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "OI!" the Guard said, "What's this with ev'ryone insultin' 'is Highness to 'is face t'day?! Better 'ope 'e's merciful, or there'll be floggin's for--whaaAa?" The Guard let Joti go and ran to the Prince's side...or the side of where he used to be. "Wha' 'ave ye done?!" he shouted, drawing his sword.
    Today at 1:03 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti's eyes went wide, but with her fingers working quickly, one cuff came loose, though she grabbed it with her formerly-cuffed hand to keep it from falling while she worked on the other one. But nobody cared that she was even alive at the moment, so perhaps she didn't have to be so sneaky in making her escape. Habits die hard.
    Today at 1:05 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I botched the spell it seems, I was going for a pig. Hmmm....leave it to magic to be a fickle little thing. Well, if your eyes are not working, you see, I turned the prince into I believe a rabbit. But since you want to play hard ball. Doors open, doors close, locks be quite aware, nobody will be leaving this room so don't despair. " The witch looked at the guard. " Oh yes, before I forgot, This weapon is now wielded by a young boy, so make it like him a child's toy."
    Today at 1:08 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "She turned me into a newt!" one of the onlookers in the crowd said. "A newt?" the guy next to him replied, looking him up and down. "I got better!"
    Today at 1:08 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince struggled out of his clothes and hopped out. " What did you do to me?" He asked, looking up at the witch and everyone else.
    Today at 1:11 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Goddamn magic, why did you DO TALKING ANIMALS?"
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Oi!" the Guard said, in a child's high-pitched voice. He was now holding a tiny wooden sword, entirely useless as a weapon.
  • Diana:
    Should be advising herself, self preservation was the best way to go. Milenia had nothing to fend off a magical witch. Unfortunately, Milenia was also cursed with good morals and a conscience. Muttering things under her breath, she lept to scoop up the adorable bunny Prince and made a run for it! They could work out a curse-breaker later, certainly!
    Today at 1:12 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti thought, Well, that bit about the locks isn't good! as she finished with the second cuff, then ducked down to start on her ankle irons. The whole place was breaking into tumult, people either trying to get away, hide, or maybe get out of the way of whatever other guards, archers, and the like might be ready to spring into action.
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince looked up at Milenia as she scooped him up. " You know I don't like being touched. I can hop my way out of the room," he replied,, seeing that the doors were locked. Even though, he was a rabbit, he knew his castle well. " Behind the throne, behind it, dad loves his secret passageway.... though mom always hated them. Probably why she left him all alone."
    Today at 1:18 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was indeed an opening behind the throne for a secret passageway..
    Today at 1:18 PM
  • Diana:
    "Sire, your tiny legs wouldn't get you very far on your own," exclaimed Milenia, but there was indeed an escape! With one cursory glance to make sure that the witch and no one violent could see where she vanished too, Milenia absconded with the prince through the secret passage way.
    Today at 1:20 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti noticed the well-dressed woman with Prince Rabbit heading for the back of the throne. Which is exactly the place to put a secret bolthole. A bolt hole actually sounded like a rather good idea, so she hurried after them on silent feet.
    Today at 1:20 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Fine, but I'm not going to be happy about it. I think this one leads to either the royal chamber or the kitchen. I'm not sure which one it is though. So..... we also just totally abandoned all the people asking for advice.... to a witch. That probably doesn't look great, hopefully dad doesn't think it's a good idea to turn me into rabbit stew," Prince Henry replied.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys of Thuringill gave a subtle grin. Apart from the Prince still having the power of speech, his plan was going quite swimmingly. There remained the not inconsiderable matter of getting rid of the King, but with a rabbit for an heir (especially if said rabbit might be made into an ingredient for stew), a Conclave of the Nobles could force him to step down.
    Today at 1:28 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    But first, that rabbit stew. Aerys led the way to the bolthole behind the throne, his loyal retainers in tow.
    Today at 1:30 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The spell still lingered in the air... waiting.
