1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
studiowolf.png

STUDIO WOLF
THURSDAY JANUARY 28TH @ 2PM - 5PM CENTRAL TIME​

Studio Wolf is a struggling production company hoping to debut the next generation of pop and rockstars! Up until now they've never had success (to be honest most of their talent is kind of terrible), but finally one of their bands has caught on with a hot single! Solitude Winter is sure to be the best rock band yet.

The studio is hosting a celebration party this evening! Everyone that works there is invited and you're welcome to bring your family or a date. It's sure to be a blast!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: Set in the Macho Cafe universe this is an "anime" style roleplay. You can play some of the talent Studio Wolf, an employee, an employee's family member, or a guest to the party!

WHEN: JANUARY 28TH - THURSDAY @ 2PM CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 5PM.

WHERE: Join us in the STUDIO WOLF chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There may be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

KIMIKO AMATERASU

"I seem to be a verb."

HEIGHT: 4' 11"

HAIR COLOR: Dyed silvery white (natural: black)

EYE COLOR: Dark brown.

SKIN DETAILS: Fair skin tone, has a tattoo of a cross on the inside of her left forearm, with a passage from the Gnostic text Thunder, Perfect Mind in Koine Greek that crosses it to go around her forearm like a bracelet.

BUILD: Slender and petite with firm muscle tone.

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES: Autism spectrum, ADHD

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES: Kimiko wears futuristic clothing that usually involves the use of 3-D printing and/or unusual materials, incorporating elements of Buckminster Fuller's "Synergetic Geometry" and biomimicry with a hint of 1960's Mod aesthetic. Her color scheme is usually white, light pastel colors, or iridescent "holographic" fabrics, and sometimes she includes fiberoptics or LED lighting effects. If you ask her "What planet are you from, anyway?!" and she says "Gliese 581g--well actually most of us live in O'Neill Cylinders and the Orbital Ring!"...you just might believe her.

PERSONALITY: High-Energy | Cheerful | Very Eccentric | Optimistic | Innocent | Sense of Wonder | Kind | Spontaneous | People: How Do They Work? | Attention Zips From One Thing to the Next | Oblivious to Social Cues | Non-Conformist | Respectful to Elders | Wants to Help Create a Better World

LIKES: Electronic music | Science fiction | Psychedelics | Mysticism | Esoteric Texts | The Paranormal | Science | Technology | Sacred Geometry | Outer Space | Ecology | Clubbing | Dancing | Singing | Laughing | Design

DISLIKES: Country music | Baseball caps | Cars | Pushy, Entitled People | Narrow-Mindedness | Bigotry | Wastefulness | Clutter | Ugly or Wasteful Design

EXTRA: Kimiko produces electronic music with a futuristic, upbeat psychedelic sound, singing her own vocals. She has an album's worth of songs, all set in a science fiction universe for which she's written a novel, so that the songs and story reference each other. Unable to succeed at jumping through the hoops of the music industry, she has self-published her works. They make her a modest amount of money so far, but she has yet to attract much notice beyond a small but loyal fandom. She also has a moderately successful YouTube channel and podcast, where she gives short rhapsodic talks about "exponential technology," scientific mysticism, and the future. Her novel is a science fiction story that integrates E-8 Cosmology with Jacques Vallee's writings on the UFO phenomenon, the paranormal, along with sci-fi Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Chaos Magic, and the latest eco-technology.

Someone at Studio Wolf saw some of her YouTube videos, and invited her to the party as a step toward signing her as new talent.

Code by MaryGold. Edited by Black_Sheep & Jenamos.

Examples of Kimiko's music:

Last edited:
This is todaaaay!

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO STUDIO WOLF!

Today at 12:07 PM

• Diana:
    This is a modern setting in Japan within the same universe as Macho Cafe, if you are familiar with that charp series! You are one of the guests at the Studio Wolf CELEBRATION PARTY for their BESTEST BAND finally having a hit single.

Today at 12:08 PM

• Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF. Keep posts to 10 sentences or less. We have three hours to play and details can be easily missed in long posts!

Today at 12:09 PM

• Diana:
    Put your CHARACTER NAME in the first sentence of every post so we know which character your playing! You can also use bbcode color to help differentiate your posts from others.

Today at 12:10 PM

• Diana:
    Game master posts appear in this BRIGHT BOLD YELLOW. Pay attention to those for they are giving you plot hints and guiding the story.

Today at 12:11 PM

• Diana:
    My charps are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! Don't worry about typos or mistakes. If you ever get confused or stuck, I am in the main chat to answer any questions or point you in the right direction!

Today at 12:12 PM

• Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

Today at 12:12 PM

• Diana:
    Studio Wolf is not a famous producing company - in fact most of the industry thought they were a joke. But ever since their rock band SOLITUDE WINTER released a hit single, Studio Wolf is now on everyone's minds! Tonight they're throwing a banging party for their talent as well as invited guests and fans to celebrate their success - and maybe even sign a few new bands!

Today at 12:52 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Get in line!" an obnoxious man in a suit with slicked-back hair ordered as he leaned in towards a fan in line, the butt of his baton pressed up under the guest's chin. "You think you're better than anyone? Think you can cut in line!?" He growled, not unlike some kind of gangster thug.

