1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
teendressshop.jpg

TEEN DRESS SHOP: AKA NIGHT BEFORE THE PROM
June 25th @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

It's time! What every teenager in Northlake is looking forward to -- PROM! But first, you need the perfect outfit. For some reason you have yet to find it, and now it's already the day before the prom?! Last minute shopping is the worst and just about everywhere in this little town is sold out. Luckily for you, there's one shop in town that still has prom dresses and tuxedos, whether you're looking to buy something brand new, thrifted, or rent it. In fact, Ms. Candace Bernard the owner of Teenacious Dress Shop will even do any alternations you need over night so you can get to Prom looking your best.

Be careful, though. The night before Prom something wild always happens. Urban legend claims that Northlake High is cursed as there hasn't been an event in years that went over without something weird happening. But maybe this time will be different!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are playing a teenager, parent of a teenager, or a teacher from Northlake Highschool. You're here to get an outfit for yourself, whether you are a student or a dance chaperone. Supernatural content is allowed, but you better keep it a secret. The world doesn't believe in that kind of stuff.

WHEN: JUNE 25TH - THURSDAY @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the TEEN DRESS SHOP chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

A happy reminder about this thursday! 8D I am excite.

Hmmm.... might be able to do a bit of this on my first break..... though I be mobile and only on for like 35 minutes.... maybe. Work just loves changing our break schedule.

DIS IS T O D A Y

I'm a big maybe. I'm temporarily without a vehicle and at the mercy of my host.

Seems likely I will be able to do teen dress shop. ProbBly will play the hot English Teacher

1 hour until charp time! 8D I am hanging out in the chat for any pre-charp questions and/or plotting

LOGS!?