    Today at 1:33 PM
  • Diana:
    Milenia did indeed stumble into the kitchen, much to the surprise of the kitchen staff. And then to Milenia's surprise, Joti seemed to pop out behind her. There wasn't time to worry about that though! "Sire, our first priority is finding a witch that doesn't hate you so we might break this curse! But I suspect that is going to be a difficult endevour, so if you could please stop talking and making me look insane." she commented, getting quite a few looks from the servants.
    Today at 1:35 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Wouldn't it be better if I talked so the staff doesn't think you are insane?" He asked, looking around and his cute little floppy bunny ears perked up for a moment. " Wait, we have to get to the library. My mom's old books are there and dad always said she was a witch, I thought he was being figurative about that, but if he was being literal.... then maybe something in there will break the curse..." he replied. The kitchen staff looked confused and raised eyebrows.
    Today at 1:39 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti heard a voice up ahead; the Prince, but she kept silent, moving from shadow to shadow. There would be no better time to end this royal tyranny, probably. But she couldn't do that by killing the Prince. That would just have the tyrants disputing over which of them ought to rule, which would most likely mean lots of dead innocent people. No, she would need to get to the streets--what was that? Footsteps? Yes, several men, in a hurry. Which meant she had to hurry, and so she found herself stumbling into the brighter light of the palace kitchen.
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • Diana:
    "Shush! ...sire." Milenia couldn't believe she was arguing with a rabbit! Tucking the furry prince under her arm, she scurried for the kitchen door and scuttled out into the hall. She wasn't sure doing research on the Prince's mother would do them any good, but they did need to get somewhere safe so Milenia could collect her thoughts. The library as always empty.
    Today at 1:43 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Well, kissing the arse of a rabbit, even if it does talk and claim to be a 'Prince,' isn't the best look," Joti said. For a moment, she considered: warn them? It wasn't as if she cared if the Prince met his end while his feet couldn't wear the boot that stamped on the people's neck. But the Lady, probably a royal advisor, had at least tried to counsel wisdom. "There's men after you," she said, ducking under the swing of a rolling pin from one of the cooks. Unlike Her Ladyship, Joti was dressed in somewhat grubby peasant clothes, not at all a proper presence in a royal kitchen.
    Today at 1:45 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Prince wasn't good at shutting up, but sadly Milenia's grip was too strong for him to hop out. He did however grab a carrot on his way out of the kitchen. He was very hungry indeed . " Oh come on, why are there always people out to kill me? It's been like that since I was three years old and could talk," he replied, looking back at Joti and took a moment to consider if he had brought this on himself. Nah, that couldn't be right.
    Today at 1:51 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The library would indeed be almost empty when they arrived. The only one there was the witch.
    Today at 1:55 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    No sooner had they left, than Aerys and his men burst in from the secret entrance, swords drawn. "GUARDS!" he shouted as soon as he had pushed past the cooks, whose day was now truly ruined, and entered the corridor. "Sound the alarm! No one is to leave the palace! Counselor Milenia is in league with foul sorcery! She must be captured at once!"
    Today at 1:55 PM
  • Diana:
    Advisor Milenia sighed. Of course it wasn't the Prince's fault he'd been on the chopping block since he was a child. He was, however, a spoiled and entitled adult and that is how he ended up a rabbit! "If you wish to help me, I can see about your crimes being abolished if not... please don't tell them which direction we are headed! He is an awful thing, but he is is the heir!" ...Of course when they stumbled into the library to see the witch, she could only gasp! "Oh no..."
    Today at 1:56 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti didn't know her way around the palace--the back streets of the Capital, yes, like the back of her hand, but not this place. And so, without having time to think, she followed the Lady. The Library would have been a place where she could stop for awhile and plan out the rest of her escape, if not for the dark-clad figure who stood waiting.
    Today at 1:58 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch would look up from her book. " Oh come on, I was hoping that the library is the last place you would take the prince. And now those idiots are gong to come in here and destroy the books. What is with kingdoms and powers? They always see violence as the answer, that or learning to shut their mouth."
    Today at 1:59 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Violence is where they get their power from," Joti said, "so why wouldn't they see it as the solution to every problem."
    Today at 2:00 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch groaned. " Fair enough point. Men like them never change. The prince on the other hand, well, all of his actions are learned behaviors. The curse is broken with an apology, that or a pot of boiling water. Magic is weird like that."