Today at 12:54 PM

• Astaroth:
    "I still don't understand why I had to come," an incredibly tall teenager wailed quietly as they were dragged along by their friend to hurry up in the line. Tsubasa Suzuki towered over most of the queue, despite best efforts to hunch down and appear small--a feat difficult to accomplish when you were a six-foot-tall Japanese girl. Not that her appearance was particularly feminine. Tsubasa was wearing a bulky sweater, slacks, and her reading glasses, her short hair at least tidy today even though her bangs were hanging in her face. "Ame-chan, please, stop tugging so hard."

Today at 1:01 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...no...sorry," Kimiko replied, eyes wide. "I was...invited?" She checked the smartphone mounted in a transparent slip-case in one of her white opera gloves. "They...might have wanted me to play?" She had her gear in a towed carry-on bag, and her Eigenharp slung across her back like a ninja's sword.

Today at 1:04 PM

• Diana:
    "What a knob," Ame hissed over to her best friend about the jerk with the cane, refusing to answer the question AGAIN. The plan was simple. Use Ame's gifted tickets to A) fulfill Ame's dream of marrying a rockstar and B) spy on the competition. At least AME looked like she belonged at a highclass event, in her very expensive Tokyo street fashion. Being the heir to a fishing empire had it's benefits. "Just relax and tell me when you see someone famous!"

Today at 1:05 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko wore a 3-D printed dress over a robin's-egg blue bodystocking, with a matching fan headdress. Looking at the length of the line, she was sure she'd be late now.

Today at 1:08 PM

• Diana:
    A couple of ridiculously sexy ladies open up the lobby doors to STUDIO WOLF and started taking tickets! Everyone with a ticket got a lush gift bag full of questionable goodies and a SIGNED CD BY SOLITUDE WINTER!

Today at 1:09 PM

• Astaroth:
    "I don't know everyone famous," Tsubasa mumbled, but gave a furtive glance around. When she looked harder at the girl being harassed with the baton, though, she squeezed Ame's hand. "I... I think that girl's on YouTube or NND."

Today at 1:11 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko blushed and headed toward the back of the line, but at least it was moving now. I hope they weren't expecting me to open for the band or anything! Her invitation hadn't exactly been clearly worded.

Today at 1:11 PM

• Diana:
    "Really?" Ame didn't recognize the girl, but then Ame's stanning tended to lean towards hot guys in black leather screaming out lyrics and smashing guitars. But, she was ALL for an excuse to be snotty to some rich guy. Dragging Tsubasa's giant form behind her, Ame made a beeline to Kimiko. "HAAAAAY! There you are! We've been waiting forever." She grabbed Kimiko's hand with her free one. "EXCUSE ME SIR, the talent needs to get through."

Today at 1:16 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "You gotta stay in line," the man grunted, eyes narrowed, especially as two new people arrived. "Hey! No cutting! Disrespectful! It's disrespectful to the hosts, to the guests, to everyone! Talent should be going in the _private_ entrance!"

Today at 1:18 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha? Oh--sorry!" Kimiko apologized again, this time to the two people who came to her. "There's a...private entrance?"

Today at 1:20 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Wh--Ame, no, stop!" Tsubasa wasn't sure why she tried. Once Ame got something into her head, she was an unstoppable force. Tsubasa could only try to make herself as small as possible next to her much shorter best friend and adjust her glasses, trying not to meet Kimiko's eye or that of the bouncer.

Today at 1:20 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Yeah! You got a pass to get in? Show me, and I'll lead the way." He squinted, mostly from farsightedness.

Today at 1:21 PM

• Diana:
    "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" Ame, who was about as short as a girl could get before she was classified as a hobbit, had no problem yelling at a stranger like she was a bulldog. "I'm going to have you blacklisted from every event in the city from now until 2065!" On request though, she HAPPILLY showed off her 100% legit invitation. For Shizimu Ame and Guests was scrawled in gold and signed below by one of the studio producers. ...No one needed to know how she got it, it wasn't her finest hour.

Today at 1:24 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Oh, uh, yes," Kimiko said, brandishing the invitation she'd been trying to show the bouncer before he came at her with his baton. "I'm...Kimiko Amaterasu..." She flinched at the other girl's loud announcement, then gave a nervous glance at the other girl who, despite bad posture (?) towered over her 4' 11" "height."

Today at 1:27 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    He leaned in close to look, then grinned. "Sorry! I'll lead you to the private entrance!" It was like night and day." He nodded and motioned for them to follow before he led the way to another door and opened it. "We got Shizumu Ame-san and Amaterasu Kimiko-san arriving!" Announcement made, he pulled open the door. "Welcome, welcome!"

Today at 1:30 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa met Kimiko's gaze for about a millisecond, only to take a step back as the bouncer leaned in. Before she knew it, she was following the two MUCH shorter girls through the private entrance, unable to help curiously looking around. She'd only ever been in one studio before...

Today at 1:32 PM

• Diana:
    Not wanting to waste time in being smug (because there was a bunch of famous, hopefully single hotties to meet). Once inside, she rubbed her hands together and spun around to face the other two. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kimiko! In fact I would absolutely love to get to know you better but I have a mission-" In fact Ame was already scoping the room.