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO TEEN DRESS SHOP: Aka omg i need an outfit for the p r o m and this is the only place that's open
    Today at 12:12 PM​
  • Diana:
    AVOID CONFUSION by writing your character's name near the beginning of your post. Using a font color can also help differentiate your posts from others.
    Today at 12:13 PM​
  • Diana:
    HOT TIP: Keep your posts under 10 sentences and type fast. If your post is too long, people miss important details.
  • Diana:
    MISTAKES HAPPEN! It's improv writing happening in real time! We're going to typo, get lost, and make mistakes. That's okay! If you ever get confused, you can ask for help in the main chat.
  • Diana:
    GAME MASTER POSTS appear in this bold yellow. They contain information you might want to know and often directly reference characters in play or things you need to react to or investigate.
  • Diana:
    The goal of this charp is to interact with other characters, develop yours, and g a s p get out of trouble?! HAVE FUN!
  • Diana:
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Today at 12:14 PM​
  • Diana:
    We open on a warm Spring late afternoon the day before Prom. Most businesses are already closed, but the Teenacious Dress Shop is keeping late hours for the last minute prom emergencies. Not only are there loads of lovely dresses to choose from, but tuxedos and suits are also in stock. There's a young lady and her mom shopping, and a cute couple looking for matching outfits. The shop owner, Ms Candace Bernard is reading a tablet at the register.
    Today at 12:57 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hello, ma'am," a six-foot wall of muscle greeted as he smiled at her. Sidney Stone, class goof and star athlete... despite being a foster kid. "I'd like to buy a dress, please."
    Today at 1:01 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Will this be for you or as a gift?" Candace asked, glancing up from her tablet.
    Today at 1:04 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "It's for me," he answered, as though it was completely normal for a huge kid like him to want a prom dress for himself. "Will my size be an issue?"
    Today at 1:05 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Not even in the slightest," Candace responded with a smile. She slid out of her seat to step out from behind the cashier desk. "We can have you try on a few things and if the fit isn't quite right I can do alterations for you. Do you have a style or cut in mind?"
    Today at 1:08 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He thought a few moments, seeming to take this seriously. "Anything that'll accent my chest and arms?"
    Today at 1:13 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    A tall, thin, pale teen walks in, hands in his pockets. He looks up, eyes covered by dark shades.
    Today at 1:19 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt Lavender Oakwood stepped into the shop, he was a lanky teen with pale skin. He didn't have much build to him and seemed rather fragile. Matt decided to look for a feminine dress that was pink and had lots of frails on the skirt.
    Edited
    Today at 1:20 PM​
  • Krampus:
    A mousy girl entered, looking around the shop like a deer caught in headlights. Hannah took a couple deep breaths, pulled herself together and started doing what she came here for-- looking at dresses.
    Today at 1:20 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He speaks in a quiet voice, with a slight rasp. "Do you do in shop measurements?"
    Today at 1:22 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney blinked and turned his head as he heard others enter, a light tension entering his body, but left as he realized it was fine. He waved.
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hey!" He beamed brightly at the newcomers.
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt was rather spooked because he was thinking about his dream dress, jumping up "oh, h-hello" he mumbled nervously.
    Edited
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah stared at the stranger, a little dumbfounded, before meekly returning the wave. "Um...hey! Hey there."
    Today at 1:24 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks at the others, and smiles faintly. "Hi." He seems a bit unsteady on his feet.
  • Diana:
    Candance took a look at his arms with a tilt of her head and tapped her chin. "Sleeveless with spaghetti straps or a halter top." She paused long enough to address new customers too. "Hello there! Measurements really don't make a difference here, if you love the outfit I will make sure it fits for you!"
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He smiles softly. "Thank you."
    Today at 1:25 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He scratched as his curly blonde hair before moving away from everyone, thanking Candance carefully. He looked at the dresses they were selling already, not sure on how girly he wanted to go.
    Today at 1:26 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney blinked. None of them seemed in good shape. Were they nervous? Shit, maybe... He thought a moment, then waved the others his way. "You guys wanna help me pick something, and then I'll help you?" His grin was wide and bright, before he looked at Candace. "Do you think something slinky and sleeveless might work?"
    Today at 1:26 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah resisted the temptation of waiting for someone else to move first and wandered over to Sidney's side. She felt a bit out of place there, but today was all about bravery. "Um...sure! Yeah. Hi. Again. What are we looking for?"
    Today at 1:27 PM​
  • Diana:
    "I imagine anything slinky will look nice, but not too slinky for a teenager," she laughed. "Why don't you all browse around the store for a bit and see if anything catches your eye."
    Today at 1:27 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He nods, and walks around the store, looking at the suits.
    Today at 1:28 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt decided to look at the most colourful dresses they owned, finding one that was pink with the biggest back bow to it. The dress looked like something out of the Barbie movies, something majestic. The price however was very expensive and Matt was dissapointed that he couldn't afford it.
    Edited
