1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
studiowolf.png

STUDIO WOLF - NEW YEARS PARTY
JANUARY 21ST FRIDAY @ 2PM TO 5PM CENTRAL TIME​

Studio Wolf is a struggling production company hoping to debut the next generation of pop and rockstars! Up until now they've never had success (to be honest most of their talent is kind of terrible), but finally one of their bands has caught on with a hot single! Solitude Winter is sure to be the best rock band yet.

During it's debut celebration party, some drugged up manager mistook three girls as the famously mediocre pop band CHRONICLE - one of which ended up being Youtube sensation Serendipity Starlight, the other actually being the super famous WING. (Of course the third is a total nobody that is now a mochi meme all over the internet. The Studio was purchased that night to cover up WING's true identity, especially after the mishandled arrests in the suspicion of Chronicle's murder?!

Big things are happening at Studio Wolf bow that there's a new owner, new managers, new staff, and fresh new talent. But one mystery remains... What happened to Chronicle?! They're not saying! Instead, they're hosting a huge New Years Eve celebration in honor of their newest contracts. Will the mystery of Chronicle be solved? And just who ARE the new talent signed to Studio Wolf?

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: Set in the Macho Cafe universe this is an "anime" style roleplay. You can play some of the talent Studio Wolf, an employee, an employee's family member, or a guest to the studio there for a "tour of the remolded biz"! Do not play a supernatural character!

WHERE: Join us in the STUDIO WOLF chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There may be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Zarko Straadi

KIMIKO AMATERASU

"I seem to be a verb."

HEIGHT: 4' 11"

HAIR COLOR: Dyed silvery white (natural: black)

EYE COLOR: Dark brown.

SKIN DETAILS: Fair skin tone, has a tattoo of a cross on the inside of her left forearm, with a passage from the Gnostic text Thunder, Perfect Mind in Koine Greek that crosses it to go around her forearm like a bracelet.

BUILD: Slender and petite with firm muscle tone.

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES: Autism spectrum, ADHD

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES: Kimiko wears futuristic clothing that usually involves the use of 3-D printing and/or unusual materials, incorporating elements of Buckminster Fuller's "Synergetic Geometry" and biomimicry with a hint of 1960's Mod aesthetic. Her color scheme is usually white, light pastel colors, or iridescent "holographic" fabrics, and sometimes she includes fiberoptics or LED lighting effects. If you ask her "What planet are you from, anyway?!" and she says "Gliese 581g--well actually most of us live in O'Neill Cylinders and the Orbital Ring!"...you just might believe her.

PERSONALITY: High-Energy | Cheerful | Very Eccentric | Optimistic | Innocent | Sense of Wonder | Kind | Spontaneous | People: How Do They Work? | Attention Zips From One Thing to the Next | Oblivious to Social Cues | Non-Conformist | Respectful to Elders | Wants to Help Create a Better World

LIKES: Electronic music | Science fiction | Psychedelics | Mysticism | Esoteric Texts | The Paranormal | Science | Technology | Sacred Geometry | Outer Space | Ecology | Clubbing | Dancing | Singing | Laughing | Design

DISLIKES: Country music | Baseball caps | Cars | Pushy, Entitled People | Narrow-Mindedness | Bigotry | Wastefulness | Clutter | Ugly or Wasteful Design

EXTRA: Kimiko produces electronic music with a futuristic, upbeat psychedelic sound, singing her own vocals. She has an album's worth of songs, all set in a science fiction universe for which she's written a novel, so that the songs and story reference each other. Unable to succeed at jumping through the hoops of the music industry, she has self-published her works. They make her a modest amount of money so far, but she has yet to attract much notice beyond a small but loyal fandom. She also has a moderately successful YouTube channel and podcast, where she gives short rhapsodic talks about "exponential technology," scientific mysticism, and the future. Her novel is a science fiction story that integrates E-8 Cosmology with Jacques Vallee's writings on the UFO phenomenon, the paranormal, along with sci-fi Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Chaos Magic, and the latest eco-technology.