Today at 1:35 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Thank you," Kimiko said, giving the bouncer a little bow as he left. But at least now she was inside, and...now what? "I think Solitude Winter is supposed to play...but do you know if we are?" she asked Ame, who seemed to know what she was doing. Her invitation had been mostly corporate boilerplate pumping up Studio Wolf and the "opportunity" it offered, so she wasn't exactly sure if she was supposed to open for the band, have an audition after their show, or just join the party, mingle, and maybe talk to the execs or something? But now it looked like Ame had other things to do.

Today at 1:36 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    She turned to the tall girl. Maybe she knew?

Today at 1:37 PM

• Diana:
    "I'm going to marry one of the members of Solitude Winter," muttered Ame. She hadn't darted off yet, but that was mostly just because she didn't want to leave Tsubasa alone to get eaten alive should anyone realize the secret.

Today at 1:38 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The bouncer didn't care once they were inside, and returned to managing the line with probably more zeal than needed. If nothing else, he seemed eager to do his job!

Today at 1:38 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Hi," Tsubasa told Kimiko quietly. "I'm Suzuki. Tsubasa Suzuki. I've seen some of your videos. Not enough people write concept albums anymore."

Today at 1:40 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Hey, you're the openers, right?" a voice called. Arms pushed the trio of girls toward backstage and into a dressing room. "You're late! Get dressed!"

Today at 1:40 PM

• Astaroth:
    She hadn't been looking at Ame, mortified by her friend's behavior, but as soon as she was getting herded toward the dressing room her eyes went wide and she looked to Ame in panic.

Today at 1:41 PM

• Diana:
    "Wait- I'm not-," Ame was really good at playing it cool and being confident in 99% of situations but this was a problem twofold! For one, poor Tsubaba's secret! And two... Ame was a TERRIBLE SINGER AND DANCER.

Today at 1:42 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Is that Chronicle?" "Must be, they've got the tall chick!" "About time!" "What are they doing again?" "That one single, Hell Mochi? The annoying pop one!"

Today at 1:42 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The various people shouted to each other, and then the door to the dressing room closed, putting Ame, Kimiko, and Suzuki all on their own in a strange dressing room with weird costumes prepared for them.

Today at 1:43 PM

• Diana:
    "You've got this all wrong! This is a terrible mistake!" Ame was starting to think she should've taken those self defense classes after all. She had the strength of a tiny kitten and couldn't fight off the makeup team or the costume artists! "TSUBASA JUST ROLL THEM OVER AND RUN! RUN!"

Today at 1:45 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "We don't have time for you to be in character!" a manager shouted and whapped Ame in the face with a rolled magazine. "Get it together, Ame-kun!"

Today at 1:46 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Marry? Kimiko thought. One of...? It took a few seconds for Ame's words to make sense. Groupies? she thought, paling. The last time she'd been invited to what she'd thought was a studio meet like this, it turned out that the "talent scout" that brought her was actually just trying to bring in girls for the studio exec's casting couch. She'd fled that place in terror. But before she could react, it seemed she was being mistaken for someone else! "Uh--I am dressed---I'm Kimiko Amaterasu...Serendipity Starchaser," she said, giving her performing name. "I need to set up my tech though..."

Today at 1:48 PM

• Astaroth:
    "I--Maybe it'll be okay, I can sing and no one knows my voice," Tsubasa hedged, wringing her hands. Her face was frozen in dread and she wasn't moving, feet rooted in place by anxiety.

Today at 1:49 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "This isn't the outfit you decided on with the studio, Serenity-kun." The manager sighed. "Fine, it will work." He nodded. "Now, Rain-kun, stop being dramatic! Wing-kun, you know better than to freeze up like this before a performance!"

Today at 1:50 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa's eyes went even wider and she teetered on her feet. It looked like the tall girl was about to take a very hard fall.

Today at 1:51 PM

• Diana:
    This was outrageous. Ame was smacked with a newspaper and for a second completely lost her wits. Thankfully, her need to PROTECT HER BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD kicked in. "OKAY. Okay, don't worry about, I got this! I'll sing! For the whole crowd, Tsuchan, you can just stand behind me, okay! Okay. Okaaaay, I can do this." Plus, Kimiko was an actual talent right? Maybe it would all work out just fine and Ame could impress someone hot and famous!

Today at 1:53 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Snap out of it, Wing-kun! Here! Your pills! You probably forgot!" He shoved a couple pills in her mouth and then pushed a water bottle at her face. He then looked to the freaking out Ame and scowled. "Rain-kun, relax! Do you need to borrow some of Wing-kun's pills?" Shove! One pill for her, since she was smaller, and the same water bottle.

Today at 1:54 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko didn't quite catch the words of those around her in the cacophany. "You're...'Chronicle?'" The others, especially the tall girl, seemed to be nervous. "Don't worry, you'll do fine!" She opened an app on her phone and activated the LED's hidden under her dress and headdress and set them to pulse light into the openings in response to ambient sound and cycle through colors.