    Today at 1:29 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Thanks, Ma'am!" Sidney nodded, then looked at the one person who joined him. "I'm thinking something sleeveless, sparkly, and that shows off my butt. Do you think I'd look good in something tight?" said the guy wearing teal cargo shorts, a black mesh muscle shirt, and teal sandals that didn't quite match his shorts.
    Today at 1:30 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Well, um, I don't know..." Hannah mumbled, a bit flustered. What had she gotten herself into? "Um, anything looks good on you if you're confident, right? Do you think you'd feel confident, showing off your butt? And sparkling?"
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He fights back a laugh, not wanting to offend anyone, but it turns into a bout of hacking coughs.
    Today at 1:33 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You alright?" he called, then grinned. "Honestly, my butt is great, and if I'm going to wear a dress, I'm going to look unforgettably good in it! I want to make the straight boys feel a little gay just looking at me."
    Today at 1:34 PM​
  • Diana:
    Ms Candace took her seat again, seeming to not watch the teenagers too closely and let them browse for themselves. The mother and daughter pair had found the perfect dress and she rung them up. The shop was certainly crowded now, hopefully nothing disastrous happens!
    Edited
    Today at 1:34 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He holds one hand to his chest, waiting for the coughs to fade. "I'll. I'll be fine."
    Today at 1:35 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    Patricia "Patty" Jaeger barged in as though she owned the place and paused. Rumor had it that she was rich enough that it was a possibility, yet if she did, she obviously hadn't visited recently. Though the mod sunglasses hid her crystal blues, the way she craned her neck while idly fingering her swarovsky necklace made it obvious she was looking for something. She let the necklace fall to peer over her sunglasses. "Unexpected sausage," she whispered to herself, her tone neutral. Interaction would tell her if it would be a good or bad thing. She raised a denim-clad arm, bending her forearm, vertical at a 90 degree angle and snapped her fingers. "Assistance," she requested in sotto voice.
    Today at 1:36 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt was interested in the commotion, standing on his tippy toes to spy on everyone quietly from the back, being short came with some advantages. He liked knowing what was going on. However hearing Sidney talk about 'showing his butt off' and 'making the straight boys a little gay' did give the poor teen a nosebleed.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Well...there's those really tight dresses, they, um, they really show off your...curves?" Hannah suggested, failing miserably at sounding like someone who knew what she was talking about.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • Diana:
    Once Candance was done with her mother-daughter pair, she stepped on over to the delightful miss Patty. "Hello there! What can I help you with today?"
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Let's find them!" He nodded to Hannah. "I think they're called bodycon? I dunno, that's what the search engine said would show off butts really well."
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He chuckles softly, watching the exchange. "Man. My father would throw a fit if he knew I was here."
    Today at 1:40 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah nodded, a little bit more energetic now, and started going through the displayed dresses to find the most dramatic, sparkly, tight-fitting thing possible-- and also maybe something nice with pale colors that she could wear.
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He came out of hiding and held his nose, searching anxiously for some tissues and falling onto his ass clumsily. Matt was so embarrassed, feeling his cheeks going bright red.
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • CoffeeCake:
    "Energy," Patty replied. Full vocal fry kicking in, drawing the word out like dragging a cigarette. The rest came out in a brisk series of chirps, almost as if to demonstrate the word. "I want something with positive energy. Like a feedback loop. I want to be like, like, a ley line or a walking sun," she said, explaining unhelpfully with a steady wave of her hands. "Do you have anything like that?"
    Today at 1:43 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "What are you looking for? Hannah, right? I'm Sid, by the way!" He grinned as he also went through the dresses, only to pause as he heard something. He looked over to spot Matt. "You ok?" he called.
    Today at 1:43 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He waits for Candace, twisting a ring as a fidget.
    Today at 1:44 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Hmm," responded Candace thoughtfully, tapping her chin again. "I might have a few things with just the vibrations you're looking for, but first... what's your favorite color?"
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would turn to look at Sidney, his cheeks still bright red as he nodded "Y-yeah , just bleeding nose. You have any t-tissues?" he would ask with a small stutter, getting up and moving out of the way.
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Yeah. Hannah. Um, I...I want a dress that will make me look pretty. Like--" she stopped when Sidney addressed Matt and rummaged through the bag hanging off of her shoulder. She tossed a pack of tissues his way, then just silently went back to looking through the dresses.
    Today at 1:46 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Yeah!" Sidney almost pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, shoved it back in, then grabbed the tissue packet and offered it to Matt. "Here ya go."
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He reaches into a pocket, pulling out a handkerchief that he wordlessly holds out to Matt.
  • CoffeeCake:
    "Clear" Patty blurted without hesitation. She flipped up her shades and lifted her necklace to look past the crystals toward Candace with bubblegum pink smile.
    Today at 1:49 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would watch as all the tissues came towards him, thanking everyone and using what he had to stop the nosebleed. The nosebleed stopped thanks to the tissues and he smiled gently.
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He tucks away the unused handkerchief, and sighs softly.