    Today at 2:02 PM
  • Diana:
    "Madam witch, I understand he quite righteously deserves this, but could you please change him back NOW!" Milenia pleaded, holding out the rabbit prince. "I am sure he's learned his lesson, and by the gods I do not want to see what wretched thing tries to take his place! Sometimes I enjoy my job!"
    Today at 2:02 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Where would Milenia go? Aerys thought. She is an intelligent woman, and would want to break a curse...so where else? With a wave, he gestured for his men to follow him to the Library. He paused beside the door, listening. Sure enough, the Advisor was there--but there were other voices as well, and one of them was the witch!
    Today at 2:03 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Or maybe you could turn the rest of the 'high-born' land-pirates into beasts?" Joti suggested. "There's a King, and whoever followed her out of the Audience Chamber."
    Today at 2:04 PM
  • Diana:
    "Oh, lets not do that, you have no idea the sort of chaos that would create in the kingdom." Milenia insisted. "Sire, apologize to this witch at once!"
    Today at 2:05 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " And I''m sure if he was to speak he would say something stupid that proves he has not learned a lesson at all," she replied, raising an eyebrow at the girl. " Hmmm... a land wide curse. That is certainly an interesting proposition, but you see, it would have to be on everyone in the kingdom. All is fair."
    Today at 2:06 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I'm sorry that you are a beautiful witch who can't take it when men flatter you," he replied, looking over at her. Did that count as an apology? He wasn't sure.
    Today at 2:06 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "It would create freedom!" Joti protested. But then the witch spoke. "Wait, the people have done nothing to you. Please do not punish them for his...being what he is. There are only a few people who think they have a right to pillage and abuse others on account of who their parents are. Only they deserve a curse."
    Today at 2:08 PM
  • Diana:
    "Sire I am most definitely considering throwing you into a boiling pot," shrilly announced Milenia. "We cannot let the whole kingdom suffer for your nonsense! Please be sincere!"
    Today at 2:09 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked at her. " You keep referring to everything magical related as a curse, just because it inconviences you. Magic isn't something that is either a gift or a curse, it's just magic. Ahhh, you think that people with power wouldn't abuse it. If I cursed a man to be a wolf every full moon, do you think he would not kill and slaughter? Or one to only have a taste for blood wouldn't attack others. It isn't people who are the problem. It's human nature. Some people are good, others are not."
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The rabbit crossed his arms. " Fine, I'm sorry that the castle staff decided to think it was a good idea to belittle you because you are a beautiful women and they only see the beauty and nott everything else that makes you unique."
    Today at 2:12 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "That's why we need to have no people in power," Joti said. "Everyone equal"
    Today at 2:13 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch sighed. " People always will want power. It doesn't quite matter if the title doesn't exist, there will always be someone who thinks they are better."
    Today at 2:14 PM
  • Diana:
    Milenia wasn't sure it was the best apology, but it was at least an attempt. With a hopeful expression she shook the rabbit prince at the witch. "That was progress, don't you think?"
    Today at 2:16 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys gestured for his pair of crossbowmen to come forward. They would each only get one shot to take out the witch. It did not seem likely that swords would do much good against her. Then, he gave a gesture: Now! The two men ducked around the doorway, aimed their crossbows at the witch and fired, then ducked back to reload.
    Today at 2:16 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked up, flicked her hand and sent the arrows sailing back towards the men shooting them. " Oh, that is progress.... but I must ask. How was the prince born?" She asked, without missing a beat.
    Today at 2:18 PM
  • Diana:
    Yelping, Milenia took cover with the rabbit in her arms, ducking under a large desk out of the reach of arrow fire. "Dear lady, now is not the time for a witch's riddles!" Huffing she peeked over the desk. "My lord Aerys is that you! Please quite shooting at us! We're trying to reason with her!"
    Today at 2:20 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The witch defeated their attack with a casual flick of her finger! There was nothing for it now, battle was joined. "Guards! To me!" Aerys said. There were plenty of them running to and fro. "Advisor Milenia is in league with the witch! They have the Prince! Kill them both!"