Today at 1:56 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Do I need to use my own amp and speakers, or connect to a studio setup?" Kimiko asked.

Today at 1:58 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "We have the whole group's equipment set up, you sent them last night." The manager nodded. "Remember, you're Chronicle, and you're performing Hell Mochi as the opener for Solitude Winter." He paused. "Damn, if Serenity-kun isn't wearing the mochi costume..." He looked between 'Wing' and 'Rain' ... "Rain-kun, you get the mochi costume. Wing-kun, you don't get to change your costume because you're too tall to swap!"

Today at 2:00 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa choked and... accidentally swallowed, sputtering. She continued to cough, unable to protest her circumstances, and grabbed the bottle to chug the rest of the water.

Today at 2:00 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The costumers got to work quickly on Ame, putting her in a dress that made her look like a drooping, fresh mochi with a mochi atop her head that looked like a butt.

Today at 2:02 PM

• Diana:
    Ame fully intended to spit that stuff out, but someone slapped her on the back and she swallowed. "Oh no," oh no. It'd be fine right?! It wasn't like it was a roofie. "Coool, cool, cool... okay. I got it. I'm ready, let's do this-" Next thing she knew she was dressed like candied ass. ..."I can't do this."

Today at 2:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    It only now occurred to Kimiko that the manager seemed to think she was part of 'Chronicle.' "Uh...I'm Serendipity Starchaser," she said. "I don't know that song..."

Today at 2:05 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    A moment later, Tsubasa's costume gave the impression of a mochi-maker with oni horns, and the manager gave 'Serenity-kun' a spiked iron club—thankfully only real in appearance, as it was not heavy or likely to puncture or bludgeon anyone to death.

Today at 2:05 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Make me look--make me look girly please," Tsubasa croaked, as a makeup artist grabbed her and swiped her reading glasses. It would have been nice if she had her contacts, but she could see decently without them. Thankfully the costume was ridiculous enough to be a diversion and also not revealing in any way.

Today at 2:07 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager looked at Kimiko. "Well, then get to know it," he ordered, "We don't have time for this alternate personality crap today, Serenity-kun! You just need to lip-sync anyway. Remember? You recorded it last week. Just don't forget the POP POP POP at the end." He put both hands over his mouth, fingers spread, then threw them away with a loud 'pop' and pulled them back. "That's the part you can't forget! The fan favorite!"

Today at 2:07 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "All of you, don't forget the POP POP POP!" He reminded. "You're on in two minutes! Fail it, and you're dead to the industry!" He winked, gave a little salute, then strode out.

Today at 2:09 PM

• Diana:
    "I have an idea, how about Kimiko does the opening all by herself, while Tsuchan and I go back to the audience where we belong," tried Ame. She was talking much slowly and with a lot less energy than she had started. Those pills were kicking in! Was that good or bad? She was definitely feeling calm now.

Today at 2:09 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Don't joke, Rain-kun!" he called back, "I got permission to break your toes!"

Today at 2:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko looked at the manager wide-eyed. "But...I didn't..." she stammered. Alternate personality? How does he not know I'm not 'Serenity-kun?'

Today at 2:10 PM

• Diana:
    "You what?!" she squeaked. Tsuchan never told her the industry was this brutal! "I- I'm ready to sing!"

Today at 2:11 PM

• Astaroth:
    In response to Tsubasa's request, the makeup artist had painted heart-shaped blush circles on her cheeks and glued super thick eyelashes onto her lids. She looked utterly miserable. "It's... It's okay, Ame. We'll get through this." She reached out to squeeze Ame's hand again.

Today at 2:15 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko tried to back away while simultaneously looking up 'Hell Mochi' on her phone. "Do you know the song?" she asked Tsuchan.

Today at 2:15 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    Hell Mochi... it wasn't on youtube! There was no way to listen to it online except a sample that sounded like... _metal_?

Today at 2:16 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    YouTube produced no hits...that's when Kimiko remembered he said Chronicle had just recorded the song last week!

Today at 2:17 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Please...you don't understand," Kimiko said to the manager. "I am not in Chronicle. I'm Serendipity Starchaser," she said, brandishing her invitation again. "I can perform one of my songs..."

Today at 2:18 PM

• Astaroth:
    "I don't think it's released yet but I know the band." Their music was actually not bad, but the videos were... not exactly Tsubasa's style. Chronicle was one of those gimmick bands, in her opinion. Just like an average idol group...

Today at 2:20 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager looked over at Kimiko, disgust in his face. "You'll fake it then, unless you want me to break your toes!" he snarled. "You're not ruining this! You're on in two minutes!"

Today at 2:20 PM

• Diana:
    "Don't worry, I've got this." Ame seemed to be back to her usual confidence self, only instead of the high chaos energy, it was creepily calm and somehow a little sinister? Ame, pushed past the costumers straight out onto the stage to the lead microphone. Once the spotlight was on her, she grabbed the mic. "CHRONICLE IS DEAD." She deadpan announced to the crowd, pulling that mochi-butt off her head. "I AM AMEEEEEEEE!" she shriiiieked into what she thought was a pretty sweet tune as she threw her hand in the air.