    Today at 1:52 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah takes a moment to look over at the stranger with the handkerchief. "Um, hey. Sorry for asking, but, are you doing okay?"
    Today at 1:54 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Clear! That is a bold statement!" Candace exclaimed. She beckoned Patty with a finger over to one corner of the large shop. 'Clear' must not have been such a strange request because she pulled out a very interesting dress that was definitely stylish design.
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would scurry over to Cadace and wait behind Patty quietly. He didn't like how rude and confident she was, it was someone for the anxious teen to avoid.
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He licks his lips, evidently anxious. "I don't get out much."
    Today at 1:56 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Oh. Well, me neither. I mean, not to places like these." Hannah takes another deep breath and puts on her best smile "Um...but if you wanted, maybe it'd be more fun to look for something, well...together?"
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He smiles softly. "Sure."
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Cool." She adjusts her glasses and awkwardly clears her throat "Well, uh...I'm looking for something nice. A nice dress. And also a sparkly, tight-fitting dress, but not for me. What about you?"
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "Black rimmed white tux."
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Okay. That shouldn't be too hard." Hannah mutters, directed to herself more than anyone else "I'll put it on the list. Probably at the top, because that sounds easier than the other two things." She takes one more look at the dresses, then wanders over to the tuxedos.
    Today at 2:02 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He walks with her, and takes off his shades, showing electric blue eyes that roam over the suits and dresses.
    Today at 2:04 PM​
  • Diana:
    All of a sudden the lights go out. Because the window is decorated with paint and posters, no late afternoon sun is getting in and the entire shop is covered in pitch black darkness!
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah eventually pulls out one of the tuxedos that looks about to be the right size, probably, maybe. "Uh...this one, maybe? It's both of the things you--" Hannah shrieks quietly and drops the tuxedo when the lights go out.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He stands perfectly still, putting his shades in his shirt pocket, and picking up the tuxedo, dusting it off.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would gasp and yelp when the lights went out, he was terrified of the dark and began to tremble "Who turned the lights out" he squeaked like a baby, whimpering softly.
    Today at 2:07 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "The lights are out?"
    Today at 2:07 PM​
  • Diana:
    "All right, darlings! No one panic! I'm just going to check on the breakers." No one can see anything, but at least they can hear Candace clearly. She shuffles around in the dark to head towards the back.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He walks along just fine.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah stands in place, perfectly confident that she would knock something over if she moved.
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He runs his hands over the head of a long white cane.
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • Diana:
    While Candace headed to the back, a strange noise echoed in the main area of the shop. It sounded almost like... scratching.
    Today at 2:11 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would scream like a little girl, knocking over a bunch of racks which allowed dresses to cover the floor. He had just made a huge mess.
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He sighs, and walks off to the front of the room. "Stand up. You'll be fine."
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    William Jackson would rather be anywhere then getting a suit for the prom, but he reluctantly had agreed to chaperone and even as the put together “hot” English teacher, he often put off shopping.
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah stood, frozen in place for a moment, before her flight response kicked in. She slowly started making her way toward the door, then got startled by Matt's screaming. Hannah yelped when racks started falling over and almost stumbled into another set of racks. "What's going on? Are you okay?"
    Today at 2:14 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "The lights are out. Apparently."
    Today at 2:14 PM​
  • Krampus:
    "Well, yes, but there was scratching, and screaming, and a lot of noise, and I can't see anything--" Hannah stopped her rambling. Deep breaths. Deeeep breaths. "...sorry."
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "W-Why can you see in the dark?!" he yelped out, cowering into the wall now.
  • Diana:
    Poor William walked right into a pitch black dark shop. The brief moment of the door being opened revealed a bunch of startled looking teenagers, a lot of dresses on the floor, SHINY BIG GLOWING EYEBALLS and then it was darkness once again.
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He shrugs, and walks along, sensing their frantic heartbeats. "I just can."
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    William had a lot of questions but glowing eyeballs seemed like the most problematic thing, maybe he should come back another time, seeing if the door would open.
    Today at 2:17 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    The door lock slides closed.
    Today at 2:17 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would just scream once again at the shiny glowing eye balls, getting up and running around crazily. He had no sense of direction which caused the shop to look like a hooligans hangout. Matt managed to find a door but it defiantly wasn't the right door, stumbling down some stairs and scrapped both his knees, blood dripping down them and the sent wafting in the air.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Shit," Sid muttered. He drew an emergency flashlight from his pocket and turned it on, aiming it at the door as he heard the lock. "Everyone call your name and come to me! I'm Sidney Stone, and I'm the guy with the flashlight!"