Her performing name is Serendipity Starchaser, also the name of her YouTube channel and the protagonist of her story universe.

Code by MaryGold. Edited by Black_Sheep & Jenamos.

This charp has been reschedule to Jan 21st from 2pm to 5pm central! <3

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO STUDIO WOLF!

Today at 12:36 PM

• Diana:
    This is a modern setting in Japan, with an anime feel and JRock/JPop theme! You're attending the Studio Wolf NEW YEARS PARTY for all of the employees and featuring some of the newly signed talent!

Today at 12:38 PM

• Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF! This is a real time roleplay, so you don't want to be too slow or too wordy. Try to keep posts to 10 sentences or less so nobody misses out on action or details!

• Diana:
    HOT TIP: Write your character name in every post. That way we know what character you're playing - especially if you're playing multiples! You can also use bbcode color to help your posts stand out.

• Diana:
    Game Master and Narration posts appear in this bright bold yellow. Pay attention to those because they are guiding you to what to do next in the story.

Today at 12:39 PM

• Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! If you get confused or have any questions I'm in the main chat room to help!

• Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

• Diana:
    The Studio Wolf New Years office party is in full swing at the Studio Wolf Building! Of course there is a noticeable absence of CHRONICLE and their manager, and some of the signed talent hadn't quite arrived yet. But employees were well on their way to getting smashed enjoying the free buffet and open bar.

Today at 12:49 PM

• Diana:
    A brit by the name of Geoff Lannister was one of those hitting the champagne pretty hard. He was a producer from a rival studio basically looking to charm and steal talent away - except he couldn't speak more than a few words of Japanese, so he presently had no idea of what was going on other than shouting "HEY I LOVE THIS SONG!" any time one he recognized came on.

Today at 1:08 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko nervously slipped through the doors of Studio Wolf. She held the door open so she could tow her carry-on bag through. She had her Eigenharp slung over her shoulder; the bag contained her laptop and portable mini-amp and Bluetooth speakers, just in case she was asked to perform. As long as she wasn't dragooned into performing and arrested like last time! But...it had worked out pretty well last time, as well as such a surreal experience could be expected to work. Her subscribership had exploded, and she'd actually met (and performed with, sort of)--WING!

Today at 1:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko wore a white and black Mod dress with white patent leather calf boots and opera gloves.

Today at 1:12 PM

• Diana:
    Also in attendance was Tsukade Chiyako, gang leader of the FLOWERING TIGERS OF HANAZAKURA, who coincidentally was both a huge fan of both Serendipity Starchaser AND WING and basically bullied (snuck) her way into this party for the GLORY of meeting her idols and the bragging rights, as well as street credit. She was sporting a trendy yellow dress and some black clothes, and casually sipped from a champagne flute.

Today at 1:20 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Seidou, Hinata was a washed-up former Idol from a decade ago. His craze had come and left just as fast, sending him spiraling from the top of pop stardom to the bottom. But Hinata was determined to make a comeback and he'd wrangled an invite to the Studio Wolf New Year party! Now he was mingling and feeling old at thirty. Hinata was slender with shoulder-length black hair pulled back in a stylish pony and he wore a tweed vest over a dress shirt and slacks. The only clue to his history was the diamond studs trailing up his ears.

Today at 1:22 PM

• Diana:
    "Can I get everyone's attention please!" said a short young woman dressed in a lovely sea green gown. Matshida Kaera was one of the new band managers at Studio Wolf and presently without any clients. "Welcome to the Studio Wolf New Years Party! We're so excited about next year's prospects for the studio and all of our newly signed talent! It's a shame some of our brightest and best couldn't be here tonight, but lets ring in the new year with gusto!

Today at 1:27 PM

• Diana:
    "SPEAK ENGLISH," yelled a drunk Geoff Lannister in the background. He had his arm around a very concerned older woman producer.