Today at 2:21 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager nodded, as though this was just as planned, then pushed Tsubasa and Kimiko toward the stage. "That's your cue!"

Today at 2:23 PM

• Astaroth:
    Oh no. Tsubasa rushed out onto the stage after Ame and swiped another mic. She stood like a deer in the headlights, staring out at the crowd, but her blank face just made it look like she was staring them down. She didn't know what on earth Ame was singing, so instead she started to sing the latest Dir en Grey song, and... while she started out quiet, actually had a pretty good voice? Unfortunately Ame's caterwauling was dampening the effect. At least until she hit the metal vocals.

Today at 2:26 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager, meanwhile, started to mime mochi-pounding as he nodded.

Today at 2:27 PM

• Diana:
    "Let me introduce you to the next sensation," she whispergrowled? into the microphone, pointing at Kimiko. "SERENDIPITY STARCHASEEEEEEEER, and-" she halted squinting her eyes at Tsubasa. "DIIIIR EEEEEN GRAAAAYYEEEEEE!" Ame was WAY TOO HOT and started wriggling out of the dumb Mochi costume right there on the stage for the world to see.

Today at 2:27 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager nodded and pushed at Serendipity to get out there and mimed pounding the mochi as he pointed to the floor, urging earnestly.

Today at 2:29 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "OK...OK...," Kimiko said, breathing rapidly. "Wait...you're not Chronicle either?" she said to Tsubasa. At least Ame was buying them time...or not. Alright...they don't know what they're doing...so how would anyone know I'm supposed to be Chronicle? she thought, hurriedly powering up her Eigenharp and connecting it to the studio wifi. Picking out an open mike, she put on her best smile and waved to the crowd, greatly relieved to be...sortof...properly announced. She started playing out a synth lead with a slow buildup, and singing an aria for a song that she hoped would do alright with the Tsubasa's improvised vocals. She reached the drop, hit the effect for the robot voice "BECOME GOD," then went into the instrumental.

Today at 2:31 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa was, of course, demonstrably NOT Dir en Grey nor any of the famous band's members, though she was doing a pretty decent impression of Kyo's vocals as she growled into the mic.

Today at 2:31 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    All this chaos, while the most hideously bubble-gum pop blared from above. The people there were eating it up, though! The manager tapped his headset. "Serenity-kun! You have to pound the mochi costume now!"

Today at 2:33 PM

• Diana:
    "YES! BECOOOME GOOOOD!" Squealed Ame once she was free of that awful costume and now apparently just in her underwear? She threw her arms in the air giving a pretty metal pose and had the brilliant idea that she was about to leap right off the stage and crowd surf, despite the fact NO one in the crowd seemed ready for it. Ame was already backing up and getting ready to leap for it.

Today at 2:34 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Don't let her jump! Hit her with the club if you have to! Her part's over!" the manager whispered into the earpieces.

Today at 2:34 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan!" Tsubasa's vocals cut short as she tried to catch her best friend before she dove off the stage. Unfortunately she tripped over the mic stand, sending it crashing to the floor--and she came crashing down too on top of a stripped-down Ame, landing in a tangle at the edge of the stage.

Today at 2:37 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Good enough," the manager muttered, then dragged the pair off stage now that they weren't in view of the crowd. "Good job, now just let Serenity do her thing... though... Why isn't she pounding the mochi? Also you forgot POP POP POP!"

Today at 2:38 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko didn't know the song Tsubasa was trying to sing, but it seemed more like it was supposed to be metal? Before she could figure out how to try to improvise and go along, the manager's voice drew her attention to the Ame. So much for 'the show must go on,' she thought, hurrying toward the other girl, and ending up as the third member of a dogpile. She scrambled to get off, and quickly played a riff to try and sort of make it look planned.

Today at 2:39 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager mimed pounding the mochi, then groaned and mimed the same POP POP POP motion as before. They were forgetting the important parts! Or at least, one of them was! The fans, few as there were, NEEDED the POP POP POP!

Today at 2:41 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The manager rubbished that by coming out and dragging the other two offstage, so Kimiko hurried back to her mic and started playing the beat for her next song on her Eigenharp's percussion strip.

Today at 2:41 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    Despite her moving on, the overwhelmingly cotton-candy sweet pop music continued, the lyrics sounding like a god-awful mix of sweet and metal, with lots of mention of death and rice and bunnies. Also hell, obviously.

Today at 2:42 PM

• Diana:
    "I am invincible" whisper-yelled Ame, pupils totally blown and definitely having a bad reaction to whatever pills they made her swallow. "Looooook, oh my god, Kimiko is so good at this, Tsuchan I am so sorry I almost blew your secret and everyone almost found out you're WI-urp," she leaned heavily to the side and promptly threw up on whatever jerk had dragged her off stage.

Today at 2:43 PM

• Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan, are you okay? I'm sorry," Tsubasa stammered out, grabbing her friend's shoulders to steady her as Ame upchucked. She was feeling somewhat medicated herself, but Ame was clearly sick. "You need water! And maybe the hospital!"

Today at 2:44 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager didn't seem to care. All he cared about was trying to desperately convey 'POP POP POP' to 'Serenity'.