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    His eyes flash red. "I'm Nosferatu."
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • Diana:
    The door might've opened, but it seems William was met with a locked door! MYSTERIOUS! As mysterious as the scratching that was drawing closer and closer to Hannah.
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • Diana:
    Maybe not so mysterious after all, Nosferatu is a very famous vampire name. Is this a prank?!
    Today at 2:20 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He grins, bearing sharp white fangs.
  • Diana:
    Matt lands downstairs next to a startled Candace. "What are you doing down here! Are you okay?"
  • Diana:
    Sadly, no one can see those fangs because it's still dark!
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt let out a small pained cry as he tried to get up, weakly looking over in the direction of Candace "I tripped and fell but scrapped and cut both of my kness, its chaos up there!" he bellowed like a tiny child.
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He licks his lips, his eyes glowing red for a moment.
    Today at 2:22 PM​
  • Diana:
    Except for the small light from Sid's flashlight it seems! GASP!
  • Krampus:
    "Uh, help! Help help help! There's scratching and it's really close!" Hannah burst out after trying to keep silent, trying her best to move away from the scratching.
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He walks over to the scratching, interested.
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney hurried to her, flashlight in hand. "Hannah, I'm here!" he assured as he offered a large hand to her. "Stay close! If we stick together, we'll get through this!"
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • Krampus:
    Hannah took his hand and stuck to him as close as humanly possible. "Okay. Okay. Why is there scratching? Can you shine your light at the scratching-- oh, no, don't, that will make it angry. Maybe. What is it?"
    Today at 2:24 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He chuckles deeply. "No. No you won't."
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    William hated locked doors as he pulled out his phone and opened the flashlight app. “ Today is not my day.”
  • Diana:
    HIIISIIIIISSSSS! A big giant fluffy orange cat is there and hisses at the vampire! Cats know a damn vampire when they see one.
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Chaos?" Candace laughed. "It's just a little darkness. Here, lets get you back upstairs." Candace helped Matt up to his feet.
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks at the cat and chuckles. "You're a little jerk, you know that?" He raises his hand, and the scratching increases tenfold.
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would hear the commotion and happened to just leave Candace once she helped him, going up the stairs and seeing the vampire in the small torch light "V-Vampire" he gasped before looking at the orange cat. The boy would hiss himself, ears and tail popping out from thin air.
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He chuckles, and sweeps into a deep bow. "Thank you for the welcome mat next to the door."
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sid aimed the light at the scratching. "I heard vampires love hugs," he joked, not seeming to take the threat seriously... Did he think this was a prank?
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "Only the cold embrace of Lady Death."
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Using his phone as a light, William followed the voices.
    Today at 2:29 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would hiss and spit at the vampire, backing up with his bleeding and scratched knees. This was a terrible disaster and of course it had to happen to him.
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I could acquaint you," Sidney offered with a sudden grin.
  • Diana:
    Candace had followed Matt back upstairs, and at the state of things in the shop, she rest her hands on her hips. "I suppose this is a mess. I'll have you know, this shop is protected under the Guild, so I do hope you're only here for a bit of shopping and not to cause any trouble."
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He seems to glide upstairs. "My, what a brave little kitten."
    Today at 2:31 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would tremble and backed up away from him "d-don't get close to me!" he would stutter nervously, not wanting his sent of blood to attract him .
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "Calm down. If I wanted your blood, I'd already have it."
    Today at 2:33 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Thats what they all say!" he yelled out, bearing his kitten like fangs at him. The male didn't trust the vampire at all, feeling afraid around him. He quickly tried to get away from him.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He suddenly appears behind Matt, and taps his shoulder. "You realize that I could have killed you in that split second, right?"
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "How about we not!?" Sid turned his light on the pair, based on where he heard their voices.
    Today at 2:37 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Do calm down, because there won't be any violence here today." Candace clapped her hands, and strangely enough the lights came back on in the shop. The front door came unlocked. And Hannah at least was able to skitter right out there door.
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He's nowhere to be seen, but they can feel eyes watching them.
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would jump out of his skin, wetting himself in that split second. He trembled in embarrassment, ears flattening "I just wanted a dress to show myself off but you had to ruin it didn't you!" he sniffled.. However, the vampire had already dissapiered, leaving Matt alone with the others.
  • Diana:
    "Vampires that reveal themselves so carelessly out in public like this don't often live for very long," commented Candace. Now that light was restored, there was a bit of a mess to clean up. She didn't seem at all weirded out by the idea of a vampire in the shop! In fact, Ms Candace seemed a bit special herself.
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney walked over to Matt and offered a hand. "Hey, hey, it's ok." He smiled. "Let's get you a towel. Maybe the owner has some spare pants or something." His smile held no judgment, strange for a teenager.