Today at 1:29 PM

• Diana:
    "EAT SHIT," yelled Chiyako in, as requested, perfect English. At least everyone who spoke English understand and laughed.

Today at 1:31 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata raised his glass of champagne to the toast with a smile. This was his chance! Surely someone here would take a chance on being his new agent. He just had to smoooooth around and be charming. His phone beeped in his pocket and he brought it out. A childish voice whispered through it - 'Papa, Papa, have you met WING yet?' He shook his head and gave a whispered reply before hanging up. Kids.

Today at 1:35 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Oops, Kimiko thought. It was looking like a regular New Year's party rather than the sort of occasion where she'd be called upon to perform. Irony: If she was DJ'ing or playing at a party like this, she'd have been in her element. But as a partygoer who couldn't see anyone she recognized (no Ame-kun, no WING, but also--thankfully--no crazed producer who thought she was his niece (!) somehow, she felt rather lost. She gave a quizzical look to the Westerner who wanted everyone to speak English, and a little smirk when someone did as he asked. So...mingle? she thought, carefully approaching a waiter with a tray (because now would be a bad time to be a klutz and bump into him) and taking a champagne flute.

Today at 1:35 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    What was he doing here? Jikei Narisawa wasn't even living in Japan anymore, not since he was young. He sighed. He didn't understand the JROCK scene, either, and none of this made sense, except for that some people were drunk, including someone who was painfully American. Jikei wasn't even dressed up fancy, and he wanted to be with his family instead, but he'd been dragged here! Without even one of his kids! Most of the people here weren't even half his age, but at least he had Japanese genetics so didn't look too old despite his naturally-red hair. "Which way to the alcohol?" he finally asked in his native tongue of Japanese.

Today at 1:37 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Thank you," Kimiko said softly to the waiter in Japanese.

Today at 1:38 PM

• Diana:
    Miss Matshida only seemed mildly perturbed by the nonsense, she was a professional and elegant young lady. "...as I was saying, let's enjoy this party! May you have good luck in finding your New Years Kissu~!" she winked to the crowd. "For now let me introduce today's live band, the amazing NITEMARE IN LUNA!" She exited stage left as the band took the stage and started their set.

Today at 1:39 PM

• Diana:
    "LISTEN," say Geoff, who was very very British, especially when he was drunk. "In my country, we erllfhsupg," He was always very drunk, so he wasn't even speaking legible words himself. "Hey, you're that internet super star, aren't you? He asked Kimiko, draping around her shoulder and offering her his half drank glass. "We should talk."

Today at 1:49 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Ah yes, this was like the studio parties of old. Drunk chaos and foreigners. He sipped his champagne and smiled, enjoying the band. They were good! Really good! Hina gestured to one of the waiters to stop and he snagged a flute, handing it over to Jikei. "It's floating around the party." He smiled. After all, this could be an agent. He looked the right age.

Today at 1:53 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Thank you," Jikei said with a sigh, then downed it. "I should be at home with my family..." He shook his head. "I don't know any of this... Hey, isn't that someone who was in that awful opener...? Chronicle?" He squinted, curious.

Today at 1:57 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "AAAH!" Kimiko squeaked, jolting at the unexpected touch. Flashbacks of the first time she'd gone to what she'd thought was a legitimate meetup with studio producers, only to find out it was recruitment for some jerk's casting couch instead. "Excuse me," she said in Japanese, pulling away. Of course she knew English--everyone learned it in school--but with any luck, he wouldn't know that. She took a step away and wheeled her carry-on to interpose it between herself and the man. Need to find someone else to talk to! she thought, looking around the room. Other men, older than the performers and their target demo--producers maybe, or more creeps. A young woman in a yellow dress. Aha! she thought. "Excuse me," she said again, then pretended to recognize the girl and headed her way. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of the other guys squinting at her, and picked up her pace. "Uh...hi," she said to Chiyako.