Today at 2:44 PM

• Diana:
    "No, no, no... I wanted to meet Solitude Winter or maybe Takeshi Tetsuhara and get married, or at least make out a little!" Ame was in no condition to be making out with anyone, but at least barfing her lunch up had helped a little. ...only a teeny, tiny bit.

Today at 2:46 PM

• Astaroth:
    "You need clothes," Tsubasa told her, turning legitimately a little red under her blush sticker hearts. "I... We can probably borrow a costume. Right?"

Today at 2:48 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The manager was gesticulating wildly and miming...an attack on on of the mochi costumes? And the 'Pop pop pop' whatever that was supposed to be. It seemed that they weren't going to get a clue and stop the other music, so Kimiko started trying to improvise her playing to go along with it. Unfortunately, the only lyrics she knew that went with the music were from an old song, 'You Spin Me Round' by Dead or Alive, so she started singing that.

Today at 2:49 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    A few stagehands came over and helped haul Ame and Tsubasa to their feet. "Good job," one said, "You acted just like the real thing."

Today at 2:49 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    Thankfully for Ame and Tsubasa, they were taken to a bathroom and cleaned up, then returned to their previous outfits, but with a little subtle makeup to hide any blemishes while the people working on them remarked about how they'd surely meet the big names if they kept up the good work.

Today at 2:53 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    As her rendition neared its end, she started jumping up and down on Ame's abandond mochi costume, then machine-gunned a barrage of pop sound effects with her Eigenharp. I hope that works, Kimiko thought.

Today at 2:55 PM

• Diana:
    "Where is my Yu Amatsu original dress?! That is couture...!" Ame looked at the stage hand like he was some sort of crazy monster, for at least in her eyes he was starting to warp into some sort of dream demon. Then they were KIDNAPPED into a cold dungeon of mirrors. At least Ame was grateful to get her dress back, but clinging to Tsubasa was now the only way they were going to survive. "Tsuchan.... Tsuchan I think we fell into a manga."

Today at 2:55 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa had drawn back in on herself over the course of being scrubbed of makeup and stripped of her costume. She nodded sleepily in reply to Ame's speculation. "I think... I shouldn't have done that. What if someone figures it out?"

Today at 2:57 PM

• Diana:
    "We're going to have to kill them," Ame replied, sounding dangerously serious. "There is enough hairspray in here to make a few dozen flame-throwers. I won't let anyone find out your secret! Especially not these weird techno demons and Mochi Monsters!" At least Ame didn't look like she was going to throw up anymore, but she definitely has some wild ideas about what was going on. "Don't worry, I'll protect you!"

Today at 3:00 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko gave a wave and a bow when the song ended, and gratefully left the stage to Solitude Winter who, as a minor consolation, would probably look fantastic following up on "Chronicle's" act. She found the other girls, who looked rather out of it. "Are you alright?"

Today at 3:02 PM

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa hugged Ame tight. "I shouldn't have sung Dir en Grey, Ame-chan, that's too close to our style. I'm an idiot. Even if I don't do any of the vocals, what ifff..." She stopped talking as soon as she saw Kimiko, jumping guiltily.

Today at 3:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko cocked her head quizzically. "So...you're not Chronicle either? What band are you?" she asked, missing Tsubasa's guilty look entirely.

Today at 3:05 PM

• Diana:
    "I'M FINE, EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY NORMAL AND COOL HERE," responded Ame, way too loud and obviously suspicious. She beckoned Kimiko over, as if inviting her into a conspiracy. "I think they know we're here to spy and was trying to kill us. I think that guy was an assassin, but no one is going to ruin Tsuchan's career. I'll KILL them first."

Today at 3:07 PM

• The Mood is Write:
    "Wait, you aren't Chronicle?" The manager asked as he stared at them. "Are... SECURITY!" he started to shout.

58 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "Ame-chan what are you saying?!" yelped Tsubasa. "Shhh, Kimiko-kun, you can't tell anyone who I--"

58 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The stagehands, thankfully, shut him up with a sock down his throat.

57 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Um...what?" Kimiko said. No one was making any sense.

57 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The stagehand looked at the trio who made up the fake Chronicle and sighed. "Ok, so, two thirds of you are drunk, the Chronicle manager is tripping, and... Uh... We aren't even sure Chronicle exists, but you guys saved the show, so thank you. Do you have contact info so we can make sure Chronicle's payment goes to you guys?"

56 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager spat out the sock. "Of course Chronicle exists! They're my nieces!"

55 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    Tsubasa hid her face in her hands. She wasn't entirely sure this wasn't another one of her nightmares. "I... No thank you..."

55 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "You...thought we were your neices?" Kimiko said. "Uh...could you maybe write us checks?" she asked the stagehand. Tsubasa didn't look eager to give them her contact information, and Kimiko decided she agreed. Who knew what these people would do with it?

52 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "So.. so this is NOT an assassination," stated Ame, still not sure this wasn't somehow some crazy murder-scheme she accidentally dragged Tsubasa into. "Uhm! Send all payment to Kimiko, please! She is obviously the talent here. Me and Tsuchan here are just your average everyday nobodies." Ame got up intending to sneak them both away, but found her knees gave out the second her feet hit the floor and DOWN Ame went with a loud WHOOP!