    Today at 2:20 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Well, you don't want a riddle. Then perhaps, a fact. The spell I used is one that undoes other spells. You aren't asking for a curse to be undone. You are asking for a new one. The king is infertile, he had a pet rabbit he treated like a son. So let's say a witch saw this and gave him a gift. What do you think said gift would be?"
    Today at 2:22 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Well, I suppose she's right Joti thought. But at least if everyone is equal, we'll have a better chance of swatting down-- Crossbow bolts flew into the room, and just as quickly flew back out. There seemed to be no apparent limit to the witch's power, but there were definite limits to Joti's! It was past time to start looking for a way out, but at the witch's words, she couldn't help but laugh. "So the Prince was a rabbit all along? Symbol of fertility, cute. Bet the kitchens have served rabbit sometime during his reign, so now 'e's a cannibal, eh?" As she spoke, she made her way to the stained-glass windows and opened one. Could she scale her way down to the courtyard?
    Today at 2:26 PM
  • Diana:
    "He is a what!" Milenia was protecting an actual rabbit? A plain old simple rabbit that wasn't even the true heir! And here she was going to die to protect this rabbit. What should she do?! A rabbit was not a legitimate heir to the thrown! But surely the king loved his rabbit son, so she couldn't just let him die. "Aerys, you traitorous wretch! I will have you grow old and die in the dungeons if you don't stand down!"
    Today at 2:26 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "You call me a traitor, when you are the one caught conspiring with the witch?" Aerys replied.
    Today at 2:31 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Though the actual story is a little more complicated than that. He's not exactly a rabbit, he's not exactly human either. You see, you mention that the king has the power to change things and make them less, but here's the actual thing. The king himself can make things. He made his rabbit, just as sure as he made this kingdom what it is. The people are real, the landscape however is not. But here's the thing. Magic is and always has been a fickle little thing. You can't make something from nothing.... but you can make something into nothing." The witch would look around. " Oh, why wait, I can make him grow old and die now."
    Today at 2:31 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys might have been inclined to let the witch leave in peace; after all, she had given him what he wanted, but with those last few words, he had to strike now or perish. "NOW!" he cried, sending the guards and his retainers charging into the Library. If the witch didn't want the books to burn, then perhaps that would be the distraction that could keep her from casting her next spell. He grabbed a torch from a wall sconce, then ran into the Library after the men. Rather than going at the witch, he ducked behind a bookshelf and started setting books alight.
    Today at 2:37 PM
  • Diana:
    "You can very clearly see I am not conspiring with this crazy witch!" Goodness, this was the thing with witches. They loved to talk and talk and speak of stories and history at the most in opportune time, while, as it turned out, everything literally burned. Not the precious library! ...."Sire!" Milenia held up the rabbit prince. "This is the most important decision you will ever make in your life! Do you want to be a rabbit or a prince?"
    Today at 2:38 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The spell that lingered from before hit Aerys. The same spell that had been used on the prince. The one that made your outsides reflect your insides.
    Today at 2:39 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Prince Henry looked at her. " Is there no way to be both? I kind of want to be both."
    Today at 2:41 PM
  • Diana:
    "I-" Milenia stared at the rabbit like he was insane, because goodness, he was! "Sire, I am not sure how we can protect a rabbit as a Prince! I can't even protect us now!"
    Today at 2:42 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The king creates the landscape? Joti thought. That was just about the craziest thing she ever heard. Coming from anyone but that witch, it sounded like a perfect justification for why the King ought to have all the wealth and power. Not this window, but that one over there! she thought, hurrying to the window at the end of the room.
    Today at 2:42 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Prince looked att her. " Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear. Isn't there a way to be both a rabbit an a person?" He asked. The window was fake.
    Today at 2:43 PM
  • Diana:
    "Sire, if you wish to be a wererabbit prince, then by all means, but please do something about all of this, I do not wish to die in a burning library at the hands that bastard Aerys!" She finally set the rabbit down on the ground. "If not, just... just run! Flee quickly and I will distract the guards."
    Today at 2:45 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The torch Aerys held clattered to the floor. His scream turned into a howl as his body changed shape, tearing through his clothes. His hands, now front feet hit the floor, claws clicking on the flagstones. There was nothing left now but rage, nothing but for the Dire Wolf to dart out from among the stacks and lunge for the witch's throat.