Today at 2:01 PM

• Diana:
    Chiyako's face was flawlessly stoic, as she nodded her head at Kimiko. "Greetings," she said calmly. All the while her inner voice was going wild. OH. MY. GOD. IT'S SERENDIPITY STARCHASER HERSELF. SHE'S GORGEOUS. OH MY GOD HER DRESS IS FLAWLESS. WHAT. WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME. PLAY IT COOL TSUKADE, YOU'RE A BADASS. THIS IS COOL THIS IS COOL. "You want me to cut that creep's balls off? I got a knife?" She whipped out her switchblade.

Today at 2:05 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    A familiar voice shouted. "There you are! They thought you were dead!" Oh god it was that manager who thought she was part of Chronicle. He oozed onto Kimiko, his breath rancid with alcohol as he held a flask of something strong in his other hand. His pupils were wide and... yes, he was drugged all to hell. How did he even get in!?

Today at 2:06 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "That doesn't look..." JIkei frowned and hurried over to Kimiko, then pulled the strange man off her. "Excuse me, you shouldn't touch a young lady like that."

Today at 2:07 PM

• Diana:
    "I'll cut off his balls too," Chiyako said about the weirdass other drunk man. Boy, she was READY and radiating violence with that stoic face of hers. How dare that creep paw at her idol like that?!

Today at 2:08 PM

• Dawn:
    Haetaka Junichi wasn't a pop star nor was his family overly wealthy. He wasn't there at that party because he was someone important; he was there because he was pretty. A rich and older producer's 'plus one,' Jun had arrived on her arm but he'd been momentarily abandoned at the bar so she could talk business with her associates. Like the good host he was, he talked her up, even when she wasn't beside him. Why wouldn't he? She paid very well. Wavy dyed-brunette J-drama hair, a nicely fitted blue suit and very polished shoes, Jun sat at the counter, one leg draped over the other, leaning back casually and sipping at his wine.

Today at 2:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko blinked in surprise. She'd tried to brace herself for anything, she'd really tried. But the last thing she expected to see here was a weapon! Before she had a chance to even try to concoct a reply, she was grabbed again--by that crazy guy from last time! "AAAH!" she cried again, then louder when recognition hit. "I am not your niece!" One of the other guys pulled him off, and Switchblade Girl offered to cut his balls off too. "Uh...thank you?" she stammered to her rescuers.

Today at 2:13 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Ah, maybe no violence today?" Jikei asked, a little nervous. "My wife wants more children still."

Today at 2:14 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The bad manager shrieked. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, RED ONI!" He began to flail, clearly still on the drugs.

Today at 2:15 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Go pound a mochi!" Kimiko said. "And don't forget the POP POP POP!" she added. "There's one over there!" she said, pointing in a random direction.

Today at 2:16 PM

• Diana:
    "...yeah, okay, I've got this." Despite the fact that a few party security bouncers were already on their way, Chiyako flipped away her switch blade and DEAD ASS TACKLED the shouting drunk drugged out manager. This wasn't exactly the impression she wanted to make on her beloved Idol, but that guy was freaking her out and THAT WOULD NOT STAND. NOT ON CHIYAKO'S WATCH.

Today at 2:16 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata moved to the bar and watched the chaos. Yup. Studio party. He hadn't missed that. The champagne was not going to be enough to deal with this. Especially with his phone going off in his pocket again. He ordered sake from the bartender. "It wouldn't be a studio party without... this." he gestured.

Today at 2:17 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager went limp, and Jikei dropped him, confused, just in time for the girl with the knife to tackle the druggie. "Whoa! Whoa whoa, I was just going to take him to security!" He shoved his cane between her and the manager. "You'll be the one in trouble if you stab him!"

Today at 2:17 PM

• Diana:
    "Just let me take him out back, I can handle him!" Insisted Chiyako!

Today at 2:20 PM

• Diana:
    Ole' Geoff had been forgotten in the wake of the even crazier drugged out manager. Now he was over at the bar ordering more drinks and being perfectly well behaved, if slightly offensive. "Uh watashishu wa whiskey neat?"