52 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    Another stagehand caught her and pushed Ame back into a seat.

51 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager frowned at Kimiko, then sighed and wrote three checks for fifty dollars. "If I see any f you again, I'll sue you for impersonation," he muttered as he handed a check to each of them, only to blink as his phone went off. "Hn?" He answered, only for a shrill shriek to come through.

49 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    There were two kinds of security you put at a venue. The mountain range at the bottom of the stage and the crowd plants to handle problems. Flynn was one of the latter specialists and already headed in at the total collapse of singers she was there to catch and tote so they didn't hit the floor. She also had good ears as the cobalt-eyed tan-skinned musclebound woman tracked down someone yelling the magic word somewhere backstage. Her eyes didn't pivot to look between as instead, the whole head stared intently between two stagehands, "Somebody said the magic words?"

48 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...well, you did go on stage too," Kimiko said. "You'll...probably be on YouTube by tomorrow, so we should share," she said, glad that the manager gave them checks too. "If you sue us, we'll press charges for kidnapping," she muttered to herself.

47 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The voice on the phone screamed, shrill and awful, "WHERE ARE MY DAUGHTERS YOU NASTY BROTHER IN LAW! I SAW THEM ON TV BUT YOU HAVEN'T LET THEM CALL HOME IN MONTHS!"

47 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "On YouTube?" echoed Tsubasa, going pale and sickly green all at once.

47 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Oh, I'm sure it's up already," a stagehand muttered, then looked to the security member. "Hey, the manager got the wrong girls to perform," she explained.

46 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Saw them.. on TV?" Ame too went pale, for a slightly different reason than Tsubasa, but also FOR Tsubasa. ...then Ame threw up again.

45 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    A deft stagehand put a bucket in front of Ame's face.

45 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "It's OK," Kimiko said. "I'll go on my channel and say it was a stunt we and the studio did on purpose. We could even livestream if you want."

44 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "Oh no," Tsubasa moaned. No sooner had she uttered the words did her cell phone begin to ring in her pocket. "Oh no. Ame-chan that's gonna be Take-san, he's going to be so mad. I'm dead!"

44 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    Flynn raised an eyebrow and a nose at the vomit, "Well. that's a problem. I'd prefer not to have to carry someone out of the venue tonight. Should I go get the narcan?"

42 minutes ago

• Diana:
    A lot of cellphones seemed to be getting texts and calls right about then, how strange! Maybe not so strange when they overheard some of the conversations. Apparently there was speculation that someone SUPER FAMOUS had just done a weird performance on live television...

42 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager argued with his sister in law on the phone, and soon enough, through the shrieking, it came out—Chronicle wasn't even answering their phones at all, and hadn't in a while.

42 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Why?" Kimiko asked Tsubasa. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

41 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "That man DRUGGED ME!" Ame weakly pointed at the manager who was still having a fit on the phone. It was HIS fault that she and Tsubasa were now in big big trouble!

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Then Kimiko's phone started giving notification tones like Mario scoring coins on a tear. "Oh boy...I bet my Facebook is a disaster..." she thought, reluctantly opening it.

38 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Wait, with actual drugs?" The stagehand looked sharply at the manager, who turned away and tried to calm down his in-laws over the phone.

38 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "Hide me," pleaded Tsubasa, grabbing Kimiko's hands in hers. "I'm in so much trouble. I didn't mean to breach contract, it happened so fast!"

38 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    Her phone continued to ring and buzz shrilly from her pocket.

37 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    Flynn shook her head, "Not my class of problem ma'am as long as you don't need medical attention. Though I don't think the venue appreciates getting the evil eye because of contractors."

36 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Breach contract? Kimiko thought, turning away from her Facebook to Tsubasa. "Let me answer your phone? I could explain for you. You didn't really breach contract if you didn't do it willingly. And you should be fine as long as you don't cash that check."

35 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    "Wh-wha-whaaat? Nonono, no need to call the police to check on Chronicle! I'm not doing anything!" The manager shouted into the phone. "Calm down!" He hung up, then looked around, wild-eyed and desperate. "I have to go to their apartment," he muttered as he, quite shaky, made his way to the door, only to fall over before he made it even to the dressing-room door.

31 minutes ago

• Diana:
    A very serious looking man walked in. He was the head of Studio Wolf and he looked almost like someone had threatened to murder his whole family. He helped the other manager off the floor and took him aside to whisper into his ear. It wasn't hard to pickup the phrase "you're fired, along with..."someone bought out the studio..."

30 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager paled. "I'm not at fault! The bouncer! He let them in as Chronicle!"

30 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "I... Okay, okay," Tsubasa babbled, though she looked like she'd rather throw her phone against the wall. She handed the phone to Kimiko just as the studio owner walked in. The phone continued to ring, "Take-san" on the caller ID.

29 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager then shoved the studio head away. "I have to check on the girls! The real ones! The ones that aren't FAKE!" He pointed to the 'fakes' he'd put on stage, then fled, stumbling. He didn't make it far before another security member grabbed him.