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would nod and took his hand, holding onto him desperately as his legs trembled. He was embarrassed and out of place, ears twitching and tail curling around Sidney's waist.
    Today at 2:41 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He suddenly appears in the middle of the shop. "I'm not evil."
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Then stop being spooky on purpose," Sidney huffed, "That's so immature!"
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt let out a purr of amusement from Sidney's comment.
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He shrugs. "Maturity is overrated."
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Vampires are overrated" he mumbled as he got a little bit more confident.
    Today at 2:44 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He grins. "In what way?"
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You're really not selling the 'not evil' bit," Sidney huffed, then looked over to Candice. "Ma'am? Could we get a towel, please? And if you have it, some spare pants?"
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "I don't care either way if you believe me or not."
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt ended up not saying anything, not having a clear answer and pouted "fuck you".
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "I'd choose my words more carefully if I were you, kitten."
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Take him into the bathroom and I'll get you a pair of pants," Candace responded to Sid. To the vampire, she gave a frown with her hands on her hips again. "Regardless of what you think, this is a place of business and someone to reveal themselves so publically is dangerous. You need to be more careful."
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He flushed, ending up thinking dirty thoughts "S-S-Shut up!" he stuttered, holding onto Sidney.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He shrugs. "I'm sick of hiding. Dracula had no issue with it. Nor did Vlad."
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Yeah, totally not evil," Sidney muttered, then forced a sigh and placed a hand on Matt's back. "Come on, I think the bathroom's this way." He grinned at Matt and began to lead the way.
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt went with Sidney to the bathroom, trying his best not to slip with his now wet shorts. He carefully and successfully made it.
    Today at 2:49 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "If I were evil, you'd all be dead. With the exception of Candace here."
    Today at 2:49 PM​
  • Diana:
    "They also lived in a time where mortals weren't quite as easily spooked and leagues of hunters didn't exist. You're not the only supernatural thing in danger here." She gestured her hand towards the others. With that lecture said, she moved to fetch a clean pair of pants for poor Matt.
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He shrugs. "A vampire has to drink sometime."
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney waited outside the door, and at mention of vampires drinking, he sighed. "Seriously? If there are vampires and a guild or something, aren't there, like, blood banks or volunteers?" He looked over, one brow raised. "That would be probably the best way to keep both sides safe, right?"
    Today at 2:53 PM​
  • Diana:
    "There are indeed safe places to drink," Candace agreed. She found a nice pair of slacks for Matt, maybe a little dressy than casual, but surprisingly they were the perfect fit for the young man.
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He sighs. "It's not as useful if it's not living. I'll take vermin over a stale bag of blood."
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would take the pants that Candace handed him and looked at Sidney before leaving him outside, smiling softly at the comfy pants "these are so comfy, thank you both for helping me". At the topic of vampires drinking blood, he frowned "you always choose living people! because of your stupid attitudes, my mother and father aren't around anymore"
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "I had nothing to do with that."
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Voluntary donors, then." Sidney sighed, then shook his head. "Maybe I should set something up... but my foster family will probably be rid of me before I can do much." He let out a long, tired breath. "I mean, there are lots of people with vampire fetishes..."
    Today at 2:57 PM​
  • Diana:
    "They say a vampire bite can be rather pleasant," chimed in Candace. Now that any worries of danger were clear, Candace made herself busy with picking up all the fallen outfits and racks and setting them straight again.
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He cringed "it doesnt matter!" slapping the vampire weakly and hissing "I hate people like you" he sniffled, crying get again.
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He sighs. "I've never bitten anyone who didn't want it."
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hey!" Sidney grabbed Matt's wrist. "That isn't going to help. Words, not violence."
    Today at 3:01 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "It didn't hurt."
    59 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would whine when his wrist was grabbed, claws showing as he hissed "S-Sorry". The cat human had developed some feelings for him.
    59 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Doesn't matter if it hurt or not. If you have beef with someone, you should talk it over instead of resorting to violence."
    58 minutes ago​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "I normally talk, then resort to violence."
    56 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would huff "but im bad with my words!" he mumbled, hiding behind Sidney when he heard those words "I will not let you have my blood"
    56 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Now that all of my customers for the evening have been scared away, maybe it's a good moment to take a break. I can invite you all into the back for some tea and sandwiches. I'm afraid I don't have any blood on hand, but I might have a vampiric treat of two."
    55 minutes ago​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He smiles. "That sounds lovely." He ignores the cat.