Today at 2:23 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "You're going to scare your friend!" Jikei insisted as he jerked his head toward Kimiko, hoping that his words would get through to this... violent little girl.

Today at 2:23 PM

• Dawn:
    And then there was some woman tackling a drunken idiot and Jun had to fight the urge to throw himself to the floor to count like a wrestling referee because that's what he would've done if it was his cousins fighting. But hell no - this suit was too expensive and it was a gift and he wasn't nearly drunk enough yet for that kind of behaviour! Instead he just made sure their tumbling didn't muss up his shoes, lifting his knees up a bit mid-gulp of wine. "Sounds like a fun party every year then," he replied to the comment that clearly wasn't meant for him, but he did so with a charming little smile and tilt of his head.

Today at 2:24 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The drugged out manager was shrieking and pissing himself now.

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko watched all this with wide eyes. I should never have come here! she thought. She'd gotten the impression that the new management of Studio Wolf was very happy with her impromptu performance last time, and decided against her better judgment to give the studio approach a second chance. "Um...please no violence?" she said. For all she knew, Switchblade Girl might actually kill him! She was certainly sounding like some kind of Yakuza muscle from a movie.

• Diana:
    Between Jikei's suggestion and Kimiko's actual plea, Chiyako gave a hard sniff and backed off. "Sure, okay. But if he tries some creep-o shit again..." she warned, motioning her finger across her neck and looking dead serious about it. That out of the way though, she went right back to looking elegantly casual and smoothing out her designer dress. Even going as far as smiling sweetly. "Sorry about that. I just can't let trashy men slide, that isn't the Flowing Tigers way."

Today at 2:27 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Flowing Tigers?" Kimiko said. That sounded like, maybe, a martial arts school?

Today at 2:28 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Hinata sipped his sake and watched. "Seidou, Hinata, by the way. It's nice to meet you. Are you one of the talent? I'm hoping to meet a new agent and manager tonight." Because he was desperate to be back in the light. Back on stage. Doing something. Anything. Well, not anything. His big brother was a famous AV star... Infamous perhaps. So not that.

Today at 2:29 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    Jikei sighed in relief, then dragged the druggie away and to security. Already, some workers were cleaning up the piss. No murders at this party, that was good. He felt like he'd have to become a bouncer or something if this was the norm. So much for a party. He still wasn't sure why he was there at all, except the invitation was from his estranged sister. Dragging wasn't easy with one hand using a cane.

Today at 2:31 PM

• Diana:
    "That is my gang," Chiyako explained without looking even the slightest bit embarrassed or concerned about it. "Girls only, and the best gang in town. The strongest and most brilliant of girls!"

Today at 2:33 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Another man introduced himself. Kimiko was a bit too frazzled to be sure if it was her he was introducing himself to, but she replied by reflex. "Amaterasu Kimiko." Then Switchblade Girl started talking up her gang like it was the most matter-of-fact thing in the world. Kimiko nodded, still too disoriented to give a coherent reply.

Today at 2:34 PM

• Dawn:
    Jun inclined his head at the introduction, though an eyebrow immediately raised at the name given. "Seidou.." A little amusement took that pleasant smile into a grin. "I'm familiar with that name." The given name, not so much. Jun was young and hadn't even hit his mid-twenties yet. But that family name... "Haetaka, Jun," he revealed, watching Hinata's face closely for any sign of recognition. Call it a gut feeling. "I am certainly talented, but not in the way you mean, Seidou-san. I'm just a plus one."

Today at 2:38 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Oops, Kimiko thought, blushing. But thankfully, the guy didn't seem to have noticed. That name did sound vaguely familiar though. She turned back to Chiyako. "So...uh...Flowing Tigers, how are they...um...you involved with Studio Wolf?"

Today at 2:41 PM

• Diana:
    Chiyako's almost perfectly stoic face turned just the slightest bit pink. "I'm not," she admitted. "...I actually snuck in to try and meet my favorite bands. Like WING and uh... some others!"