28 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    Flynn the handler nodded at the man, "How do you want this taken care of? They're both still up and walking without any labored breathing. Crowd doesn't seem to be in a mood to be wanting refunds so we should be short a riot."

27 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Ame was still super green, and maybe the roofie was wearing off? For now she was just staring down Flynn as if she was the one going to fix all the problems. Cause Ame couldn't do anything to help Tsubasa (unless she really did try to stab someone, but that was starting to sound like a bad idea). "..wait a minute, where were you when I almost went flying off the stage in my underwear?!"

27 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Kimiko took the phone and swiped to answer. "Hello Take-san," she said, doing her best to provide a calming voice, but her undertones of nervousness belied the effort. "I am Kimiko Amaterasu. Please do not be angry with Tsubasa-kun. The manager here mistook the three of us for another group and shoved us on stage. He did not know who she is. We tried to stop him. Also...he...gave her a pill."

23 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    Flynn shrugged, "Bracing to catch dead weight while In a pink camisole. I ditched the clothing on my way in. You didn't get far enough offstage to hit the crowd. You're not supposed to see me."

23 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    As she spoke, Kimiko glanced at her own phone. Her FB feed was flooded with comments along the lines of "OMG! YOU WERE ON STAGE WITH WING!!!! SO EPIC!!!! WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!?!"

21 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager made another call, this one quieter, to the police.

18 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "He gave Tsuba WHAT?" Take-san demanded. "Wait, never mind all that. What I need to know is why she didn't tell us she could sing too? She can share the vocals with Shiro! Everyone is talking about her crossdressing! The female fans love it! She could be like Mana and Gackt all in one package!"

18 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "OK...that sounds great!" Kimiko said, then turned to Tsubasa. "Don't worry, Take-san is happy!"

16 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "He says you can be like Mana and Gackt," Kimiko said, though that sounded rather like the sounds Ame was making a few minutes ago.

16 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "He is?" Tsubasa was shaking in her seat. Meanwhile, Take-san continued, "Tell her it's fine! PANDORA bought the studio out, they own the label now and no one will talk!"

15 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Is.. is everything okay, then? I didn't accidentally ruin your entire career?" Ame asked Tsubasa.

12 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    From the corner, the manager, phone to his ear, shrieked, "WHAT!?"

12 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager's voice sounded like someone'd nailed him in the groin.

11 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "He says it's fine," Kimiko relayed. "PANDORA bought the studio out." She raised Tsubasa's phone back to her mouth. "So she can cash her check?" Judging by the reactions of her fans, WING was huge, so probably didn't need the check.

11 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    "[throaty rumble] New boss, same as the old boss." Flynn chuckled, "At least it won't be boring."

9 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The door slammed open. Police. They charged in and began making arrests—Kimiko, Ame, Tsubasa, and... the manager. "You're under arrest on suspicion of murder!"

9 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    The manager began to shriek, "I'm the one who called you guys! Don't arrest MEEEE!"

8 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "What...!" Oh no. Ame couldn't survive in jail. They'd eat her alive!

7 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Whaa? He mistook us for some other band!" Kimiko protested, "and shoved us on stage! What murder?" Just when it seemed like things might be returning to sanity...apparently not.

7 minutes ago

• Astaroth:
    "Ah, wait--" Tsubasa grabbed her phone from Kimiko before the cops could confiscate it. "Take-san, Take-san they're ARRESTING us! Send help!"

6 minutes ago

• littlekreen:
    Flynn immediately remembered he'd been fired and informed the police, "Manager engaged in possible distribution to minors of unknown drugs without company knowledge. Ame should see a doctor."

5 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    I. Am never. Going near. A studio. AGAIN! Kimiko thought. This was even worse than the last time!

5 minutes ago

• The Mood is Write:
    And thus, the day was fucked! Almost everyone get arrested, Ame and Tsubasa ended up in the hospital and along with Kimiko were declared innocent. The manager ended up going to Suicide Forest but wussed out. WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRONICLE, THOUGH!?

3 minutes ago

• Diana:
    ...THE END UNTIL NEXT TIME?

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
W I ( 翼 ) N G
ウイ [ 翼 ] ング

45888629_2349526908410773_2577437938798424019_n.jpg

WING is a rock/metal violinist popular for his edgy playstyle, signature electric blue violin, Visual Kei aesthetic, young age, good looks, and very private personal life. His real name is not known, but he's especially popular with young female fans.

鈴木 つばさ

2087442_201703140907299001489483040c.jpg

Tsubasa Suzuki is a 17-year-old high school girl attending a prestigious private academy in Tokyo where she is a violin soloist for the school orchestra. Her classmates--particularly the other orchestra members--consider her aloof, but in reality, Tsubasa is painfully shy and awkward. She's unusually tall for a girl (6'0") with long limbs that she still hasn't gotten used to, making her prone to tripping and bumping into things. Both her height and her clumsiness have been a source of teasing since she started grade school, so Tsubasa tends to walk around slightly hunched over with her limbs held close to her body and taking very small, careful steps.

Tsubasa doesn't have friends outside of her best friend Ame, her little brother Haru, and her cat Shoubu.

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
Status
Not open for further replies.