    53 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Speaking of cats, the orange tabby that was lurking in the main area of the shop meowed loudly. It seems he does not appreciate being ignored.
    52 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Quiet Beelzebub. The rest of you, please follow me." Candace beckoned her hand and lead the boys into the back room where a table set with a tea service was already waiting. So strange!
    51 minutes ago​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "You named your cat after a Archdemon?"
    50 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would pout at the ginger cat, glad he didnt steal all the attention. As long as Sidney was giving him attention, he didnt mind.
    49 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Archdemon, cats... they're all the same things aren't they?" Candace laughed. She beckoned to the chairs for everyone to have a seat and started pouring cups of tea.
    45 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Thanks, ma'am." Sidney took a seat with a heavy sigh. "Man, I didn't think there were nonhumans who weren't science projects. That's pretty wild."
    43 minutes ago​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    "Well, now you know."
    40 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I guess so." Sidney took a sip of his tea. "Kinda cool."
    39 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would nuzzle his head into Sidney''s shoulder, being annoying and clingy as hell.
    39 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "There are quite a few interesting things about this world, and even when you get to be my age you find out there's still much you don't know. Cream and sugar?" Candaced asked.
    38 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney blinked at the cat-person, then laughed a little and patted his head. "Geez, I guess I left a good impression despite the scolding," he murmured.
    34 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "No thanks on the cream and sugar," Sidney said with a grin. "I'm good."
    33 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would purr when Sidney fussed him slightly, moving to sit in his lap. The male would purr and allowed his ears to twitch.
    32 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Oh!, My dress. I-I wanted something that was pink and short, something that shows my ass and thighs off"
    28 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Ah! Just a moment then!" Candace skittered away to the main shop floor for a few moments, when she returned she proudly presented a lovely soft pink dress with a big bow
    25 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would purr "thank you! its pretty" his eyes sparkled, tail swaying and hitting Sidney in the face from his excietment.
    23 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He blinked as the other teen climbed into his lap. That... was a bit strange. Awkward, too, given his personal size. Oh boy... He forced his mind away from that. "I think I saw a good one before all this went down," he said, "But... man, I'm not sure if it's in my budget."
    22 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Ah, don't you worry about that. I can work with payment plans, or even take on a little assistance here in the shop if you're a good worker. The perfect prom outfit is too important to miss out on!"
    21 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney perked up visibly. "I've been looking for a job!" He grinned broadly. "Something to do with my time after school, you know?"
    19 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt didn't seem to find anything strange with what he was doing but he did notice that Sidney seemed rather distracted by it. He playfully brought his tail to hit him under his nose, giggiling.
    14 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney wrinkled his nose and shook his head. "Geez, hey...!" He grinned and swatted the tail away. "That tickles!"
    13 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt giggled but hissed when his tail was swatted away "dont touch my tail" he pouted being stubborn.
    12 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "In that case, after Prom is over I'd love to have you come in and we'll discuss hours." Candace made no commentary about the tail teasing, as she was much too busy picking up her tea and taking a sip.
    12 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You put it in my face," Sidney huffed, then gently flicked Matt's nose. "Don't shove it in someone's face unless you want it touched. Geez." Despite the scolding, he didn't raise his voice or seem angry.
    9 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He looked to Candace and his expression brightened as she went on. "Really? You're awesome, ma'am!"
    8 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would sneeze and would hiss "DONT! Touch my nose!" he yelled before biting on his finger, hissing with a pout on his lips.
    7 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Brat," Sidney huffed, patient despite his annoyance, though... he did roll his eyes.
    6 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would flush "Hey! " but he paused "I am not a brat" and got off the lap he was in.
    4 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "So, that sparkly bright blue number that's super elastic? I think I like that one. Doesn't have any frills, but it's got sequins everywhere. It'll make all the guys feel at least a little gay."
    4 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney blinked at Matt, then sighed as he internally thought that maybe this guy was just overdramatic.
    4 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt was just an annoying, clingy and dramatic brat but hey, what could anyone do about that!
    3 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    And so we come to a close, where last minute shopping indeed went a little weird at the Teenacious Dress Shop due to an unexpected strange vampire. But at least a few people managed to find that perfect outfit before the prom. Tune in next time for PROM NIGHT AT NORTHLAKE HIGH.

• Thank You
Reactions: fawnsable and Diana
THANKS FOR PLAYING NERDS.

@CoffeeCake i need to know if Patty liked her dress. >:[

I'm still mad I overslept >:[

Poor William didn't get his chaperoning suit. :( @Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.