Today at 2:44 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "But isn't she from Chronicle?" Jikei asked as he came back, head tilted as he looked to Kimiko. "Or... honestly, I didn't hear the whole story. My daughter is obsessed with Japanese music and calls Chronicle the best trainwreck she's ever seen." He just looked confused, though.

Today at 2:46 PM

• Diana:
    Geoff Lannister was now so many drunks in he probably smelled like steeped whiskey. When the live banned took a break, he snuck his British ass up onto the stage and got ahold of the microphone. "Listen. Listen. Hey Listen...." He theme proceeded to bellow out the English National Anthem with much gusto!

Today at 2:47 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "I thought he was American," Jikei muttered, then sighed.

Today at 2:48 PM

• Diana:
    "WING is NOT in Chronicle and neither is Serendipity Starchaser! It was just an ingenious marketing ploy by Studio Wolf to debut their signing." Chiyako said in a defensive huff. "...besides rumors online say Chronicle is dead. No one has seen them in weeks. Not even at their usual haunts."

Today at 2:49 PM

• CarnelianUndead:
    Haetaka felt familiar.... But where? Probably something Kohei or even Sekigawa-san had said. Was that it? Huh. As long as it wasn't Tsukino, it was probably fine. No one dealt with the angry rabbit anyway. "Ah, not one of Studio Wolf's stars then." He smiled. "At least not yet," Hinata added with a wink.

Today at 2:51 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Sorry, I only heard about this from my daughter, and she was talking so fast I couldn't catch everything."

Today at 2:52 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Oh," Kimiko replied, somewhat relieved. It seemed likely that signing with Studio Wolf would be a very bad idea if they were tied up with organized crime! She winced when the other fellow mentioned Chronicle. "No, I am not in Chronicle. He...the man you took away..." she started, but then Chiyako cut in with a different story. If that was what Studio Wolf was going with, she figured she might as well go along. Wait--she knows who I am? "Tsubasa-chan had a rough time..." she started, then realized she was in striking distance of contradicting what was apparently the Studio's story. She looked around, but could not see the tall girl anywhere. Then: I hope it doesn't sound like I'm name-dropping or something!

Today at 2:54 PM

• Dawn:
    With the noise from up on stage, Jun turned a little in his seat to watch the trainwreck unfold, tossing back his glass of wine like it was breakfast orange juice. "If he's one of the talent here, are you sure you still wanna get signed on?" he teased Hinata, gesturing at the drunken British man on stage. "Also, where has my client gone? I think I've been ditched. Do you need a plus one, Seidou-san? I'm a professional smoke blower and well worth my price." His attention turned from the stage down to the little nearby group, noting how the one in the center of everyone's attention seemed very uncomfortable. Must be tough to be famous.

Today at 2:59 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Jikei!" came a sudden shout as the lights went out. It was a woman's voice, one filled with menace.

Today at 3:06 PM

• Diana:
    "Who is Tsubasa?" Chiyako asked curiously. Although now the caterwauling from that weird foreigner was becoming nearly unbearable and Chiyako had to cover her ears. "Maybe we should find a quiet room and get some drinks!"

Today at 3:07 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    In the pitch black, Jikei shouted, "Is everyone alright? Nobody hurt?" He thought he recognized that voice...

Today at 3:09 PM

• Diana:
    Somewhere in the dark Kaera the band manager screamed!

59 minutes ago

• CarnelianUndead:
    "I am honestly starting to doubt my idea of coming here. My daughter wanted me to try this studio because she loves WING." Hinata laughed and nodded. "You can be my plus-one Haetaka-san but I hope you already got paid." He winked, sipping his sake and watching the chaos. At least until it went dark! "Well, damn. Now we can't watch the show."

59 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Someone check on h—" Jikei's voice suddenly cut off with a wet thunk. A moment later, the lights came on. Jikei laid on the floor surrounded by blood.