    Today at 2:46 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti tried to open the window, but her fingers passed through the latch. Some monkeyshine of magic? "You there!" a guard shouted, spotting her.
    Today at 2:48 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I've got nothing to do with this!" Joti shouted, but he was already charging at her with sword drawn.
    Today at 2:49 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    When Henry saw the now wolf Aerys charge at the witch. " Actually, on second thought, I think I prefer to be human," he replied. It seemed that the magic wanted a choice and even one made out of fear seemed to work as he became human. Thankfully or unthankfully, ( depending on your view), his clotthes had appeared on him. " Well, that's.... not what I expected to happen." Henry's mind processed fast what was going on and he grabbed a guard's sword and jump in front of the dire wolf. " Gods, I hope I remember how to use this."
    Today at 2:49 PM
  • Diana:
    "Oh thank goodness," exclaimed Milenia. Now there was a fight to be had. At least as best as Milenia could help. She grabbed a hefty book and took a good swing at one of the guard's heads. If they were all loyal to Aerys, they deserved a good smack! "Stand down, your Prince is unharmed!"
    Today at 2:51 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti grabbed the biggest book in sight, and used it to swat aside the guard's overhand swing, then cracked him in the face with its spine as she sidestepped his charge. "You heard the lady! Go protect your prince!"
    Today at 2:53 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I can defend... actually, you know what, I'll count it as character growth." The witch moved her hand to put the fire out.
    Today at 2:55 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys might have delighted in a chance to attack the Prince any other day, especially now that he was human again, but now he was just in the way. His bulk slammed into the Prince, and he swatted the sword aside with a paw. But instead of attacking, he shoved off, continuing his lunge for the witch, and the sweet, sweet taste of her blood.
    Today at 2:56 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    If the windows couldn't be trusted to stay real, Joti would just have to make her escape out the door she'd come in through, and hope that everyone else would just be too busy to notice or care.
    Today at 2:58 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Prince stared at him and looked at him. " I hate that he's.... wait.... witch lady, pass me your wand." The witch would toss her wand. She didn't need it anyway. "Hey Aerys, I got a stick for you, look a stick. Do you want to fetch the stick?"
    Today at 3:00 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys was a Wolf, not a dog, so he had no interest in the Prince's offer. Only the blood of the one who had done this to him could provide any hope of satisfaction. And so he continued to fly at her, mouth full of sharp teeth wide, longing to sink into the flesh of her throat.
    Today at 3:03 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Oh for the love of... This ex-man here has no power Change him into a small dog at this hour."
    Today at 3:05 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    And so, just as the bells in the clock tower started to chime for 3 O'clock, Aerys shrank into the body of a little pug, and bounced off the witch's chest before landing ingloriously on the floor. If anything, his growls were even more fierce, but now all he could do was nip at her ankles.
    Today at 3:07 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would look at the pug. " Hey Aerys, I still got a stick for you, look a stick. Do you want to fetch the stick?"
    Today at 3:09 PM
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Joti slipped out the door and down the hallway, making herself as inconspicuous as possible. I'm getting out of this place, and as far away from crazy magic as I can get, she thought. Little did she know that magic--and destiny--could find her even at the remotest inn...
    58 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    It seemed with the Prince in one piece and Aerys now a pug, the guards weren't so quick to start charging at everyone. Milenia had a had to her chest, trying to catch her breath. "...Sire, I think- I think I'm going to find a new job!"
    58 minutes ago
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Urr?" Aerys said, turning, dancing excitedly as the Prince waved the stick for him.
    57 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    " But you are such a good royal advisor, it's not like this happens every day. Plus..... uhhh..... I don't exactly have a replacement lined up at the moment, but if you can find one, yeah, you can retire." Henry would throw the stick for Aerys. The witch had disappeared.... was she ever even here?
    54 minutes ago
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    With the prince's curse 'broken' and the traitor's noble now a cute pug ( that he adopted) , things settle back into normal. But still the thought that the witch was still out there lingered. And the king... strangely missing ... well those are tails for another day. THE END.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.