57 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "RUUUUULE BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA RUUUUULES THE WAAAAAVES!" the Westerner bellowed, as if this was karaoke night. Kimiko shot a cross look his way, momentarily considering the idea of trying to 'come to the rescue' by shoving him aside and taking the stage. But not being a fierce combatant like the Flowing Tiger, she decided against the idea. "Tsubasa is--" then someone shouted out a name in a tone of deep malice, and the lights went out. "Why can't signing with a studio be a SANE process?!" she cried. She woke her phone, which was inserted into a transparent slip-case in her right opera glove, and turned on its flashlight. Then the lights came back on to reveal a murder scene! "AAAAAAH!"

55 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "WHAT THE FUCK," yelped Chiyako. Sure she was a rough kid, but she wasn't murder rough. "...What kind of fucked up party is this! Why are people always getting murdered here?!"

53 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko used her phone to dial Emergency Services, then crouched next to Jikei, took his wrist and tried to feel for a pulse. "There's been an attack...at...at Studio Wolf...please send an ambulance!" she sputtered when the operator came online.

52 minutes ago

• Dawn:
    "Ahhh I know WING. My little brother is a fan," Jun chuckled, reaching his hand back and taking the fresh glass of wine the bartender put there, bringing it straight to his lips like he'd perish if he wasted another second not tasting it. The lights cut right about then and before he could respond to Hinata's quip, there came a scream, and Jun's free hand reached for the man, gripping his arm. That grip tightened on the arm, but the one on the wine glass released, sending the glass shattering on the floor as Jun stared in horror at the crime scene that appeared with the return of his vision. "Wh--?!"

52 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    He had a pulse, at least. The problem was that phone service... was not good.

51 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "It seems ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing a haunting..." said the drunk British guy on stage in his delightful English. He pointed a finger around at the crowd. "Nobody move! I am on the case!"

50 minutes ago

• CarnelianUndead:
    "Oh. Look. A murder. " Hinata said cheerfully. He wanted to go home now, thank you. Maybe life in the obscurity of being a has-been was better than this craziness. He didn't remember it being this wild back then but then again he'd been drunk and high like all the time. Drunk and high and plastered with young women. He sipped his sake like he saw bloody bodies all the time.

46 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko struggled to think. 'Apply pressure?' she thought. That's what they did in movies, anyway. But then, she knew just enough to know that movies were often wildly inaccurate about these sorts of things--only not enough to know what the proper response was. She tried to look for his wound. "Hello?" she said, trying to cut through the crappy connection on her phone.

45 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    There was a hole in the back of his pink hoodie.

44 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Chiyako was the one brave enough and bend down to check the hoodie, casting the asshole on the stage a dirty look.

44 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "SECURITY!" Kimiko cried out. The last time she'd been here, the Security person had seemed fairly competent. They would know First Aid, wouldn't they?

43 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    That hole was the entry wound of a bullet. There was, either fortunately or unfortunately, an exit wound as well. Thanks to the baggy fabric, it was hard to tell _what_ was hit.

43 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko's blood ran cold when she saw that the wound was a bullet hole. She hadn't heard a gun go off. But that meant the killer could shoot again and again at will, and they could be anywhere in the crowd, or even a sniper!

40 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "WE HAVE THIRY MINMUMTS TO SOLVE THE CASE!" slurred Geoff. He'd lept off the stage at this point still carrying around the mic so he could give his play by play of what was happening. "It seems the man has been.. bloodied! Anyone here is the culprit! All of you are under citi.. citizens arrest!"

39 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    In all of the chaos, it was hard to tell where the shooter would have been. Jikei himself was unconscious, but alive.

37 minutes ago

• Dawn:
    Jun just sat there in mild shock. Murder was not what his family was about! ...Anymore. That had everything to do with Sugi's family, dammit! Hinata's calm and collected attitude had the shaken host reaching into his jacket to fetch the flask and chug the hard whiskey he'd filled it with earlier, and then he let out a strangled laugh. "You're definitely from the Seidou family I know, Hinata-san. What should we do about this? Escape?" Jun wasn't like Gin and Naoto, trained killers. Jun was soft and the spoiled elder son of an accountant and an executive admin. Running away from his messes was just as much his forte as being pretty was.

31 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko flinched upon hearing the word 'arrest.' She'd been arrested for murder the last time she'd come to this place when Drugged Manager Guy called the police over the missing girls of Chronicle. The charges had been dropped of course, since she'd had nothing to do with why Chronicle was missing, and so far as she knew, no one had even confirmed that they were dead, rather than just lying around in their apartment high as kites and playing Animal Crossing. But now that she was looking at an actual shooting victim...

27 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    A quiet groan came from the 'body' as Jikei started to wake up.

26 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Oh hey, he's still alive!" Announced Chiyako with some surprised. She slapped at his cheeks a bit. "Hey guy. HEY. Wake up. What happened? You hurting?"

24 minutes ago

• CarnelianUndead:
    "Haha, you are related to those Haetaka then. Alright, my new friend. Let's go then. We'll get back to our families because yes, this is more their speed. I'm just a washed-up idol. Guns are more my brother's speed than mine." Hinata stood up, downed the rest of his glass and then stole Jun's flask and took a swig before handing it back. "Actually, how about we get fall-down drunk first and then go home."

24 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "BOLLOCKS HE'S POSESSED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF!" shouted Geoff, who got so startled by the body suddenly groaning that he stumbled backwards and stumbled into an entire buffet table, scattering food platters and drinks everywhere!

23 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Nn... ow..." He winced at the sound of a crash. "My... my ribs hurt," he groaned as he tried to push himself up.

21 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Hello? There has been an attack at Studio Wolf! Please send an ambulance!" Kimiko said again into her phone. Part of her wanted to just drop everything and run for her life. Where was Security?! Like a guest of honor arriving an hour late to their own party came the thought: she could be the killer's next target, seeing as she was the one trying to summon help. But I can't just leave him to die! she thought, fighting the instinct to flee--with only partial success, as she still backed away from the fallen man. Then an idea: she tapped at her phone to minimize the call screen, then tried to connect to the Studio's wifi. Her fingers were shaking and she wasn't even sure she got a good connection, but she started anyway: "This is Amater--Serendipity Starchaser, livestreaming from Studio Wolf, where there has been an attack," she said, briefly filming the man, then turning her phone camera on her surroundings to pan around the onlookers. Maybe the killer wouldn't want to risk getting caught on camera shooting her?

16 minutes ago

• Dawn:
    Hinata's suggestion actually had the stressed Jun laughing a little. "I'm down for getting drunk, but not here." He spotted that popular girl swinging around her phone like she was streaming and he cursed under his breath. "We have to get out of here and fast." He snatched a bottle of Jack off the counter and hopped to his feet, trying to walk as casually as possible toward the door.

13 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Hearing the words "We have to get out of here, and fast," Kimiko turned her phone on the speaker and the guy he was with. Because wouldn't that be what the killer(s) would want to do? On the other hand, she was sorely tempted to do the same, so she couldn't exactly blame them...

9 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Nn... that hurt... what...?" Jikei watched, in pain as Kimiko filmed everyone, confused. A moment later, a bullet went through the gun, but there wasn't a loud blast.

8 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Ironically, pictures and .gifs of Kimiko trying to muddle her way through her "performance" last time at Studio Wolf, with Ame in her underwear and Tsubasa looking miserable were fast becoming the new "THIS IS FIIIIIIIIINE" meme. And now...well...this.

7 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Shouted the automatic New Year timer. It was a new year for Studio Wolf, but it seems the same problems continued... mayhem and potential murder? What would this new year bring for the Studio and it's talent? Was the Studio CURSED? WTF JUST HAPPENED WITH THIS GUN. Tune in next time for STUDIO WOLF.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana